Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
John Stossel's Illegal Everything 

Post John Stossel's Illegal Everything
This Stossel special will blow your mind! The government, especially the EPA is out of control as well as local prosecutors trying to make a name for themselves.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 am

Post Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything
Stossel has always been a mainstream media insider.

So watch for the inherent propaganda.

I would like bring attention to the fact that the global power pyramid is seeking to dismantle America - it's greatest obstacle. What better way than to create a second American civil war ... and then ride in as a New World Cavalry to restore peace and order?

You have the whole fabricated hundreds thousands tons of gold story and Bank of Scotland intrigue also being pushed; and Anonymous leaking 5 million documents that go after small fry and American lobbyists in particular.

I sense America is being set up for a take down.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:48 pm
Quote:
I sense America is being set up for a take down.

Your ''senses'' are good ones Zook. America is being set up from within and from without. I don't believe she has a chance of survival because she herself is living in denial. American "freedom'' is already dead on legal paper. But it's not just America, for the entire globe is the target of British supremacy. Watch what EVIL will come out from ''The Land of Angels''. Just watch.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Maybe it is time to leave if you feel so strongly about this? Find a safer harbour to shelter in.

The sad thing is that if only the people has just arrested these people while they had time.
They can use the anti-terrorist laws against them.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:25 pm
Site Admin

Maybe it is time to leave if you feel so strongly about this? Find a safer harbour to shelter in.

I seriously considered doing this, but running away will not fix things. In fact, it is precisely because too many good people capitulated that we find our world sinking. We have to turn that fact around, either now, before the final collapse, or afterwards when all lies in ruins.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 am
We are all in a global mess, and no matter where you can go, you will have to deal with the insanity. I for one don't need to go anywhere and have all the resources you could ever ask for. You might say...I already "moved''. This is the year to relocate if you don't feel safe where you are.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:42 am

Also remember that it is not only that places are safe,

remember that people can be safe too if in the wrong place.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:31 am
Quote:
remember that people can be safe too if in the wrong place.

Almost all the people are in the "wrong'' place. I don't care what they may believe of reality, it won't change the fact that they are in the ''wrong" place. Each of us is given time to listen and to move... to do what it takes. If we fail to act, then no one can plead ignorance when the storm comes upon them.

This may be a "game" to some, but I promise...it is a very serious "game''. It's a game of life and death.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:13 am

It IS just a ride ;)

One of the theories I am developing at the moment is that we are ALL suffering from the 'Monkey Mind'. It's easy to see this with these online forums. I bet that we all make use of the 'View active topics' shortcut, and only really look at the threads that are close to the top of the list? So what we thought of as a good idea in a thread yesterday has now slipped down the rankings and we move on to the next 'good idea' and the previous good idea gets lost in the mists of time.........
This is why there is no 'action'. Our minds are (deliberately) flooded with 'good ideas', but we don't hang on to them for long enough so that we can realise them.
Unless we can all focus on a 'common cause' of the problems that we see around us, then, we are indeed doomed.

Another thing is that we have all been conditioned into thinking that wars only happen when they are declared. We've all heard the Winston Churchill declaration of war, and the sheeple immediately take notice and offer themselves up for slaughter..........
There isn't going to be a declaration of war, it's already happening around us, but, most people aren't aware of it because the MSM haven't told them. This is not a war using loads of bombs and bullets, it's a war for our minds.

Unfortunately, these forums are unwittingly playing into the meme that TPTB are creating for us. All of the 'bad' things spread like wildfire through the forums which is in fact 'feeding the flames'. This is why I rarely post on these forums other than to post the video's which I try and make sure show a positive side to the problem(s) we face.

I don't know how we are going to do it, but we all need to focus on, not what has gone wrong, but on what we want the future to be (Utopia?). It's very easy to keep looking back to the past, but if you aren't looking where you are going, you will always get tripped up by something. We must only look forwards.

We are never going to solve these problems by using these online forums. This is part of the virtual reality prison which is being constructed around us.
BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Planting the seed is how we grow. I understand what you mean however the human mind is very powerful. This is where the matrix begins. Get the seeds planted for tomorrow.

How does the farmer grow food? He thinks about, plans about, talks about, discusses about, rethinks and then goes and plants the seed to see what may come of it.

Forum can be the seeds of tomorrow. Essential to keep it up beat and allow the visions of a better tomorrow grow within the minds of the people. Monkey mind to the 100th monkey.
May you be the 100th monkey.

Blessings.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next