Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Today, for the first time, I discovered that I can not post anymore on any thread on this forum ... except for this facetious thread that Chico created to attack the messenger (yours truly).

Disproof of Chico's claim of being a speech advocate has never been easier to locate than in this very act of Administrator Chico restricting all my speech to this facetious thread, which has limited scope in its ability to counter the volumes of disinformation that he spends time seeding in the minds of the unsuspecting.

I thank Chico for making my task easier.

But here's one for the road, Mike King (like Chico, an establishment gatekeeper) supports the Q-anon psychological operation.

http://tomatobubble.com/q_timeline.html

So we have Mike King supporting Assange, supporting Snowden, supporting the independent avenger Hitler narrative, and we have him supporting Q-Anon, which is an obvious psychological operation ... even Chico recognizes it as a psyops.

And we have Chico supporting Assange, supporting Snowden, supporting the independent avenger Hitler narrative, and supporting Mike King who supports the Q-Anon psyops.

Wait ... Chico opposes Q-Anon but supports Mike King who supports Q-Anon??

Are we a little past sublime ... or all the way to ridiculous? :jest:
'Nuff said.

Mike King works in the duty of the Zionist empire to seed confusion. As if we needed more evidence to establish Chico's gatekeeping credentials, we certainly find it in Chico's support of Mike King, a demonstrable demonstrated fraud when it comes to accounting of the historical record, especially the account of Hitler which Chico also shares.

Birds of a feather just don't flock together ... they fraud together as well.



Pax

ps: We need not wonder why Chico is effectively censoring me ... he needs to .. this forum was not designed/funded to accommodate truthseekers.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Today, for the first time, I discovered that I can not post anymore on any thread on this forum ... except for this facetious thread that Chico created to attack the messenger (yours truly).

Zook, you are truly hopeless. This is more evidence that you have very little comprehension when you read anything. Why don't you study some prior posts:

Zook, you are going to have to limit your posting on the UP forum to only this thread. Like I said before, you can create BS faster than I can clean it up, so I'm going to keep all your mess in one place.
You are the only one to ever be confined to a dedicated thread proclaiming your incredible truth-telling. Now everyone knows where to look to find your words of wisdom.

Since you are a troll, I knew you would deliberately ignore my directive, and that I would have to enforce it. Looks like I was right, again.

UncleZook wrote:
But here's one for the road, Mike King (like Chico, an establishment gatekeeper) supports the Q-anon psychological operation.

Mike King is doing what he does well — investigating, researching, analyzing, and presenting information. It's not necessarily "supporting the Q-anon psychological operation", as you categorically claim. You are spinning the truth once again to give your arguments the flimsiest of support.

UncleZook wrote:
Wait ... Chico opposes Q-Anon but supports Mike King who supports Q-Anon?? Are we a little past sublime ... or all the way to ridiculous? :jest: 'Nuff said.

"Ridiculous" is where you concentrate your efforts, Zook, as I have pointed out over and over. Your argument here is beyond ridiculous — it's the same old "guilt by association" argument you resort to every time. You should be ashamed, but we already know why that can't happen — sociopaths feel no shame.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: We need not wonder why Chico is effectively censoring me ... he needs to .. this forum was not designed/funded to accommodate truthseekers.

The only way to effectively censor you, and even then it's only temporary, is to suspend you from the forum. I have no doubt you will try to drive me to that point, so that your claims of being censored become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Given how many times you have been suspended in the past (five times), with no change in your behavior, this is quite predictable. So, I decided to try something new by confining you to your own thread. I thought it was a rather elegant solution, though if I know you, you will find a way to sabotage even this gracious solution in order to get yourself suspended. I hope you will prove me wrong on that.

And not a word from you about my last post exposing you once again for using controlled opposition material to denigrate Hitler. You get caught trolling and you completely ignore it. That's classic sociopathic behavior, Zook. Clinton did this, Bush did this, and Obama did this. True, you don't associate with these deceivers, so by your faulty "guilt by association" logic, you are innocent. But by your behavior, a much more accurate gauge of truthfulness, you are guilty.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:19 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Six long years later, the passage of time adds more and more credence to Assange being genuine. UncleZook appears to have gotten it wrong again.

