Reply to topic  [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
Favorite You Tubes 

Post Re: Favorite You Tubes
THX 1138 Ending

Music by J.S. Bach - St Matthew Passion: Kommt, ihr Töchter, helft mir klagen

Fri May 15, 2015 12:58 am
Site Admin

I don't watch TV any more, or go to the movies. I studied cinema as a young man in high school and college, and managed to see a lot of films on very little money. But about 10 years ago I swore off TV, and I also quit going to see movies. It was a good decision and helped me see through the matrix of deception that TV and Hollywood help deliver to us.

In scanning the suggested YouTube videos the other day, a couple of movies caught my attention, including one that was not publicly released. Not publicly released? What kind of movie making is that? I decided to check them out, and in both cases, I was amply rewarded, much to my surprise. Here is the second movie, a western, which I believe was publicly released, though its box office receipts suggest the public never saw it. Too bad, because it's a winner. I was happy to see it had a realistic bit of sociopathy in it. I was thinking about it for days afterwards, as the dynamic of sociopathy and blood-relation ties is one that is often hidden in plain sight, as the story makes oh-so-clear.

Superb Western Movie English Full length Drama Movies
Dead Man's Burden (2013)

Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:40 am
Site Admin

I guess I had better post the first film I mentioned that wasn't commercially released, which is different from not being publicly released (I guess). It's an Australian film that did some film festivals and was then released on the Internet. It's a low budget, intriguing film exploring time travel, and I was impressed.

'41' FREE MOVIE - Never released time travel film

Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 303 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31