Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 42  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
The concentration of sociopaths are with the Jews. Lol, well that might be so, but they are just a patsy. I have been learning about WW2 and its just amazing to me, how men could be convinced to kill each other in such masses, even after the Civil war and WW1. A credit to our engineers mind control tricks.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Tue May 12, 2015 10:31 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
magamud wrote:
The concentration of sociopaths are with the Jews. Lol, well that might be so, but they are just a patsy.

The sociopaths are found in nearly all religions because they rise to occupy nearly all positions of power and control over others.

magamud wrote:
I have been learning about WW2 and its just amazing to me, how men could be convinced to kill each other in such masses, even after the Civil war and WW1. A credit to our engineers mind control tricks.

Amen to that. The mind control is now both a highly refined science and a highly practiced art. The enormity of the Holocaust lie all by itself is ample evidence of that.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed May 13, 2015 4:29 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
The evidence submitted by Vincent Reynouard overturning the official version of the massacre at Oradour-sur-Glane on June 10, 1944 is practically undeniable. The official French version is that the evil Nazi soldiers massacred the entire village population and destroyed the place for no apparent reason, except that they are contemptible evil bastards. It is a very simple story that has been showcased to the French people for over 70 years without ever being allowed to be challenged. The truth is much different, much more complex, and much less condemning of the German soldiers. In fact, it points to the French Resistance itself as the catalyst for the disaster that befell the village! And we can't have the noble French Resistance responsible for the deaths of a church full of innocent women and children!

Vincent Reynouard lays out his evidence in the following video. Unfortunately, it is all in French with no English subtitles, but I include it for completeness. It's also available on Vincent's website here, since YouTube has a bad habit of censoring his videos. Vincent himself is repeatedly censored by powerful forces that don't want the apple cart upset. He's been jailed in the past for his videos, and is about to be imprisoned again for nothing more than doing historical research and reporting his findings. Someone really doesn't want the world to know the true events of history.



Oradour : la contre-enquête


This tragic episode in France mirrors the Holocaust hoax. According to the "official" version of the Holocaust, the evil Nazi soldiers systematically sought to massacre the entire Jewish population for no apparent reason, except that they (the Nazis) are contemptible evil bastards. It is a very simple story that has been showcased to all people for over 70 years without ever being allowed to be challenged. The truth is much different, much more complex, and much less condemning of the German soldiers. In fact, it points to the Rothschild Zionists themselves as the catalyst for the grossly exaggerated disaster that befell the Jews!

And I could write a similar paragraph describing 9/11. There's a repeating pattern here, which is very sociopathic in nature, involving great deception for the purposes of mass manipulation in the pursuit of power and control for a secretive minority of organized criminals.



David Icke's Best Presentation Ever - The Elephant in the Living Room
Rothschild Zionism

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon May 25, 2015 3:17 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
magamud wrote:
The concentration of sociopaths are with the Jews. Lol, well that might be so, but they are just a patsy. I have been learning about WW2 and its just amazing to me, how men could be convinced to kill each other in such masses, even after the Civil war and WW1. A credit to our engineers mind control tricks.


Faulty premise. A holographic dragon sent out by the system's disinformation computer to breathe out false fire so that unsuspecting dragonslayers may earn unremarkable stripes. As it were.

As it is, no one but the truly ignorant and/or the corrupt system's minions make such silly statements as "the concentration of sociopaths are with the Jews" ... which is not palpably different from other meaningless but focusing-shifting statements and shibboleths such as "antiSemite!!".

These minions set up the strawman and then whip it feverishly until it's no longer recognizable and the crows settle around it and commence pecking at the corn.

Reality check: the problem is not that the Jews have a higher concentration of sociopaths ... but that the Talmudic sociopaths are better organized and have a higher attraction of Talmudic nonsociopaths willing to look the other way (or even sign on in small ways) when the ruling Talmudic ethnosocial/fraternal/religious/tribal sociopaths are executing their sinister plan to seize the resources of world for themselves and their false material cul-de-sac of existence.

To wit, sociopaths are concentrated more or less in the same percentages across all racial/ethnic/religious identities. The major differences are in the extent of organization and the scope of intent. Using these last two parameters of evaluation, the so-called Jews/Khazars are comparable to the rest of the world's populations in the same way that Nicolai Tesla can be compared to a random second-year physics student studying at a matchbook college.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Tue May 26, 2015 10:22 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
UncleZook wrote:
To wit, sociopaths are concentrated more or less in the same percentages across all racial/ethnic/religious identities.

Actually, you don't know this to be fact, Zook. No measurement has ever been done, as any accurate means to measure sociopathic tendencies in a population would be quietly suppressed by the ruling sociopaths as a matter of self-interest. I believe that has already occurred.

