Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
John Stossel's Illegal Everything 
Site Admin

Post Re: John Stossel's Illegal Everything
We are never going to solve these problems by using these online forums. This is part of the virtual reality prison which is being constructed around us. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

The truth is, we don't know where the solutions will come from. But I suspect they will be ideas that will need to be communicated and spread to many minds.

Forums are very good for that.

Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't know how we are going to do it, but we all need to focus on, not what has gone wrong, but on what we want the future to be (Utopia?).

I agree we should focus more on what we want the future to be. I would love to hear your positive vision of our future. From what I've seen most forums do have some threads trying to focus on that, including here.

Warm wishes... :)
Lee

Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:38 pm
Quote:
I agree we should focus more on what we want the future to be.

Lee, I want the future to be one where every man works their own land and tends their own animals and lives off the land without a financial system lorded over them. No taxes and no hate...just folks offering hugs and smiles. :) Oh what a wonderful world that would be. But as you know...none of that is possible with the "mentality'' humanity has come to know so well. :cry: There has to be a cleaning of the earth in order for something so wonderful to be. Go to the Bible section for a picture of the new world it talks about. :)

Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2