Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next
The Julian Assange Show 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
UncleZook wrote:
My time is more valuable to me than yours is to you, Chico.

Yes, I can clearly see that. Truth is more valuable to me than my time, and that's the clear difference between us. You can't be bothered to seek the truth, so you will never know very much of it.

Quote:
ps2: Let me make it easy for you Chico ... anyone who, for any reason, still gives credence to Wikileaks or Assange ... is a gatekeeper in my estimation.

Yes, I can clearly see that, too. And you are just plain wrong. But thank you for placing your prejudices out in the open for all to see.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 am

UncleZook wrote:
You're being true to form as well ... absolutist posturing using terms like "everyone" to base your otherwise limited use to useless generalizing arguments.

Reduced to nitpicking, are we? Please excuse my colloquial speech. Change "everyone" to "many" and "no one" to "few" to suit your choice of nits, and my observations still stand.

No excuse necessary. Habits cannot be excused in any event. Your habits/posts are littered with endpoint terminology ... no doubt in the duty of pushing your opponent's arguments into a simplified position that then allows you to morrisdance in white suit and pant.

Quote:
Quote:
Reality check, everyone I've accused so far are being accused as gatekeepers on the evidence of their arguments and/or on the evidence of their allegiance to the psychological operation(s) conducted by the establishment, e.g. 9/11/2001, Wikileaks, Anonymous, etc ... .

And you can't see what idiocy this is? People's arguments and beliefs are usually quite independent of their use as a gatekeeper.

Only those intimately familiar with idiocy would recognize my comments above as idiocy. When X is a scam, and boffos A, B, and C pledge allegiance to the scam ... then said boffos stand accused of aiding and abetting said scam. I've already exposed the Wikileaks scam ... either your brain becomes disengaged whenever you post on the Assange threads, Chico ... or you're in allegiance with the scam which then makes you a boffo in the best case scenario and worse ... well, let's leave the speculation to individual imaginations.
:jest:

Quote:
Quote:
Where the association warrants guilt, guilt is accorded.

And there's your error in neon lights. Association does not imply guilt. If your neighbor, with whom you exchange favors, believes the government version of 9/11 or the news reports on Wikileaks, does that make you a gatekeeper by association? Of course not. I once believed the government version of 9/11. Obvious gatekeeper, right? Absolutely not. Your arguments are nonsense.

This is absurd. You're so deep in your own nonsense and prevarications that you can't even read properly.

I stated thusly: "Where the association warrants guilt, guilt is accorded." That statement precludes situations whenwhere association does not warrant guilt. Yet you complete ignore the English meaning of my statement and jump into the Lithuanian interpretation of it ... when you pirouette past the meaning and prance into an argument circular dance with a separate thought with your own statement "Association does not imply guilt"

The two statements aren't even related, except perhaps in Lithuania.

Quote:
Quote:
I rest my case. Howard Zinn on 9/11/2001. Classic gatekeeping. 4:00 mark onwards is quite damning of Zinn. Blowback?? Bullshit.

You have no case. None. Zero. Zinn's remarks are not damning at all. He is probably correct in comparing 9/11 to the Kennedy assassination. No "official" investigation will ever amount to anything. We saw it happen already. He is even correct about asking why some people want to blow up the Twin Towers. Sociopaths did that, and asking why they think like that is the root of the problem. And blowback to American foreign policy is real, even if it is not the real reason behind 9/11.

The non sequiturs keep piling up for our Chico doodle dandy. He now wants to shift the debate away from Zinn's complicity in the 9/11/2001 coverup (which is evident in his many statements in the video including the remark about "blowback") ... to a general study of blowback.

Someone step in and stop the fight. I don't mind toying around with Chico ... but this is getting one-sided. Throw in the towel and retreat with your intellectual face still in recognizable form, Chico.

As for Zinn, that clown is an establishment apologist in the mold of Noam Chomsky. And the sociopaths and psychopaths continue to rule over us because we have enablers in our midst.

Quote:
Quote:
ps: I beginning to know about your heroes, Chico ... which is why I somewhat empathize with the plight of your unmitigated ignorance.

