Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Why is there a law in France, a nation based on the principles of liberty, equality, and brotherhood, that prevents the hearing of any evidence that history could be in error? Yes, the Gayssot Law makes it illegal to question the findings of the Nuremberg trials, which was a kangaroo court at best, and a heinous crime against humanity at worst.

Why do similar laws exist in 16 other countries in Europe?

Why are similar laws being periodically entertained in the United States, where freedom of speech is immortalized in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution?

I'll tell you why. The liars want protection. They don't want the truth to be known, or even suggested. They want anyone doing so to be thrown in jail and silenced!

If you were a sociopath, wouldn't you take steps to ensure that your lies couldn't be exposed?

Holocaust deniers are not the problem. Holocaust enshriners are.

Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:06 am
Site Admin

When you hear the words "concentration camp", what do you think of? You think of the German "death" camps of World War II, like Auschwitz, where supposedly millions of innocent Jews were gassed to death (only it never happened). You don't think of the American concentration camps in the U.S. where Japanese Americans were imprisoned. You don't think of the French concentration camps where Spanish refugees were imprisoned. You don't think of the American open-air concentration camps in the Germany where German POWs were deliberately starved to death by the hundreds of thousands. And you certainly don't think of the Soviet concentration camps, the Gulags, that processed 15 million or more unfortunate souls, the majority of which died.

See how programmed we are? The Jews have us trained to think one way only. They are still building Holocaust shrines and museums to reinforce their false narrative and maintain their insidious lock on our minds.

Why?

Control.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:30 am
Site Admin

"No, no, no ,no, no. No matter what you tell me, I will never believe it."

My 92-year old French friend is speaking to me about the alternate explanation of the so-called massacre of Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944. She knows governments lie, and she knows that the U.S. government lied about 9/11, but on this particular subject, her mind is closed. The Nazis are evil monsters that kill entire villages in cold blood, and it cannot be otherwise. Vincent Reynouard should be tossed into prison and never heard from again, as far as she is concerned. How dare he suggest the French resistance had any role in the events that occurred in Oradour-sur-Glane on June 10, 1944. Yet the records of the 1953 French court investigation into the massacre are sealed until 2053! For some strange reason, 100 years must pass before the facts can be examined. Everyone who was alive in 1944 has to be dead before the truth can come out! Doesn't that seem a little suspicious?

Vincent shared some new information in the interview below that he never published because he lacked definitive proof (which speaks to the integrity of his work). That information was based on the testimony of village survivors who were familiar with the truth of what happened that fateful day. There were people in the village that were not comfortable with the official lies that had been agreed upon. They wanted to tell the truth, but their lives were threatened by others in the resistance. And at least one "massacre" survivor was killed by the French resistance to maintain the lie that the Germans did it (@30:20 in the video below). :shock:

GLARING Hypocrisy Interview: WWII Historian Vincent Reynouard & His Translator, Valerie

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 am
Site Admin

The dikes are being breached, and the truth is flooding out! Something must be done to stem the flow! Censors of the Jewish world, unite! The Holocaust Lie is under attack and must be defended at all costs! Our survival as master con-artists is at stake, and if our Holocaust scam is exposed, all of our other scams may also crumble to dust! Our exalted status as God's Chosen People may end in our well-deserved demise! To arms, to arms!

The Amazon Book Burning (Brother Nathanael)

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:48 pm
Site Admin

Christopher Hitchens goes up against Eric Breindel to debate the censorship of David Irving's book Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich in this "blast from the past" that occurred 20+ years ago!

I just love the little weasel Eric Breindel, who starts off with sure-fire reasons why David Irving must be silenced, because Irving outrageously claims:

• the scheme to annihilate European Jewry is a myth
  • Hitler didn't know about the Holocaust
  • Anne Frank's diary was a hoax
  • there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz
  • the whole Holocaust phenomenon is open to doubt

We now have plenty of evidence that Irving was right on all counts. This extensive thread documents some of that evidence for every one of those points. So the basic Jewish argument is that Irving is totally wrong, thus he must be silenced. Thank goodness Hitchens is there to argue that right or wrong, Irving should have the freedom to present his side of the argument! But it is clear that Hitchens is very much alone on his team, an army of one, while Breindel has Charlie Rose, the network, and the media owners (including the newspaper he works for, the New York Post) on his side ready to jump in and administer aid should he falter. And it appears that Charlie Rose does that several times!

Christopher Hitchens on Charlie Rose - On David Irving's controversial biography (May 8, 1996)

It has been clearly shown by many investigators (labelled "Holocaust deniers" by the Jews) that there were no homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz. The only gas chambers were specifically for delousing clothes to control the spread of typhus. That's also why inmates had their heads shaved, as typhus was a deadly problem in the camps. In other words, Zyklon B was used to help ensure the health of the workers and staff in the camps, not to kill them. Remember, Auschwitz had row upon row of brick dormitory-like buildings that were heated and comfortable. There was a hospital on site for the workers, and even a swimming pool! Those workers, the camp inmates, were vital to the German war effort, so they were well cared for. The Red Cross was even active in the camps, as required by the 1929 Geneva Convention. So if no one was being killed by Zyklon B gas at Auschwitz, where 4 million(!) Jews were claimed to have been gassed to death, then David Irving's others points inevitably follow as being obvious.

