Reply to topic  [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next
The Julian Assange Show 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Julian Assange Show
magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
If so, are you suggesting that we avoid reason and logic in our discussions?

Skepticism is a quality in someones belief system. It can be tragic when out of balance.

Agreed. Balance is key.

Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 pm

UncleZook wrote:

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2007/05/2 ... 7620070524

[color=#BF0040]beginExcerpt

CARACAS | Thu May 24, 2007 6:48pm BST

May 24 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has named his cousin Asdrubal Chavez Vice President of Refining for state oil company PDVSA, according to a company official and the official gazette circulated on Thursday.

:lol: You're really too much UncleSpook, now your quoting "Reuters"! :lol:

"The House of Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Within the last 20 years, Reuters bought the Associated Press. Now the Elite own the two largest wire services in the world, where most newspapers get their news. The Rothschilds have control of all three U.S. (Television) Networks, plus other aspects of the recording and mass media industry according to research by Eustice Mullins in his book, 'Who Owns the TV Networks'." (Source)

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:16 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Now the Elite own the two largest wire services in the world, where most newspapers get their news.

We are all working with suspect information. Do we want to take positions of certainty under these conditions? Are we certain of who the bad guys are, or who the good guys are? Are we certain of anything, and if we are, how do we know? Because of information we got from the media or from an "expert" who has researched media material?

Zook, do you see Andy's point? I think he makes a good one.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:43 am

andywight wrote:
Now the Elite own the two largest wire services in the world, where most newspapers get their news.

We are all working with suspect information. Do we want to take positions of certainty under these conditions? Are we certain of who the bad guys are, or who the good guys are? Are we certain of anything, and if we are, how do we know? Because of information we got from the media or from an "expert" who has researched media material?

Zook, do you see Andy's point? I think he makes a good one.

Please don't insult my intelligence, Chico.

9/11/2001 facts exist with or without the wire services.

The blog that I linked to about Chavez ... even this here failing forum ... both exist independent of wire services.

In fact, most facts exist with or without the wire services, and in many cases, in spite of the wire services.

Don't insult my intelligence.

Pax Veritas

ps: Your own lack of certainty is not a tar brush to paint with ... nor are discerning truthseekers, valid targets.

ps2: Chavez's nepotism is verifiable. If you have evidence to the contrary, post it. Don't kiss Andy's ass every time he stoops low and pops it up.

:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:54 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Please don't insult my intelligence, Chico. 9/11/2001 facts exist with or without the wire services.

OMG. Where is that facepalm smiley?

Almost everything I know about 9/11 has come from some kind of wire service, whether TV, newspaper, magazine, or Internet. I'll bet the same is true for you.

Yes, facts exist with or without the wire services, but without the wire services, you won't know about most of them. And with the wire services, a great deal of misleading and false "facts" will be delivered to you.

Quote:
ps2: Chavez's nepotism is verifiable.

I'm not disputing that. Nepotism is a very common human characteristic. Family members are often chosen for the family business.

Quote:
Don't kiss Andy's ass every time he stoops low and pops it up.

Really, Zook, is that what I'm doing? Or is that just your faulty discernment on display again?

Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:12 am

UncleZook wrote:
In fact, most facts exist with or without the wire services, and in many cases, in spite of the wire services.

Don't insult my intelligence.

Pax Veritas

UZ, don't you realize your blatant hypocrisy is being documented here for all to see!

You accuse so many of working for the "Rothschild's" yet you directly "quote" information from a wire service they own! Really, "Don't insult my intelligence", your kidding, right!

UncleZook wrote:
ps: Your own lack of certainty is not a tar brush to paint with ... nor are discerning truthseekers, valid targets.

ps2: Chavez's nepotism is verifiable. If you have evidence to the contrary, post it. Don't kiss Andy's ass every time he stoops low and pops it up.

:jest:

Grow the fuck up UncleZook, you're a middle aged man, you really need to try to make better use of the free internet your Mother provides, as one day you will have to take responsibility for providing it for yourself!

Quote:
Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.

- Sigmund Freud

Last edited by andywight on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:11 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Please don't insult my intelligence, Chico. 9/11/2001 facts exist with or without the wire services.

OMG. Where is that facepalm smiley?

Almost everything I know about 9/11 has come from some kind of wire service, whether TV, newspaper, magazine, or Internet. I'll bet the same is true for you.

Et tu, Chico?

It's a sad day for United when the sole authority starts engaging in misdirects himself. Andy referred to the two major wire services (Reuters and AP); the rest of his references are collectively known as mainstream media. Unless you think all alternative media is a subsidiary of mainstream media ... well ... if that's the case, it would explain a lot of your prevarications on warranted conclusions and fallacious arguments by Socratic deconstructivism. Wot?

Really, Chico, your brain is more refined than to try and generalize (and marginalize) the specific context of wire services that was being used here, namely, Reuters and AP. Or am I giving you far too much credit? 9/11/2001 found its truth outside the wire services; and outside mainstream media.

Andy's ship of integrity is sinking and on the verge of sunk. Keep your own boat tied to its side and it will be pulled under, too.

