Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 31  Next
The Julian Assange Show 

Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
Your making this to complicated Chico.
Its having the ability to think for yourself.

Children lie and manipulate. This grand illusion is based on this.
Its losing this innocence to over complication, which in turn becomes issues of Ego.

Sad, but true....

Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Your making this to complicated Chico.

No, I'm not. It is complicated, that's the reality of it. I agree that initially we will approach it simplistically. That is a function of our limited cognitive abilities, and we really can't do otherwise. But we don't have to get stuck at that simplistic level. Unfortunately, we usually remain there, satisfied that our conclusions based on that limited understanding are sufficient to allow us to make the right decisions. But that is often not the case, especially in a world of deliberate propaganda.

Quote:
Its having the ability to think for yourself.

Once you realize that we don't have this ability, things will fall into place. Our thinking is almost entirely group think. We are a social animal, passing information amongst ourselves. We are the source of that information, meaning it comes from other humans that are mostly dependent on their human "contacts" for creating, analyzing, and evaluating the information.

Quote:
Children lie and manipulate.

So do our adult leaders, the sociopaths.

Quote:
This grand illusion is based on this.

Bingo.

Quote:
Its losing this innocence to over complication, which in turn becomes issues of Ego.

Ego gets in the way constantly, without a doubt. Oversimplification is the prominent problem, not over-complication. Ego is a creature of oversimplification. It thrives on it.

Quote:
Sad, but true....

You must constantly re-evaluate what you accept as true. It's a belief.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:53 pm
Site Admin

As we discuss the problems of certainty, oversimplification, and binary thinking, the following passage from "Prodigal Genius, The Life of Nikola Tesla" by John J. O'Neill (page 314) synchronistically passed before my eyes (embolding added by me).

Quote:
Vast realms of human experience have been rejected in all ages by scientists, of whatever name, who failed to fit them in logical arrangement in their inadequate and too simplified natural philosophies. By rejecting the phenomena that lay beyond their intellectual abilities, the scientists and philosophers did not eliminate them nor prevent their manifestations. The phenomena so rejected, however, were given an academic home by the ecclesiasts, who accepted them without understanding, or hope of understanding, and thus incarcerated them in the foundation of the religious mysteries where they served a useful purpose, for upon an unknown it is possible to build a greater unknown.

Both the scientists and the ecclesiasts were wrong, and both were certain that they were right. Both had oversimplified the complexities of the universe through binary thinking and the limitations of their mental abilities.

All humans do this. We are doing this. Be aware of it.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:12 pm

I really wish you would apply your over simplification analogy equally with over complexity.

It is simple to see how corrupt power works. It is complicated when you examine its machinations.

It is simple to predict a thief, its complicated to figure out what he will steal.

It is simple to predict an addict, its complicated to understand his psyche. Etc..........................

Quote:
Once you realize that we don't have this ability,

You have a strange ability to discredit the human mind when its appropriate. All these Gatekeepers can think for themselves. You can think for yourself.
You just have to slow down and listen to Magamud at United People. 8-)

Once you know the infrastructure of the house you dont need to know the color of the furniture. Your problem and many other people is on Application.
Where to use your resources and how.... You can break group think quite a bit.

Quote:
So do our adult leaders, the sociopaths.

Your missing the point. The infrastructure is primitive and old. A child could understand it. This piece you do not see it appears.

Quote:

I am constantly putting you to this test and you continue to evade it...

Here is the simplicity of it.
The power of the world is in the laps of the Banksters. These are not Banksters you see, they are completely hidden from view.
They use Empires and Revolutions like raising children, or running a corporation. This has always been and will continue to be, if people do not Wake up!

Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:15 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I really wish you would apply your over simplification analogy equally with over complexity.

If the universe is more complex than we can fathom, because our intellectual hardware is inadequate, then we are incapable of over-complicating what is already complex beyond our imagination. That said, there are some simple processes in our world that can indeed be understood with simplicity. However, determining what is a simple process is not as simple as we think, judging by how often we are mistaken with our simple conclusions.

It is not simple to predict how corrupt power works, or to predict a thief, or to predict an addict. If it were, these things would never surprise us.

