Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
What you don't know 
Site Admin

Post Re: What you don't know
UncleZook wrote:
Prove that my analysis above is not sound.

Of course it is not sound! There is no default position when it comes to human behavior. There is variety. You are simply being constrained by oversimplification and binary thinking, as usual.

Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:02 pm
Site Admin

The ADL identifies three personality types (on page 10) that are attracted to the sovereign citizen movement:

• People who are financially stressed.
  • People who are angry at government, especially government regulation.
  • Con artists and people who want “something for nothing.”

It's interesting that government is aligned with powerful selfish interest groups whose aim is to impoverish the 99% in order to enrich themselves. This financially stresses the public.

The government advances towards tyranny by way of excessive and unwanted regulation, creating angry people.

And government is the biggest magnet for con-artists wanting something for nothing, and these con-artists are primarily responsible for the growth of the sovereign citizen movement because of their control over the government through their selfish interest groups.

Clearly, the ADL is siding with the government. It appears to be one of those powerful selfish interest groups full of con-artists.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:04 am

They have their justification to murder dissidents in legalese times 3. All we have is the information war for now and if we don't wake enough people up by the time its an open purge, we are going to witness the worst tyranny this planet has ever seen.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:49 pm

magamud wrote:
They have their justification to murder dissidents in legalese times 3. All we have is the information war for now and if we don't wake enough people up by the time its an open purge, we are going to witness the worst tyranny this planet has ever seen.

In a rare sighting of the snow leopard, Mags has hit the right spots.

Tyranny is being assisted by two main momenta, IMO.
(1) Contracting time.
(2) Compromised pace of awareness wrt the bankster organization, its secret compacts, and the counterfeit values it prints and disperses in the duty of FSD.

Pax

ps: The snow leopard is a thing to behold when it comes off protected reserves to pursue new territory.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Quote:
The snow leopard is a thing to behold when it comes off protected reserves to pursue new territory.

Ya this is all new territory for me spook. Thanks for qualifying my thoughts you narcissistic indignant monarch. Do you fawn over your face in the mirror daily? Can you take down that ugly, ugly avatar of yours. Or are you play acting to win yourself a role in some kubrick esque pscho drama about delusion?

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:46 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ya this is all new territory for me spook. Thanks for qualifying my thoughts you narcissistic indignant monarch. Do you fawn over your face in the mirror daily? Can you take down that ugly, ugly avatar of yours. Or are you play acting to win yourself a role in some kubrick esque pscho drama about delusion?

:lol:

You're hitting right on my funny bone today, Mags!

I have two points to make. The first is how Zook will "butter up" anyone whose post can be construed to align with Zook's current propaganda and who Zook believes can be won over as an ally. Zook does this with precision and polish, all born from long experience. I've watched him do it with Truthunter, Canzirka, and Mr. ULY (among others) on this forum, and I've seen him do it frequently on Nexus and Avalon in the past as well. He even did it with me on Avalon when I was first starting to be noticed there! This is the social game-playing that sociopaths are so adept at -- carrots for cooperators, and whippings for the decidedly unaffiliated.

The second point is Zook's current avatar picture. This is a scary representation of Zook which reminds me of a split personality along the lines of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. As much as I find it distasteful, I also find it to be accurate. A sociopath is both distasteful and a split personality. The true, selfish personality is kept hidden from the public, while the mask of normality and superficial charm are presented to the world as a welcoming facade.

I suspect Zook will change his avatar picture now that I've commented on it, which is why I haven't said anything up until now, because like his posts, the avatar picture is another example of Zook unintentionally revealing his sociopathic nature to us. He can't help it, try as he might to cover it up. Once you know what to look for (meaning you no longer fall for the constant deception and manipulation), the sociopath becomes rather transparent. That is probably the only real hope for turning the tide in this battle of Sociopaths versus the Independents. The Followers will never be able to act independently, and the Minions are solidly under the thumb of the Sociopaths. The Independents are the only possible opposition the Sociopaths have, and because the Independents can't organize (too independent), the Sociopaths have essentially a free ride to power and control. And there you have it, the essence of human history in a nutshell.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 pm

Quote:
Once you know what to look for (meaning you no longer fall for the constant deception and manipulation), the sociopath becomes rather transparent. That is probably the only real hope for turning the tide in this battle of Sociopaths versus the Independents. The Followers will never be able to act independently, and the Minions are solidly under the thumb of the Sociopaths. The Independents are the only possible opposition the Sociopaths have, and because the Independents can't organize (too independent), the Sociopaths have essentially a free ride to power and control.

I want to quote this again to further drive this point home. And I can't think of a point more illuminating to contrast the battle we are in.

God help us...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Its incredible stuff...

Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Its incredible stuff...

I agree. I am in awe.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:48 am
Site Admin

What you don't know far exceeds what you think you know, and what you think you know is mostly wrong.

JFK was assassinated, as was RFK and MLK. I wonder, how many readers out there won't know who these initials stand for? All of these high-profile assassinations happened during my lifetime, so I know the initials well. All were hidden conspiracies, all were pinned on patsies, and all were presented to the public with a false face. But they were visible assassinations. Not all assassinations are visible, however. Case in point, the assassination of General George S. Patton in 1945.

The history books all said Patton was in a freak car accident and died of resulting complications in the hospital. Good story, huh. Why wouldn't you believe the history books? Why would they lie? If the history books lie about such important events, how can you believe a word they say?

Well, obviously you can't. The history books lie about the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK. They lie about 9/11. They lie about the causes and realities of World War II. They lie about the Holocaust. And they lie about Patton's death. There's a significant pattern there, if you can see it.

Quote:
His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch.

Mr Bazata also suggested that when Patton began to recover from his injuries, US officials turned a blind eye as agents of the NKVD, the forerunner of the KGB, poisoned the general. -- source

Or is that a lie, too... It could be. Now you have to consider which lie is closer to the truth.

I'm not betting on the history books, that's for sure.

At 1:01:10, NASA astronaut/engineer Clark McClelland mentions Patton's murder:

PROJECT CAMELOT: CLARK MCCLELLAND AND PROJECT PAPERCLIP SCIENTISTS

McClelland also says, at about 25:50

Quote:
The New World Order is a very evil organization. Very evil.

No joke. An organized group composed of the most skilled sociopaths on the planet is exactly that.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next