Assange was once feted and courted by some of the largest media organizations in the world, including The New York Times and The Guardian, for the information he possessed. But once his trove of material documenting U.S. war crimes, much of it provided by Chelsea Manning, was published by these media outlets he was pushed aside and demonized. A leaked Pentagon document prepared by the Cyber Counterintelligence Assessments Branch dated March 8, 2008, exposed a black propaganda campaign to discredit WikiLeaks and Assange.

The document said the smear campaign should seek to destroy the “feeling of trust” that is WikiLeaks’ “center of gravity” and blacken Assange’s reputation. It largely has worked. Assange is especially vilified for publishing 70,000 hacked emails belonging to the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and senior Democratic officials. The Democrats and former FBI Director James Comey say the emails were copied from the accounts of John Podesta, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, by Russian government hackers. Comey has said the messages were probably delivered to WikiLeaks by an intermediary. Assange has said the emails were not provided by “state actors.”

UncleZook sticks to his gatekeeping story even today, despite the fact that his credibility is a laughing matter.

Rest In Peace, Zook. You did your best, and you got away with it for a long time. Look how many months you had me fooled! There's some consolation for you in that thought, I would think.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:27 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Chico is the very thing he accuses others of, only, his is a genuine affliction.

He claims to be a free speech advocate ... then he effectively censors me (using spurious charges of his own invention) by removing my ability to rebut any of his many lies/distortions on sundry topics and threads. I'm now only allowed to post in this curious thread titled in a manner meant to disparage the messenger ... so even if I wanted to rebut his distorted arguments (on any topic) then I must do so here, far away from where they can be properly heard and have their maximum import, and so near to his contrived character attack on my good name.

Chico is in many ways a far more insidious threat to speech than Paul of Avalon ever was. At least, there, Paul was quite up front about his censoring ways; knowing that, genuine truthseekers never bothered wasting valuable time chasing an audience for their truths over there at Avalon, the original gatekeeping club hosted by Project Serpo cum Scientologist Sweet William Ryan of Pendragon claim, perfidious game, and shattered name.

Chico knew that by severely restricting my speech here, I would not likely post here anymore. And I haven't posted since I discovered that I was being so restricted. But Chico misses me, not unlike a fat well-fed cat after the big burp misses a mouse; not to consume for sustenance but to poke, scratch, and toy about. Instinctive energy for a cat ... but psychopathic energy for a human. As I stated in my opening sentence, his is a genuine affliction.

Such psychopaths/sociopaths are perfect vectors for creating obstruction; so indeed, the Zionist state has many of these mediocre minions milling about the internet in its employ ... creating obstruction against the truths ... some directly against the truths ... others obliquely or obtusely at an angle ... and of course, the most sinister minions running alongside the truths for significant chunks and lengths, only to turn square against it every now and then, and kick it in the crotch when no one's looking before quickly assuming the perch of a cat that swallowed the canary but is not ready to confess to it. That fat cat ... is Chico. He is a camouflaged disinformation minion guarding the gates of the Khazarian conspiracy while pretending to shout down the dwellers inside.

These burgling buglers of language are experts at pilfering meanings and redefining them so that they mean the opposite ... War is Peace ... Ignorance is Strength ... Freedom is slavery ... that sorta thing. Chico is a speech advocate in this singular inverted Moebius narrative. He is a censor in all other narratives, including all real narratives.

That said, let me address the post that I came back for to set the record straight. Chico won't allow me to post in that thread because he knows that I will expose his game ... so I will rebut here in this thread, even tho' it's way out in the boon docks like it was designed to be:
viewtopic.php?p=21783#p21783


beginExcerpt
Quote:
Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
To a person of my disappearing generation, it is inexplicable that the nations of the world, much less Americans, would stand moot while the world’s best, most trusted and most honest journalist is set up by a totally corrupt US government for destruction. The result of Assange’s persecution will be to criminalize embarrassing the US government.

