Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook 
Author Message
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
That said, Mike King impacts the truths by withholding the free range of truths.

That is your faulty opinion. Like all of us, Mike King does not possess "the free range of truths", so it is totally asinine of you to claim he is therefore "withholding" it.

Your logic is twisted, deceptive, and asinine, Zook. You package it up quite prettily, like lipstick on a pig, but it remains foul and disgusting.



Image



The above graphic is not an ad hominem (as you will surely claim), but a pertinent observation of truth. It looks like you may be withholding the free range of truths by always claiming it's a personal attack on you because Chico doesn't possess any valid arguments. So once again, we see you accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance, i.e. projective identification. You do this as consistently as a machine. So do sociopaths.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
That said, Mike King impacts the truths by withholding the free range of truths.

That is your faulty opinion. Like all of us, Mike King does not possess "the free range of truths", so it is totally asinine of you to claim he is therefore "withholding" it.


Your statement that Mike King does not possess the free range of truth is patent nonsense. We all possess the free range of truth as the default option. The only action available to us on the truths then is to limit this range.

Quote:
Your logic is twisted, deceptive, and asinine, Zook. You package it up quite prettily, like lipstick on a pig, but it remains foul and disgusting.


Genuine truthseeking implies taking the truth outside market forces. It cannot exist in the narrative of market forces because profit motive - which is a conflict of interest - becomes generated. Those who take it inside market forces are then inescapably engaging something other than genuine truthseeking.

Nothing twisted about that. What is twisted is your Moebius mimicking attempt at passing content off as packaging.

Once again, truthseekers exist to search for truth. After obtaining it, they may keep it to themselves which becomes an obstruction of the truth because deliberate silence generates a measure of complicity (a conflict of interest) ... or they may sell it, again, an obstruction of the truth because that generates the conflict of interest known as motive (e.g. profit motive).

There is only one recourse for genuine truthseekers to remain faithful to the truth and still earn a living off it, and that's to open up any possession of truth ... without a monetary restraint and with a request for voluntary donation. Mike King does not ask for voluntary donations. He charges a price for most of his quote unquote "research" and offers a small amount for free as a teaser: http://www.tomatobubble.com/

And that fits the established unflattering pattern of system shills in the 21st century.

Quote:
Image

The above graphic is not an ad hominem (as you will surely claim), but a pertinent observation of truth. It looks like you may be withholding the free range of truths by always claiming it's a personal attack on you because Chico doesn't possess any valid arguments. So once again, we see you accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance, i.e. projective identification. You do this as consistently as a machine. So do sociopaths.


By offering the disclaimer, you yourself recognize the possibility and probability of an ad hominem attack. By recognizing the ad hominem potential in your statement, you vitiate your own self-admired claim of "pertinent observation of truth". I say self-admired because no one else seems to share your eyes or views, granted this forum has dwindled down to a Chico vanity forum or "vanitorium".


Pax

ps: Again, unable to counter my exposition of Mike King as a system shill working to protect psychological operations put up by the system (e.g. Assange, Wikileaks, Snowden, etc.) ... Chico has resorted to messenger attacks. What else is new?

ps2: Mike King's narrative of Hitler suffers from such a dearth of facts ... that that narrative alone greatly impacts his ability to defend the credibility of either Assanga or Snowden (had those two system shills actually been genuine). Fortunately, we can easily establish Assange's and Snowden's minionship in the corrupt system on an independent set of facts. So we have at least two anchor points to work with: the set of facts that establishes the real narrative of Hitler, and the set of facts that establishes the real narratives of Assange and Snowden. Mike King's support of false narratives of Assange (and Snowden) can then be used as an additional data point against his Hitler narrative. And vice versa. Ahh ... the sweetness of irony.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:26 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Your statement that Mike King does not possess the free range of truth is patent nonsense. We all possess the free range of truth as the default option.

Your statement is ridiculous, Zook. No one has the "free range of truth" because no one knows all the truth. You are just playing with words in an attempt to obfuscate and confuse, like any good con-artist.

UncleZook wrote:
Genuine truthseeking implies taking the truth outside market forces.

No, it doesn't "imply" that at all. Profit can interfere with truth-seeking, or it can enhance it. There's no implied interdependency there.

