Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Quote:
WASHINGTON (JTA) — The U.S. Senate unanimously approved $10 million in funding for Holocaust education in American schools. -- source

Yep, that's right, Jews won't rest until their bogus Holohoax story is taught as fact to every child in America. Note that all 100 senators, two from each state, think teaching lies to gullible children is a great idea.

How did we get to this idiocy? Congress gives Israel billions upon billions of dollars every year. A good percentage of that money is kicked back to Congress in the form of favors, incentives, and bribes. As a result, the Congress is bought-and-paid-for. The result is that Jews get whatever they want.

It's disgusting.

Fri May 15, 2020 4:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After decades of killing, imprisoning, firebombing and bankrupting Holocaust revisionists, it seems that the Jewish community is now being forced to recalibrate their narrative and give more and more ground. That they are now beginning to concede that the "6 million" is nothing more than Zionist propaganda is a major blow to the myth. -- source

What?! The Holocaust is a Big Lie? Isn't that what Hitler said Jews do in Mein Kampf? Didn't we dismiss everything Hitler said as the ravings of a madman, because the Jews bamboozled us with that very same Big Lie?

Oh my, this looks very bad for the Jews. It seems that some of them are lying sociopaths, and the rest of them are stupid sheep. That reminds me of the current COVID-19 hoax that is playing out now in the United States. We have lots of lying sociopaths in our leadership positions, and the bulk of Americans are believing the coronavirus Big Lie like stupid sheep. Clearly, the real problem is not Jews, but sociopaths.

Sun May 17, 2020 2:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Mauthausen concentration camp’s “Totenbuch,” or Death Book, records in meticulous handwriting how a prisoner was shot in the back of the head every two minutes for 90 hours. The Mauthausen camp commandant ordered these executions as a birthday present for Hitler on April 20, 1942. -- source

Unbelievable! I'll bet you $100 the Totenbuch doesn't mention prisoners being shot in the back of the head every two minutes for 90 hours! What it does say is:

Quote:
Only the dead who ended up in the morgue of the Monowitz hospital were recorded in this book. -- source

Yes, there was a modern hospital at Auschwitz for the camp residents, and a morgue. People did die from a variety of illnesses and causes in the camps, including natural causes and the dreaded typhus epidemics. It also appears that about 1400 deaths total were recorded over a two year period in the Totenbuch. Note that the lie of a prisoner "shot in the back of the head every two minutes for 90 hours" adds up to 2700 deaths, nearly twice the number of deaths registered in the Totenbuch!

And the "camp commandant ordered these executions as a birthday present for Hitler on April 20, 1942"? That's utterly ridiculous. Two different camp commandants were tried and executed during the war by the German military for mistreating camp residents. All the camp commandants were aware of this and knew mistreating the internees would not be tolerated.

The Jews lie big-time when it comes to supporting their Holocaust Lie.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:28 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Three of the best known works on the Second World War are General Eisenhower's "Crusade in Europe" (559 pages), Winston Churchill's "The Second World War" ( 6 volumes; 4,448 pages), and the "Mémoires de guerre" by General de Gaulle (3 volumes; 2,054 pages). There is absolutely no mention whatsoever of any "Holocaust", genocide of the Jews, or gas chambers in these works, or by any other lesser luminaries who wrote about the Second World War. -- source

They all knew there was no Holocaust and that it was a Jewish psy-op. Churchill and Eisenhower were both directed by the Jews, so of course they would know. I don't know about de Gaulle, having not studied his background, but it is likely he knew also simply because he associated with Churchill and minions. None of them would want to be connected to the Jewish scam should it unravel at a later date in the future, so that is why they would never commit to it in writing.

So, in writing the history of WW2, none of these prominent participants would dare give the Holocaust even a word. What does that tell us? That it never happened.

Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:16 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The total destruction of the German city of Dresden in February 1945 has never been justified. There are squalid attempts to downplay the numbers of martyred civilians. Over three days of infamy, 1,249 USAAF and RAF bombers removed from the face of the earth a once-great city. The holocaust, to give the inferno its proper term, is falsely claimed to have led to the loss of 22,000 to 25,000 lives.