Quote:
Yes, facts exist with or without the wire services, but without the wire services, you won't know about most of them. And with the wire services, a great deal of misleading and false "facts" will be delivered to you.

Discernment. You're not a rock. Don't squander your gift of discernment.

Quote:
Quote:

I'm not disputing that. Nepotism is a very common human characteristic. Family members are often chosen for the family business.

So are we conceding the shift from a genuine movement to help Venezuela's poor to a Marxist businessman looking for his own self-interest? If so, it's not a full concession, but with your sizeable ego and matching lack of discernment, it's more than I can expect. Anyways, it's a step in the right direction (in more ways than one).

Quote:
Quote:
Don't kiss Andy's ass every time he stoops low and pops it up.

Really, Zook, is that what I'm doing? Or is that just your faulty discernment on display again?

One can read all of Andy's posts (and attending mischief) and count the times you've taken him to task for it ... and post the tally as a donut ring. And do the same of my posts (and whatever ad hominems they may contain) and count the times you've taken me to task for it ... and post the tally on a Cray computer.

You get the point, Chico.

Pax Sarcasmi

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Et tu, Chico?

It's a sad day for United when the sole authority starts engaging in misdirects himself. Andy referred to the two major wire services (Reuters and AP); the rest of his references are collectively known as mainstream media. Unless you think all alternative media is a subsidiary of mainstream media ... well ... if that's the case, it would explain a lot of your prevarications on warranted conclusions and fallacious arguments by Socratic deconstructivism. Wot?

You really have a unmistakable "Sleazy" quality to your posts UZ!

So if Chico is the "Sole authority" here, what does that say about your opinion of the other 49 members?

UncleZook wrote:
Really, Chico, your brain is more refined than to try and generalize (and marginalize) the specific context of wire services that was being used here, namely, Reuters and AP. Or am I giving you far too much credit? 9/11/2001 found its truth outside the wire services; and outside mainstream media.

Discernment. You're not a rock. Don't squander your gift of discernment.

What outcome are you hoping for here UZ with your, almost at times, overwhelmingly condescending BS?

UncleZook wrote:
Andy's ship of integrity is sinking and on the verge of sunk. Keep your own boat tied to its side and it will be pulled under, too.

Nice attempt at at "redirection" :lol:

UncleZook wrote:

I guess this information "cuts a little too close the the bone" as you're, I'm sure, acutely aware of how one family member can support another!

UncleZook wrote:
Quote:

So are we conceding the shift from a genuine movement to help Venezuela's poor to a Marxist businessman looking for his own self-interest? If so, it's not a full concession, but with your sizeable ego and matching lack of discernment, it's more than I can expect. Anyways, it's a step in the right direction (in more ways than one).

Now your putting "words" into other members mouths! Chico made no reference to Chavez being a "Marxist businessman" , is this type of misdirection really necessary here UZ?

UncleZook wrote:
One can read all of Andy's posts (and attending mischief) and count the times you've taken him to task for it ... and post the tally as a donut ring. And do the same of my posts (and whatever ad hominems they may contain) and count the times you've taken me to task for it ... and post the tally on a Cray computer.

You get the point, Chico.

Pax Sarcasmi

Again, more pathetic attempts from our resident Troll to re-direct attention away from his weak and lazy researching skills.

For the record, I do not use the term "Troll" lightly here to describe UZ! as I do not believe him to be a "Gatekeeper", the "Ruling Elite" would never hire someone with such a limited intellect.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:48 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Unless you think all alternative media is a subsidiary of mainstream media ...

There is no doubt in my mind that it is moving in that direction. Have you forgotten all your allegations about Wikileaks?

Quote:
9/11/2001 found its truth outside the wire services; and outside mainstream media.

That's why the alternative media is being infiltrated and slowly turned. Haven't you noticed all the mandatory ads on YouTube videos now?

Quote:

Over 2000 miles separate those boats, so there's no danger of being pulled under. Andy is an experienced captain who can handle his own boat, and does so quite nicely.

Quote:
So are we conceding the shift from a genuine movement to help Venezuela's poor to a Marxist businessman looking for his own self-interest?

No. It's not an either/or situation. That's binary thinking. Both may be occurring to varying degrees. That's broad-spectrum analog thinking.

Quote:

True, but I've always been one to let the chips fall where they may. If that's the way the count turns out, that's reality. When and if I think Andy needs a paddlin', I'm sure I won't hesitate. And when I need a paddlin', I'm sure Andy won't hesitate. It just hasn't happened yet, but the future is not written!

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Site Admin

Andy showed me this article, which he described as an unflattering piece about Fisk. Since we are talking about gatekeepers here, and Zook has Fisk, Assange, Pilger, and many others on his list of gatekeepers, I thought it might be useful to post the article to show how journalists are manipulated, often without being aware of it. When I say that it is highly likely that these alleged gatekeepers are patsies, this is what I mean. They get sucked in by the propaganda just like the rest of us. That is why many journalists haven't figured out 9/11 yet. They come from the belly of the beast, after all, the mainstream media that parrots the news as they are instructed to. Remember, if you repeat the big lie often enough, people come to believe it as unquestionable fact. Even journalists. Especially journalists.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 31  Next