UncleZook wrote:
Mike King does not ask for voluntary donations. He charges a price for most of his quote unquote "research" and offers a small amount for free as a teaser: http://www.tomatobubble.com/ And that fits the established unflattering pattern of system shills in the 21st century.

The truth of his information is all that really matters, not how he earns money. You attack the messenger and ignore the message, as usual.

UncleZook wrote:
By offering the disclaimer, you yourself recognize the possibility and probability of an ad hominem attack. By recognizing the ad hominem potential in your statement, you vitiate your own self-admired claim of "pertinent observation of truth".

Wrong. There's no vitiation occurring from recognizing your typical reaction to being identified as a sociopath. There is only the truth that it is a "pertinent observation of truth".

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, unable to counter my exposition of Mike King as a system shill working to protect psychological operations put up by the system (e.g. Assange, Wikileaks, Snowden, etc.) ... Chico has resorted to messenger attacks.

Wrong. That's just the way you currently spin it in an attempt to "win the game". It's how sociopaths go through life.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Mike King's narrative of Hitler suffers from such a dearth of facts ...

Wrong. You obviously don't read and consider all the other material (like Mark Weber's or Leon Degrelle's or Vincent Reynouard's) that supports Mike King's assessment of Hitler. That's why your laughable discernment is so useless.

Zook, you are wrong more often than a broken clock.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Your statement that Mike King does not possess the free range of truth is patent nonsense. We all possess the free range of truth as the default option.

Your statement is ridiculous, Zook. No one has the "free range of truth" because no one knows all the truth. You are just playing with words in an attempt to obfuscate and confuse, like any good con-artist.


Your comprehension skills leave much to be desired, Chico. The range of truth implies a state, and the state may contain one, many or all truths. By contrast, the free range of truths implies a path, and the path may be obstructed or clear. So we are dealing with two different things: (1) the anchored data point; (2) the motion of that data point (e.g. across a communication medium).

The free range of truth (or lack thereof) speaks to the motion of the data point across communication media, not the anchored data point itself. So your argument that "no one has the free range of truth because no one knows all the truth" has no bearing on my statement. It is a non sequitur.

Either you are dense like the immediate space just before the birth of a supernova ... or you're a clever con-artist who seeks pre-emption of your exposure by falsely labeling your opponent a con-artist first, in the hopes that premiership accords legitimacy. Most likely, you're a bit of both.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Genuine truthseeking implies taking the truth outside market forces.

No, it doesn't "imply" that at all. Profit can interfere with truth-seeking, or it can enhance it. There's no implied interdependency there.


There is no proof that profit can enhance truthseeking. That's just a tired cliche based on an old wishful wives tale. By contrast, there is plenty of evidence showing that the pursuit of truth is negatively impacted by the joint pursuit of profit. Truth is spun for all kinds of profit motives, in some cases, spun totally opposite to the facts. The news industry is a prime example of how truth becomes distorted, even manufactured en toto. The advertising industry is another egregious example of truth spinning in the duty of profit.

To wit, truthseeking is unhindered when it has no weight to carry other than its own weight. Truthseeking is necessarily hindered when it has to carry the burden of profit, or any other burden in addition to its own weight.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
Mike King does not ask for voluntary donations. He charges a price for most of his quote unquote "research" and offers a small amount for free as a teaser: http://www.tomatobubble.com/ And that fits the established unflattering pattern of system shills in the 21st century.

The truth of his information is all that really matters, not how he earns money. You attack the messenger and ignore the message, as usual.


You are obtuse. I've been arguing that very point, namely, that the truth of his information is impacted/tainted by the fact that he does not offer it free of charge, i.e. he does not offer it free of an agenda. He attaches a profit motive to whatever he is alleging to be the truth. IOW, he obstructs the free passage of a potential truth by cordoning it off and making it available only to those who pay for it. That's not the offering of a genuine truthseeker whose singular interest is the establishment of truths, rather, it's the offering of a packager whose primary interest is profit ... for if their primary interest had been the truth, they would not package it for sale but give it freely for inspection.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
By offering the disclaimer, you yourself recognize the possibility and probability of an ad hominem attack. By recognizing the ad hominem potential in your statement, you vitiate your own self-admired claim of "pertinent observation of truth".

