Reply to topic  [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next
The Holocaust Lie 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Holocaust Lie
This video (below) found on YouTube will not be censored by the Jewish ADL police, because it is typical Jewish propaganda, the kind they like to promote. It pretends to be history, but the bias is unmistakeable. The Jews relentlessly paint the Germans as monsters, always based on their Holocaust Lie, which doesn't have a shred of truth within it. Jews are so insistent that the Nazis show remorse for their crimes, but those crimes are almost entirely Jewish inventions designed to serve the Jews. Their was no German program to murder innocent Jews during the war, no matter what the lying Jewish sociopaths claim. Jewish culture is one of lying to make themselves the innocent victims of hatred and discrimination, in order to hide the hatred and discrimination that the Jews practice against non-Jews. It is the sociopaths' tactic of accusing their opponents of their own malfeasance. Notice how the Jews could not allow Lina Heydrich to publish her story without a Jewish "historian" filling the book with false commentary "to expose her lies". It's beyond belief! They do this to always sow doubt so that the truth will be dismissed as "Holocaust denial". They have to control the information the public receives to keep alive their bogus Holocaust story! All my many years of research (much of it documented in this thread) convinces me that Germans gassed no one in their "concentration camps" during WW2. Not six million, not one million, not even one. Jews will call me a Holocaust denier, an anti-Semite, and condemn me for "hate speech". I will call them scammers, liars, anti-goyim, hypocrites, and the absolute masters of covert hate speech. This entire video (below) is designed to convince us to hate Lina Heydrich and her family. It is reprehensible, but it is the Jewish way of deception and manipulation.

Never Our Fault - Lina Heydrich, an Unrepentant Nazi (part III)
(duration 42:25)

Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:38 am
Site Admin

Quote:
... Gilon continued, suggesting that by publicly casting aspersions on The Kashmir Files’ version of history, Lapid was encouraging Indians to question the Holocaust. -- source

OH NO! We can't have that! Indians must never be encouraged to question the Holocaust™! That would be bad for the Jews!

Quote:
... Aditya Raj Kaul, executive editor of the TV9 network, questioned whether the filmmaker would “call Holocaust a propaganda [sic]” or say the same about Holocaust films Schindler’s List and The Pianist. -- source

Well, everyone should, if only they weren't being constantly brainwashed to think the Holocaust Lie is true! Those cursed Jewish films made by Jews who own all of Hollywood are nothing but propaganda and must be questioned!

Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:45 am
Site Admin

One of the most shocking examples of psychiatry leading the way in oppression was the role of psychiatry in Nazi Germany, which led up to the murder of more than 6 million Jews and others who were considered troublemakers or outcasts.

Except that that didn't happen. Not only did psychiatry play no role in the German expulsion of the Jews, but 6 million Jews were not even murdered. But the average person has been thoroughly brainwashed since childhood to believe this heinous lie. So naturally the average person will turn to this particular fairy tale to emphasize the evil of whatever it is they are comparing to the Jewish Holocaust™. In this case, it is a $25 million lawsuit of against an elderly couple who criticized Dr. Robert Malone's "mass formation psychosis" theory. It seems to me that a lawsuit is not the way to handle this kind of disagreement. This is one of the ways Jews persecute their critics, which makes me wonder if Dr. Robert Malone is Jewish or under the influence of the Jewish cabal. The author, Ginger Ross Breggin, agrees with me:

Using serious legal actions such as cease and desist demands and lawsuits alleging defamation need to be reserved for genuine egregious actions, not as a tool to silence critics or any other individuals within our outside the movement for regaining health freedom and fundamental human liberties in America and in the world.

I agree. This kind of underhanded persecution tactic seems too Jewish to me. Dr. Malone's legal team is likely either controlled by Jews or sociopaths.

Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:34 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"Secretary of Evil" Irmgard Furchner was just 18 when she went to work for SS commandant at the Stutthof concentration camp in Poland, where up to 65,000 people were worked and starved to death or executed.

A German court has given a former SS secretary at a Nazi concentration camp a two-year suspended sentence as an accessory to over 10,000 murders.

Irmgard Furchner, 97, was convicted and sentenced by the Itzehoe state court in Schleswig-Holstein state on Tuesday.

Judge Dominik Gross said she was guilty of assisting in the murders of 10,505 at the Stutthof concentration camp, located in modern-day Poland, along with the attempted murders of five others. -- source

This is Jewish con-artistry at its most ridiculous height yet.

This secretary had nothing to do with the deaths that took place in the Stutthof camp. I would bet money that most of those deaths were due to typhus, and not being "worked and starved to death or executed". The Jews behind these show trials are such liars! And you know the Jews are behind these show trials as a way to keep the Holocaust Lie alive. No one else would be pulling the very elderly into court to try them for "crimes" committed 80 years earlier.

