Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
Delousing clothes by fumigating them with Zyklon B was a precise science in Germany. The small fumigating chambers were well designed for safe and efficient operation by ordinary people, as shown in this picture:

You can see the chamber is not very large (about 10 cubic meters according to the source article), and that the clothes rack is sized to fill the chamber. You may remember the picture Vincent Reynouard presented of camp workers (shaved heads, camp clothing) at Dachau actually pulling out a rack of clothes from a fumigation chamber. These small fumigation chambers were the only genuine gas chambers in any of the concentration camps, and the only place Zyklon B was used in the camps.

Interestingly, in a description of the simple operation of these fumigating chambers, we have a mention of a "well-known photograph" -- well known because it appeared on the cover of Life magazine showing the infamous Dachau "gas chamber" where so many Jews were supposedly gassed to death.

Quote:
The circulation phase lasted about an hour and the ventilation phase lasted at least fifteen minutes. In practice, however, it seems to have taken longer. There is, for example, a well-known photograph of an American soldier in Dachau looking at one of the delousing chamber doors upon which there is a notice in German which says that the fumigation time (Gaszeit) was from 7:30 until at least 10. -- source

That famous photograph happens to be the same one I posted here, and it is shown again below:

Here's another picture taken from this article:

Door into disinfection chamber in Baracke X where clothing was disinfected

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:50 am
Site Admin

It's strange how this information sometimes seems to fall in my lap almost by "directed" accident.

Two posts back, I posted some paragraphs that mentioned William Paley, who apparently ran CBS after it was "handed" to Edward Bernays. I don't know a thing about William Paley, but his name came up again just now in a comment posted at a website about the alleged Dachau gas chamber:

Quote:
A friend with a job, a family and a penchant for visiting archives suspects the Dachau gas chamber was originally a shower facility reconstructed to resemble a gas chamber and filmed by a newsreel crew under the command of Hollywood director George Stevens. He’s been looking for a smoking gun which would be an order, or a communiqué putting Stevens there during or shortly after the liberation of the camp, but he hasn’t found anything yet. Evidence of Stevens’ presence may have been removed from archives, or could remain classified.

While perusing a folder of some miscellaneous correspondence of Sir Bruce Lockhart in the British National Archives I came across an announcement that eight documents in the folder I had in my hands had been deemed forgeries and removed. Another folder number was provided for viewing these forgeries. Lockhart was head of the Political Warfare Executive, a very small and exclusive team of propagandists that included two Americans, William S. Paley (future head of CBS) and C.D. Jackson (future editor-in-chief of LIFE). I was looking into the Lockhart file on behalf of my friend searching for anything about OSS film crews near Dachau before or during the liberation. I found nothing and unfortunately, it turns out the bulk of Lockhart’s papers are archived elsewhere. To reiterate,

a) The Dachau gas chamber shown to tourists today may be the remains of a movie set created by liberated prison labor at the behest of OSS film technicians roaming inside Germany as the war wound down.

b) Archives are being tampered with today. Sensitive documents appear and disappear mysteriously.

-- source

Interesting how these professional "propagandists" end up in control of our media and advertising. What is propaganda if not deception and manipulation in pursuit of power and control over others? Do you think sociopaths would be good at that? If you read a bit about Paley, you will no doubt recognize most of the characteristics of a sociopath.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:57 am
Site Admin

The ruling sociopaths always get us to police ourselves. It's like they set up the blind to lead the blind. Or maybe more precisely, they get the brainwashed to brainwash the unwashed.

The following video is an example. The most outrageous stories (that "you can't even imagine") are assigned to real photographs that most likely have little association to the narrative attributed to them. It's a startlingly primitive method of propaganda, yet almost no one dares to question it. Those that do are punished.

Now that I have researched the Holocaust in depth, I am appalled that such simple-minded techniques can sway the masses with such efficiency. It is beyond belief, yet there it is in front of our eyes. I also know from experience that it worked on me, as I believed all of this propaganda for the longest time. I trusted my parents, my relatives, my teachers, the media, and society to educate me about the real truth of all things, and they didn't deliver. How could they? Practically all they had ever been taught was similar propaganda.

DEATH CAMPS

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The rest of the story has to do with that heart-rending photo of a little seven-year-old boy, hands raised aloft, along with other children; and behind them, a German soldier with a rifle… little Jewish children on their way to the gas chambers of Auschwitz and “extinction” or “extermination.” Anyone over 50 must recall that photo and the accompanying story.

