Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Nosso lar 
Site Admin

Post Re: Nosso lar
I just reread this entire thread, because I want to post a video that is somewhat surprising. But first, I wanted to examine the biases present in the debate that took place in this thread, especially my own biases. As it turned out, my biases appear to be mostly minimal (or am I still just as biased?), but I found the other participants to be quite biased in retrospect. Andy's manipulations and subtle character assassinations are readily apparent to me now, whereas at the time, I didn't suspect anything due to my own bias regarding his psychology (Andy fooled me). That observation alone is worth the review of all the preceding posts in this thread.

I watched the video below this evening with much interest. It seems to have been released only 2 days ago. Unlike the Nosso Lar video, this one appears to be a non-fiction account that supports the notion of life after death with apparently genuine evidence. Strangely, I don't know how this video showed up in my browser. I only watched it due to the mystery of it appearing without any conscious recollection on my part. Did the dead orchestrate this showing for me? To top off the synchronicity, I watched an old X-Files episode today at lunch that featured a pair of playful ghosts toying with the beliefs of both Scully and Mulder! Fate, it seems, has not only a sense of irony, but also a sense of humor! I am amused.

Calling Earth (July 2014 Version)

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:30 am

I have not watched the video yet, but I have done some research in this area. My commentary is one of syncronicity more then anything. I have a very bad feeling that our wold is not what it seems at all and I am not just talking about our 6 senses controlled by social engineers. I am talking about our world interfacing with other dimensions, specifically a demonic world. I suspect demons are hell bent on possessing, influencing and voyeuristically living through our world. Their game is paralleled by the same dynamics of sociopaths. I can't prove it, but only provide corroborating evidence with every major and minor culture in the world. I suspect at the top of the pyramid is this great Conn being done to our species.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:31 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I suspect at the top of the pyramid is this great Conn being done to our species.

You are not alone. Sylvia Browne says this planet is the insane asylum of the universe, a veritable dumping ground. Simon Parkes says Earth is a prison planet surrounded by a grid that captures souls and recycles them back to Earth. Richard Sauder says ayahuasca showed him repeated visions of an energetic grid surrounding the planet, keeping everyone mentally imprisoned here. And of course there are others. The con-game is so extensive at the societal level, why wouldn't it be just a reflection of the massive con going on at the spiritual level?

In other words, I am not about to dismiss the likelihood that everything is a con within a con within a con.

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14