Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
Nosso lar 

Post Re: Nosso lar
CHICO XAVIER- THE MOVIE- WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES

Last year Nancy wrote:
I want to thank you for sharing the film Chico Xavier with us. I searched in youtube and I found it subtitled in Spanish. I've just finished watching it and I'm still in awe (and also in tears). I asked whoever uploaded it for the English subtitled one. I strongly recommend that everybody watch this film, especially those who have lost a child. One last thing: this great man, Chico Xavier, wrote 412 books, sold 40 million copies and was translated to 33 languages, Braille included.

At the time no-one could find a version with English subtitles. Now Alberto Oyarvide has helped out by finding one with subtitles in 4 languages. Read more...

To enable subtitle in English hit the CC button on the lower bar.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:30 am
Site Admin

Since Chico Xavier was not to die until all the people in Brazil were happy, we are left to conclude that at least one person was not happy in Brazil with the prior four World Cup victories. :lol:

Thanks, Andy. It's nice to have a little more info on Chico Xavier.

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:43 pm
Site Admin

Watching the video posted below, I found myself becoming highly focused on entering "the phase" just so I could have that scantily-clad blonde woman on the bed! :lol:

Seriously now (I thought I was being serious), the parallels among OOBEs, religion, alien abductions, nightmares, and dreaming are quite fascinating, and "the phase" seems to be the common denominator. Many times in my life I have solved problems in my sleep, waking with a clear understanding of what to do next (stepping down as a Nexus moderator was one of those times, interestingly enough).

Going back to the alluring blonde, is that a subtle form of mind control? Could mind control be another parallel among OOBEs, religion, alien abductions, nightmares, and dreaming?

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 pm
Site Admin

Check out some of the comments to the video:

Quote:
This documentary makes me want to punch you in the phase.

Quote:
I carried on watching because of the Blonde, anyone else?

Quote:
sounds like Raduga is looking for lost, weak minded, gullible people to fleece out of their money

Quote:
I knew it was cr*p when I saw the auto suggestion of sex with the blonde.

My own comment: Is that an accent or just a speech impediment?

Between the sexy blonde (for the guys) and the handsome foreigner with the accent (for the gals), there is something for everyone! Plus, at the end of the video, we get some teasers like:

• Can you enter the phase in one day?
  • Will the phase make everyone a genius?
  • Can you use the phase in your personal life?
  • Can the phase cure cancer, AIDS, and other diseases?
  • What happens to the disabled in the phase?

Oh, yeah! I can see me now, cured of all diseases and disabilities, with the hot blonde in the nightie, on the bed, in just one day! What was that toll-free number again? :lol:

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Oh, yeah! I can see me now, cured of all diseases and disabilities, with the hot blonde in the nightie, on the bed, in just one day! What was that toll-free number again? :lol:

If I was UncleShill this would be a great opportunity for accusing you of Gate-keeping for the Atheist Alliance International, but of course I'm not and as such wouldn't entertain such an outrageous thought!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:29 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
this would be a great opportunity for accusing you of Gate-keeping for the Atheist Alliance International

Sorry, just having some fun with it. I didn't originally present the video to criticize it, as the idea is quite interesting and has merit. But in hindsight, it was clearly manipulative, and I could observe the effect on my own reactions after watching the video.

So rather than gatekeeping, I would argue that I was drawing attention to both sides of the coin.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:14 am

Jesus is Coming

6And he said to me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to show to his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keeps the sayings of the prophecy of this book. 8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I

fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which showed me these things. 9Then said he to me, See you do it not: for I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers the

prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. 10And he said to me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11He

that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:00 pm
Site Admin

I was in a Crossfire Ministries establishment today, and I saw posted on the wall a particular religious verse that I had time to contemplate -- Romans 14:11.

Quote:
As surely as I live, says the LORD, every knee will bend to me, and every tongue will confess and give praise to God.

I can't tell if the ruling sociopaths think they are Lord and God, or if Lord and God are the ruling sociopaths.

Either way, I'm not happy.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:04 am

The romans verse is testimony from god that you come from him. This is a loving and merciful god.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
This is a loving and merciful god.

Link, please? :lol:

I was reading the YouTube comments to the "Philosophy of The Matrix" video I posted today, and I ran across a funny one:

Quote:
But the greater question is, if there is a God then what exactly is he or "it"? What is the nature of God? Atheists never seem to ask this question.

There's a reason why atheists never seem to ask this question... :lol:

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next