Using that poignant picture, the compliant media told over and over again how this little boy’s fate was sealed. He became one of six million Jews exterminated by the evil Germans during the “Holocaust.”

An article on the subject (28 June 1982), “Jewish Physician Accidentally Explodes a ‘Holocaust’ Myth,” explains that “The historic picture was one of several dozen taken by official German photographers during the military operation against the Jewish Warsaw uprising of 1943. Now, almost 40 years later, Dr. Tsvi C. Nussbaum, a physician in Rockland County, New York, says that he is the famous boy in the photo.”

The New York Times broke the startling story (28 May 1982), reporting that Dr. Nussbaum’s statement has upset Jewish “Holocaust” publicists who are “convinced that the symbolic power of the picture would be diminished were the boy shown to have survived.”

The Times wrote, “Holocaust historians have long considered the photograph a sort of sacred document.” They quote Dr. Lucjan Dobroszycki of the Yivo Institute of European Jewish History in New York: “This great photograph of the most dramatic event of the holocaust requires a greater level of responsibility from historians than almost any other. It is too holy to let people do with it what they want.”

And what of poor Dr. Nussbaum after all this? “I never realized that everyone puts the entire weight of six million Jews on this photograph,” he said. “To me it looked like an incident in which I was involved and that was it.”

Thus are legends made … and hoaxes too. -- Barbarians Inside the Gates, page 302

See how it works? Do you really see how it works?

The truth upsets the Holocaust publicists. That's because the Holocaust is a publicity stunt! It serves the Jews at the expense of everyone else.

Mon May 02, 2016 8:41 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
One thing I will say, is that it looks like the Jews are pulling out all the stops to promote the 70th anniversary of Holocaust Memorial Day by publishing a wide variety of Holocaust hoax fables. The recent story that made the rounds detailing the claims of a 101-year-old Jewess who said she survived Auschwitz because the Germans ran out of gas is another example proving this. The story is fundamentally flawed on so many levels that it is hard to comprehend. Peter Winter the author of “Six Million Fact or Fiction?” has completely dismantled her story proving it to be filled with outright lies and falsehoods.

What will it take for the world to realize that the alleged World War II Holocaust of Jews is the biggest hoax of the 20th century? It couldn’t be any more obvious that these stories are made up fantasies and lies. -- source

They are indeed pulling out all the stops. Here's the headline from Yahoo today:

After Hitler's pal died in an accident, Nazi doctors inflicted his same injuries on 72 women to find out why

That is evil! Hitler is a psychopathic madman, as are all Nazis! I had to investigate this horror immediately:

Quote:
Ravensbrück’s sulfonamide experiments, as they were known, were performed to test the efficacy of sulfa drugs. They studied nerve and tissue regeneration, including bone transplantation from one person to another. Otherwise healthy prisoners had parts of bone, muscle and tissue removed without anesthesia; healthy limbs were amputated.

Heydrich’s injuries were re-created in detail on the women, in order to research just what had gone wrong. The doctors would deliberately maximize the potential for infections by inserting glass shards and bacteria into open wounds before sewing them up. -- source

There's even a picture of a wound, which proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that ... that ... that someone had a wound!

All of these horrific claims are written down in a book -- a novel -- which also lends enormous credibility to the story. Like many other fabricated Holocaust tales (shrunken heads, human skin lamp shades, shower room gas chambers, etc.), documenting the story makes it seem all the more true!

Who falls for this kind of nonsense?!

Oh. We do.

Mon May 09, 2016 4:43 am
Site Admin

As Thomas Sheridan reminds us, to sociopaths "it's just business." And the business is deception and manipulation of the public in pursuit of greater power and control over them. Is this something the Zionist Jews, as a conspiring and sociopathic group, would do? You better believe it!

Quote:
A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

For years, Hirt gave public speeches about his experiences in the second world war, including his Jewish family’s flight from Poland to Belgrade. But he also told people that he was arrested by the Nazis, sent to the concentration camp at Auschwitz, and met Mengele, the SS physician who tortured prisoners of the concentration camp. Hirt claimed to have escaped under an electric fence at the camp.

