Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next
The Julian Assange Show 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Watching Julian Assange interview Moazzam Begg makes me wonder. I gave up watching TV years ago, so I can't speak for what is happening currently on the major television networks, but do interviews with this kind of integrity of ex-Guantanamo inmates take place in the mainstream media, or do we have to turn to "gatekeeper" Assange in order to find them?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:46 am

"because I’m not a Muslim scholar, you know… I have disagreements with, you know, the way Al-Qaeda uses its tactics around the world."

The problem with this interview is that they re-enforce the myth of Al-Qaeda??

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Sorry the he does go on to mention that it is a great myth... and more like and an umbrella label to put everything under..

however TBH Julian does continue to push the myth of 9/11 not questioning anything about it and just accusing Bin Laden - definately a gatekeeper in my opinion.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:22 pm
Site Admin

Talk Shit wrote:
however TBH Julian does continue to push the myth of 9/11 not questioning anything about it and just accusing Bin Laden - definately a gatekeeper in my opinion.

Something to keep in mind is that we are all at different levels of brainwashing and have varying levels of clarity in different areas. We can be fooled to a certain degree on one subject and see through the deception on another. I know that Andy, Zook, and myself, as well as some other forum members that I personally know, have all been seriously accused of being gatekeepers. In each case, I am fairly certain that the accusation was completely unwarranted. I could see why the gatekeeper conclusion was reached, but it was simply an inaccurate conclusion. That showed me the ease and the danger of jumping to conclusions due to incomplete information. And information is almost always incomplete. I strongly suspect Assange is not a gatekeeper, despite some appearances that give the impression that he must be one.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Talk Shit wrote:

Wrong topic TS, UncleZook started a topic more appropriate for this type of discussion called "The Julian Assange Wikileaks Scam ... EXPOSED"

Quote:
The issue is not about Moazzam Begg’s freedom of opinion, nor about his right to propound his views: he already exercises these rights fully as he should. The issue is a fundamental one about the importance of the human rights movement maintaining an objective distance from groups and ideas that are committed to systematic discrimination and fundamentally undermine the universality of human rights. I have raised this issue because of my firm belief in human rights for all.

(Source)

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:21 pm
Site Admin

Here is another report on the up-coming elections in Venezuela, where Chavez is likely to be re-elected by overwhelming popular support. The sociopaths in Washington are clearly not amused.

I was thinking we might get Zook to stamp the author of that report, Stephen Lendman, as a gatekeeper. As the list of gatekeepers grows longer, we might eventually learn who isn't feeding us propaganda by a process of elimination.

I'm pretty sure Zook realizes the Council on Foreign Relations is an organization full of first-order gatekeepers, so it will be interesting to see how Mr. Lendman fares against the powerful discernment wielded by the Zook!

Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:29 pm

Anthropologist/Anarchist David Graeber was one of the main people interviewed by Julian Assange in E7.

Here's another interview taken in Berlin on 30 May 2012, on the Occupy movement and social movements, with a focus on state and police repression measures and the use of undercover officers. He mentions the scandalous case of Mark Kennedy, as well as how big a threat social movements are to neoliberalism at this current historical moment. These are short random clips from the interview, which was conducted for an upcoming film about people spied upon by undercover police.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Lady Gaga makes surprise visit to Assange at Ecuador embassy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMVteFLeyLI

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:53 pm

More David Graeder, with an interesting account about the origins of May Day.

The Brief Origins of May Day

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
More David Graeder, with an interesting account about the origins of May Day.

Interesting how this information, critical for understanding money and debt, isn't taught in school. Then again, given the current scam of continual tuition increases and pervasive educational loans, it would be by design, wouldn't it.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 31  Next