I don't believe the 65,000 number either. If it's like the six million number, there might have only been 600 deaths in the camp over the course of the war. The Germans were not deliberately killing people in these camps as the Jews claim. Jews perpetrating the Holocaust Lie are liars, whether wittingly or unwittingly.

Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
From pretrial "evidence gathering" to the courtroom drama, the Nuremberg Tribunals were a Jewish-OSS-Deep State-Hollywood production for the amusement of the normies of the day, and solemn remembrances for the normies of posterity. -- source

Yes, it's true. The Jews ran the OSS, the "Deep State", and Hollywood (and they still do today). So the kangaroo court known as "Nuremberg" was a Jewish deception and manipulation from the start. It was not a legal trial, it was not a fair trial, and it was not a truthful trial. It was a show trial, a Hollywood production, and a Jewish scam against the goyim.

And the world fell for it. How could it not, with the Jews also controlling the media (television, radio, and newspapers) as well as the publishing houses of history and reference books. Everything they needed to fake history and twist the truth was already in their hands and under their control. The trusting public never had a chance.

Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:32 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Rape of the Mind was published in 1956 by Dr. Joost Abraham Meerloo. He studied data on millions of victims of Nazi genocide and also interviewed escapees from camps. -- source

All I need to see is the above quote to be ready to question the validity of The Rape of the Mind. I have the impression that the book itself is the rapist and my mind is its next victim!

First, there were not "millions of victims of Nazi genocide". Nazi genocide was rare. Second, what data did he study? What data concerning mind control can you glean from victims of genocide? They are dead, and the fact that they are dead may have nothing to do with their minds being manipulated.

So let's dig into this book just a little.

Quote:
I became Chief of the Psychological Department of the Netherlands Forces in England. In this official position I was able to gather data on what was happening to the millions of victims of Nazi terror and torture. Later on I questioned and treated several escapees from internment and concentration camps. -- source, page 11

So, Joost is working with "data" which is mostly wartime propaganda. As we all know, the first casualty of war is truth. Joost is not aware of that, evidently. So no data is ultimately identified that I can find in the book.

Quote:
I must confess that my eyes were only really opened after a study of the Nuremberg trials of the Nazi leaders. These trials gave us the real story of the systematic coercive methods used by the Nazis. -- source, page 11

At the kangaroo court know as Nuremberg, Joost should have been studying the real story of the systematic coercive methods used on the Nazis by the Jewish court. Instead he studies the BS the Jews fabricate against the Germans on trial. Good, Joost, very convincing. Hmm, I wonder if Joost is Jewish...

Quote:
He was the son of Bernard and Anna Frederika (Benjamins) Meerloo. He was the youngest of six children and the only one to escape his occupied country and survive the Holocaust. -- source

Claiming to "survive the Holocaust" is a pretty good indication that he is of Jewish descent. It also says he changed his name to Joost from Abraham to avoid German scrutiny. Jews are infamous for changing names to blend in. So it looks like he was indeed Jewish, which fits his clear biases in the book.

Quote:
Hitler's suicide made a clinical investigation of his character structure impossible, but Dr. Gilbert heard many eyewitness reports of Hitler's behaviour from his friends and collaborators, and these present a fantastic picture of Nazism's prime mover. Hitler was known among his intimates as the carpet-eater, because he often threw himself on the floor in a kicking and screaming fit like an epileptic rage. From such reports, Dr. Gilbert was able to deduce something about the roots of the pathological behaviour displayed by this morbid "genius."

Hitler's paranoid hostility against the Jew was partly related to his unresolved parental conflicts; the Jews probably symbolized for him the hated drunken father who mistreated Hitler and his mother when the future Fuhrer was still a child. Hitler's obsessive thinking, his furious fanaticism, his insistence on maintaining the purity of"Aryan blood," and his ultimate mania to destroy himself and the world were obviously the results of a sick psyche. -- source, page 79

OK, Joost has clearly fallen for the rampant propaganda of the wartime victors (the Jews). He has no credibility in my eyes at this point.

I can find many more examples in the book showing Joost's own brainwashing on display. He is clearly a fraud and cannot be taken seriously. How unfortunate, as I was hoping for something more realistic and genuine.

Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:28 am
Site Admin

This comment is accurate, noting Joost's own brainwashing:

Quote:
It is not that the book is not useful if you are without any background on this topic. Under those circumstances it might be useful but it is also very outdated, and as such he is all too often writing/ understanding to the extent he does from a conditioned (brainwashed) mind. We all are, of course, and he is aware that he is as well, though not specifically where or how, but it is nonetheless jarring to see the author state something as if it were factual when from the perspective of over 60 years later it becomes clear these seeming factual statements or those statements taken to be true made in the course of his writing are in fact "brainwashed" perspectives.