Hirt is not the first to fabricate or exaggerate a Holocaust story, worrying historians who fear these voices encourage people who deny the deaths of six million people. -- source

Well, yeah! Historians better be worried that their historical "facts", like 6 million Jews gassed by the Nazis, are being revealed to be outright scams! No one was gassed by the Nazis! NO ONE.

It is the revisionist historians, the so-called Holocaust-deniers, like Vincent Reynouard, Ernst Zundel, Germar Rudolf, and Robert Faurisson that have it right. They are the ones being thrown into prison for presenting their convincing evidence to the disbelieving and brainwashed public. Tell the truth, go to jail. Why would that be, unless the whole Holocaust story was an incredibly vile and evil deception foisted upon the entire world!

Is such a thing even possible? What do you think 9/11 was?

Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:47 am
Site Admin

The German people got such a rotten deal! They were deliberately convinced that they had been duped by their beloved leaders, when it wasn't true at all. The post-war mind control techniques used against them by the Allied forces were formidable, and they worked! The once-proud German people felt such great shame! Essentially, their own empathy was effectively used against them by the malicious and conniving sociopaths (the organized Jewish sociopaths).

Sorry Mom, I was wrong about the Holocaust

Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:34 am
Site Admin

I had dinner with my 91-year old French friend last night, who was a teenager living in Paris during World War II. During our lively conversation in French, I had the opportunity to mention that there were two separate German concentration camp commanders that were charged, tried, and executed by the Nazis during World War II for mistreating the laborers of their respective camps.

My friend, who refuses to question the official Holocaust story, immediately adopted the closed body position she assumes on these revelations, and repeated with conviction "I don't believe it" two times.

"Research it yourself", I said.

"I don't need to", she replied. "I already know enough to know what happened."

So I changed the subject to 9/11, where she has no problem questioning events and researching the deception Americans were subjected to by their own government.

Were there really Nazi concentration camp commanders executed for mistreating their prisoners? Today, I tried doing the research myself as if I were my friend, querying Google a couple of times, and guess what? Nothing along those lines came up. The information is not likely to show up on the initial pages of Google results unless very precise search terms are used, like the names of the German commanders who were executed, which no one will know in advance.

So I decided to search the United People forum, pretty sure that I had documented the information somewhere. I found it rather quickly here.

The moral of the story? By controlling the information we are allowed to have, "they" effectively control our minds.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:57 pm
Site Admin

There are, however, lots of websites where you can quickly find the "facts" about the Holocaust, facts like these:

Quote:
Carbon monoxide was originally used in gas chambers. Later, the insecticide Zyklon B was developed to kill inmates. Once the inmates were in the chamber, the doors were screwed shut and pellets of Zyklong B were dropped into vents in the side of the walls, releasing toxic gas. SS doctor Joann Kremmler reported that victims would scream and fight for their lives. Victims were found half-squatting in the standing room only chambers, with blood coming out their ears and foam out of their mouths. -- source

Quote:
Gas in the chambers during the Holocaust entered the lower layers of air first and then rose slowly toward the ceiling, which forced victims to trample one another in an attempt to breathe. Stronger victims were often found on top of the pile of bodies. -- source

Quote:
Prisoners, mainly Jews, called Sonderkommando were forced to bury corpses or burn them in ovens. Because the Nazis did not want eyewitnesses, most Sonderkommandos were regularly gassed, and fewer than 20 of the several thousand survived. Some Sonderkommandos buried their testimony in jars before their deaths. Ironically, the Sonderkommandos were dependent on continued shipment of Jews to the concentration camps for staying alive. -- source

Yes, there were deaths in the camps, lots of them, due to the epidemics (typhus, cholera, dysentery) in 1942 and especially near the end of the war in late 1944 and early 1945, when food, medicine, and supplies were no longer available to the camps due to the utter destruction of Germany industry from Allied bombing. Camp victims of the epidemics were literally skin and bones, due to the time it took for the diseases to kill. There was no fuel to power the crematoriums, so bodies piled up in the camps, as the Allied camp liberators shockingly discovered. None of those victims had been gassed, as Allied investigators later confirmed. Liberated prisoners who were not sick from the epidemics were healthy and obviously sufficiently fed. There were indeed Sonderkommandos, tasked with disposing of corpses, but these were not corpses of gassed Jews, but simply those who died in the camps from sickness or war-time shortages.