Quote:
You have a strange ability to discredit the human mind when its appropriate

I move easily within relativity, it's true. I can encourage people to think for themselves, and then I will state that we don't think for ourselves. And both are true. At a more complex level, I am encouraging people to do more of their own thinking, and rely less on group think, knowing that they will never be independent of group think. However, I have to consider my audience, and simple ideas are often clearer than complex ideas, and I always shoot for clarity. So I adjust the message accordingly. It can be confusing, even intolerable, for those accustomed to binary thinking. Why do you think Zook is so intolerant of my relative comparisons? For him, one is either a gatekeeper or not. There is no in-between, no relativism. Ah, but there is...

Quote:
All these Gatekeepers can think for themselves. You can think for yourself.

Those gatekeepers can think slightly more for themselves than the average person. Perhaps I can too. But group think still dominates, so the relative degree of difference is small. Yet we expect definitive differences. For example, any whistle-blower that can't recognize 9/11 as an inside job is an automatic gatekeeper from Zook's perspective. The fact that 9/11 was a false-flag type deception and continues to fool a lot of people doesn't color Zook's discernment. If Zook can see through the deception, anyone of similar intellect should be able to as well, or so Zook reasons. But this is too definitive, not at all relativistic, and a gross oversimplification that ignores the complexities of each person's lifetime experiences that affect their unique reactions to 9/11.

Quote:
You just have to slow down and listen to Magamud at United People. 8-)

Oh, I do. I listen to everyone.

Quote:
Your missing the point. The infrastructure is primitive and old. A child could understand it.

When we were children, we did not understand it. Even as an adult, I did not understand it for a long time. Perhaps you did, but I didn't, and I am not exceptional. I know the infrastructure is as old as the secret societies, and possibly older, but to say a child could understand it is ludicrous. As it is, how many normal adults can understand sociopaths? Very few.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Magamud wrote:
I am constantly putting you to this test and you continue to evade it...

Not at all. I listen to everybody precisely so that I may constantly re-evaluate my beliefs, so that I may question everything and dismiss nothing. Believe me, I was not always like this. Zook is very much like a younger Chico. I am embarrassed to say exactly how much.

Quote:
Here is the simplicity of it. The power of the world is in the laps of the Banksters. These are not Banksters you see, they are completely hidden from view. They use Empires and Revolutions like raising children, or running a corporation. This has always been and will continue to be, if people do not Wake up!

That is it in a nutshell, meaning that is the oversimplified explanation with the prerequisite clarity to potentially reach the masses, if you can overcome their brainwashing. But I am willing to bet that it is much more complex than that, and that I would have a great deal of difficulty proving it, for I too would have to overcome our brainwashing.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:55 am

Quote:
If the universe is more complex than we can fathom,

This is rich. We are just trying to understand basic sociology and your thinking the universe. Is anyone home?

Quote:
It is not simple to predict how corrupt power works, or to predict a thief, or to predict an addict. If it were, these things would never surprise us.

It can be simple, I see corruption working everyday and its easy to pinpoint. Our jails are filled with thieves and addicts are the easiest. Do you have any balance to this subject?

Quote:
I move easily within relativity, it's true.

Lots o rhetoric to me Chico. All your "thinking" is for not, if you cant figure out where you are...

Quote:
doesn't color Zook's discernment.

You should be worried about your own. 911 is so clear showing the depth of this controlled society. So is Chemtrails, so is the poisoning of our system.
If people develop a philosophical science around these things they are lying to themselves. And if they represent people they are exponentiating the lie.
I am not sure if its your ego not accepting the Prior point or you really dont see it.

Quote:
but to say a child could understand it is ludicrous.

A child can understand evil and love. This controlled narrative is at a fairy tale level. The Banksters are laughing at our stupidity, they think were animals.
You seem to be stuck in the complexity of the machinations and you cant step back and see the whole machine, is my guess.

Quote:
Zook is very much like a younger Chico.

Then this might point to my child analogy as Zook seems to grasp at what im saying. You are way off the mark Chico. Zook is taking you for a ride as he drives home truthful points and your chasing after his character flaws. You deny Zooks truth thinking his character flaws are the priority. And your looking like a fool for it.

Quote:
That is it in a nutshell, meaning that is the oversimplified explanation with the prerequisite clarity to potentially reach the masses, if you can overcome their brainwashing. But I am willing to bet that it is much more complex than that, and that I would have a great deal of difficulty proving it, for I too would have to overcome our brainwashing.

I am vexed. Of course its much more complex, but you have to see the whole first before you can deconstruct it. Remember Gestalt....

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:16 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
If the universe is more complex than we can fathom,
This is rich. We are just trying to understand basic sociology and your thinking the universe. Is anyone home?

Don't be so dense. Even basic sociology is more complex than we can fathom.