Wrong. There's no vitiation occurring from recognizing your typical reaction to being identified as a sociopath. There is only the truth that it is a "pertinent observation of truth".


Your ability to assess and identify individuals as sociopaths had long ago been exposed to be of Fisher Price quality ... so when you wield such assessments, it says more about your psychosis than the actual psychological natures of your targeted individuals. From that bit of reality, we can deduce ramifications to your other views, wholescale narratives, and spinnings of the truth.

I suppose I, too, could find Hitler to be an empath, as you have ... and yours truly to be a sociopath, as you have ... if I had access only to Fisher Price toys myself.

But I live in the real world, Chico ... and truths - great and small - running the gamut of topics from the physical to the metaphysical to the psychological ... matter to me only as they are discovered and not as they are spun. Your assessment of my psychological nature has to be discovered and not spun before it becomes relevant in my mindspace. Unfortunately, discovery requires more than Fisher Price sleuthing.

Indeed, it is your mockworthy assessment of myself as being a sociopath, that made me really wonder about your integrity. And when you topped that off by declaring Hitler to be some kind of avenging angel, i.e. an empath, then that cinched it for me ... at that junction in time, it became apparent to me that not only were you not a genuine truthseeker, but that you suffer from mental illness, mendacity, or both.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: Again, unable to counter my exposition of Mike King as a system shill working to protect psychological operations put up by the system (e.g. Assange, Wikileaks, Snowden, etc.) ... Chico has resorted to messenger attacks.

Wrong. That's just the way you currently spin it in an attempt to "win the game". It's how sociopaths go through life.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Mike King's narrative of Hitler suffers from such a dearth of facts ...

Wrong. You obviously don't read and consider all the other material (like Mark Weber's or Leon Degrelle's or Vincent Reynouard's) that supports Mike King's assessment of Hitler. That's why your laughable discernment is so useless.

Zook, you are wrong more often than a broken clock.


I already demonstrated on this website that Leon Degrelle was a racist and a fraud. Check the archives. IIRC, DeGrelle's tale is so incredible, that the mathematical probability of it being true is in fractions of a percent, not even multiple percents. I don't recall Mark Weber. And Reynouard's account(s) are in the French language which I am not versed in.

Of course, you have avoided factual narratives of Hitler every time I have presented them here, not least Hitler's connections to the Bank of International Settlements which was used by the elitist central banking cartel henceforth known as Dr. Frankenstein, to create a Frankenmonster from scratch. After first destroying Germany by withdrawing credit and with designed isolation, the cartel implanted their Frankenmonster at the helm of Germany to foster the illusion of opposition to their cartel ... they then used the Frankenmonster to create chaos in Europe ... then finally smuggled this Frankenmonster from the carnage to the shores of latin America, to clear the way for the next stage, e.g. their restoration plans for Europe, the final stage of a Hegelian dialectic (Problem, Reaction, Solution). IOW, Chico, you are deliberately choosing to be unedified wrt the facts. Ditto for Mike King.

Mike King's confabulated narrative of an independent Hitler ignores the important facts of Hitler's designed rise from scratch to create disturbance in Europe as the first stage of a Hegelian dialectic (The Problem). His narrative continues on to ignore the important facts of the second stage [The Reaction], namely, the respective coordinated makeup of the Allied and Axis Powers, complete with artificially generated mutual bellicosity. And his narrative won't adequately address the fate of Hitler at the end because to do so is to uncover the full facts of Hitler's rise, Hitler's pinnacle, and Hitler's fall; moreover, to recognize that a Frankemonster was deliberately created in 1940's Europe so that the United Nations could be established under full control of the cartel [The Solution].

Mike King's integrity fails on his Hitler narrative alone ... and this failure is further pronounced with his minionship of the related psychological operations of Assange and Snowden. Assange and Snowden fail on their own set of data points, points that expose them to be system shills and they are both further damaged by Mike King's endorsement of them.