You're beginning to know less and less about more and more.

And you're beginning to know more and more about less and less. This would be fun, Chico ... if I actually relished wasting time as you do. But I don't.

Pax Postcard From India

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:34 pm

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:42 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
This would be fun, Chico ... if I actually relished wasting time as you do. But I don't.

For once, you're right -- this is a waste of time. There's no reasoning with you. Your prejudices have been adequately exposed, so I will move on to other pursuits. Thanks for your time.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Assange <------- proven fraud.

Tariq Ali<------- demonstrable brown-skinned, brown-nosing puppet historian of the bankster empire (who actually tries to legitimize the psychological operation and full-scale scam called the Arab Spring, e.g. in the video).

Chomsky <-------------- stooge linguist and champion of the simps who steers left opposition by offering up officious literary pronouncements to plug gaps in the wall of western discourse (that need to be puttied).

The Arab Spring is a CIA-Mossad agitated movement across Pan Arabia to replace old puppet leadership with new puppet leadership. Not unlike the movement that ousted Mossadegh in Iran in 1953 and replaced the democratic process of the time there (however real or unreal, as is the case with western democracies) with the west-controlled totalitarian regime of Reza Pahlavi. Not unlike the periodic quadrennial change on the POTUS puppet perch, which hides behind the curtain of suffrage but is essentially the same process in western attire.

Venezuela and the sundry latin American dictatorships dressed up as democracies, e.g. Ecuador, Bolivia, etc. <--------------- an upper south continuation of the pattern of bankster empire control in the middle east, with identical elements of the Thracian liberator of the slaves; the indigenous strongman versus the global Western Industrial Military Complex; the populist democrat with an extended Castle Guard, as it were; etc.

What's with the phony British accent of Tariq Ali? Oh yeah ... almost forgot ... he was groomed for the task of presenting the Western account of geopolitical history. As for the phony quasi-intellectual intonations of Noam Chomsky, well the sweater says it all.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: FWIW, the Assange scam is by now so exposed ... that it now attracts mainly simps that cower from the higher discourses.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Tariq Ali<------- demonstrable brown-skinned, brown-nosing puppet historian of the bankster empire (who actually tries to legitimize the psychological operation and full-scale scam called the Arab Spring, e.g. in the video).

Chomsky <-------------- stooge linguist and champion of the simps who steers left opposition by offering up officious literary pronouncements to plug gaps in the wall of western discourse (that need to be puttied).

The Arab Spring is a CIA-Mossad agitated movement across Pan Arabia to replace old puppet leadership with new puppet leadership. Not unlike the movement that ousted Mossadegh in Iran in 1953 and replaced the democratic process of the time there (however real or unreal, as is the case with western democracies) with the west-controlled totalitarian regime of Reza Pahlavi. Not unlike the periodic quadrennial change on the POTUS puppet perch, which hides behind the curtain of suffrage but is essentially the same process in western attire.

Venezuela and the sundry latin American dictatorships dressed up as democracies, e.g. Ecuador, Bolivia, etc. <--------------- an upper south continuation of the pattern of bankster empire control in the middle east, with identical elements of the Thracian liberator of the slaves; the indigenous strongman versus the global Western Industrial Military Complex; the populist democrat with an extended Castle Guard, as it were; etc.

What's with the phony British accent of Tariq Ali? Oh yeah ... almost forgot ... he was groomed for the task of presenting the Western account of geopolitical history. As for the phony quasi-intellectual intonations of Noam Chomsky, well the sweater says it all.

Pax Postcard From India

ps: FWIW, the Assange scam is by now so exposed ... that it now attracts mainly simps that cower from the higher discourses.