If the European royal families are any indication, with their historical in-breeding, it is quite conceivable that certain human groupings could indeed concentrate sociopathic tendencies. Since deviant psychology is to a large degree hereditary, any organization of sociopaths that tends to reproduce within the confines of their group will concentrate their characteristics.

We even see this with "pure-bred" dogs, Zook. In effect, the ruling sociopaths have trended along the same in-breeding lines throughout history. That is one possible explanation for the sociopathic philosophies found in the Bible, the Koran, and the Torah.

Among the Rothschild Zionists, it would appear from observation that sociopathic traits have indeed been highly concentrated, contrary to your authoritarian statement that this doesn't happen.

As a relevant example of this in-breeding, check out the characteristic behaviors of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and their offspring Chelsea Clinton. True, Chelsea was likely not fathered by Bill Clinton, but by Webster Hubbell, another sociopath. Chelsea's personality is so sociopathic that few can stand her ( 1 2 3 ).

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue May 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Another more relevant example for you Zook is the case of Nazi Germany, where only about 1% of the population was Jewish in 1933, yet Jews occupied the bulk of the positions of power and control in government and industry. This disproportionate and unbalanced ratio suggests that sociopathic tendencies may indeed be concentrated in some religious groups. It is a well known characteristic of sociopaths that they rise to occupy positions of power and control far in excess of their proportion found in the general population, which interestingly enough is also only around 1%. This anomaly was not unnoticed by Hitler's administration, and the National Socialist government passed a law in April 1933 restricting employment in the civil service to "Aryans". This may have been one of the few times in history that sociopaths were inadvertently identified and disqualified from positions of power and control! The result was that Germany flourished to an astonishing degree during the next six years, completely reversing the misfortune and hardship imposed on it by the outrageous Treaty of Versailles, while other countries could only look on with envy and anger.

Would it therefore be any surprise that Hitler and Nazi Germany have been so ferociously vilified by the Jewish controlled press ever since?

It is also well known that the American government (and media, and industry) is dominated by "Israel-first" Jewish supporters. Only this time around, the laws are written by these same Jewish supporters (sociopaths) to ensure their dominance. The result is that America is being destroyed from within, guaranteeing increasing hardship and misfortune for the majority of Americans, with no Treaty of Versailles necessary.

This is not to say that all Jews are sociopaths. The majority are not. Nevertheless, in the positions of power and control within the Jewish religion, just like in the Catholic religion or the Islamic religions, you will find an astonishingly disproportionate number of sociopaths. It is sociopathy that is the root problem, and not any particular religion.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Tue May 26, 2015 9:10 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
It's easy to see why Vincent Reynouard is pursued so rabidly by the Powers That Be in an effort to silence him. His research, his arguments, and his evidence completely demolish the "evil Nazi" masquerade that has been dangled in front of our eyes since before World War II even started. His is the voice of reason, the voice of justice even, that has not been allowed to see the light of day for the past 100 years or longer. And because Vincent is isolated, hounded, crippled, condemned, and punished by the system that survives on all these lies, so very few in this world will hear his message. That in itself is proof that in times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act. Vincent is a revolutionary soldier, a true patriot of truth. I am lucky to understand his message, for I have lived and studied in France, and I undertook the arduous and seemingly useless chore of learning the complicated French language. I must admit that I resisted such a tedious task, like most Americans would, but had I known then what I would hear this man say now, I would have worked like a man possessed to master the language in preparation for this moment. It is the moment when "you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free".

It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.



Déportation: le problème des témoignages (réponse à MBJanus)

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Wed May 27, 2015 4:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Posts: 1400
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
UncleZook wrote:
To wit, sociopaths are concentrated more or less in the same percentages across all racial/ethnic/religious identities.

Actually, you don't know this to be fact, Zook. No measurement has ever been done, as any accurate means to measure sociopathic tendencies in a population would be quietly suppressed by the ruling sociopaths as a matter of self-interest. I believe that has already occurred.


Never claimed it as a scholarly fact, only an educated opinion. By the same token, Chico, you have provided no proof that things are the way you claim they are. We upset the rational order of things when we suggest possibility with nothing greater than hot air to pump it up, which is your balloon and burden to lift. At least, I gave an informed opinion based on my experiences and observations which reveal that no particular grouping has an exaggerated response when it comes to hosting sociopathy. I've seen sociopaths operate in all ethnic societies, and I have yet to see any particular society that stands out in this regard. Which is why I offered a tepid "more or less" comment, as opposed to a rigored scholastic determination.

Of course, interpreting my statements for their normal meaning has rarely been a concern for you who enjoys controversy for the sake of controversy.