You, Chico, failed a long time ago with your promotion of many many psychological operators and shills on this forum, e.g. such as Pilger, Fisk, Assange, Snowden, Ellsberg, Brother Nathaniel, etc. ... and your support for Mike KIng further entrenches you as a false flag carrier of truths. Of course, we had a hint of things to come when you first claimed that Hitler, who psychologically abused his own niece to the point that she committed suicide, was an empath.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:35 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Your comprehension skills leave much to be desired, Chico. The range of truth implies a state, and the state may contain one, many or all truths. By contrast, the free range of truths implies a path, and the path may be obstructed or clear. So we are dealing with two different things: (1) the anchored data point; (2) the motion of that data point (e.g. across a communication medium). The free range of truth (or lack thereof) speaks to the motion of the data point across communication media, not the anchored data point itself.

Hmm, I'm beginning to think you may be right, Zook. I have zero comprehension of what you wrote in that quote. It appears on first reading to be senseless psycho-babble. When I analyze it carefully, it seems more like the ravings of a madman. So either my comprehension skills are truly dismal, or your obfuscation skills are truly extraordinary. I have long noted the latter in this forum, so I think that is the more likely explanation. And I have long noted your sociopathy in this forum as well, which is perfectly aligned with your extraordinary obfuscation skills. So it all hangs together quite solidly.

But your focus is clearly on me. To summarize your observations:

  • Chico's comprehension skills leave much to be desired.
  • Chico is dense like the immediate space just before the birth of a supernova.
  • Chico is a clever con-artist who seeks pre-emption of his exposure by falsely labeling Zook a con-artist first.
  • Chico is obtuse.
  • Chico's ability to assess and identify individuals as sociopaths has long ago been exposed to be of Fisher Price quality.
  • Chico suffers from a psychosis.
  • Chico is a false flag carrier of truths.

For the life of me, I can't understand why you waste so much time on this horribly flawed Chico character. Don't you have better ways to spend your time? I mean, really, what's in it for you?

UncleZook wrote:
I already demonstrated on this website that Leon Degrelle was a racist and a fraud. Check the archives.

Just did, Zookie Pi. Too bad you didn't, as you seemed so proud of your "demonstrations". Here are your compelling arguments deceptively dismissing Degrelle as a fraud (1 2 3 4 5 ).

Needless to say, I think you're just "playing the game" like a sociopath would, with no real intent of discovering the truth concerning Degrelle. I've listened to his interviews, which are in French (which you can't understand), and I have investigated his claims, which obviously you have not. The real fraud here is you, Truth-Wreaker Zook.

Rather than pursue your ignorance concerning Degrelle, which you already demonstrated in your posts that I linked to, I would like to concentrate on your fraudulent claim concerning Hitler's half-niece.

UncleZook wrote:
Of course, we had a hint of things to come when you first claimed that Hitler, who psychologically abused his own niece to the point that she committed suicide, was an empath.

All indications are that she did commit suicide, but for what reason? You claim it was because she was psychologically abused by her uncle Adolf, and that this drove her to suicide. I would love to see your preponderance of evidence that led you to believe this fascinating claim. Please enlighten us all, uncle Zook.

I will tell you in advance that Hitler was not known for psychologically abusing anyone. It was not a behavioral characteristic of his that anyone who actually knew him well ever even mentioned. So I am quite looking forward to the education you will be providing me concerning Hitler's psychological abuse of this poor young woman (who was the daughter of his half-sister, making her a half-niece).

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:34 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Quote:
After the suicide of his niece, Hitler witnessed the autopsy and became so disgusted that he renounced meat forever.
-- source

:face:

One thing is for sure — when it comes to Hitler, a person can write anything imaginable, and suddenly it's a "fact" that gets parroted about like a popular tune.

How many people become vegetarians from watching their relatives be autopsied?

Exactly.

I don't suppose Hitler's four years of fighting in WW1, where he earned two Iron Crosses for bravery, would have already exposed him to the nature of meat, do you? You know WW1, "The War to End All Wars", because wholesale slaughter on an industrial scale had rarely been seen before at such a disgusting magnitude? About 10 million soldiers were killed, along with 7 million civilians. But Hitler waits a dozen years to be disgusted by an autopsy, then gives up meat "forever".

Yeah, right.

I mention this as a caution for you, Zook. You are going to need a great deal of skepticism and uncertainty before you start believing all the garbage you are going to read about Hitler. Unfortunately, skepticism and uncertainty are not your fortes.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:39 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
I would read the whole article, Chico. Either what is presented is factual ... or it is not. Go to your own sources and uproot the facts. If you can't, then that means you have no basis for your Hitler narrative, because your narrative is tied to the independent rise of an avenging angel, and does not resonate with a strongman puppet on a string.