Actual pictures of camp inmates with shaved heads operating the gas chambers used for treating clothes.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:16 am
Site Admin

Incredible!

The gall of these people!

Brother Nathanael properly criticizes Amazon for banning books showing some Zionist Jewish sociopaths have conned the entire world big-time. So Jewish-owned PayPal bans Bother Nathanael from using PayPal, his main conduit for donations!

Now why would Paypal do that? Could it be discrimination? Hate-based vengeance? "Think like us or die!" ??

Of course, I am not surprised. I have seen this kind of tactic from sociopaths for as long as I have been studying them. If you oppose them or their cons, sociopaths can become nasty. They can become foul. They can become pure evil.

And they will. It's part of their psychology, which is devoid of any empathy and entirely self-serving.

Read about it and weep. The good news is that sociopaths, with time and opposition, always expose themselves by their actions. Their hypocrisy becomes unmistakable.

Quote:
Brother Nathanael -- March 30, 2017 @ 5:04 am

Truth-Hating PayPal Bans Brother Nathanael
With Commentary Below

March 29, 2017
To PayPal,

It appears there has been a mistake in regards to limiting my PayPal account. I have had a PayPal account for my 501(c)(3) Christian ministry for many years without issue.

Can you please correct the issue?

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
——
PayPal Appeal Denied
March 29, 2017

As indicated in our letter to you of March 28, 2017, your account was permanently limited following our recent review of your account usage. We regrettably are not able to provide you with information about the basis of that action beyond what is included in our initial letter.

Tanya,
PayPal Brand Risk Management
——
Initial PayPal Letter
March 28, 2017

“We have recently reviewed your usage of PayPal’s services, as reflected in
our records and on your website http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org . Due
to the nature of your activities, we have chosen to discontinue service to
you in accordance with PayPal’s User Agreement. As a result, we have
placed a permanent limitation on your account.

Please remove all references to PayPal from your website.
This includes removing PayPal as a payment option, as well as the PayPal
logo.

Tanya,
PayPal Brand Risk Management
——
COMMENTARY by +Brother Nathanael

PayPal is owned by the Jew, Daniel Shulman. This is what the world has come to. Jews own EVERYTHING now and if the Jewish script is opposed then you are “hateful” and “intolerant.”

Not only this, but because JEWS are so FILTHY RICH and OWN EVERYTHING, they can afford to lose money (yes they made money off of donations to me these past seven years) if they see their wicked agenda is EXPOSED.

AND, not only this, it is “Tanya” who notified me and denied my appeal. What does that tell you? That a GOY does the dirty work of the Jew masters. THIS is what the world has come to. The GOYS do the dirty work of the wicked, truth-hating, free speech-denying JEWS.

+Brother Nathanael Kapner
The Brother Nathanael Foundation @ http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org
-- source

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Hi Brother Nathanael,

On Sunday (March 26th), I published the following article on my Facebook page after I watched your video. I thought you might want to publish it on your blog. You can freely publish and share if you’d like.

Amazon Bans 72 Books Critical of Holocaust

In October 2015, Amazon banned the book Nobody Died at Sandy Hook by James Fetzer even though it had sold 500+ copies in the 3 weeks following its publication date. I bought the book directly from MoonRockBooks.com and it is now sitting on my shelf.

At that time (Oct 2015), I realized you should NEVER buy a controversial book for your Kindle. Amazon can ban the book and yank it off your device at any moment. And what recourse will you have? They’ll refund your money and call it “even.” Paper books can be banned on Amazon — but they cannot be banned from my bookshelf (or yours).

It turns out my suspicion that Amazon would extend their book banning practices was not overly paranoid. Just this month they have banned 72 titles, all of them having to do with the Holocaust. I have two of these banned titles on my bookshelf: Debating the Holocaust and Breaking the Spell. Both books are excellent and I highly recommend them. I wish I could say these books are available on Barnes & Noble, but unfortunately they are not.

What makes Amazon’s banning of books especially egregious is the fact that in 2010 they DEFENDED their decision to sell The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure. At that time, Amazon issued a statement saying:

Amazon believes it is censorship not to sell certain books simply because we or others believe their message is objectionable,” the company said in a statement to TechCrunch. “Amazon does not support or promote hatred or criminal acts, however, we do support the right of every individual to make their own purchasing decisions.

From 2002 until 2010, Amazon also sold the book Understanding Loved Boys and Boy Lovers. So in Amazon’s world, books promoting pedophilia are okay to sell, but scholarly books examining the Holocaust are NOT permitted. (The pedophilia books were ultimately pulled from Amazon’s shelves due to public outcry.)

