Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
I'm going to collect a list of persons who have been clean on virtually all fronts, too, have passed the litmus test of integrity, e.g. 9/11/2001.

Let me start with Mark H. Gaffney

If you can create a subforum for Genuine Truthseekers, Chico, you know, like the one you have for Whistleblowers, it would be much appreciated.

http://911blogger.com/news/2013-07-19/n ... -h-gaffney

begin Excerpt

By 2009 the facts were clear. The evidence pointed to the use of explosives at the World Trade Center, a very disturbing conclusion because Islamic terrorists could not have been responsible.

Nor was this all. By this time a separate line of evidence pointed in the same direction. A statistical study by Allen Poteshman published in 2006 in the Journal of Business found that early press reports about pre-9/11 insider trading were almost certainly correct. Poteshman studied trading data from the Chicago Board Option Exchange (CBOE), and concluded that “there is evidence of unusual option market activity in the days leading up to September 11 that is consistent with investors trading on advance knowledge of the attacks.”x Two other more recent papers also support Poteshman’s work.xi These academic papers also deserved to be headline news, because they flatly contradict claims by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the 9/11 Commission that there was no insider trading in the days prior to 9/11.xii Once again, however, the US media took the day off.

Surely one not need be a structural engineer or a professor of statistics to understand what all of this means. The possibility that Islamic terrorists somehow obtained explosives that were developed here in the US and managed to sneak into the World Trade Center unawares and plant them beforehand along with the necessary control technology is approximately zero. The probable use of explosives and the strong likelihood of insider trading tells us that highly-placed individuals on Wall Street were complicit in the 9/11 attacks. No other conclusion is possible. Although we do not yet know the full degree of their complicity, it had to be at the highest level.

end


Of course, who else controls Wall Street if not the banksters (and the Zionist-heavy capstone of the bankster pyramid)?

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:35 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
Wait, let me get this straight. You just discovered Mark Gaffney less than 24 hours ago, and based on an Internet video and maybe an Internet article or two found with the help of CIA-controlled Google, you have come to the certain conclusion, thanks to your infallible discernment, that Mark Gaffney is not only a truth-seeker, but is that very rare breed known as a Zook-approved genuine truth-seeker!

In 24 hours, no less!

Because the Internet told you so!

And you believed it all!

Questioned nothing, dismissed everything (because you have discernment)!

Mark Gaffney is golden, but not Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, Howard Zinn, Michael Ruppert, Alex Jones, Robert Fisk, John Pilger, Applebaum, Kokesh, Lendman, Fetzer, Correa, Chavez, Patel, and who knows how many others!

The UncleZook stamp of approval, right here in this thread!

I can hardly wait to see who else qualifies for this prestigious award.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
Wait, let me get this straight. You just discovered Mark Gaffney less than 24 hours ago, and based on an Internet video and maybe an Internet article or two found with the help of CIA-controlled Google, you have come to the certain conclusion, thanks to your infallible discernment, that Mark Gaffney is not only a truth-seeker, but is that very rare breed known as a Zook-approved genuine truth-seeker!

In 24 hours, no less!


It only took me the time I spent watching the video and reading Gaffney's article that took Chomsky to task ... plus an extra hour vetting him ... probably 3 hours in total ... to come to the dynamic conclusion (meaning the conclusion can move if future evidence warrants it) that Gaffney is the real deal.

In my world, certainty is supported by the evidence and certainty is detracted by the evidence. I make no universal or absolute declarations of certainty (or uncertainty), if there is no evidence for it ... you know, like you often do.

That said, you want me to condemn the man on hearsay? I know you believe in innocence even after the guilt has been proven, Chico. But I prefer to abide the more traditional free man's form of innocent until proven guilty.

Quote:
Because the Internet told you so!
And you believed it all!
Questioned nothing, dismissed everything (because you have discernment)!

Mark Gaffney is golden, but not Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, Howard Zinn, Michael Ruppert, Alex Jones, Robert Fisk, John Pilger, Applebaum, Kokesh, Lendman, Fetzer, Correa, Chavez, Patel, and who knows how many others!


I endorse Gaffney. I'm agnostic about Alex Jones and Bradley Manning. All the others on the list have been betrayed by their own shortcomings for carrots. It's a wheat and chaff sorta thing with me. Sifting, alas, is discouraged in your dreamt up philosophy. The archives here hold it.

