Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Why I blog 
Site Admin

Post Why I blog
Originally posted at MySpace.com on March 22, 2010 (but it's all gone now, removed by MySpace).

"I do not want the peace which passeth understanding,
I want the understanding which bringeth peace." -- Helen Keller

My purpose for blogging at all on the Internet is to document my learning processes. I do this for many reasons, some less than noble, and some quite noble. A less than noble reason is that I would like something of me to be left behind when I am gone (vanity). A more noble reason is to provide a public service, so that others can know what I know without putting so much time and effort into the journey. But then, time and effort may be an essential part of what gives knowledge its value. But then again, we don't want to have to continually reinvent the wheel.

I certainly don't have any illusions that my knowledge is superior in some way, given the ignorance that I have paved over to create the road that has led me here. "Here" may not be a worthy destination either, but life is not really about the destination. It is about the journey. I am building a road to make the journey easier for those that follow, if any should follow. If no one follows, I can at least take some pride in the quality of the road I built.

I mention this because my most recent learning experience is a discovery of startling clarification. It is somewhat equivalent to the Unified Field Theory that Einstein searched for -- a theory that connects the characteristics of the known universe together. Such a grand theory may be too much to hope for, but the beauty of other illuminating discoveries, like the relationship between electricity and magnetism, whets our appetite to search for even stronger interconnectedness.

I now see the connections between evil and empathy, conspiracies and disbelief, secret societies and denial, lies and manipulation, deception and emotion, politics and poison, and conscience and inhumanity. All are tied together by the competition between two kinds of human behavior: sociopathic and "normal". The sociopaths are a small percentage of humanity but dominate in positions of control due to their defective (antisocial) characteristics. In other words, the socially defective are in charge of shaping our society. "Normal" people are putty in their hands due to the ignorance normal people have of sociopathy. Ignorance may appear to be bliss, but the new knowledge I have gained makes it clear why ignorance leads to slavery in this lopsided environment, where sociopaths work cunningly to keep the normal people ignorant of the true masters.

The importance of this new knowledge is such that I want to spend some time emphasizing it. The understanding it brings feels like the discovery Helen Keller probably experienced with her teacher Annie Sullivan. A door was opened, and a stream of pure meaning brought light into a world of darkness. A person blind to the outside world became an expert observer of it, seeing more precisely than those with working eyes. We need that kind of vision if we are to reach our potential.

I want us to see.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:15 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Why I blog
I write for people who are sick and tired of how this world is being run, and want to do something about it, want to discover the creativity within themselves that will provide answers.

I write for people born into a place that has been taken over by corrupt fascists.

Jon Rappoport writes for the same reasons I do. I write for people born into a place that has been taken over by sociopaths. Sociopaths are often described as "corrupt fascists".

Jon's article detailed the reasons why he writes, why he bothers to be an independent voice in a sea of insanity. I was reminded that I too once detailed why I write, which is why I reposted my blog (above) from March 2010 entitled "Why I blog". Like me, Jon wants to help people "see". I can't help but notice that this is the opposite of what sociopaths want. They want people to not see, to be fooled, to be deceived, to be in the dark.

That is the fundamental difference. Normal people want to know the truth, and sociopaths want to hide the truth. Normal people want everyone to have the power of knowledge, while sociopaths want that power only for themselves. Both groups essentially seek power. One seeks power to liberate humanity, while the other seeks power to enslave humanity.

What a difference.

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]