Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
New Year's Revelations 
Site Admin

Post New Year's Revelations
(Originally posted January 2, 2009 on MySpace)

You gotta love the Internet. As an educational tool, it is hard to beat. The amount of available information is astounding, and the search engines make it relatively easy to find what you are looking for. But there is a catch, and it turns out that this catch is actually beneficial, because it gives you a valuable skill that is sorely needed in the real world -- you have to develop your own skills to determine what is true. You see, there is no shortage of theories, rumor, beliefs, nonsense, and outright lies available for your consumption on the Internet. There are at least two sides to every issue, and for the most part, all sides are freely available for examination. Though it is beginning to rear its ugly face, censorship is minimal at this stage of the game. For example, MySpace has an automated system that censors links to legitimate sites that show up on their list of forbidden URL's, but I've only had two links disabled in 100 blogs. Even then, when MySpace disables a link, it's like a giant sign that screams "Look at me!". I always check out the censored sites by going around MySpace (usually by asking the author for the original URL) to find out what it is that MySpace doesn't want me to see. That information alone is often quite revealing.

So, what did the Internet teach me today? I'm glad you asked. For a long time, I felt there was something wrong with the history I had been taught. Over and over again, the Internet has provided me with the information I needed to confirm my suspicions, and it happened again today. My eyes were opened to what may potentially be the real reason for the German treatment of the Jews in the years leading up to World War II. It always seemed unreal to me that a people as civilized as the Germans would stoop so low as to attempt to eliminate a subset of their fellow citizens. What act on the part of the Jewish community could trigger such an extreme reaction? How about treason?

Two years into World War I, Germany had effectively won. England and France were teetering on imminent collapse. Germany controlled the seas, the air, and the land. Despite its superior position, Germany graciously offered a treaty that would restore the status quo to what it had been before the war began. It was almost a dream opportunity for England, and the Allies would have surely accepted the treaty, but then the Zionists, many of them refugees from Russia living in Germany, stepped in.

"Give us a home," they said. "Give us Palestine, and we will bring America into this war on your side so that you may defeat Germany."

It was agreed, the treaty was rejected, bribes and influence were exercised in America, and events played out exactly as the Zionists had promised. Mighty Germany was crushed and left in a state of utter dependence.

When the once-proud Germans learned of this betrayal at the Paris Peace Conference in 1919, they naturally put the German Jews on their blacklist, not because of their religion or culture, but because of their treason.

The whole story is fascinating and ties up a lot of loose ends. It is from a credible source, and on initial inspection, I am inclined to believe it. But could the Jews have had that much influence over American politics and sentiment in 1916? The Zionist accord with England, the one trading Palestine for American involvement in the war, was called the Balfour Declaration, because Alfred Balfour signed it as the representative of the English government. And who represented the Zionists in that declaration? Lord Walter Rothschild, from the house of Rothschild, the very power behind the creation of the Federal Reserve in the United States a few years earlier! So yes, it would appear that the Zionists did have the necessary influence in America that they needed to bring it into the war.

The story doesn't end there. Zionist influence in the United States is greater than ever and may be on the cusp of finally being exposed. While Israel pursues its own form of genocide in Gaza, at least one Israeli insider has decided the killing has gone too far. He has provided proof detailing the flow of illegal Israeli bribes into the bank accounts of hundreds of current US Congressman and other key people, which if true could potentially bring down the entire government of the United States, and rightfully so. So much has been pointing to the government being rotten to the core. Could it be that, at last, the general public will have the information it needs to "clean house?"

=====

Update: February 10, 2009

MySpace still censoring links!

Big Brother is watching ..... and censoring.

Wouldn't you know, MySpace disabled a link in the above blog where I talked about MySpace censorship! MySpace felt it necessary to disable the "illegal Israeli bribes" link. That, of course, means that you definitely want to check out that web site just to ask yourself why MySpace feels it's a threat. Here's the URL that MySpace doesn't want you to visit:

http://halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/ ... fo-on.html

Note that Hal Turner hasn't added a word to his initial revelation nearly six weeks after the fact, meaning he was either lying, or he's been muzzled. There's no reason to censor a liar -- on the contrary, someone would surely want it widely publicized that Hal Turner is a liar just to discredit him. More likely, he was silenced, and the censorship is a small part of the mop-up operation.

So, hats off to MySpace and their parent company News Corp (run by Rupert Murdoch) for undermining our right to free speech and freedom of information! Long live Big Brother and the Ministry of Truth!

Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:30 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: New Year's Revelations
It's always amazing how the puzzle pieces begin to tell their story, given enough time, patience, and especially investigation. The deception and manipulation coming from sociopaths in their pursuit of power and control over the masses is the extensive web that connects all the seemingly disparate pieces back together. And one group with an especially high incidence of sociopathy constantly appears at the center. That would be the Jews, from which flows a philosophy perfectly aligned with the characteristics of classic sociopaths, one of hypocrisy, lies, arrogance, superficial charm, irresponsibility, lack of shame, and lack of empathy. The religion itself provides the foundation, allowing genocide to be justified by God's chosen people doing God's will. Note the hypocrisy as Jews invent history and create an entire industry accusing their opponents of their own malfeasance, the classic behavior of a hard-core sociopath.