Quote:
It can be simple, I see corruption working everyday and its easy to pinpoint.

That is the purpose of oversimplification, to make things simple so they are easier to recognize. It's like a rule of thumb, which works most of the time. That doesn't guarantee that you have discovered truth.

Quote:
Lots o rhetoric to me Chico. All your "thinking" is for not, if you cant figure out where you are...

You mean if you can't figure out where I am. I'm trying hard to help you, but I can see that you aren't understanding.

Quote:
911 is so clear showing the depth of this controlled society. So is Chemtrails, so is the poisoning of our system.

Only if one can see past the deception. If one can, then I agree with you.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
but to say a child could understand it is ludicrous.
Magamud wrote:
A child can understand evil and love.

Then how is it this child, when an adult, cannot understand evil and love?

Quote:
This controlled narrative is at a fairy tale level. The Banksters are laughing at our stupidity, they think were animals.

In a nutshell, yes, I agree. I often say the same for clarity's sake. But it is much more complex than that. If we are so stupid, why do the controllers have to expend such immense effort and resources to deceive and manipulate us?

Quote:
Then this might point to my child analogy as Zook seems to grasp at what im saying. You are way off the mark Chico. Zook is taking you for a ride as he drives home truthful points and your chasing after his character flaws. You deny Zooks truth thinking his character flaws are the priority. And your looking like a fool for it.

For the most part, I ignore Zook's character flaws and concentrate on the message. From what I can tell, it is Zook that attacks the messenger that delivers a dissenting message. The contrast in styles may indeed paint me as the fool, but it is another form of deception. And if I'm wrong, then I have been a fool.

Quote:
Of course its much more complex, but you have to see the whole first before you can deconstruct it. Remember Gestalt....

The whole you claim to see is the oversimplified version of the whole, and that is what you will deconstruct, which will lead you to faulty conclusions. That has been my basic point all along. Zook has been demonstrating that for us for quite some time with his gatekeeper conclusions, which you believe are accurate, because you are deconstructing the same oversimplified model as Zook.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:54 am

Quote:
Don't be so dense.

Chic I am trying to point to you to an issue. And you scream "Its Not Infallible" and there is "More to it."
Again and I am growing weary of this could be game. When it quacks and walks like a Duck its a Duck!
Until you get some balance in your discourse here with this POV nothing is going to be accomplished except well contrived insults on our demeanor.

Quote:
That doesn't guarantee that you have discovered truth.

Perhaps its a time and resource thing. You might think you have endless time and resources. Or perhaps its like this analogy.
I am the Detective trying to solve the case and your in the Forensic department looking through microscopes. I think thats good.

Quote:
Only if one can see past the deception

You just have to continue your assumption of how Tyranny works and continue that logic to its incredible end here on Earth.

Quote:
which will lead you to faulty conclusions.

This is not perfect science Chic.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am

Andy showed me this article, which he described as an unflattering piece about Fisk. Since we are talking about gatekeepers here, and Zook has Fisk, Assange, Pilger, and many others on his list of gatekeepers, I thought it might be useful to post the article to show how journalists are manipulated, often without being aware of it.

In the end, it doesn't matter if they're manipulated, stipulated, collaborated, constipated, or however combobulated ... the functional purpose of the putative journalism of these witting and unwitting patsies, is to profit the power pyramid.

Qui bono? <-------- never let this most important tool gather rust in the truthseeker's toolbox.

Quote:
When I say that it is highly likely that these alleged gatekeepers are patsies, this is what I mean. They get sucked in by the propaganda just like the rest of us. That is why many journalists haven't figured out 9/11 yet.

What sort of journalist still hasn't figured out 9/11/2001 as we approach the autumn of 2012? Free clue: those whose writing pads are coloring books and writing styluses are crayons ... and those colored yellow themselves. See what ridiculous lengths your prevarications have taken you to, Chico?

Quote:
They come from the belly of the beast, after all, the mainstream media that parrots the news as they are instructed to. Remember, if you repeat the big lie often enough, people come to believe it as unquestionable fact. Even journalists. Especially journalists.

Journalists worth their reporting badges don't fall for the big lies ... they report them. Those who do indeed fall for the repetitious big lie, OTOH, are either seekers of comfort in the maternal skirt ... or seekers of refuge from the roaring lions of truth that can be heard in the distance but are not yet seen.

To wit, fear makes a believer of many a coward.

Pax Desiderata

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:47 pm

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 31  Next