Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Hitler -- What is the truth?
The evidence that Chico ignores, evidence which can be found at multiple disparate sources

... I say disparate sources because some of those sources interpret the evidence in favor of Hitler as an independent leader, which is patently absurd because at least two of the principal players in the founding of the BIS are Rothschild stooges, e.g. Hjalmar Schact (Head of Reichsbank) and Montague Norman (Head of Bank of England and partner in JP Morgan); while most sources interpret the evidence in favor of Hitler being a Rothschild stooge himself, a rational expectation that abides the transitive property in mathematics: A --> B; B --> C; ergo, A --> C

... whatever the interpretation either pro- or con- to Hitler's alleged independence, both narratives agree on the main funding source for Hitler's rise in power, and ultimately, to power, namely, the BIS. Chico's narrative is fatally hindered by this fact; although his ability to go against the factual record exists as long as there's a readership willing to accommodate fairy tales and to interpret the factual record in absurd, illogical, nonsensical, non-mathematical ways.

Bank of International Settlements

https://www.thebernician.net/rothschild ... ehind-bis/

beginExcerpt
Rothschild: The Hidden Sovereign Power Behind BIS
Posted on 11th November 2017 by The Bernician


In order to prove that the House of Rothschild was the hidden hand behind the founding of the Bank of International Settlements [BIS] in Basle, Switzerland – purportedly the central bank for the central banks, pictured above – the following facts need to be sustained with compelling evidence:

1. The men who founded BIS were working for or with the House of Rothschild when they founded the bank.

2. The governors of the central banks which became members of the BIS board of directors were working for or with the House of Rothschild in their financial policy-making.

3. The House of Rothschild has benefited, whether directly or indirectly, from any aspect of the business conducted by BIS.

BIS was founded by four men on 17/05/1930,: Hjalmar Schacht [Head of Reichsbank], Charles G Dawes [Chairman of City National Bank], Owen D Young [founder of RCA and chairman of General Electric] and Montague Norman [governor of the Bank of England and partner in JP Morgan].

[...]

From the founding of the bank until at least 1939, Schacht worked closely with Jacob Schiff, the Warburgs and Montague Norman, in funneling Wall Street and City of London money into Hitler’s rearmament program; as is documented in Professor Antony Sutton’s painstaking work, Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler:

“In October 1931, Warburg received a letter from Hitler which he passed on to Carter at Guaranty Trust Company, and subsequently another bankers’ meeting was called at the Guaranty Trust Company offices. Opinions at this meeting were divided. “Sidney Warburg” reported that Rockefeller, Carter, and McBean were for Hitler, while the other financiers were uncertain.

Montague Norman of the Bank of England and Glean of Royal Dutch Shell argued that the $10 million already spent on Hitler was too much, that Hitler would never act. The meeting finally agreed in principle to assist Hitler further, and Warburg again undertook a courier assignment and went back to Germany.

On this trip Warburg reportedly discussed German affairs with “a Jewish banker” in Hamburg, with an industrial magnate, and other Hitler supporters.

One meeting was with banker von Heydt and a “Luetgebrunn.” The latter stated that the Nazi storm troopers were incompletely equipped and the S.S. badly needed machine guns, revolvers, and carbines.”

This evidence shows that the transfers of those funds into the accounts held in trust by BIS for Hitler’s regime were all facilitated by the Warburgs, a family which long ago assimilated itself into the House of Rothschild by marriage and without whom the Rothschild’s hand in world affairs would not have been capable of remaining hidden for so long.
end



Checkmate.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:56 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
...the main funding source for Hitler's rise in power, and ultimately, to power, namely, the BIS. Chico's narrative is fatally hindered by this fact...

Come on, Zook... You are being ridiculous.