I once endorsed you ... until the smell of carrots commandeered your breath. I doubt that Gaffney will disappoint me. But in the unlikely probability that he should end up doing so, you'll be the first to know and Andy will be the first archiver to store it (as per Stasi-style storage).

Quote:
The UncleZook stamp of approval, right here in this thread!
I can hardly wait to see who else qualifies for this prestigious award.


Me, too!!

Perhaps you can open a subforum dedicated to the storing of golden truthseekers, as appraised by Zook?
:jest:

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
Quote:
In 24 hours, no less!


:lol:

Quote:
if there is no evidence for it ... you know, like you often do.


:lol:

Quote:
That said, you want me to condemn the man on hearsay?

Good ole Zook, playing the sociopathic games again. Zook let me give you another clue. If you were not so HIGH on your EGO you would not react in such war like behaviors when receiving criticism less any tracking dialogue. You then compound your delusion with justifying the attack by twisting and shouting. Do you get that? Im sure you have been this way for some time and you are probably doing it out of survival, from trauma? Poor self esteem? Being victimized? Over years this becomes character and a character that is reinforced by taking over systems or always changing systems to get fresh starts. Your predatorial!

But I'm sure you think none of this applies to you and you are much above Magamuds interpretation of your behavior. None the less, it is excellent testimony of how the disease of sociopathy works. So I thank you. Please continue your unconscious animal tirade of reason.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
magamud wrote:
Quote:
In 24 hours, no less!


:lol:

Quote:
if there is no evidence for it ... you know, like you often do.


:lol:

Quote:
That said, you want me to condemn the man on hearsay?

Good ole Zook, playing the sociopathic games again. Zook let me give you another clue. If you were not so HIGH on your EGO you would not react in such war like behaviors when receiving criticism less any tracking dialogue. You then compound your delusion with justifying the attack by twisting and shouting. Do you get that? Im sure you have been this way for some time and you are probably doing it out of survival, from trauma? Poor self esteem? Being victimized? Over years this becomes character and a character that is reinforced by taking over systems or always changing systems to get fresh starts. Your predatorial!

But I'm sure you think none of this applies to you and you are much above Magamuds interpretation of your behavior. None the less, it is excellent testimony of how the disease of sociopathy works. So I thank you. Please continue your unconscious animal tirade of reason.


Back to his protected reserve again, Mags the instinctive tribal animal, etiquette preacher, and hypocrite ... keeps promoting Chico's manufactured propaganda of Zook the sociopath ... in as many different threads as are available ... even as he instructs Zook to keep things confined to a few threads.

FTR, demonstrating superior intellectual ability does not automatically translate into a high ego; and high ego does not automatically translate into extreme ego. Perhaps you should enroll with Chico in that adult-learning English class I suggested for him earlier.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:48 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
Quote:
keeps promoting Chico's manufactured propaganda of Zook the sociopath


I don't like it Zook, but you continue to show the behavior. And in some dream world of yours you would take the information Chic is doing and use it to SAVE YOUR LIFE you voluptuous hot air balloon of schism...

Quote:
superior intellectual ability does not automatically translate into a high ego

No fricken shit. You see me or Chic tooting our horn like some spazmatic pubescent hard on? Every god damn thread your spouting your rhetoric, glorifying your rustic repressed glow like it some twilight rising from the abyss. Your a juggernaut of monstrosity, a monolith of knot, a soothsayer of confusion.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:41 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
magamud wrote:
No fricken shit. You see me or Chic tooting our horn like some spazmatic pubescent hard on? Every god damn thread your spouting your rhetoric, glorifying your rustic repressed glow like it some twilight rising from the abyss. Your a juggernaut of monstrosity, a monolith of knot, a soothsayer of confusion.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's my "vomiting pumpkin" guffaw! Muchas gracias, Mags, for the hearty laugh!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:54 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: Mark H. Gaffney
UncleZook wrote:
Perhaps you can open a subforum dedicated to the storing of golden truthseekers, as appraised by Zook?

Still not paying attention, Zook? Don't worry, I'm quite used to it coming from you. When you are so absorbed in your own magnificent qualities, it is hard to pay attention to the reality of the outside world.

Please observe that this thread was moved a day or two ago to a new subform called "UncleZook's Genuine Truthseekers". Your subforum is ready and waiting to be populated with inspiring threads recognizing the very best examples in truthseeking, according to none other than the ascended master of discernment himself (and he does say so himself) -- UncleZook!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.