Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
German concentration camps were labor camps, which the video clip below makes clear. They weren't death camps, or extermination camps, or genocide processing plants. Yes, food was in short supply in the camps as the war was drawing to a close, as normal food production and food transportation in Germany was shut down by heavy Allied bombing. Essentially, everything was in short supply, if not totally unavailable, so life in the camps was full of suffering. Yet the Australian POWs in Japan had it much worse than the Australian POWs in Germany. So why were the Germans targeted for show trails like Nuremberg for crimes against humanity when the Japanese were not?

Of course, the real question was why the Allies were not tried and punished for their war crimes, which were by far the worst of the war. And why did the Allies have to invent war crimes to blame on the Germans, like the outrageous Holocaust lie of gassing six million Jews?

Quote:
Honorable German leaders were condemned as “war criminals” by governments that not only imposed the war upon Germany, but also carried out the Hamburg, Dresden and Tokyo fire-bombings, the sinkings of the civilian Wilhelm Gustloff & the Goya ships in the frigid Baltic Sea, the forced return of Russian refugees & POWs to Stalin's vengeful henchmen, the starvation / disease murders of 1.5 million German POWs, the execution murders at Katyn Forest, the mass raping of German women, the dropping of atomic bombs and other real war crimes too numerous to list here. -- source

The hypocrisy of the Allies blaming the Nazis for horrendous atrocities is the mark of sociopaths trying to cover their crimes.

New book reveals truth of Nazi POW camps
(duration 6:07)

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Site Admin

The trouble for the empire, however, is that it can’t just come out and tell the public “Yeah we need to destroy everyone who opposes our resource control agendas and dominance in key geostrategic regions, so we’ll be forcibly eliminating this noncompliant government on Thursday.” The public would never go for it, because that’s a plainly sociopathic values system which we are taught since school age that our society evolved beyond many generations ago. People would lose trust in all government institutions, and revolution would quickly foment as a result.

This is exactly the philosophy of the Jewish sociopaths that steer the American empire. This is the same group that needed to destroy Nazi Germany and created the Holocaust Lie.

If you’re interested in taking down the oligarchic machine which keeps ordinary people poor, sick and stupid, then attacking war propaganda is the most useful expenditure of energy.

The Holocaust Lie is war propaganda. The war never really ended, and that's why the propaganda is still shoved down our throats even today. Attacking the Holocaust story is indeed a most useful expenditure of energy. That's why Robert Faurisson, Vincent Reynouard, David Irving, Germar Rudolf, Ernst Zundel, David Cole, and so many others are the heroes of non-sociopathic humanity. They destroy the propaganda. They expose the lies. They uncover the truth.

In a world of deception, there is nothing more important than uncovering the truth.

America (controlled by Jews) "corrects" Nazi Germany.
Translation of the sign: The USA will save European culture from going the other way.
(German "propaganda" poster from 1944, entirely accurate, designed to educate and enlighten, not deceive and manipulate)
-- source

Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:27 pm
Site Admin

I've been helping a friend learn to use Netflix streaming video, and I was shocked by the number of movies available about the experience of Jews during WW2. Jewish-controlled Hollywood is evidently working hard to increase our dosage of Holocaust propaganda, even at this late date!

Just now I ran across this video from FOX News, which claims the Holocaust was even worse than we have been taught:

Quote:
Enormous 'pulse of death' in Holocaust was worse than feared, researchers find

Jan. 07, 2019 - 1:14 - Nazi Germany's eradication of European Jews during the Holocaust featured a much more ruthlessly efficient 'kill rate' than previously understood — according to new research.

The "research" is completely bogus, however. The researchers examine German train records for "special trains" (which probably means trains falling outside the regular schedule) with the assumption that every passenger was a Jew heading for the gas chamber. This is nonsense, and it is easy to see why once you know that Jews were not being gassed in the camps. Don't forget that over a third of the people in German concentration camps were not even Jews, and that people in the camps were sometimes moved to other camps, also by train, which was a standard mode of public transportation in Germany.