That banking was going on in Germany in the 1920s and 30s does not equate to Hitler being a Rothschild stooge. The BIS has its hand in all international banking. So by your flawed transitive property logic (guilt by association), every national leader is a Rothschild stooge. If you want this to be your level of discernment, be my guest. You will still have to wrestle with why Hitler kicked the Rothschilds out of Germany, but I suspect you will simply do what you always do — ignore the data that doesn't support your worldview, or twist it until it does.

Quote:
...the Nazis were not — in any way — covertly funded by, or in cahoots with, Rothschild bankers. On the contrary, the German, French and Austrian branches of the House of Rothschild were effectively dissolved and extirpated by Hitler. Quite a bizarre and counterproductive action of a “Rothschild agent” wouldn’t you say? -- source

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:35 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
You might also want to consider the following regarding your assessment of Dr. Hjalmar Schacht and what was happening in October 1931 in Germany.

Quote:
The communist party decided to submit to the Reichstag, which convenes tomorrow for a bitter struggle against Chancellor Heinrich Bruening's government, a demand calling for immediate arrest of Hitler, Dr. Dr. Alfred Hugenberg, Dr. Hjalmar Schacht, Maj. Frantz Seldte and Lieut. Col. Thodore Duesterberg.

All of the nationalist leaders were at the front of the united fascist and nationalist party congress and demonstration yesterday at Harzburg, when war was declared on the Bruening regime. Dr. Schacht, former head of the Reichsbank and on of Europe's best-known economists, was condemned by the communists, the government and by various newspapers for his speech charging the cabinet had concealed the full extent of Germany's financial "catastrophe" from the people. -- source

Read the whole article, Zook, to expand your narrow perspective.

Why don't you just admit, as I do, that we don't know the real story of Hitler, Nazi Germany, and WW2? Why do you think I look into this matter so carefully?

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:14 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
This page was made for you, Zook. Mike King is a credible researcher of WW2 and Hitler (he wrote The Bad War: The Truth NEVER Taught About World War II).

Mike King wrote:
Given that the moronic myth of Hitler-Rothschild is so devoid of logic, so utterly unsubstantiated, and so easily debunked -- one has to wonder why such claims continue to be peddled by some in the "truth movement." There are three categories of people promoting this rubbish:

1. False opposition/ Zionist trolls
2. Hitler-phobics
3. Sincere dupes of categories 1 & 2

The false opposition explanation for the Hitler-Rothschild lie is self-explanatory. There are those - the usual suspects (cough cough) - who, in an attempt to steer truth-seeking "conspiracy theorists" away from the greatness and goodness of Hitler, would have us believe that Hitler was a traitor working for the N.W.O. / Illuminati. They are deliberately poisoning the well of truth. It's that simple.

I would say Zook definitely falls into category 3.

I should say "Checkmate" right back at you, my arrogant Zook, but unlike you, I'm not playing some kind of sociopathic game. I'm just looking for the truth, and it is clear to me that you don't have it.



Image
Will the real truth-seeker please stand up? (All stand up...)

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
I don't even have to address the last post of yours ... for it suggests that you are lost for arguments ... and are resorting to messenger abuse tactics.

As for the various photos of me, they are different avatars that I had used on some four different forums and they span about a decade.

Chico is hoping to find his Hitler narrative in the perfidy of tactics, for they cannot be found in facts.

His personal psychosis has him pretending to be an advocate of free speech, yet he won't allow anyone to have any views that abuse his own worldview on things. For instance, the Hitler threads are his personal domains, and you are allowed to contribute to them as long as you fawn over his fact-anemic Hitler narrative or even merely acknowledge it. But if one dare shows facts that abuse his pet Hitler narrative, like I had done, facts like the Bank of International Settlements which firmly connects the Rothschild central banking puppeteers to an ambitious sociopathic marionette, e.g. Hitler ... then one is effectively censored off the Hitler threads and has their material relocated to an unrelated messenger-abuse thread, in my case, this very thread so named to abuse yours truly by mocking the fact that I genuinely champion the truth.