Such figures are so absurd that those who recycle loss of human (civilian) life amounting to less than 100,000 should be handed long prison sentences for defamation of the dead and holocaust denial. -- source

I've made this point myself right here in this thread! The German count of over 200,000 deaths in the Dresden holocaust is far more believable, but every effort has been made to trivialize and downplay the mass murders that took place there in February 1945, including by shamelessly rewriting history to reduce the number of innocent victims by an order of magnitude! Who is it that wants this crime against humanity erased? Jews. They want their fake Holocaust story taught in every public school, but the truth about Dresden taught in none.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Moshe Kantor is one of those Jews. His insidious education proposals, designed to brainwash our children as early as possible, are mere copies of the tactics of the ADL and countless Jewish activists within psychiatry. And his call for the international legal protection of the Jewish historical narrative of the Holocaust is simply the worldwide criminalization of “Holocaust denial.” He is making speedy progress on all fronts. -- source

It is a time-honored Jewish conspiracy to criminalize any questioning of their Holocaust Lie. Indoctrinating the very young in that lie is an important strategy for Jewish success. How this is not seen as discriminatory and racist, not to mention unethical and immoral, is a testament to the mind control the Jews have already accomplished.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:49 am
Site Admin

I have the distinction of being censored for a polite comment I made about the Holocaust on Caitlin Johnstone's website here. There was nothing wrong with my comment that merited being removed from public view, but Caitlin evidently has some problems with allowing free speech. You be the judge, as here is my censored comment:

Caitlin Johnstone wrote:
"It turns out it’s very easy to get people to believe they are viewing irrefutable evidence of Chinese abuses. All you have to do is show them video footage of one thing and tell them it’s something else, and as long as they’re already predisposed toward believing anti-China narratives, they’ll believe you."
Chico wrote:
This is exactly how the Holocaust lie has been orchestrated for 75 years. Exactly. Just substitute "Nazi" for "Chinese" and "China". I fell for this mind control technique as a young teenager (via selected shock & awe concentration camp video footage), and it wasn't until I was over 55 that I began to realize I had been fooled. Now, after a decade of research, it's clear as day to me how I was fooled, and how the rest of the world is still being fooled.

In less than 24 hours, my comment was erased. Caitlin talks all the time about the controlled narrative that is used to deceive and manipulate the public, yet when this idea is applied to the Holocaust Lie, Caitlin erases it.

Would this be hypocrisy? It seems so to me. How disappointing.

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:31 am
Site Admin

My comment that was quietly censored on Caitlin Johnstone's website was not the end of the story. I reposted my comment, but with a new direction:

Chico wrote:
"It turns out it’s very easy to get people to believe they are viewing irrefutable evidence of Chinese abuses. All you have to do is show them video footage of one thing and tell them it’s something else, and as long as they’re already predisposed toward believing anti-China narratives, they’ll believe you."

My comment on this was quickly removed. I apologize to those who will never see it, as I support our common right to free speech, which is essential to ensuring that Caitlin's voice is not silenced. My voice, and maybe even yours, are evidently not allowed the same consideration. How disappointing.

Caitlin didn't seem to appreciate my support of her free speech, and responded to my revised post publicly without censoring it:

Caitlin Johnstone wrote:
I will not allow my site to turn into another cesspool for Jew hating and Holocaust denial. You dupes have a whole internet in which to indulge in such shitbaggery. You will respect this or you will be banned. End of conversation.

This is an emotionally charged and vehement response that I found ironic and hypocritical. There is very little space left on "the whole internet" where truth can be freely discussed without interference and censorship. I had mistakenly thought Caitlin's comment section following her articles was one of the few places where free and open respectful discussion could take place, but now we see the truth. This is almost a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde moment for Caitlin, as she drops the friendly façade and lashes out with the blade, revealing her true colors. From a psychological perspective, I found myself curious to learn the source of her venom. Why does she hate Holocaust "deniers" (actually Holocaust truthers)? Why does she discriminate against them (via quiet censorship)?

I responded to her with hope that she would find a way to not see me as an enemy, as I am definitely not her enemy. I am a friend of truth, and an enemy of sociopathic deception and manipulation, also known as evil.

Chico wrote:
By taking this authoritarian position, you are aiding and abetting the ruling sociopaths in controlling the narrative, the very thing you so vocally oppose. It's important to recognize our own cognitive dissonance, as we cannot escape our prior brainwashing without doing so. I would love to discuss this with you, but that would be the beginning of a conversation.

Surely Caitlin will see that she is working against her important efforts to expose the ruling sociopaths' controlled narratives used to brainwash us all. How can she not see how she herself has fallen under its spell? I am hopeful that her analytical mind and keen powers of observation can be turned inward and applied to the classic maxim "Know thyself", and that she will become an even greater champion of truth as a result.

Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Subject: How can you tell the truth is being told?

Well, when Facebook blocks it,
Twitter deletes it,
Google hides it,
Youtube bans it,
The Media censor it,
And your Government forbids it. -- source

"Holocaust denial" must be true then.

Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:07 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia Stolz is a German lawyer who was jailed for properly trying to defend so-called "Holocaust denier" Ernst Zundel. She challenged the injustice of the Jewish-conspired "Holocaust denial" laws and was punished with imprisonment. Her case is a perfect example of my common statement "There is no justice in the justice system."

Sylvia Stolz - Speech Ban - Prohibition of Proof - Defense Prohibition
(duration 2:14:45)
-- source

Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 47  Next