Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
I have a book called Treblinka by Jean-Francois Steiner. It is highly rated by readers at Amazon, 4.4 out of 5 stars. I was reading it maybe 12 years ago. I only got to chapter 9 before I stopped reading. The book claims to be non-fiction, and I accepted that without question at the time I was reading it. Yet somehow, I stopped reading it only one third of the way through. I remember it was riveting and horrific, and it had a strong emotional impact on me. Yet I stopped reading it. Why? I don't think I consciously knew why. Perhaps my unconscious mind found problems with the story.

Quote:
In 1984 The Office Of Special Investigation (The Nazi Hunting arm of the US Justice Department) interviewed Steiner in relation to the then current 'Demjanjuk Trial' and he informed OSI Attorney Betty Shave that despite claiming his book was 'Factual Truth', it is in reality, largely a work of 'Make believe fantasies'. Steiners description of 'Ivan The Terrible's killing' by Jewish inmate 'Adolf' is, he admits to Betty Shave, 'My imaginings'..This book is worthless. It is simply astounding that all the other reviewers are so totally gullible. -- source

The above is a comment from one the few one-star reviews of the book on Amazon. The story Steiner tells of Treblinka is fictional. In retrospect, it should have been obvious to me that it was pulp fiction, but it wasn't. This is exactly how the Holocaust Lie is so easily impressed upon the masses. They fall for it the same way I did.

Quote:
To put it bluntly, this book is a hoax.
The book itself claims to come "...as close to the facts as we are likely to come" (in the Introduction). Nothing could be farther away from the truth.
Magazines and scholars (french and international) have denounced the book and the author plenty of times (Revue d'histoire de la Shoah, Gitta Sereny and others). Check out Gitta Sereny's brilliant "Into That Darkness: From Mercy Killing to Mass Murder" if you want facts. -- source

That's how the dream world is sold so convincingly in the Matrix.

Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 pm
Site Admin

Interesting. Max Igan describes the effect of being beat up by a pro-Israel thug -- "It's made me realize what it's like to be a Palestinian" (at 5:40 in the interview below).

Exactamundo.

HUMANITY vs INSANITY - #56 : Wake up... & Smell the Genocide!

And here's a young Israeli prophet back from the dead who says the whole world will rise up against Israel. Well wouldn't you if you were the world and found out the Holocaust is one big global mind-control scam? Oh yeah, and our young padawan says Obama is Gog. Another surprising revelation (yawn). When I say it ( 1 2 ), nobody bothers to put me on video. Of, course, the kid is much cuter than me, so that could be why.

Rabbi Rami Levy & 15 year Old Natan English Subtitles - Testimony About The End of Days Coming Soon

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Article 19.

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. -- source

The above quote is from the United Nations' own Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which was adopted by the UN General Assembly on 10 December 1948.

Fast-forward 67 years to today, November 21, 2015, and see what the UN General Assembly is adopting now!

Quote:
A UN General Assembly committee has passed a resolution “combating glorification of Nazism,” with 126 countries voicing their support.

It condemns any denial of the Holocaust, as well as any form of glorification of the Nazi movement, including honoring former members of the Waffen SS organization. -- source

So freedom of speech is now "verboten", according to the UN. You cannot "hold opinions without interference", says the UN. You cannot "seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers", says the UN. You cannot have "the right to freedom of opinion and expression", says the UN.

The UN has just grossly violated its own Universal Declaration of Human Rights. This kind of blatant hypocrisy is the mark of a sociopathic group full of two-faced liars. It is the mark of the beast.

Do you think anyone will notice? Do you think anyone will withdraw their support from the United Nations? Do you think anyone will oppose this crime against humanity? Do you think anyone will punish those who are responsible for denying humanity's most fundamental unalienable right?

Do you even think?

Stephen Lendman wrote:
Most people don’t think. They react irrationally, out of touch with reality, easy marks for state-sponsored propaganda. -- source

Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:26 am
Site Admin

Netanyahu is a psycho human, and Israel is a psycho state.

Should you be surprised that a psycho state is responsible for the Holocaust Lie, a con of immense proportions used to deceive and manipulate the entire world?

I hope not. It makes perfect sense.

Learn a little about Ken O'Keefe and be surprised and humbled. I have much admiration for this genuine human being, a non-sociopath, a person of empathy and reason and conviction to true justice. Note that true justice cannot exist without empathy. That is why, when sociopaths control the justice system, as they do today, there is no justice.

This is where Zook would normally step in to smear O'Keefe as a gatekeeper, but I think Zook has lost all semblance of credibility after so many successive paddlin's. Too bad, Zook's behavior was so useful for illustrative purposes.

Israel is a psycho state - Ken O'Keefe

Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:20 am
Site Admin

The story Steiner tells of Treblinka is fictional. In retrospect, it should have been obvious to me that it was pulp fiction, but it wasn't.

Terrence Des Pres writes the Introduction to Steiner's "Treblinka", and he sets the stage for the fiction that is coming. This is how he starts:

Terrence Des Pres wrote:
The particulars of the Holocaust are endless. Blunt shovels as a preferred method for hacking prisoners to death. Children dumped living into ditches of flame. Medical experiments. Lampshades. So perverse are such details that simply to mention them seems shameful. Statistically the Holocaust is less immediately sickening because less sharply seeable; but here too, reality takes on a feeling of unreality which terrifies. Extermination of 9,000,000 people in five years, 6,000,000 of them Jews, a million of them children. Death camps so efficient that 20,000 human beings could be "processed" -- turned from flesh to smoke -- each day.

