Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Killing us softly 
Site Admin

Post Killing us softly
Killing us softly
(First published October 12, 2012)

We know our air is heavily contaminated with carcinogens produced by the internal combustion engines in our vehicles, and that the incidence of cancer has exploded over the last 100 years.

We know our water is fluoridated with a neurotoxic waste product from aluminum manufacturing, fluorosilicic acid.

Quote:
Fluoride as an additive has a dark past: it was first added to water in the Soviet Gulag (prison system) since it is a neurological poison and made political and other difficult prisoners complacent and therefore easier to manage. It was added to the water supplies of the Nazi death and slave labor camps for the same reason. -- source

You might have wondered why people have become so complacent. Or if you're like most Americans, you just don't care, because the fluoride in the water is already working so well. Hypothyroidism, a medical condition caused by excessive fluoride exposure, is also rampant, growing at an exponential rate of 11% per year, and thyroid medications account for billions of dollars in prescription sales.

So what do the ruling sociopaths do for an encore? This.

It's the flour, pasta, breads, cereals, and other wheat products we consume. Specifically, it's the gliadin. It makes us eat more.

Have you been wondering why obesity is such a problem nowadays? Or diabetes? We've long suspected the increasing use of high fructose corn syrup in foods as one culprit, but did anyone suspect the "staff of life", meaning bread and other wheat products?

What better way to enslave billions of people than to make them dependent on your medical system in order to live? And if hundreds of millions die in the process, do you think sociopaths care?

And they convince us to pray for it.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:55 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Killing us softly
I pulled up that blog because of what I read today.

Quote:
The future of wheat is certain, and it’s toxic. There are as many health risks associated with the consumption of wheat as there are nutritional benefits claimed by the wheat industry. Why is there such a strong emphasis on the development of wheat products all over the world when there are so many adverse and crippling effects such as neurological impairment, dementia, heart disease, cataracts, diabetes, arthritis and visceral fat accumulation, not to mention the full range of intolerances and bloating now experienced by millions of people? -- source

Is wheat, and bread, as good for us as they say?

Since when have "they" ever told us the truth?

Others are asking if wheat is addictive. It appears modern wheat is both unhealthy and addictive. Given what we know about Monsanto's evil agenda of Bt corn and Roundup-ready soybean, should we be surprised?

Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:12 pm
Site Admin

The behavioral effects on appetite due to gliadin in the wheat may be just the tip of the iceberg.

Quote:
So how--and when--did this ancient grain become such a serious health threat? Author and preventive cardiologist William Davis, MD, says it's when big agriculture stepped in decades ago to develop a higher-yielding crop. Today's "wheat," he says, isn't even wheat, thanks to some of the most intense crossbreeding efforts ever seen. "The wheat products sold to you today are nothing like the wheat products of our grandmother's age, very different from the wheat of the early 20th Century, and completely transformed from the wheat of the Bible and earlier," he says.

Plant breeders changed wheat in dramatic ways. Once more than four feet tall, modern wheat--the type grown in 99 percent of wheat fields around the world--is now a stocky two-foot-tall plant with an unusually large seed head. Dr. Davis says accomplishing this involved crossing wheat with non-wheat grasses to introduce altogether new genes, using techniques like irradiation of wheat seeds and embryos with chemicals, gamma rays, and high-dose X-rays to induce mutations.

A powerful little chemical in wheat known as 'wheat germ agglutinin' (WGA) which is largely responsible for many of wheat's pervasive, and difficult to diagnose, ill effects. Researchers are now discovering that WGA in modern wheat is very different from ancient strains. Not only does WGA throw a monkey wrench into our assumptions about the primary causes of wheat intolerance, but due to the fact that WGA is found in highest concentrations in "whole wheat," including its supposedly superior sprouted form, it also pulls the rug out from under one of the health food industry's favorite poster children. -- source

So "the staff of life" has been transformed into a public health menace?