I read it again today and looked into it a little deeper. That article, from the same author, gets a surprising amount of "play" on the Internet, showing up on half a dozen diverse websites. I find its contents very suspicious because of the way the truths are twisted. The Truman Smith connection was the most glaring one that I first noticed, since I actually read his rather rare book and could see how the context was being twisted around to support the "bankers financed Hitler" agenda.

The pictures in the article of Hitler practicing theatrical gestures was another giveaway that we are dealing with propaganda.

The same article was printed on the Veterans Today website, where a reader commented:

Poppadop wrote:
“… he (Hitler) was merely doing the bidding of his money masters in the US.”

How do financial connections and contributions automatically mean serving the banksters? Considering that the money masters crushed Hitler, his country, and his politics while arming the Soviets to do it, clearly something must have gone wrong. Orwellian frenemies get propped up indefinitely, not crushed.

Poppadop is quite right, that there is something strange going on with this article. For big business to be investing in Germany does not mean the banksters are financing Hitler or controlling him like a puppet on a string. But someone evidently would like us to think that.

Hey Zook, speaking of puppets on a string, Veterans Today, and Julian Assange, didn't you use Veterans Today as a source to smear Assange? Why yes, you did! VT tried to show Assange was a Mossad "puppet on a string". Six years later, it is clear that accusation didn't have any legs. Zookie got busted for it way back then even without the benefit of time showing us that Assange was legit. Israel controls the U.S. government, and the U.S. government wants Assange silenced. Coincidence? I think not.

Like I said, Zook, you are wrong more often than a broken clock.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:06 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
I would read the whole article, Chico. Either what is presented is factual ... or it is not. Go to your own sources and uproot the facts. If you can't, then that means you have no basis for your Hitler narrative, because your narrative is tied to the independent rise of an avenging angel, and does not resonate with a strongman puppet on a string.

I read it again today and looked into it a little deeper. That article, from the same author, gets a surprising amount of "play" on the Internet, showing up on half a dozen diverse websites. I find its contents very suspicious because of the way the truths are twisted. The Truman Smith connection was the most glaring one that I first noticed, since I actually read his rather rare book and could see how the context was being twisted around to support the "bankers financed Hitler" agenda.


Chico, a man welded to the expressions "consider everything, dismiss nothing" and "focus on the message, not the messenger" (I'm paraphrasing, of course) ... is quick to dismiss the evidence linking the Bank of International Settlements to Hitler's meteoric rise, even goes as far as interpreting those connections in unconventional ways because conventional interpretations scuttle his pet theory of an independent avenging angel with a toothbrush mustache ... is just as quick to focus on a messenger, e.g. Truman Smith, even though the same information is available at multiple independent sources unrelated to Truman Smith; by focusing on a messenger Chico deliberately avoids the message which is antithetical to his own Hitler narrative.

Quote:
The pictures in the article of Hitler practicing theatrical gestures was another giveaway that we are dealing with propaganda.

The same article was printed on the Veterans Today website, where a reader commented:

Poppadop wrote:
“… he (Hitler) was merely doing the bidding of his money masters in the US.”

How do financial connections and contributions automatically mean serving the banksters? Considering that the money masters crushed Hitler, his country, and his politics while arming the Soviets to do it, clearly something must have gone wrong. Orwellian frenemies get propped up indefinitely, not crushed.

Poppadop is quite right, that there is something strange going on with this article. For big business to be investing in Germany does not mean the banksters are financing Hitler or controlling him like a puppet on a string. But someone evidently would like us to think that.


Poppadop (the name is a bit curious) ... anyways Poppadop's claim that frenemies get propped up indefinitely not crushed, is patently absurd. The historical record is replete with strongman types propped up and then taken out when their usefulness had been exhausted ... Saddam (Gulf War), Qaddafi (17 February Revolution orchestrated by the global bankstering cartel); Reza Pahlavi (Ayaotullah Khomeini), etc. ... all were agents trained and installed by the AngloAmerican and French establishments ... who were later crushed after their usefulness had been exhausted. There are plenty more examples of the installed strongman template in othger regions of the world: latin America (Pinochet, Peron, Somoza, etc.); Asia (Marcos, Pol Pot, Mao Zedong, etc.); Africa (Menghistu, Mugabe, Sawembe, Amin, etc.) ... as long as the strongman had currency with western interests, they were allowed to remain in place ... but as soon as their usefulness was exhausted, they were usurped through military, paramilitary, and/or pseudopolitical means, and in every case the financing came from outside their respective countries.

