Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
What you don't know 
Site Admin

Post Re: What you don't know
Zook jumped all over me for posting a video claiming Michelle Obama was a man. But more and more evidence continues to leak out that this is indeed the case, that the whole Obama theater production is a con of outrageous proportion. The video I posted laying out the evidence that Michelle Obama is actually a man gets censored from YouTube. Joan Rivers said on camera that Michelle Obama was a "tranny" (transgender), that everyone knew it in Hollywood, and shortly afterwards Joan Rivers has an unexpected death. Mia Marie Pope revealed ( 1 2 ) Obama was a homosexual prostitute often paid with drugs for his services, and most people completely dismiss her. The public simply can't believe the truth. And who can blame them when the truth is far stranger than fiction?

Guess we could add the video below, too. No doubt it will be censored as well for violating YouTube's policy on "spam, deceptive practices, and scams".

Obamas Kids Are Adopted!! I Found The Real Parents!! 2016

February 20, 2018: Everything gets censored, as predicted! Joan Rivers saying Michelle Obama is a "tranny" here. Obamas Kids Are Adopted -- not found,
but similar here. Joan River unexpected death -- not found, but similar here ( 1 2 ).

Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:36 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Arthur Schlesinger, writing of Kennedy’s outrage over the Bay of Pigs disaster, quoted Kennedy’s telling one of his highest officials that he wanted to, “Splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the winds. How could I have been so stupid? I’ve to do something about those CIA bastards.” He subsequently fired Dulles and his top two henchmen, plus cut the CIA budget radically, but it was unstoppable, and probably still is. On July 20, 1961 the CIA presented, “Operation Northwoods” to Kennedy and the Joint Chiefs, and according to a best-selling book, “Body of Secrets” (2002), “The plan called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of terrorism to be launched in Washington D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence all of it would be needed to launch a war.” Kennedy was so agitated that such a plan was even considered, he directed “that no member in attendance at the meeting ever disclose even the subject of the meeting.” He was said to mutter, “And we call ourselves the human race.” -- source (Don Stott December 17, 2016 post "The CIA"

Don Stott refers to the CIA as "Can’t Identify Anything", but more accurate is "Criminals In Action". His post is a great summary of this secretive criminal organization of sociopaths dedicated to pursuing power and control through deception and manipulation, with no empathy for its victims, no shame for its evil, and no responsibility for its actions.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:22 pm
Site Admin

Michelle Obama -- a man? Who could forget that post?

Then we had the follow-up that Obama's kids were adopted. Duh! Two men aren't going to be making any real babies in the conjugal bed!

Gender confusion is now wreaking havoc everywhere, and not just in the White House. True, Michelle has left the building, but that doesn't stop deception and manipulation from going mainstream. Now anyone can scam the world and earn 20 minutes of fame!

Quote:
Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men'!
Transgenders dominate in weightlifting, track, wrestling, football, basketball, mixed martial arts. -- source

I'm a girl! I'm a boy! I'm a goy!

Hey! Wait a minute...

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:53 am
Site Admin

Well, all the evidence continues to be censored (see links in the previous post — all gone)! Michelle Obama was never the First Lady, she was the First Fake Lady. Barack Obama is homosexual, which is why he needs Michael (aka Michelle) in his life. I just came across the photo below of a young Barry Soetoro and his boyfriend Michael before he became a she. Compare Michael's face to Michelle's — it's the same face. I do believe the teeth are the same too, even though the bottom teeth are hardly visible in Michael's picture.

Barry and Michael
-- source

Michelle Obama, Micheal's new identity

Do you realize how dumb the ruling sociopaths think we are, given that we fell for that enormous deception? No wonder they think we are no better than cattle.

Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5