Betrayal by German Jews of Germany during WWI set the stage for the desire of Germans to rid their country of Jews, not by extermination as the Jews tell it, but by exportation out of the country. The repeating pattern of betrayal is why Jews have always been expelled from normal human society -- empathetic people simply do not tolerate sociopathic (non-empathetic) behavior. Of course, the Jews spin it as religious persecution, and there is some truth to this clever propaganda, for any religion that practices behaviors associated with sociopathy would indeed be rightly condemned and not tolerated by normal, non-sociopathic people.

So in the Balfour Declaration of November 1917, Lord Walter Rothschild was requested to communicate to the Zionist Federation of Great Britain and Ireland England's intent to provide Palestinian land for the establishment of a Jewish nation, with "it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine". The hypocrisy is already evident, since England had no right to give Palestinian land to the Jews in the first place. And even today, you can't help but hear about the atrocities Israel commits that do indeed "prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine". But the Balfour Declaration was England keeping its part of the bargain. What bargain? The one struck on October 1916:

Quote:
They [Zionists] told England: “We will guarantee to bring the United States into the war as your ally, to fight with you on your side, if you will promise us Palestine after you win the war.” -- source

Six months later, on April 6, 1917, the United States had indeed been maneuvered into the war, allied to England, exactly as the Zionists had promised. So seven months later, in early November 1917, England put it in writing with the Balfour Declaration, promising part of Palestine to the Zionists. And the rest is bloody, bloody history, including the final twelve months of intense fighting in World War I, and the entire second World War II, which was guaranteed by the impossible conditions placed on Germany by the Treaty of Versailles in June of 1919. So that Jewish interests would be served, some 85 million people would eventually be sacrificed.

Was there a powerful hidden hand orchestrating these historical events? Zionists, Rothschilds, and Palestine show up 85 years earlier in 1829, when it was reported that the Rothschilds were trying to purchase Jerusalem. Perhaps Baron Rothschild eventually decided that Palestinian land for the Jews could be better purchased with the blood of goyim than with his powerful fortune. That sounds exactly how a sociopathic mind would think to me.

Note that no one is allowed to speak critically of the Jews. Anyone who does is called "anti-Semitic" and accused of "hate crimes".

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Kevin Strom?

Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:25 am
Site Admin

Got this in my email today. I found it to be a genuine message from a caring human being. Perhaps I am being fooled, but I could have written this myself. By reposting it, I almost am.

Quote:
A New Year’s message (12-31-2015)

I just wanted to say something for the beginning of the New Year:

I hope that you have had a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday season. And now, as 2015 comes to a close and as we look ahead to a new year, it is my sincere desire that we all look forward to 2016 with great hope and anticipation of what is to come.

I know it’s easy to look at the world today and think, “Have you ever seen such a mess?” Well folks, this is what we are here for—to do our part, be it big or small, to help straighten out the mess. This past year I was thinking about the Genesis II Church Creed which is:

• Doing good deeds
  • Good health for all mankind
  • Doing what is right
  • Freedom for all mankind
  • Enlightening others with the truth

Throughout my lifetime, I have always tried to help others out when possible. Some months back I was presented with an opportunity to reach out and help someone, and it really was a situation where I was not obligated to do so. Nevertheless, I felt very strongly that it was the right thing to do and so I did. At that time I was reminded that “helping others” even when it seems difficult to do, or maybe it’s not the thing that we are really expected to do, is something that is special and it is something we could use more of in this world.  When people help one another things always go better. Then the thought came to me so clearly—that we needed to add another very important point to the creed of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, and this point is “help one another”.  Think about it, if we all did our best to “help one another” whenever the opportunity comes along, it would go a long, long way to help make a difference in the world.

So this is my message to you as we embark on a new year. I am sure most of you already do a great deal of “helping one another”, but why not make 2016 a year when we all stretch a little more and reach out to help one another whenever and wherever we can. 

In this coming year hopefully you’ll be hearing much more directly from me. I hope to share more details about things I and others have discovered over the past couple of years.  So stay tuned. 

Stay well, stay tuned and don’t forget to help one another along the way. 

Happy New Year! 

Archbishop Jim Humble (and my assistant, Cari)

Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:11 pm
Site Admin

Two years into World War I, Germany had effectively won. England and France were teetering on imminent collapse. Germany controlled the seas, the air, and the land. Despite its superior position, Germany graciously offered a treaty that would restore the status quo to what it had been before the war began.