There never was a "Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam" to be exposed. It would have been exposed by now if there were. For eight years we have been looking for the scam, but with no success. Wikileaks has never been discredited and Assange has never been caught in a lie. But UncleZook has been both discredited and caught in multiple lies. It should be obvious who holds the greater truths.

Sorry Zook, the archives of your posts railing against Assange and everyone who supported Assange all conspire to expose you as the real gatekeeper, the true prevaricator, and the pusher of false narratives. This is especially true given that you persist even today in resorting to the same BS you used six years ago against the same targets. You were never interested in seeking the truth, despite promoting yourself as the only real truth-seeker in this and other forums. You were all about creating a false persona of wisdom and credibility.

How sociopathic of you.

It's too bad Universal Spectrum disappeared, as the archives there even exposed your mendacity. But every one of your 1399 posts recorded here at United People is still here today. None have been changed or hidden or deleted.

I suspect you'll be happy when this forum also disappears, erasing from the public eye what is surely the most comprehensive collection of evidence ever compiled against you. Given the accelerating censorship that is consuming the Internet, I suspect United People will eventually disappear like most of the other forums. The writing is on the wall, free speech is being erased, and censorship is becoming the norm. What chance does a forum founded on the principle of no censorship have in such a world? Especially with lying trolls like you plying your trade day in and day out?
end


Thank you Chico. I have long been ambivalent about Paul Craig Roberts. But now I have the goods on him. Roberts' characterization of a provable demonstrated Zionist minion (Julian Assange) as "the most trusted and honest journalist" seals the deal for me. PCR is gated opposition. I had given him slack even though he was part of the Reagan administration, e.g. which itself is part of the elitist power structure that runs America ... only because that was the only failing that I could find on Roberts. He had more or less not given an indication of his gatekeeping - at leats to me - prior to this point. Now, with his glowing endorsement of a Zionist minion, he has indicted himself as well.

As for Julian Asssange, the following video is a must watch:


Recap: in this single post of mine, I have identified three Zionist minions: Paul Craig Roberts, Julian Assange, Chicodoodoo. Time will vindicate me on all three counts, I'm sure. But until time arrives, Chico is free to create more mischief. So be it. I can only control things on my type board, not his.

Book'em Danno.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:19 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Chico is the very thing he accuses others of, only, his is a genuine affliction. He claims to be a free speech advocate ... then he effectively censors me (using spurious charges of his own invention) by removing my ability to rebut any of his many lies/distortions on sundry topics and threads.

Not so, since you are rebutting my "lies/distortions" even now, with my full approval.

UncleZook wrote:
That fat cat ... is Chico. He is a camouflaged disinformation minion guarding the gates of the Khazarian conspiracy while pretending to shout down the dwellers inside.

Not just pretending, my poor confused Zook. Evidently you ignore the Hitler thread (naturally), the Jewish religion thread, and the sociopath thread, where Khazarian conspirators have their psychology exposed regularly, much to the displeasure of most hate-filled Jews. It's quite interesting how you mostly avoid those subjects, even while doing what they often talk about, i.e. accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance. But of course, isn't that what sociopaths do?

UncleZook wrote:
Chico won't allow me to post in that thread because he knows that I will expose his game ... so I will rebut here in this thread, even tho' it's way out in the boon docks like it was designed to be:

It's no farther out in the boon-docks than any other thread, my poor confused Zook. And you can just as easily "expose my game" here as anywhere. In fact, you can do it better here by having all your mendacity, I mean evidence, assembled in one place. That way people know where to look to "get the goods" on the evil Chico.

UncleZook wrote:
Thank you Chico. I have long been ambivalent about Paul Craig Roberts. But now I have the goods on him. Roberts' characterization of a provable demonstrated Zionist minion (Julian Assange) as "the most trusted and honest journalist" seals the deal for me.

Wow, you are so easily persuaded. That's a great indicator of the quality of your discernment, or complete lack thereof, Mr. Kook... er, I mean Mr. Zook.
:lol:
Sorry, I'm just having a laugh, and I couldn't stop myself from posting it for posterity.