Who knew?

So now, if the censors can be dodged, we see articles like 7 Reasons to Stop Eating Bread.

Quote:
Enzymes, often genetically modified, are added to flour and dough to make loaves bigger and keep them squishy for days, if not weeks, after baking. But most troubling of all, recent research suggests that one enzyme, transglutaminase, used in food manufacturing and baking, may actually turn some of the gliadin protein in wheat flour into a form that can be toxic to some people. Even the organic loaves made by the industrial bakers can contain this stuff. -- source

Are we simply being poisoned via our most basic food sources?

Didn't Henry Kissinger suggest food as a weapon for the solution to overpopulation? Instead of famine, why not give people plenty to eat, only make sure the food slowly poisons them? Does that sound like the kind of solution conspiring sociopaths would come up with?

Yep.

Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
You’re going to want to sit down for this one. I’ve had some folks burst into tears in horror when I passed along this information before.

Wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as withered, dead wheat plants are less taxing on the farm equipment and allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest

Pre-harvest application of the herbicide Roundup or other herbicides containing the deadly active ingredient glyphosate to wheat and barley as a desiccant was suggested as early as 1980. It has since become routine over the past 15 years and is used as a drying agent 7-10 days before harvest within the conventional farming community.

Using Roundup as a dessicant on the wheat fields prior to harvest may save the farmer money and increase profits, but it is devastating to the health of the consumer who ultimately consumes those ground up wheat kernels which have absorbed a significant amount of Roundup! -- source

Money makes all the wrong decisions once again. The level of insanity is beyond belief.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The cereals tested weren’t all lurid-colored Lucky Charms or sugar-crusted Frosties, but oat-based ‘healthy’ choices. The high levels of glyphosate came from the oats themselves.

The highest levels were found in Quaker Old Fashioned Oats - 1,000 parts per billion (ppb) of glyphosate. The EWG calculated levels above 160 ppb as unsafe for children. -- source

:shock: :o

I ate a lot of Quaker Old Fashioned Oats in my life. Ever since I quit eating breakfast, I don't eat oatmeal much anymore. What good timing!

As part of my lifestyle changes that come with growing old, I am down to eating one meal a day — just dinner. My metabolism has slowed down, and I just don't need to eat three meals a day anymore. I just eat a hearty dinner, and I'm good to go for another 24 hours.

Just by accident, I snagged a box of Honey Nut Cheerios while out shopping today. I had some for dessert after dinner, kind of reliving my youthful love of breakfast cereal. Never would I have suspected that General Mills might be poisoning me.

I guess I won't be choosing any General Mills cereals ever again. Or any oat cereals from any manufacturer, for that matter. I already won't eat corn anymore, and now I have to add oatmeal to the verboten list? Dang it!

This is another fine mess money has gotten us into.

Quote:
After a report was released on Wednesday claiming that popular cereals like Cheerios and Lucky Charms were found to contain traces of glyphosate, a controversial weed-killing chemical that has been linked to cancer, General Mills is coming to their own defense.

“Our products are safe and without question they meet regulatory safety levels,” the company said in a statement to Fast Company. “The EPA has researched this issue and has set rules that we follow as do farmers who grow crops including wheat and oats. We continue to work closely with farmers, our suppliers and conservation organizations to minimize the use of pesticides on the crops and ingredients we use in our foods.”

Quaker Oats, who was also named in the report, has also responded to the claims, saying that they “proudly stand by the safety and quality” of its products, adding that they “do not add glyphosate during any part of the milling process.” -- source

You gotta love it when Quaker Oats says they “do not add glyphosate during any part of the milling process.” Umm, nobody adds pesticides during the milling process! Do we look dumb?

The EWG fires back to General Mills and Quaker:

Quote:
The Environmental Working Group is disappointed that General Mills and the Quaker Oats Company have brushed aside consumer health concerns raised by new research that found the cancer-causing weed killer glyphosate in Quaker Old Fashioned Oats, Quaker Dinosaur Egg Instant Oatmeal and Cheerios.