Really, the gall of these Jewish con-artists is beyond belief.

'Special train' heading to Auschwitz. Now designated a 'pulse of death' by devious Jews.
-- source

Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:45 am
Site Admin

Mandatory brainwashing. That's what the Jewish sociopaths have in mind for American children. The Holocaust Lie will become mandatory "educational" material in American public schools!

Brother Nathanael exposes this continuing outrage here. Because Brother Nathanael is being actively censored and persecuted by the Jews at every opportunity, I have saved a copy of this vital video on my own servers here, so it won't disappear as fast.

I have been BANNED by:

PayPal
Amazon Pay
Network For Good
Go Fund Me
Click & Pledge
Patreon
PLUS: 8 major donors (I’m now down to one.)

I’m in SERIOUS trouble. I will have to fold if serious funding doesn’t come in.

And he's banned from YouTube as well, needless to say.

The Jewish sociopaths are the most vile and evil sociopaths of any organized group. Of course they want to make their mind control program (the great Holocaust Lie) mandatory for school children! That's how evil they are!

Holocaust Hoax For Kids!
(duration 6:57)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The official “Holocaust” narrative of WWII is indeed a lie. The fake “Holocaust” story is “the biggest and most persistent lie in history,” as the courageous German patriot and truth-teller Ursula Haverbeck has accurately described it. -- source

And yet most Jews will instantly dismiss such a claim, calling it "hate speech" and "anti-Semitic". That is their default response. It is the response they have been brainwashed to produce, a kind of "knee-jerk" reaction. They have been indoctrinated to do this from birth.

Here is a Jew (@ 12:24) running for president of the United States. She believes the fable pushed by the Yad Vashem, meaning the Holocaust Lie. If a person cannot distinguish propaganda from truth, how can that person be a legitimate national leader?

Can Love BEAT Trump? | Marianne Williamson | Rubin Report
(duration 1:06:56)

Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:52 am
Site Admin

What about all the eyewitness testimony concerning the Holocaust™?

This one is very complex, and it is far easier for most people to accept all the eyewitness testimony without question based solely on the number of testimonies available. Actually determining the credibility of the witnesses and the accuracy of their stories is far too daunting a task for most people to even contemplate.

But when that task is undertaken, it quickly becomes obvious that the witnesses are simply parroting the propaganda that they have been exposed to and have accepted without question as the truth! It's not that they are consciously lying. They are unconsciously parroting. They are recounting the events as they have heard them recounted. That the original source of recounted events was deliberate wartime propaganda is of no consequence. It simple doesn't matter to the eyewitness that the authorities lied or fabricated the events, because the eyewitness is ignorant of these facts. Like playing a game of Telephone (Chinese Whispers), the message the eyewitness delivers is not really one that he actually experienced. Rather, what he experienced is explained in the context of what everyone is parroting. Wartime disinformation, meaning deliberately false narratives, may have been the ultimate source of the story, but the eyewitness presents it as if he actually lived it, as if it were truth, when in fact it is not truth and he did not live it.

Vincent Reynouard has done an outstanding job of investigating key eyewitness testimonies. Using the original source documents of that testimony, he shows how the witnesses essentially disqualify themselves from being believable. His arguments are beautifully succinct and understandable to the point of being unassailable. The clarity he brings to this complex endeavor is truly awesome. Unfortunately for much of the world, there is no translation of his French into other languages, which is badly needed.

Shoah : tabou éternel ? (Ep. 6.1)

Shoah : tabou éternel ? (Ep. 6.2)

Shoah : tabou éternel ? (Ep. 6.3)

Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:39 am
Site Admin

This forum is already shadow banned from Google search results. The Jews do not want the public to have access to the information collected in this thread and the thread Hitler -- what is the truth?. But here's the kicker — the time is fast approaching when the information I have linked to in my many posts will no longer be discoverable using the Google search engine, because Google is actively filtering out those web sites from their search results! Jewish organizations like the ADL are eliminating free and open access to free speech on the Internet. Any information that shows Jews or Israel in a bad light is censored from both Google and YouTube as "hate speech". This is total hypocrisy, because it is really the Jews committing a hate crime by censoring the free speech of those people who expose their crimes.