He's so transparent in his apparent psychosis that it almost feels like he is being psychotic by design, i.e. trolling by another name. This most recent post of his just puts an exclamation mark on his trolling and messenger abuse.

He dares not keep things civil and informative ... because those lofty aspirations threaten his Hitler narrative. He's worked too hard for his Rothschild carrots to give up the munch or the carrot patch at this stage.

Rose, you're better off resisting the temptation to engage and edify Chico. His mission when he started this community theatre was noble ... in words, a united people. Unfortunately, he's incapable of delivering community.
His gifts are not suited for uniting people, indeed, they have been effectively employed in dividing them.

Confusing facts, abusing messengers, refusing edification, infusing division ... this is not the keeping of white figurative stallions on an open range ... but the restraint of horses in a dark stable, each waiting for the door to open so it can charge onto the fertile plains with burning brush in tow, e.g. in the duty of rendering a scorched Earth.

The proof is in the pudding. Chico's posts constitute upwards of 95% of the content here. That implies community only if the concept can be expanded to include virtual-exclusive activity by a single member. That said, we cannot rule out the possibility that Chico suffers from multiple personalities, not unlike Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He is indeed passive aggressive in his behavior.

On the rare occasion when one of the other so-called members of this forum returns, it's almost always the case that that member forgets the intransigence of Chico's nature. We think he will change for the better; and perhaps it's the empathy in each of us that makes us come back for yet another attempt to realize the original noble mission on which this forum was (purportedly) founded. But we are quickly disappointed. Even Gemma, his only remaining supporter, has been absent for a while.

The facts are what they are, Chico ... whether they pertain to you on this forum ... or Hitler in 1940's Germany ... neither of you can escape the carnage that you had created with your respective ambitions for power.

Since you won't allow me to post factual information in the Hitler threads without having it relocated into a messenger-abuse oriented thread, I will not stick around for more of your abuse.


Pax

ps: If Rose will allow me, I will post my rebuttals to the many fact distortions and outright lies contained in Chico's HItler narrative here at this forum, over there at Inphinet forums. But if she'd rather not have that crossbridge energy on her forum, that's okay, too. I'll just have to scout around for another forum then, perhaps create a blog of my own. The truth shall win out however it is mediated. To that point, Chico is correct about one thing even if his intent was being facetious, I am a genuine truthseeker. :ugeek:

:jest: :jest: :jest:

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:08 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
I don't even have to address the last post of yours ...

You have ignored all my evidence and arguments that debunk your repetitive propaganda. So I don't expect you to address any of Mike King's information, or anything else I offer up to counter your faulty rhetoric.

UncleZook wrote:
for it suggests that you are lost for arguments ... and are resorting to messenger abuse tactics.

Aww, poor Zook, feeling so abused and picked upon... Why don't you play on the empathy of the readers? That's what a sociopath would do. "Oh, woe is me, persecuted by the evil Hitler, er I mean Chico."

UncleZook wrote:
As for the various photos of me, they are different avatars that I had used on some four different forums and they span about a decade.

Yeah, the two-faced one is my favorite — it is so you!

UncleZook wrote:
... then one is effectively censored off the Hitler threads and has their material relocated to an unrelated messenger-abuse thread, in my case, this very thread so named to abuse yours truly by mocking the fact that I genuinely champion the truth.

"One" being UncleZook. You are the only one to ever be confined to a dedicated thread proclaiming your incredible truth-telling. Now everyone knows where to look to find your words of wisdom.

UncleZook wrote:
He's so transparent in his apparent psychosis that it almost feels like he is being psychotic by design, i.e. trolling by another name. This most recent post of his just puts an exclamation mark on his trolling and messenger abuse.

:lol: :lol:

Remember, sociopaths always accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance. "Projective identification", remember Zook? You did watch the video, right?

UncleZook wrote:
Chico's posts constitute upwards of 95% of the content here. That implies community only if the concept can be expanded to include virtual-exclusive activity by a single member.

