Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Divided we fall 
Site Admin

Post Divided we fall
How do we stay connected?

The true purpose of a truth-seeking forum is to educate, inform, and share information (it's not a private club, Zook). This is one the modern ways of waking people up, including ourselves, to the Matrix of deception and manipulation that the sociopaths direct against us. The online forum is an assembly point where people come together to communicate and share. At some point, there will be actions taken to disrupt this activity by those who wish to enslave us.

Quote:
What should we do if one of us gets rendition?

What if the site gets shut down?

Now that we live in a police state where our unalienable rights are routinely violated by the powerful and secretive state, we do indeed face the question of what to do if one or all of us are "disappeared". What can we do to aid a fellow truth-seeker that is targeted? And what if the forum itself is "disappeared"? Do we have any defense? Shouldn't we develop some kind of defense?

Here's one suggestion for a defense against the forum being taken down. I originally suggested something similar to Nexus moderators as a defense against Richard's dictatorship and tyranny when I realized he was using the Miserable User module against Andywight. Unfortunately, the moderators I approached refused to believe that Richard would play the "owner" card, which he did three months later, causing the forum to fracture and resulting in Universal Spectrum, which simply copied the same old Avalon-Nexus control hierarchy with all of its faults. I suggested back then that each moderator keep a copy of the forum backup, rather than let Richard control all the backups. What I would propose now is that each UP voting member keep a copy of the UP forum backup. Should the forum be taken down, any of the other backup copies could be used to restore the forum should the site need to be reconstructed at a later date. That way the forum does not live or die with Chicodoodoo, nor is it held hostage by his dictates.

Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:04 pm

Post Re: Divided we fall
I agree with the copies. If they took the domain name we could just get any name to get it back up. People who want the location of the new site can leave contact info.

If one of us disappear, according to the persons discretion, follow a protocol of contact. For example if a certain amount of time passed without engaging, someone would send an email, then a phone call, then any emergency contact numbers, then call local Police stations and Federal prisons.

I am leaving my lawyers contact information with releases for a few individuals to talk with my legal representative to brain storm my situation. I think the most important thing during a possible rendition is to get information that I am in custody and what legal recourse is there. That alone would satisfy me.

I suggested doing a radio show to enhance ones protection from getting disappeared. My thinking is that if you have social exposure you are less likely to be taken away. Its more out in the open. Personally if I were the Gestapo I would snatch the internet warriors first. before I do open kidnappings in public. There is an advantage of better secrecy in these types of forums for the SS.

I can see how people would think the more exposure, the better chance of Gestapo tactics. That of course depends on how personally you see the Gestapo in relation to you now. I for one think that true dissidents are a rare commodity and seen as needed resource by the surveillance state. And i think the security state has an endless amount of money to spend in this area.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 am

A person in govt warning about false flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8JIEF0rK4

Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 pm
Site Admin

Change the Jamboree location to the Devil's playground in order to subject Boy Scouts to a terrifying (shock and awe) biological outbreak and lock-down, which the mainstream media can milk and twist and spin for maximum public effect (read mind control).

That sounds exactly like sociopathic thinking to me.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:07 am

What a fine line. On one hand he could be saving a false flag on the other hes paranoid and deemed mentally ill.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:19 am
Site Admin

That sounds exactly like sociopathic thinking to me.

Just so no one misunderstands me, I want to make it clear that the sociopathic thinking is coming from Bechtel and their masters, and not from David Lory VanDerBeek. David is showing some cautionary and "daring but plausible" thinking. In other words, David is like a good detective that gets into the mind of a psychopathic killer in order to predict his next move and stop him.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:15 am

Quote:
David is like a good detective that gets into the mind of a psychopathic killer in order to predict his next move and stop him.

This should be normal thinking when you become aware of the blatant technocracy. This is called awareness, but the Con Job tries to cover the compass up and confuse the direction. The corporation is not hard to find. Its the big boys delivering the goods and services presently. I never really knew how extravagant corporate subsidization is and its relation to Government was. They dont pay taxes and receive millions in our taxes. They create their infrastructure to kill us guised as meager scraps that their doing their job. They are optimizing business. Its sickening and were so enslaved we volunteer to be led and kept as children. A Con job exponentiates when more of these civic bodies are involved. And I cant point to one that is not corrupt. Like all branches in government. They have every body politic, economic, food, education, power and might.

Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:10 am

We've No Trust In Each Other And Vaccinating Muslims

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsBrKf_-zFw

Quote:
What "WE the people" need to achieve is mutual trust among ourselves.
The appalling reality is that we have been seduced into a state/condition where not only do we distrust each other, but many of us don't even trust ourselves.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]