I will be checking out the links you provided way back against Wikileaks, which I didn't do before and as usual generously give you 48hrs to provide evidence for your other accusations, especially the comparison you made between the ousting of Mossadegh and the Arab Spring . :D

Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Money power is omnipotent and corrosive. Expunging it matters more than anything else. -- Stephen Lendman

For being a Zook-discerned gatekeeper, Lendman sure "gets it". Since I think along the same lines as Lendman, that would make me a Zook-discerned gatekeeper as well. Since I know, as do others, that I am not a gatekeeper by any stretch of the imagination, but work tirelessly to expose the deception and manipulation being heaped upon us by the ruling sociopaths and their gatekeepers, we have an obvious contradiction that points to a serious underlying problem. That problem is that Zook-discernment is massively flawed and at a minimum cannot be trusted, and at a maximum is a deliberate deception in the service of the ruling sociopaths and their gatekeepers.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:01 pm

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:

Pax Postcard From India

I will be checking out the links you provided way back against Wikileaks, which I didn't do before and as usual generously give you 48hrs to provide evidence for your other accusations, especially the comparison you made between the ousting of Mossadegh and the Arab Spring . :D

Your 48hrs is up Mr. UncleZook and you've again provided no evidence to support any of your allegations.

[Are you sure about wanting to use this title, surely Mr. Zook is better? Although I do think this would be a opportune moment for me to point out that my correct title has for some time now been "Esquire" as I own the real estate I live on, unlike you who remain a "Mister" as you still live at your Mothers house, look it up if you don't believe me.]

The only thing "proven" in your post is the comment you made about Noam Chomsky wearing a sweeter, although I do feel you should clarify as to whether the information you received from it was audible or telepathic!

Your earlier evidence against Assange which you claim proves him to be a fraud turns out to be nothing more than a couple of cut-n-pastes from an anonymous member of Alex Jones Prison Planet forum, with I might add, like your posts are not supported with a single shred of evidence linked to anything verifiable!

So who's the real "Fraud" here Mr. UncleZook?

"The Arab Spring is a CIA-Mossad agitated movement across Pan Arabia to replace old puppet leadership with new puppet leadership. Not unlike the movement that ousted Mossadegh in Iran in 1953 and replaced the democratic process of the time there"

This statement from you is just plain retarded, I now understand why your handlers have you relegated to such a small forum.

Once again Mr. UncleZook you've allowed your bullshit to boldly go where no bullshit has gone before . :clap:

Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:07 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquire

beginExcerpt
Modern British usage

The breadth of Esquire (as Esq.) had become universal in the United Kingdom by the mid 20th century, with no distinction in status being perceived between Mr and Esquire. Esquire was used by many individuals and organisations such as banks as the default title of all men who did not have a grander title when addressing correspondence, with letters addressed using the name in initial format (e.g., K.S. Smith, Esq.) but Mr being used as the form of address (e.g. Dear Mr Smith). In the 1970s, the use of Esq. in addressing correspondence, having no female equivalent, started to be perceived as discriminatory, so that by the end of the century many individuals and organisations had stopped using it and changed to using Mr, with Esq. generally considered to be rather old-fashioned, but is still used by some individuals and organisations that wish to give the impression of being 'traditional' such as Christie's and Berry Bros. & Rudd. British men invited to Buckingham Palace receive their invitations in an envelope with the suffix Esq. after their names, while men of foreign nationalities instead have the prefix Mr (women are addressed as Miss, Ms, or Mrs).[11] The same practice applies for other post from the palace (e.g., to employees).
end

I beg to disagree with Wiki. Banana Boy does have a grander title: EsterQueen (Esqueen, for short).

Highly decorated frond fruit, ester jester, and drama queen ... on a yellow brick tassel-topped banana boot march to Buckingham Palace to receive a tap on his head by the ruling regina herself. Here's hoping Lizzie doesn't rotate the sword and make the banana split. What would this forum do without its most prominent purposeless pundit?

Pax Postcard From India

ps: Esquire. Esqueen. Esterquire. Take your pick, Andy ... I'll gladly address you whatever way you want it.

ps2: The rest of the frond fruit's post is simply put: bananas!

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:04 am

UncleZook wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esquire

This pathetic attempt with an unrelated cut-n-paste from Wikipedia to distract attention away from your refusal to provide evidence to back up any of your claims is further proof of your real agenda here!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 31  Next