UncleZook wrote:
But Chico misses me, not unlike a fat well-fed cat after the big burp misses a mouse; not to consume for sustenance but to poke, scratch, and toy about.

I admit that you are quiet entertaining, Zook, and you give me a lot of smiles and chuckles.

UncleZook wrote:
PCR is gated opposition. I had given him slack...

Wow, so you've been wrong about PCR all this time! There's that quality discernment again, or complete lack thereof.

So don't forget Chris Hedges, who must also be put in your gatekeeper bucket if you are to continue using your vaunted discernment and distorted logic. He too supports Julian Assange's position fighting the corrupt U.S. government. By the way, you do realize that the U.S. government is a Khazarian puppet (i.e. run by the organized ruling Jewish sociopaths in the world), and by claiming that Assange is a Khazarian stooge, you have the Khazarian serpent trying to swallow its own tail. But hey, it makes perfect sense in Zook's version of Bizarro World!

I look forward to watching your Assange/Wikileaks/JewishConnection video, but I'm off to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner, so it will have to wait for later. But don't worry, I will study it with great interest and get back with you.

I hope you have a good Thanksgiving too, Zook! I've already been so thankful today that my country hasn't been nuked yet, that WW3 has not yet been orchestrated into existence by the ruling Jewish sociopaths (that you call the Khazarian conspiracy), and that you were able to definitively identify Paul Craig Roberts as a fraud!

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:24 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Last week the Wall Street Journal reported that anonymous “people familiar with the matter” had said that the Justice Department is preparing to prosecute Assange and “is increasingly optimistic that it will be able to get him into a U.S. courtroom.”

Because criminal conviction requires a unanimous jury, John Kiriakou said that jury nullification is his best hope for Assange’s freedom:

"Jury nullification is when a jury hears a case. The person violated the law, and the jury finds that the law is unfair. The law shouldn’t be the law, that this is a miscarriage of justice. So even though the government has been able to prove its case, the defendant is found not guilty because the law is wrong and it’s unfair. And that’s really my hope for Julian."

Most jurors aren’t informed that they can nullify charges by concluding that the law is wrong. (Imagine if they were.) However, it will take only one informed and courageous juror in US Intel’s company town to say that the law is wrong. Assange would no doubt be retried, but he’d be acquitted each time one courageous juror stepped up.

The most famous case of jury nullification is that of another journalist, John Peter Zenger, who was charged with seditious libel in the colony of New York in 1735. The jury nullified that case by concluding that Zenger should not be criminally liable for publishing information that was true.

The Khazarian conspiracy would love to nail Assange "for publishing information that was true", because the truth about what they are doing is the last thing they want published! Criminals don't want their misdeeds exposed! But Zook wants us to believe the criminals are employing Assange to do just that, and that's why they want him silenced (huh?)
:face:

OK, I'd better watch your video, Zook, before I say more. But it looks like you can add Ann Garrison to your gatekeeper bucket.

And you're going to need a bigger bucket.




Jaws - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat
(duration 0:20)

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:20 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
As for Julian Asssange, the following video is a must watch:

:face:

Zook, I'm having difficulty believing that you even watched the video.

Are you sure you want this video and the arguments it contains to be representative of your unworldly discernment?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:41 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
I'm only half-way through your video, Zook, but it is clear to me that it is a psy-op, a hit piece against Assange and Wikipedia, and not at all a legitimate inquiry into Julian Assange. The stakes are enormous when it comes to Wikileaks, and have been from the beginning, at least in the eyes of those ruling sociopaths who risk being exposed by a genuine whistle-blowing operation. I don't claim to know all the convoluted details and mendacious players in this intrigue, but I sometimes recognize when we are being played, and this video is one of those times. It reminds me of all the false accusations levelled against Hitler in the media, which continue to this day, because there too the stakes are enormous, and the ruling sociopaths want us to believe their narrative of madman / psychopathic Hitler and the Holocaust™, lest their insidious con-game be exposed and their criminality be revealed.