There's no community here, Zook. There's only truth-seeking. If that's not your cup of tea, I suggest you try Avalon again.

UncleZook wrote:
That said, we cannot rule out the possibility that Chico suffers from multiple personalities, not unlike Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He is indeed passive aggressive in his behavior.

Agreed, we cannot rule it out. Question everything, dismiss nothing. That includes Chico's psychology, just like it includes Zook's psychology.

UncleZook wrote:
Even Gemma, his only remaining supporter, has been absent for a while.

I know how important supporters are to you, Zook. Every con-artist spends a lot of time cultivating supporters. But since I am not a con-artist, I don't do that.

UncleZook wrote:
The facts are what they are, Chico ... whether they pertain to you on this forum ... or Hitler in 1940's Germany ... neither of you can escape the carnage that you had created with your respective ambitions for power.

Your problem is you falsely think your "facts" are true. You are incapable of questioning everything and dismissing nothing.

UncleZook wrote:
Since you won't allow me to post factual information in the Hitler threads without having it relocated into a messenger-abuse oriented thread, I will not stick around for more of your abuse.

Promise?

UncleZook wrote:
ps: If Rose will allow me, I will post my rebuttals to the many fact distortions and outright lies contained in Chico's HItler narrative here at this forum, over there at Inphinet forums.

Looking for supporters, Zook? You can peddle your BS wherever you want, but if you want me to see it, I have a special thread for that (i.e. this one).

UncleZook wrote:
To that point, Chico is correct about one thing even if his intent was being facetious, I am a genuine truthseeker. :ugeek:
:jest: :jest: :jest:

I understand the message behind all those jesters, as well as the PAX you end every post with. It's the sociopath's way of saying, "I'm lying big-time now, and you are the enemy I will always wage war against because my lies don't work on you." I've interacted with so many sociopaths that I easily recognize the double-speak that you use. I know that will irk you, as sociopaths hate being exposed. But remember, Zook, sociopaths always expose themselves, if you know what to look for. I just know what to look for, so it's not really me doing this to you. It is you doing it to you. I just point it out.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:32 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
I don't even have to address the last post of yours ...

You have ignored all my evidence and arguments that debunk your repetitive propaganda. So I don't expect you to address any of Mike King's information, or anything else I offer up to counter your faulty rhetoric.


The truth establishes without profit motive.

A good look at Mike King's website exposes a sheister who exploits the truth for personal gain, and that includes both using truths and abusing truths.

IIRC, I previously debunked Mike King and Tomatobubble on this very website, not just on the evidence of his claims but also because he fits the pattern of those that advertise as truthseekers but betray their intentions by offering their alleged truths at a price.

Just another example of the controlled opposition sent down by the system to confuse and ablate the factual record, opposition that Chico often promotes here at United People. Brother Nathaniel is another example. These system shills are transparent in their mischief, indeed, one of their favorite tactics is the overplay of weak evidence in any conspiracy and the underplay of strong evidence. Mike King does that extensively with his reinvention of WW2 history. Brother Nathaniel with stuff like the 9/11 attacks and what not.

Combine the above two system minions with the mishmash of other system-decorated shills that Chico has advanced here on United People: Pilger, Fisk, Ellsberg, Assange, etc. ... and one quickly gets the sense that Chico is working against the free range of truths not unlike a sheep dog working against the free range of sheep.


Pax

ps: The rest of your post, Chico, stands on its own as repetitive BS that you're still trying to convince yourself with, after having abandoned the task of convincing others, for there are virtually no others left at your daily blog that you try to pass off as a community forum.

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:28 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
IIRC, I previously debunked Mike King and Tomatobubble on this very website, not just on the evidence of his claims but also because he fits the pattern of those that advertise as truthseekers but betray their intentions by offering their alleged truths at a price.