Quote:
If the European royal families are any indication, with their historical in-breeding, it is quite conceivable that certain human groupings could indeed concentrate sociopathic tendencies. Since deviant psychology is to a large degree hereditary, any organization of sociopaths that tends to reproduce within the confines of their group will concentrate their characteristics.


Anything is conceivable in the realm of opinions. Pygmies concentrate small height. Height can be measured exactly. If sociopathy has measurable concentration, then that measurement is in an inexact imprecise probability cloud. Conceptions are worth diddly when sourced in such clouds.

Quote:
We even see this with "pure-bred" dogs, Zook. In effect, the ruling sociopaths have trended along the same in-breeding lines throughout history. That is one possible explanation for the sociopathic philosophies found in the Bible, the Koran, and the Torah.


The realm of opinion is a cheap security blanket. It tears easily. Attributes such as psychology remain elusive except in minds that are light in science and heavy in the arts. Psychology is a soft science discipline. Anatomy is a hard science. Physiology is somewhere in the middle of scientific stiffness, to extend the thought. Pygmies can be sized for stature. Minds not so much.

Quote:
Among the Rothschild Zionists, it would appear from observation that sociopathic traits have indeed been highly concentrated, contrary to your authoritarian statement that this doesn't happen.

As a relevant example of this in-breeding, check out the characteristic behaviors of Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, and their offspring Chelsea Clinton. True, Chelsea was likely not fathered by Bill Clinton, but by Webster Hubbell, another sociopath. Chelsea's personality is so sociopathic that few can stand her ( 1 2 3 ).


In place of studying rags and rag rumors and reportings ... you'd do much better studying the available science such as ruling elites organization and ruling elites intent?

Here's another free observation: the height in Pygmies distributes normally within their population. So does the height within the Serb populations. The Gaussian normal curve is unaffected whether Pygmies draw it or whether Serbs draw it. Instead of looking at height absolutely, look at it as a distribution ... distribution is a better measure for evaluating concentration (including sociopath concentration) than inbreeding tendency. You'll find that sociopathy distributes more or less the same in all populations. You'll probably also find that sociopath intensity or frequency is a function of the environment (e.g. the organization) and not heredity. But if heredity is involved, there is still no science in place to properly evaluate its role in creating sociopathy.

To wit, populations cannot be accurately differentiated by using the vague parameter of sociopathy. Height is not a vague parameter and can indeed be used to differentiate populations. Height distributes normally. Sociopathy - as much as it can be measured - appears to distribute normally as well.


Pax

_________________
Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.


Wed May 27, 2015 11:06 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
UncleZook wrote:
At least, I gave an informed opinion based on my experiences and observations which reveal that no particular grouping has an exaggerated response when it comes to hosting sociopathy.

Yes, you gave an opinion based on your experiences and observations. That was indeed my point. I pointed out that your apparent statement of fact was simply opinion, and then I showed that your opinion was faulty by giving you relevant examples and links to supporting information. Yours was an "informed" opinion only by the nature of it being poorly informed. We have already demonstrated on multiple occasions how your observations are often faulty and your experiences are colored by your peculiar psychology. Here we have another example of that. You do nothing to counter my examples (because you can't) and instead continue stubbornly to support your wrong assertion that there is no difference in sociopathic tendencies between human groupings. Why not show us instead how the Rothschild grouping is no more sociopathic than the Mothers Against Drunk Drivers grouping?

UncleZook wrote:
I've seen sociopaths operate in all ethnic societies, and I have yet to see any particular society that stands out in this regard.

It is precisely because sociopaths operate in all ethnic societies that it will be very hard to see the differences in sociopathic level between societies, especially when no objective means of measurement is available.

UncleZook wrote:
Anything is conceivable in the realm of opinions.
(and)
The realm of opinion is a cheap security blanket.

And you offer nothing but your opinion, with obfuscation (Pygmy height) thrown in for good sociopathic measure. Then you accuse your opponent of offering nothing but an opinion, which is your own malfeasance. Same old Zook.

UncleZook wrote:
You'll find that sociopathy distributes more or less the same in all populations.

I'm not finding that at all. On the contrary, I'm finding that humans of a certain type of psychology group together, which accentuates their characteristic traits. The CIA is an example. So is the U.S. Congress. Likewise for the Rothschild extended family. Go ahead, show us that this is not the case. Prove me wrong.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 28, 2015 2:43 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9688
Reply with quote
Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Eustace Mullins knows the Holocaust was a lie.



Jeff Rense & Eustace Mullins - Zionist Bankers Behind Every World War

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Thu May 28, 2015 4:06 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 42  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.