Perhaps nothing might drive home how brainwashed we all are than by reading something that was taken to be, for instance, psychologically true and valid 60 plus years ago but would today get you laughed out of the room! -- source

Joost has bought into and is reinforcing the brainwashing of his time (WW2) and of his people (Jews). It is quite the conundrum to be a victim of what you are trying to analyze and explain. It just goes to show how ridiculous human notions of intelligence and expertise can be, as well as how effective and unrecognized mind control can be. The Holocaust Lie is itself a great example of this principle.

Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:17 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
When someone asked Chatbot “How many Jews died in Auschwitz?” Chatbot responded: “It is estimated that at least 1.1 million people died at Auschwitz, the majority of who were Jews.

That answer led to the following conversation:

“Were the murdered Jews in Auschwitz cremated?”

“Yes, the bodies of those murdered in Auschwitz were cremated.”

“How many crematorium ovens did Auschwitz have?”

“Auschwitz had a total of four crematorium ovens.”

“How long does a crematorium oven take to cremate one body?”

“A crematorium oven typically takes between two and three hours to cremate one body.”

“Is it possible to cremate 1.1 million bodies, using only four crematorium ovens in four years.”

“No.”

“How many years would it take?”

“It would take more than 78 years to cremate 1.1 million bodies using only four crematorium ovens.”

Shockingly, it turns out that Chatbot is a Holocaust denier. At this point the Jewish thought police at the ADL and elsewhere are faced with two equally repugnant alternatives. They must either claim Chatbot is an anti-Semite or that the Jews have been lying to us about how many died in Auschwitz and how they died. If you say one Jew less than six million died in the Holocaust, you will go to prison in a virtually every country in Europe. -- source

Artificial intelligence is not so smart. It is a computer program, and it does what it is told to do. The Jewish con-artists are not so smart either. They think they can control Artificial Intelligence (AI) to serve the Jews in obtaining their New World Order, but as we can see here, AI is easily out maneuvered. All historical revisionists who made the same calculations as Chatbot (for example, Vincent Reynouard) were legally and financially persecuted by Jewish organizations or organizations that they controlled.

By the way, I verified Chatbot's math. It would take 78.48 years to cremate 1.1 million bodies, assuming 2.5 hours per body, with 4 crematoria functioning continuously. World War II only lasted about 5.6 years.

In 5.6 years, only 78,471 bodies could have been cremated. This would create 157 tons of ash and bone fragments having a volume of 12,110 cubic yards, enough to fill five Olympic-size swimming pools.

This quantity of ash and bone fragments has never been found, needless to say, because no one was ever gassed in German concentration camps. Six million Jews gassed to death is simply the classic Jewish "Big Lie" that Hitler warned us about in Mein Kampf, written 15 years before WW2 even started.

Thu May 25, 2023 3:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The hoax - wiki - Auschwitz:" The SS destroyed written records, and in the final week before the camp's liberation, burned or demolished many of its buildings."

Reality - the Russians captured and hid the records, they were released in 1989 and are now available. The month by month numbers are given here.

The Majdanek records were also captured, and as they have been released the official number of deaths has gone from 1.5 million to 78 thousand.

Remarkably, (or not), the six million total for Jewish victims of the holocaust was not affected even as the official death tolls at Auschwitz and Majdanek were reduced by four million.

The documents captured by the British and US forces, over sixty million documents, have been kept secret to all except the holohoax 'authorities' at Bad Arolsen to this day. -- source

Yes, all this information has been censored (by the Jewish ADL) and is now only available using the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. No doubt the Jews will find a way to shut down that project as well, totally erasing their criminal past.

Damn those effing Jewish sociopaths! Liars, scoundrels, and scum!

Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:32 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to Wikipedia, the Germans have given Israel at least 25 billion Euros as a result of the Reparations Agreement between Israel and the Federal Republic of Germany since 1952. The amount of money that has been extorted out of Germany by organized Jewish groups is simply breathtaking.

The primary weapon used by the Jews to extort the Germans, as well as other Western governments, is the fake “Holocaust” story, a completely weaponized, fabricated narrative of WWII that has been systematically debunked by honest historians and investigators many times over.

You’d think that “Holocaust” reparations would be winding down or outright ending, but you’d be mistaken. Despite rising inflation, endless piles of cash for the Jewish proxy war against Russia via Ukraine, and other pressing economic needs, the German government recently agreed to a record $1.4 billion for “Holocaust” reparations. -- source

Why invent the Holocaust Lie? First, it was a feint away from the real war crimes committed by the Allies operating under the orders of the Jewish cabal. Second, it's the gift that keeps on giving (to the Jews). It's a lucrative extortion racket. Jews love that kind of thing. So do sociopaths. Jewish leaders are always sociopaths, because that's the kind of leader the Jews admire.

Sun Jun 18, 2023 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 465 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next