Terrence Des Pres is the opposite of an historical revisionist. He might be called an historical conformist. He fell for the propaganda and never looked back. Why should he? You trust your teachers. You trust the stories told by some very vocal camp survivors. You parrot what they parrot, and if you parrot accurately, you are rewarded. Why question what all the parrots repeat? There's no reward for that, only disapproval.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:16 am
Site Admin

Remember how sociopaths accuse their opponents of their own malfeasance? Here's a blatant example:

Quote:
In Canada, Arthur Topham was just convicted of a serious “hate” crime for copying Germany Must Perish by jew Theodore Kaufman, which was lauded in the jewish press in 1941, and switching every instance of “German” to “jew”. -- source

So it's OK for Jews to call for a program of genocide against Germans, but not OK to say the exact same thing about Jews?

Got hypocrisy?

Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 am
Site Admin

This interview with Eustace Mullins is pretty amazing. It either displays the ravings of a mad man (what the Sociopaths-That-Rule want you to believe), or one of the most comprehensive understandings of the human situation found in any one man that dares to speak out. This is what happens when you focus your time and effort on researching what reality really is (as Eustace did) -- you learn the real truth.

What jumps out at me is confirmation that the Zionist Jewish leaders, the STRs that set Jewish group policy, are responsible for leading one of the most sociopathic human groups history has ever recorded. You can replace "sociopathic" with "evil" in that sentence and still be completely accurate, because evil, as defined by people with empathy, clearly comes from sociopaths, who are people that lack empathy.

Eustace gives many confirming statements, including:

• "It's their own practices that bring down retribution on them." 1:34:43

• "They manipulate people." 1:35:35

• "Anyone who opposes Israel is a terrorist." 1:36:12

Now we can understand the source of the "War On Terror", and why it will not end until the true terrorists control the world. And in that context, we can better understand why the Holocaust was a lie not only from the beginning of World War II, but a lie from many decades earlier. Yet, at the same time, and this is typical of the deceit STRs weave, it is true that "holocausts" will follow the Jews like a shadow. That is an inevitable result of the psychology underlying the Jews, because "It's their own practices that bring down retribution on them." All criminals have punishment following them like a shadow, at least in a world dominated by people with empathy who understand equality and justice. That's why STRs are dedicated to recreating the world in their image, until all humans share their defective psychology. That means the extermination of non-sociopaths, meaning all people of empathy, and the proliferation of sociopaths, meaning all people lacking empathy. That is the real Holocaust that Jews pursue -- the extermination of all non-Jews. Just ask the Palestinians.

NOT for the immature! Zionist Antichrist will rule the NWO

Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:11 pm
Site Admin

Yesterday, I became aware of another layer of brainwashing in my own personal programming! Much like the Holocaust Lie, this one was used to vilify the Nazis as well. It is the story of Nazi "looted" art, which is also propaganda from World War II that has been taught to all of us as truth since birth, but I'm beginning to see that it is not truth at all. In a nutshell, German cities were being deliberately annihilated by Allied bombing in the latter stages of the war. The responsible thing to do with German art treasures under those conditions is to protect them. Germans did that by moving them to underground salt caves for safety.

Quote:
When Allied forces bombed Germany's cities and historic institutions, Germany "began storing the artworks in salt mines and caves for protection from Allied bombing raids. These mines and caves offered the appropriate humidity and temperature conditions for artworks." -- source

After the war ended, the Allies "discovered" the "hidden" art treasures, photographed them for propaganda purposes, and claimed they were "looted" by the Germans. And everyone fell for it. Evil Germans!

Quote:
The legal framework and the language of the instructions used by Germany resembles the Lieber Code, but in the Nuremberg Trial proceedings, the victorious Allied armies applied different standards and sentenced the Nazis involved as war criminals. -- source

Here is an important clue to the con. The Lieber Code was adopted by the Germans and the Americans. Both followed the same code regarding art treasures, but at the Nuremberg Trials, the Allies "applied different standards" towards the Nazis so that they could sentence them "as war criminals." In other words, it was a kangaroo court, completely rigged, and completely unjust. The Nazis were hanged for "looting" art when they followed the same procedures the Allies claimed to follow.

Quote:
Article 6 of the Charter of the International Military Tribunal of Nuremberg, detailing the Jurisdiction and General Principles, declares the "plunder of public or private property" a war crime, while the Lieber Code and the actions of the Allied armies in the aftermath of World War II allowed or tolerated the looting. -- source

It was complete hypocrisy on the part of the Allies.

Quote:
The main objective of the looting is made clear by Dr. Muhlmann, responsible for the securing of all Polish art treasures: "I confirm that the art treasures ... would not have remained in Poland in case of a German victory, but they would have been used to complement German artistic property." -- source

As was standard Allied practice, Nazis were "persuaded" to confess according to the desired narrative the Allies wanted to present to the public.

So the Holocaust Lie was not the only way the entire world was conned concerning the Nazis. It was surely the biggest and most effective way, but the "information war" was broad, using every available opportunity to vilify the Germans. And it has been allowed to stand as truth to this day, 70 years after the end of World War II. And no effort is made to correct the completely false history we are expected to believe!

Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:04 am
Site Admin

Dean Henderson wrote:
Israel is not a “Jewish homeland”. It is an oil monopoly lynchpin. -- source

It is a deception. It is a tool for acquiring global power and control. The Holocaust Lie was from the same source and was used for the same purpose.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:30 am
Site Admin

Why was it so important to vilify the Nazis and even the Germans with false stories about the gassing of 6 million Jews, when there was never any real evidence for any gassings?

Because the Allies had committed the worse atrocities of the war and were guilty of horrendous war crimes many times over. They were out to save their own skins by painting the defeated enemy as many times worse that the Allies had been.

But it was a lie, and almost everyone believed it. The truth, ironically enough, was beyond belief.

Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany (Full)

Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 47  Next