This Poppadop, if real, is either an idiot or a paid historian in the duty of the cartel. His narrative is willfully blind to the easily observable pattern of the installed strongman and the installed strongman power arc (including in most cases, the down arm of the arc). But it just goes to show how Chico quickly endorses idiot narratives and paid shill narratives, when factual narratives abound elsewhere. Need we still wonder about his mission, e.g. when he created United People?

Quote:
Hey Zook, speaking of puppets on a string, Veterans Today, and Julian Assange, didn't you use Veterans Today as a source to smear Assange? Why yes, you did! VT tried to show Assange was a Mossad "puppet on a string". Six years later, it is clear that accusation didn't have any legs. Zookie got busted for it way back then even without the benefit of time showing us that Assange was legit. Israel controls the U.S. government, and the U.S. government wants Assange silenced. Coincidence? I think not.

Like I said, Zook, you are wrong more often than a broken clock.


This just goes to underscore Chico's lacklustre comprehension skills. FTR, I last supported Veterans Today when I still didn't have a reason to doubt them. After an article where one of the contributors was outed as deliberately contributing 40% false information (I forget his name), I essentially stopped frequenting that website. Ditto for Alex Jones. If I ever visit those two websites again, it would only be to monitor them to see what kind of disinformation is being disseminated.

Let's see ... Chico goes back six years to locate a post of mine to make a point. He must be desperate. The only name I remember from Veterans Today, today, is Michael Chossudovsky (sp??). Perhaps Chico should go back even further, say twenty years back, prior to the 9/11 attacks when I myself lived contentedly on the surface of geopolitical space and didn't even know what a rabbit hole was (outside Warner Bros and Bugs Bunny). Yes, I plead guilty to suffering from abject ignorance ... twenty years ago today ... long after Sgt. Pepper began to play.

Equally, I plead guilty of being the only genuine truthseeker remaining on this forum.

Assange remains a stooge of the dark empire. I made a post many years ago on this very forum highlighting all his major Rothschild connections, and of course, his claim that the 9/11 attacks were not a conspiracy. Wikileaks remains a tool of the Israeli Zionists ... who usurped it almost from the beginning ... I made a post that highlighted the origins of Wikileaks on this very forum. It was a psychological operation from the get-go. Some of its founders (not named Assange) abandoned the company when they realized that Assange had appropriated it for other purposes than what they had intended. So check the archives.

As for Chico's claim that Israel controls the US government. That is correct. But his derivative conclusion that the US government (now controlled by Israel) wants Assange silenced, is every bit as asinine as Chico thinking he can pull the wool over the readership's eyes. If they really wanted him to be silenced, the mainstream public would not be hearing about Assange today, more than a decade onwards, much less the first few weeks after his first alleged major revelation, which was not so much a revelation as an appropriation of information that had already gotten out by that time, namely, evidence of a an aerial attack and massacre of innocent civilians. That brutal video was meant to be played for geopolitical ends, mostly likely to give Wikileaks some cachet with the mainstream public (as an empathetic avenger of the people); cachet that the dark empire could then convert for its own profit, e.g. such as steering mainstream opinion on other major geopolitical issues using periodic, strategic leaks.

The fact that Assange is still enjoying mainstream currency today ... is an extra clue about the origins of Assange and Wikileaks (at least to those of us still on friendly terms with intellectual process). Assange and Wikileaks have not exhausted their usefulness to their handlers. Their psychological opera will run as long as there is patronage.

indeed, it's the king-archer template all over again. Send the archer down into the unwashed masses to fire arrows back at the king. Garner the support of the unwashed masses by doing so. Then at night, when the kingdom is asleep, sneak back into the castle to report findings to the king. Carrots and carats for the archer. Near effortless
profit for both king and archer.