I'm sure you haven't noticed, given your unusual economic situation, but the standard paradigm is that we each have to earn a living, i.e. money, in order to buy food, shelter, and the other necessities of life. It's not unusual for truth-seekers like David Icke, Germar Rudolf, David Duke, Vincent Reynouard, Ernst Zundel, Robert Faurisson, and even Mike King to try to construct an income stream from their work. And on the other side of the coin, it's not unusual for con-artists and deceivers to offer up their manipulations at no charge. So your dismissal of Mike King on the grounds of selling information is totally asinine.

Your first assessment of TomatoBubble.com is here:

UncleZook wrote:
Pax

ps: Tomatobubble looks like a good source of information. Chico aligns with truths ... just enough to keep his deceptions running. And when he does admit the the truth component in his overall disinfo act, he usually provides good sources. Kudos to Chico!!

A day later, you start this thread, because you realize that Mike King doesn't share your views concerning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden, and thus decide that he must be a gatekeeper. Of course, time has proven you to be oh so wrong about Snowden and Assange, but UncleZook has no shame (for obvious psychological reasons), as I have noted many times.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: The rest of your post, Chico, stands on its own as repetitive BS that you're still trying to convince yourself with, after having abandoned the task of convincing others, for there are virtually no others left at your daily blog that you try to pass off as a community forum.

Naturally, you ignore any truths that would expose you as the gatekeeper that you are, and simply dismiss them as "repetitive BS", when in fact you are simply following your sociopathic programming by accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance, i.e. projective identification. Yes, "repetitive BS" is UncleZook's calling card.

As usual, UncleZook, you expose yourself.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:02 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9932
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
Oh, by the way, UncleZook, Mike King's book The Bad War was banned from Amazon, though reader reviews can still be found for the book on Amazon here. Amazon also bans reader reviews, if it wants to. You probably never read this post about my book review that Amazon rejected. Not only can I not review that particular book on Amazon, but Amazon won't accept any product reviews from me now, despite having accepted many in the past without the slightest complaint. Amazon would even solicit my opinions in the past via e-mail, but my review of Hitler and the Power of Aesthetics got me permanently blacklisted. But I bet Amazon will still accept my money!

Mark Weber agrees with Mike King's book The Bad War, as you can see by reading Weber's position on WW2 here. It's not the revisionists that are rewriting history. History is usually rewritten by the victors immediately after it occurs. Truth is the first casualty of war. You know this, yet you accuse Mike King and others (like Mark Weber now?) of rewriting WW2 history. What a hypocrite you are! Have you no shame? It's a rhetorical question, of course, and surely everyone knows why by now...

Mike King wrote:
In a broader philosophical sense, that’s what World War II was all about. It was a titanic struggle between the forces of classical Europa (as well as historic Japan) and those of the culturally degenerate and predatory Capitalist-Communist hybrid New World Order in which we live in, no, exist in today. And the true “good guys” lost! -- The Bad War, page 257

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:53 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: Genuine Truthseekers: UncleZook
UncleZook wrote:
IIRC, I previously debunked Mike King and Tomatobubble on this very website, not just on the evidence of his claims but also because he fits the pattern of those that advertise as truthseekers but betray their intentions by offering their alleged truths at a price.

I'm sure you haven't noticed, given your unusual economic situation, but the standard paradigm is that we each have to earn a living, i.e. money, in order to buy food, shelter, and the other necessities of life. It's not unusual for truth-seekers like David Icke, Germar Rudolf, David Duke, Vincent Reynouard, Ernst Zundel, Robert Faurisson, and even Mike King to try to construct an income stream from their work. And on the other side of the coin, it's not unusual for con-artists and deceivers to offer up their manipulations at no charge. So your dismissal of Mike King on the grounds of selling information is totally asinine.


Here's another example of Chico's distortion tactics. I had dismissed Mike King on a preponderance of evidence against him, not on any single pattern that fits his phony journalism. Yet Chico would have us believe that I dismissed Mike King just on that single point of contention.

