Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook 
Site Admin

Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
I thought of UncleZook again today while watching the video below. It uses the same flawed logic, oversimplification, and binary thinking that was so characteristic of UncleZook! While the subject matter is different from what UncleZook and I have often argued about in this forum, the techniques used to "prove" the belief system being pushed by the presenter are the same ones UncleZook relied on. Would UncleZook be better able to see his errors if I showed him someone else making those same errors? Not likely, but worth a try!

What You Aren't Being Told About Astronomy - Vol. I (Our Created Solar System)
(duration 1:50:58)

Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:41 am
Site Admin

Ah, the misdirection of UncleZook, wherefore art thou?

I would love to see (for a few moments anyway) the current BS UncleZook is selling nowadays. I don't know what became of UncleZook, but if my understanding of sociopaths is solid, he is out there somewhere conning a new crowd of admirers.

I just did a search on DuckDuckGo for "UncleZook", and surprisingly, the fourth hit pointed to this very forum here! Hey, our UncleZook actually got indexed! Naturally, I had to read this old thread, and by doing so I got my fill of the BS UncleZook typically sells. So my nostalgia for UncleZook has been quenched!

:lol:

UncleZook wrote:
Checkmate.

Zook, you were peering in the barrel and discharged the gun, blowing your brains out. That's not a checkmate. That's a very foolish accident.

Ya, made me laugh!

Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:04 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Recap: in this single post of mine, I have identified three Zionist minions: Paul Craig Roberts, Julian Assange, Chicodoodoo. Time will vindicate me on all three counts, I'm sure.

Almost four years have passed since UncleZook was sure he would be vindicated for his skilful discernment in identifying "three Zionist minions". But alas, UncleZook is as totally wrong today as he has always been in the past.

I noted in an earlier post in this thread that a search for "UncleZook" on DuckDuckGo found almost nothing but did have one result pointing back to this very thread! Just out of curiosity, I repeated that search, and something new turned up! UncleZook has created a video channel at BrandNewTube here!

Unfortunately, at the time of this post, that channel is as empty as UncleZook's self-proclaimed discernment. But that is UncleZook in the profile picture, and since there are no videos to look at, UncleZook becomes the focus of attention. For about 3 seconds.

By contrast, you can choose from my collection of over 250 important videos archived here. Hey Zook, how about adding some relevant content to your video channel?!

Wait, let me guess — you can't find anyone interested in doing a filmed interview of you! Sociopaths are such narcissists!

Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6