Jewish tyranny is coming.

Who Put Them in Charge of Speech?
(duration 55:15)
In case of censorship, alternate copy here.

Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:16 am
Site Admin

The entire narrative questioning the Holocaust is being erased from the Internet.

Even this forum was flagged for "abuse" by my domain name registrar, Freenom.com, and my free domain name united-people.tk "expired". I'm not even allowed to buy it back, despite it being offered to me for $9.95! So not only is all the information in this forum shadow-banned from the Google search engine, but pressure has been put on my domain name registrar to make this site disappears. When you don't have a known URL, and search engines won't list your content in their search results, you have effectively been erased. Like this forum!

Today I noticed another important website questioning the Holocaust disappeared. I had posted about the information on this website before here, and I planned to do more posts using information it presented, since it so closely tracked what I had already uncovered independently. When truth-seekers come to the same conclusions independently, and are targeted for censorship because their conclusions threaten the "usual suspects" (as Mike King likes to refer to the Jewish sociopaths), then it is almost certain they are indeed holding the truth.

The truth is that the Jewish sociopaths have most of us so thoroughly fooled, that we are completely unaware that we are being fooled. To a con-artist, that is the ultimate measure of success, and sociopaths are the ultimate con-artists.

The ease with which Jewish sociopaths create the Holocaust Lie is astounding.

Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:10 pm
Site Admin

Does the story make sense, even when the Jews tell it?

Mike King wrote:
SUMMARY OF RYBACK'S CONCESSIONS

• Auschwitz 'Gas Chambers' shown to tourists are actually a "reconstruction"
  • Germans used delousing chambers to prevent death by typhus
  • Remains of alleged "gas chambers" tested negative for poison gas
  • Original Auschwitz death toll of "4 million" was a massive exaggeration
  • No documentary evidence of the "Holocaust"
  • No "smoking gun" evidence / "dearth of hard evidence"
  • No bodies

Keep making concessions like that and soon they'll be calling you a "Holocaust Denier" ™ and taking your books off of Amazon -- as they did with "The Bad War," by yours truly (see ad below). Timmy, you have lost the Jewdo match. Next time; know your Miranda Rights and shut that stinking hole in your lying mouth.

All it takes to recognize the con is to quit believing it with no questions asked! Would the Jews lie about something so horrible? Their sociopath leaders definitely would, and have. Most Jews have simply been conned by their leaders into believing that the Holocaust Lie was true. So most Jews believe they are telling the truth, when in fact they are simply parroting a lie. They don't bother to investigate, preferring the comfort of their perceived reality. Besides, understanding the truth would pull the rug out from under their feet, forcing them to call everything into question, including their religion. They certainly won't go there.

Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:02 am
Site Admin

The lies in the following video are simply over the top. They are plainly visible when you are aware of the Holocaust Lie. They clearly belong to the Big Lie technique that Hitler described as the chief tool of the Jewish deceivers. I was offended by the deception being foisted on the watchers of this video, and I was actually exclaiming my disgust at their efforts as I watched. But this is how we are fooled, how we are tricked, and how we are played. It's right here in this video, weaving an outrageous story without the slightest supporting evidence. This was the first I've ever heard of the "Jewish skeleton collection", and I could tell it was bogus right from the get-go. It followed right on the heels of painting Himmler as the father of the Jewish Holocaust, which is an impossibility since the Holocaust was a massive hoax. But the Jewish sociopaths have pulled out all the stops and have been lying at a rate impossible to keep up with. They can invent lies far faster than the lies can be debunked, and they not only know it, they rely on it.

"Reel Truth History" my ass. This is propaganda taken to the extreme level.

Nazi Quest for the Holy Grail - Nazis & the Aryans | History Documentary | Reel Truth History
(duration 44:11)
source

Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 47  Next