As for the point Chico is trying to make about researchers having a need to support themselves. I have no issue with that. But the term "genuine truthseeking" is clear except for the foggers and the fog-minded.

Genuine truthseeking implies the lack of adulteration with other motives. If one needs to earn bread and shelter, and some of us have to work harder than others to have our basic needs met, then they must do so without that pursuit having an impact on the truths. I've never argued that one must cease pursuit of personal survival needs in order to pursue the truth, as Chico implies. I have indeed argued (directly and indirectly ) that the former pursuit must not impact the latter pursuit. When such an impact does occur, then the truth is necessarily limited by the pursuit of survival needs, i.e. it is no longer genuine ... but subject to market forces. I didn't think I had to explain this easily observable logic to someone of Chico's acclaimed intelligence. But Chico's mission in creating United People isn't necessarily about intelligence, but about intelligent gatekeeping.

Genuine truths don't care about the state of the truthseeker. The only thing that matters is the state of the truth. If one needs to earn bread and shelter, then one can legitimately do so without having an impact on the truth.

That said, Mike King impacts the truths by withholding the free range of truths. If he is in possession of a truth, then he is obliged to share it freely. If he also receives sustenance from the free release of truths, then that's a bonus ... he remains a genuine truthseeker. But if he receives sustenance by limiting the free range of truths (assuming that he's in possession of the truths), then what he is selling is not the truths but a selective arrangement of data points subject to market forces ... in this situation, he ceases being a genuine truthseeker and assumes the attire of a drip-release data point whisperer. Those, of course, are a crystal ball rub away from a fortune teller.

Quote:
Your first assessment of TomatoBubble.com is here:
UncleZook wrote:
Pax

ps: Tomatobubble looks like a good source of information. Chico aligns with truths ... just enough to keep his deceptions running. And when he does admit the the truth component in his overall disinfo act, he usually provides good sources. Kudos to Chico!!

A day later, you start this thread, because you realize that Mike King doesn't share your views concerning Julian Assange and Edward Snowden, and thus decide that he must be a gatekeeper. Of course, time has proven you to be oh so wrong about Snowden and Assange, but UncleZook has no shame (for obvious psychological reasons), as I have noted many times.


Yes, a day earlier, I had endorsed Mike King ... because the evidence King was providing on the issue in question passed all my discernment filters. A day later, Mike King, on another topic, the topic of Assange and Snowden, failed my discernment filters. I can only evaluate according to my discernment filters. I certainly don't abide the discernment filters of others, least of all, yours, Chico, which have proven to be so abysmal in delivering factual output that the only explanation left now is that you're more a case of deliberate misdirection than piss poor discernment.

Assange and Snowden remain anchored as psychological operations (planned and financed by the deep state) on prima facie, forensic and circumstantial evidence ... and not on my estimations, as you have implied. The archives here already hold the evidence that I presented. And Mike King failed the integrity test when he started abusing the prima facie, forensic and circumstantial evidence in favor of promoting Assange and Snowden as genuine independent players in defense of humanity. As you have also failed. Birds of a feather flock together.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: The rest of your post, Chico, stands on its own as repetitive BS that you're still trying to convince yourself with, after having abandoned the task of convincing others, for there are virtually no others left at your daily blog that you try to pass off as a community forum.

Naturally, you ignore any truths that would expose you as the gatekeeper that you are, and simply dismiss them as "repetitive BS", when in fact you are simply following your sociopathic programming by accusing your opponent of your own malfeasance, i.e. projective identification. Yes, "repetitive BS" is UncleZook's calling card.

As usual, UncleZook, you expose yourself.


Yes, I expose myself time and again as the very thing you are not, Chico ... and in that very fact, the truth still has a strong champion.

You have contempt for the truths and facetious mocking energy for one its dedicated supporters ... and this is immeasurably reflected in the title of this very thread, Chico.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:41 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.