Try finding information about "SS doctor Joann Kremmler" and see how far you get. It looks more like urban legend material with everyone repeating the same thing. There was an SS doctor named Johann Paul Kremer who testified at Nuremberg:

Quote:
A doctor, Johann Kremer, testified after the war that after the gas had been poured in,"shouting and screaming of the victims could be heard through that opening and it a clear that they fought for their lives. These shouts lasted a short while. i should think it was several minutes, though I cannot give precise evidence." -- source

However, we now know the defendants at Nuremberg were routinely tortured and forced to sign confessions that the prosecution had prepared for them, so nothing of these "testimonies" can be believed.

Quote:
Dr. Kremer recants:

After ten years in jail in Poland and after his return to Munster in 1957, Kremer began to protest against the treatment that he had undergone at the hands of the Polish courts. Kremer, as a matter of fact, had complained that in Poland "only hatred was entitled to give its opinion". Better than that, after his return to Munster, Kremer retracted his confessions. In the pious Communist jargon, Kremer disputed the explanations that he had furnished during the investigation in Cracow and which had been read to him [at the Munster tribunal].

The most degrading fact for the judges of the Munster tribunal was the complacency with which they had heard the explanations furnished by Jan Sehn, who had come from Cracow (Sehn was the judge who sentenced Dr.Kremer in Poland in 1947 first to death, than prison to life and then let him go after 10 years).
In Cracow in 1947, Kremer had no choice. It had been necessary for him to confess. The most astonishing thing is what Jan Sehn himself ended up saying before the German judges. As far as he was concerned, from the start Kremer did not have the right to plead not guilty. Jan Sehn said:

“A declaration of innocence would have been incompatible with what the accused had written [in his private diary]”

In other words, the Communist Jan Sehn had decided that Kremer's private diary was written in a sort of coded language to which he, Jan Sehn, possessed the key. Prisoner Kremer could only bow before the authority and the hate of examining magistrate, Jan Sehn.

His final declaration at the Munster trial in 1960:

“If according to human criteria I have done something evil, I can only ask you to take into consideration my age and my tragic fate. I have no knowledge of any offense in the juridical and penal sense. I entrust to the Supreme Judge of everyone the task of resolving a dilemma that is not simple for human understanding.” -- source

Kremer knew he had been railroaded from the start, but the system was stacked against him so completely that he knew he could never tell the truth, a truth that was "not simple for human understanding".

In other words, the Jewish interests had things so tightly under control, with propaganda so well prepared, integrated, and mutually supportive, that the truth had absolutely zero chance of making it into the public mind. It was classic mind control at its best.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:16 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Moreover we now see that Bernard Clarke, the first British torturer, was a Jew, the second British torturer, Major Draper (?), may also have been a Jew. The same for the two Americans: psychologist G.M. (Gustave Mahler) Gilbert and Colonel Harlan Amen.

Rudolf Höss and Hans Frank were not the only ones to undergo treatment (torture) of that kind. Among the most celebrated cases, we know of Julius Streicher, Hans Fritzsche, Oswald Pohl, Franz Ziereis, and Josef Kramer.

But the case of Rudolf Höss is by far the most serious in its consequences. There is no document that proves that the Germans had a policy of exterminating the Jews. Léon Poliakov agreed with this in 1951:

Quote:
As regards the conception properly called of the plan for a total extermination, the three or four principal actors committed suicide in May of 1945. No document has survived or perhaps has ever existed. -- (Bréviaire de la haine: Le IIIe Reich et les Juifs, Calmann-Levy, 1951, Livre de Poche, 1974, p.171 )

In the absence of any document, historians à la Poliakov have repeatedly returned, primarily, to doubtful confessions like those of Kurt Gerstein or Rudolf Höss, sometimes modifying the texts to suit their convenience.

Bernard Clarke is "today a successful businessman working in the south of England" (Legions of Death, 1983, p. 235). One can in fact say that it is his voice that was heard at Nuremberg on 15 April 1946, when Assistant Prosecutor Amen read, piece by piece, to an astonished and overwhelmed audience, the supposed confession of Rudolf Höss. On that day was launched a lie of world-wide dimensions: the lie of Auschwitz. -- source

That's how it was done repeatedly, through deception and manipulation, to convince the gullible public that the Holocaust had existed, when in fact it never did.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 47  Next