Why would Jeff Bezos defend books promoting man-boy pedophilia? Why would he ban scholarly history books that critically examine traditional Holocaust claims? Why would he ban books that are critical of modern “terrorist” events (like Sandy Hook and the Boston Bombing)?

Start asking more questions. Buy paper books. And… consider buying books and other products from businesses not called Amazon.

-Ryan M. Healy

P.S. A friend suggested Amazon calls it the Kindle FIRE for a reason. I suggested it should be renamed the Kindle Fahrenheit 451.
-- source

Ryan M. Healy, I salute you!

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
My mother spent two years in Buchenwald, labour camps, and a Nurenburg Camp, she was a captured Dutch Resistance Fighter; my father was with lead elements into Germany with the Canadian Army, both my parents spoke fluent German and had German parents, both have said that there were no gas chambers, that most died of starvation and disease due to the lack of supplies being prevented from the camps by allied bombing everything that moved in Germany, and that the Jewish accounts are horribly exaggerated. -- source

There's a "Holocaust witness" you won't see Steven Spielberg trotting out to tell her story!

And you thought I was just making up stories to excuse the Nazis... Nope! I just want the truth, because I can handle the truth.

Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:02 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On Tuesday, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said that instigator of the Final Solution Adolf Hitler never used “chemical weapons” against his own people, a claim so obviously false it’s difficult to take seriously.

Even those with the most peripheral knowledge of arguably the 20th century’s worst villain know that Hitler threw Jews, gypsies, homosexuals and others into gas chambers at concentration camps throughout Eastern Europe — camps Sean Spicer referred to as “Holocaust centers” — by the tens of thousands.

“Hitler didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said. “You have to ask yourself if you are Russia, is this a country and a regime you want to align yourself with?” -- source

This is funny because Spicer gets it right completely by accident, but the Jews are quick to heap shame on him, reinforce the Holocaust Lie in the public mind, and demand he be fired for his appalling insensitivity to Jewish "suffering".

Hitler had dreadful chemical weapons at his disposal, but never gave the order to use them, even in the face of impending defeat. As a soldier, Hitler had been a victim himself of chemical warfare in World War I, and he found such methods morally abhorrent.

As for gassing Jews with Zyklon B, this entire thread puts that farce to bed, as does the collective work of many persecuted historical revisionists whose work this thread has heavily drawn upon. Persecuted by who? Persecuted by the Jews.

Did you notice the moral high ground Hitler holds? Hitler, personally persecuted by chemical weapons, refuses to persecute others with them when he has the chance. The Jews, allegedly persecuted for their religious beliefs, waste no time in persecuting others that question their lies, even when it is by accident. The hypocrisy of the Jews is as startling as the integrity of Hitler.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:33 am
Site Admin

Horst Mahler wrote:
This means, they can only operate with their lies because they misuse our special sensitivity for morality. -- source

Bingo!

The man who said this is German, and the Jewish leaders will see to it that he spends the rest of his life in prison, all because he revealed the truth. He has already spent the last six years in prison.

Horst Mahler wrote:
I am 81-years old, and awaiting three more charges, and it's always the same: inciting racial hatred, this time against Jews. -- source

It is highly likely he will die in prison, and his crime is nothing more than exercising his natural right to free speech.

The Holocaust Lie works on the majority of people because of its bold deception, the enormity of the lie, the organization of the propaganda, and most critically, "our special sensitivity for morality." You see, our special sensitivity for morality is what separates us from the sociopaths, the very humans running the con. As hard as it is for us to imagine, the sociopaths have no empathy, and empathy is the foundation of morality. That's why psychopaths / sociopaths used to be labelled "the morally insane".

Quote:
In 1801, French psychiatrist Philippe Pinel described without moral judgment patients who appeared mentally unimpaired but who nonetheless engaged in impulsive and self-defeating acts. He described this as insanity without confusion/delusion (manie sans délire), or rational insanity (la folie raisonnante), and his anecdotes generally described people carried away by instinctive fury (instincte fureur). American Benjamin Rush wrote in 1812 about individuals with an apparent "perversion of the moral faculties", which he saw as a sign of innate defective organization. He also saw such people as objects of compassion whose mental alienation could be helped, even if that was in prison or what he referred to as the "christian system of criminal jurisprudence". In 1835 English psychiatrist James Cowles Prichard, based partly on Pinel's publications, developed a broad category of mental disorder he called moral insanity - a "madness" of emotional or social dispositions without significant delusions or hallucinations. Generally Prichard referred more to eccentric behaviour than, as had Pinel, out of control passions. Prichard's diagnosis came into widespread use in Europe for several decades.

By the beginning of the 20th century the English psychiatrist Henry Maudsley was writing about not just "moral insanity" but the "moral imbecile" and "criminal psychosis", conditions he believed were genetic in origin and impervious to punishment or correction... -- source

There is a tight coupling between the Holocaust Lie and sociopathy. To understand the origins of the Holocaust Lie, it is important to understand the psychology of the sociopath. Without sociopaths, there would be no Holocaust Lie.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 47  Next