I would like to find more details verifying Gemany's "graciously offered treaty" which apparently took place during the second half of 1916. I did find this:

Quote:
Germany’s approach toward peace negotiations took a new turn in late 1916. On 12 December, declaring that the Central Powers “have given proof of their indestructible strength in winning considerable successes at war,” Germany and its allies publicly called for peace negotiations with their enemies, stating no specific conditions or demands.[3] On its surface, this peace note appeared based on Germany’s confidence in its military position. In reality, the calculations behind it were more complicated. -- source

Winston Churchill said the following in 1936 about the direction of the Great War in late 1916:

Quote:
America should have minded her own business and stayed out of the World War. If you hadn’t entered the war, the Allies would have made peace with Germany in the spring of 1917. Had we made peace then there would have been no collapse in Russia followed by Communism, no breakdown in Italy followed by Fascism, and Germany would not have signed the Versailles Treaty which has enthroned Nazism in Germany. If America had stayed out of the war, all of these ‘isms’ wouldn’t today be sweeping the continent of Europe and breaking down parliamentary government, and if England had made peace early in 1917, it would have saved over one million British, French, American and other lives. -- Barbarians Inside the Gates, page 239

Churchill surely knew about the German Jews negotiating separately with the English in secret, but he can't admit it publicly, since he himself was always on the quiet payroll of the Zionist Jews. So he blames it on the Americans for being so successfully manipulated by the Jewish forces in America, without identifying the group doing the manipulating.

Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On June 4, 1916, Ashkenazi Jew Louis Dembitz Brandeis is appointed to the Supreme Court of the United States by President Wilson as per his agreed blackmail payment to Samuel Untermyer some three years earlier. Justice Brandeis is also the elected leader of the Executive Committee for Zionist Affairs, a position he has held since 1914.

In the middle of World War I, Germany was winning the war as they were being financed by the Rothschilds to a greater extent than France, Italy, and England, because the Rothschilds did not want to support the Tsar in Russia, and of course Russia was on the same side as France, Italy, and England.

Then a significant event occurred. Germany, although they were winning the war and not one foreign soldier had set foot on their soil, offered armistice to Britain with no requirement of reparations. The Rothschilds were anxious to make sure this didn't happen as they were expecting to make far more money off this war, so they played another card they had up their sleeve.

Whilst the British were considering Germany's offer, Rothschild agent Louis Brandeis sends a Zionist delegation from America to Britain to promise to bring America into the war on the side of the British, provided the British agree to give the land of Palestine to the Rothschilds. -- source

Will the real history please stand up?

So there is some confusion about where the Zionist delegation sent to Britain came from. Was it Germany or America? There is no doubt that it was a Zionist (Jewish) delegation, or that it was working to keep the war (WW1) going against Germany, or that the whole idea was what the Rothschilds wanted. The Balfour Declaration was the result, and the formation of the Jewish nation that the Rothschilds desired was put into motion. The evil that is Israel slowly came to life! Today, that cancer threatens to slowly take over the world. Until that cancer is eradicated, no happy new years will be bestowed upon humanity. Sociopaths will gain greater and greater power and control over humanity, and freedom and justice for all will just become an empty promise.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:48 pm
Site Admin

Gentle reader, I am afraid I cannot bring myself to offer you the expected “Happy New Year” greeting at the start of this decade.

The traditional phrase for today sticks in my craw. It just seems too ridiculous and inappropriate to our reality to be uttered with any sincerity.

2020 and the decade that it is ushering in is not going to be a “happy” time for the vast majority of us humans on this planet or even to those of us living in this most fortunate of nations, geographically speaking.

Dave Lindorff is right, of course. We would do better to wish our friends the best of luck for the new year, because the days of reckoning are fast approaching when we will reap what the ruling sociopaths have manipulated us into sowing in our fields. It was a deal with the devil all along, and we were tricked into thinking it was a good deal. But the devil knew all along we would be screwed. The devil's deals are always like that, yet we are always so easily tricked.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:43 am
Site Admin

Dave Lindorff called it right in the prior post, as the world was heading into the COVID-19 psy-op, but we didn't know it. Hindsight provides a confirming perspective in this case.

Today I read a revealing article by David Martin written in February of 2020, also as the fake COVID-19 pandemic was just being rolled out. It's called The Balfour Declaration’s Bitter Fruit, and it provides additional background into the unseen machinations and politics that resulted in that deceptive "declaration".

The fact of the matter is that the Balfour Declaration had to be deceptive and dishonest because the people of Britain and of the world would have been repulsed by what the Zionists intended, had their aspirations been laid out explicitly.

The intent all along, in spite of the great sacrifices the native Arabs had made in throwing in their lot with the British in World War I and the solemn promises of independence that had been made to them, was ultimately for the British government to adopt the attitude toward them that the Zionists had had all along, that is that Palestine’s original residents really possessed no rights at all that deserved to be respected. It was as though they were somehow less than human.

The attitude of the Israelis towards the Palestinians has continued to reflect this sociopathic perspective, that Palestinians are "somehow less than human" and need to be exterminated. This is a monstrous attitude, but one that is perfectly aligned with the mindset of the ruling sociopaths.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]