You, Zook, apparently have sided with the ruling sociopaths, as evidenced by your flimsy evidence and stubborn insistence on attacking Hitler, Assange, PCR, Pilger, Zinn, Chicodoodoo, and all the other "gatekeepers" that you condemn in lock-step with the vile sociopaths that run our world and deceive us incessantly. If this were an accident, you would be ashamed of your errors, but you have no shame, so either it is not an accident (i.e. you serve the ruling sociopaths knowingly), or you are simply a sociopath who cannot feel shame. Or, both conditions are concurrently the case.

For your reference, I am including my notes on the first half of the video, so that you may possibly discover a way to counter my observations, should you wish to stand by the deceptive arguments made in this psy-op / propaganda video. I wouldn't recommend that you do so, as you are just going to embarrass yourself even further, but I know from past experience that you will not be able to help yourself.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
@ 3:56 No information implicating Israel -- thus it's a Mossad operation? This is not necessarily a valid inference. Blaming Assange for information that didn't exist in the leaked documents is a straw man argument. Assange had no control over the contents of the leaked material. Note also that Wikileaks released all the material, not just selected bits of it, as controlling sociopaths would do.

@6:00 Dismisses information in the documents as "absurd" "tripe" "nonsense" "ridiculous" etc. without any proof to back up those claims.

@7:30 "The concept of Hezbollah training foreign militias to meddle in state affairs is absolute lunacy." Wait, the US government does exactly this all the time, so if Hezbollah should copy US tactics, it becomes "absolute lunacy"?

@8:44 Argument is that the leaked information is aligned with Israeli interests... Et alors? The US is a puppet of Israel, so why wouldn't the US slant its intelligence to serve its interests (which are closely aligned with Israeli interests)? "These accusations are promoting more war, not peace." Like I said, Assange just received and published the leaked information; he didn't have control over the contents.

@9:00 Iraqi casualties in the leaked documents are under reported. What would you expect from US military intelligence reports? How is this Assange's fault? Assange is not responsible for the accuracy of the leaked documents!

@10:00 "Where are the leaks about...." -- still focused on information that is not there that would be critical of Israel. This is a blatant, agenda-driven bias.

@12:54 "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11..." Zook would jump on this as proof that Assange supports the official narrative of 9/11 and is therefore a Mossad stooge. But the official narrative of 9/11 is the false conspiracy, which would indicate that Assange does not support that absurd conspiracy theory. Zook never considers that what he is hearing means anything but what he wants it to mean.

@14:20 "Such a person is a liar, and a propgandist." What about the possibility that the leaked information was a deliberate false-flag prepared by Israeli operatives, and that both Bradley Manning and Assange were just unknowingly used to make the information public? There is too much certainty in the video's perspective while ignoring other plausible explanations. It reeks of propaganda.

@17:35 "the story of Mordechai Vanunu" Yes, that was an important story, which was also reported in the Jewish-controlled mainstream media (the London Times), just as Assange's leaked documents are. There are complications here with the Zionist-controlled press releasing information, with the Vanunu story being praised while the Wikileaks story (and Assange) is being condemned.

@18:35 "You are supporting Israel." While I am fully on-board with the charges against the evil government of Israel, it is a mistake to directly connect what Assange is doing by publishing leaked U.S. documents to what Israel is doing in genociding and persecuting non-Jews. I understand how this kind of false connection would appeal to Zook, who is enamored to his absurd concept of "guilty by association".

@19:28 "...it's already information that's already out there..." Information can be "out there" without concrete legitimacy. The fact that these papers came from an insider who leaked them to Wikileaks, an insider who was then brutally persecuted and imprisoned, adds an official stamp of legitimacy. It's not about whether the information is unique, but that it was kept officially secret and could not be proven until Manning and Wikileaks could produce the documents. It was a question of delivering concrete evidence, not "new information". This is another straw man argument to unjustly condemn Assange.