How dumb do you think the unwashed masses are Chico ... to bite into your pablum-laced explanation of Assange as an independent avenging angel of the unwashed masses. Wait ... you don't have to answer that. After all, what you are attempting with the repackaging of Hitler's image as an independent avenging angel of the German people against all factual evidence is just as ludicrous; and just as contemptuous of the intelligence of the unwashed masses.

Carry on.

Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:01 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
:face: :face:

Zook, you haven't changed one whit in six years.

Not only that, but your arguments haven't changed one whit in six years either.

You're not learning. All you are trying to do is dominate the narrative, win the game, and destroy your opponent. What else can you do, given your psychology?

There is a story out there that Hitler was financed by the international bankers. You are insistent about that story being true. I believed that story too for quite some time. But then I dug deeper into Hitler (something you have not done and refuse to do), and the story no longer held together. That is not to say that the story was entirely false. Good propaganda always incorporates general elements of truth to make its spin believable. But it leads us, by design, to believe things that aren't true.

Hitler does not fit your oversimplified perspective of the "strongman types propped up and then taken out when their usefulness had been exhausted". In fact, many of the others you hold up as examples don't really either. Yes, one can interpret the broad picture as you do, but only by believing the ruling cabal of sociopaths are in complete and total control, that they never make errors, and that true opposition to their program can never effectively manifest. And that is exactly what the ruling sociopaths want us to believe! And, how remarkable, that is what you want us to believe. Coincidence? I think not.

You even want other people to believe that I am an instrument of the ruling sociopath cabal as well, while loudly insisting that you are not.

You work very hard at this job, too. Despite being publicly busted dozens of time in the forum, being suspended from the forum five times, and being publicly paddled too many times to count, you keep coming back for more ... more revenge, more retribution, more attempts at credibility, and more trolling.

I just don't see you as a genuine truthseeker, Zook. I see you as a genuine sociopath. And sociopaths are never genuine truthseekers. They are genuine deceivers.



So do all these theatrics in your prior post (which remind me of the photos of Hitler's theatrical gestures) mean you don't want to pursue your claim that Hitler's half-niece committed suicide because she suffered psychological abuse from her uncle Adolf?



Image
UncleZook learns from Hitler's example...

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:46 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9933
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
Chico... is quick to dismiss the evidence linking the Bank of International Settlements to Hitler's meteoric rise...

Wrong again. First of all, Hitler's rise was not "meteoric". It took some 14 long years of trials and tribulations, including imprisonment, before Hitler arrived in 1933 at the pinnacle of power in Germany, which was in a horrible state thanks to the parasitic feeding of the very same international banksters who control the BIS.

Secondly, you have no real evidence attributing Hitler's success to the BIS. You have propaganda stories that you believed without questioning their veracity, because "you read it on the Internet".

Take your Fort Russ News story, that I mentioned shows up on half a dozen diverse websites and strikes me as suspicious. Do you know who is behind it? The Center for Syncretic Studies. Do you know what their agenda is?

Quote:
Popularize knowledge about social and ideological movements which are existing and developing alongside and within the ‘Globalization process’ promoted by the Atlanticists; -- source

Would you say they might be working to promote the New World Order? Where do they get their funding to promote the NWO agenda? The BIS perhaps, or a BIS downstream partner?

Oh, and get this about the Fort Russ News:

Quote:
Founded at the end of 2014, we are 100% independent. We are not a state-run agency of any kind, nor is our editorial policy ‘swayed’ as a result of grants from NGO’s, ‘charities’, or large trusts. -- source

Sounds good, right? Excellent public relations spin. But then at the end of the page, we have this:

Quote:
Fort Russ News is the media wing of the Belgrade based NGO, the Center for Syncretic Studies -- source

OOOooo... the media wing of an NGO! And not just any NGO, but one promoting globalization. Hey, what happened to that "100% independent" claim, and "not ‘swayed’ as a result of grants from NGO’s"?

But old UncleZook is going to quote their propaganda as proof that Hitler was a bankster puppet on a string...

Busted, Zook.

And you were already busted six years ago for a very similar situation, where you "proved" your case by quoting propaganda from a controlled opposition source.

Really, Zook, it's true you haven't changed one whit in six long, exasperating years. You're just a one-trick pony who has now become a one-trick old nag.



Image
Two-faced Zook, the wannabe great deceiver.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:53 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.