@20:22 Of course Netanyahu would find 9/11 is good for Israel. Israel had a major role in planning and executing 9/11. That does not necessarily mean Assange is working for Israel simply because the leaked documents he received do not expose Israel's crimes more completely. Israel is very practiced at distancing itself from its crimes through secrecy and deception.

@22:24 This is a distortion, that Assange "revealed that the entire Arab world is currently busy with one problem only — Iran. Iran, Iran." It was actually the U.S. and Israel that were strongly focused on demonizing Iran (and still are), and it is no surprise that the U.S. leaked documents reflect that.

@23:35 Implying guilt through assumptions and speculation. This is a very misleading tactic, and once again reeks of propaganda.

@24:15 Now the Times is correctly condemned for supporting the U.S./Israeli agenda of making a case for war against Iraq (and demonizing Hussein), while Assange is condemned for apparently being "ignorant" that the Times was doing this. Heck, just about everyone was ignorant that this deception was going on, so claiming Assange was ignorant because he didn't immediately expose this deception is totally unfair and perhaps even deliberately contrived to demonize Assange himself.

@25:45 Feinstein, Lieberman, and Schumer (all Israeli cheerleaders) want Assange punished for espionage. This should be a clue that Assange is not an Israeli agent, doing "good" for Israel.

@27:34 Israel is always pursuing information control, which is vital for its success in "doing war by deception". Killing free speech on the Internet is in its best interests and is one of its primary goals. No wonder Assange (and Wikileaks) is demonized.

@28:16 Assange's arrest bail paid by a "Rothschild banker affiliate"! You know Zook will latch onto that as proof of Assange's gatekeeping guilt! How absurd, as nearly any bank can be seen as a Rothschild affiliate. That's the "guilt by association" connection Zook simply loves.

@28:48 "... conflict of interest to consider Wikileaks to be completely independent." No organization is completely independent if it relies on funding, and all organizations rely on funding. So once again, criticism of Wikileaks for needing money to stay "in business" is a deceptive straw man argument.

@30:00 Baer versus Rothschild. It's not a surprise that sociopathic business interests that compete in the financial market would have an interest in using Wikileaks information against each other wherever possible. This does not imply a connection between Assange and those business interests, as Assange detractors would like us to believe.

I don't really want to watch any more of this deceptive propaganda, but I will if you have a salient point to make from the second half of the video.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:28 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
I have identified three Zionist minions: Paul Craig Roberts, Julian Assange, Chicodoodoo. Time will vindicate me on all three counts, I'm sure.

How much time do you need, Zook? You've had over six years already, and all legitimate evidence says you're quite wrong.

For your reference, I am including my notes on the first half of the video, so that you may possibly discover a way to counter my observations, should you wish to stand by the deceptive arguments made in this psy-op / propaganda video. I wouldn't recommend that you do so, as you are just going to embarrass yourself even further, but I know from past experience that you will not be able to help yourself.

I could be wrong that Zook will not be able to help himself, since he has again fallen mute, which is a good sign. Perhaps he does have enough discernment to know he will only embarrass himself further by defending his idiotic arguments. That would be refreshing, to actually see some true discernment coming from UncleZook! Here's hoping you are rethinking your thinking, ZookiePi! Good luck with that, because you have a tough job ahead.

Physician, heal thyself.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:30 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
I thought of you today, Zook, as I wrote this post. My thought was, "David Icke is a genuine truth-seeker, while UncleZook is not." I elected not to mention you in that post, as I know you must be hurting from the many paddlings you have received in this thread, and all by my hand. Yes, that's my own empathy making itself heard, because knowing that you are a sociopath, you are not really "hurting". You are angry, feeling vengeful, but also feeling resigned that this is one game you can't win, despite your repetitive and relentless attempts, so you need to find a more feeble target. This is how the sociopath deals with defeat — he finds a weaker opponent.

Needless to say, I do not wish you luck. It would be cruel to wish you upon a less capable opponent, at least from the perspective of the poor victim. So here's hoping you never recover from your paddlings to spread your form of "truth-seeking" to the non-sociopathic world.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:40 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.