The companies claim that the levels of glyphosate remain within the regulatory levels set by the Environmental Protection Agency.

Just because a pesticide level is legal in food doesn’t mean that level is safe. -- source

It's like you have to explain the simplest things to these hear-no-evil, for-profit, mega-corporations...

I sense a damage control scenario is about to be rolled out...

Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:08 am
Site Admin

Yeah, it gets worse...

Quote:
In the US, consumers usually assume that the water coming out of our taps has been thoroughly tested and is safe to drink.

But residents in more than 30 communities around the country have found out that's not the case.

In states including Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, and North Carolina, local water systems have been contaminated with toxic chemicals called PFAS, which stands for perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances.

This class of artificial lab-grown chemicals doesn't break down in the environment, and instead remains intact in water, air, and bodies for thousands of years, according to the Associated Press. For that reason, they've become known as "forever chemicals." -- source

The water supply in my little town just happens to be contaminated with PFCs, thanks to the local Air Force base. So two enormous filter tanks were recently installed to remove much (but not all) of the PFCs from the water. I walk right by them every day. I watched them be installed, and I watched them construct the 20 foot tall building around them. We had a high wind storm hit before the framing was complete, and it blew down the main section of the frame, ruining all the fresh 2" x 8" x 20' studs they had bought. This town is the bomb when it comes to wasting money! So they bought new lumber and started over. Those massive studs can't be cheap.

They're supposed to be using the filtration system now, but I have seen those massive tanks emptied at least four times already this summer, the last time being yesterday. The flushing creates an artificial creek next to the wooded path I walk down. The creek flows most of the day as thousands upon thousands of gallons of treated drinking water are wasted. It would appear that the tanks aren't doing their job properly and the bad water is being re-released back into the environment.
:face:
Did I mention my town is the bomb when it comes to wasting money?

Oh, by the way, I heard from a city employee that the location for the tanks was only temporary, despite the new 20 foot high, steel-clad building housing them, and all of it resting on a beefy concrete foundation. The tanks are going to be moved to another location not far away, where they will have to pour another beefy foundation and erect another 20 foot high steel-clad building. Evidently there is an art form to wasting money that discriminating practitioners employ. Hopefully, that city employee was just parroting bad information and such wasteful activities will not be occurring.

Oh, there is a Denver Post article here (that you only get to see for a second before you are asked to pay to read it) with some more pertinent information, which I captured without paying their ridiculous fee:

Quote:
June 29, 2017 — U.S. Air Force contractors on Thursday delivered the first of two $400,000 carbon filters designed to strip away two perfluorinated chemicals contaminating city water supply wells.

Ah, so it was a "gift" from the federal government so they wouldn't be sued for contaminating the ground water. That figures.

Quote:
“We’re a public water system making sure we meet the regulations, even the health-advisory level. Our community — this is a priority for them. We’re going to deal with this,” Fountain utilities director Curtis Mitchell said, watching as a crane lowered two 19-foot-tall filtration tanks near a public library. “This is a huge step forward,” he said, “because it will give us access to some of our groundwater again.”

I've had to deal face-to-face with Curtis Mitchell before. He is your typical Minion toeing the line for his sociopath bosses, doing whatever it takes to keep his cushy job. He will lie shamelessly and without remorse while plotting his next move. He is a criminal in my book.

Quote:
The U.S. government does not regulate perfluorinated chemicals, contained in foam used to douse fuel fires and also used to make products resistant to grease, including carpet, cookware, clothing and fast-food wrappers. The same properties that make PFCs useful fighting fires prevent them from breaking down in the environment. They rank among the worst of hundreds of unregulated chemicals that federal scientists are detecting nationwide in drinking water supplies, including hormones, pesticides, antibiotics and antidepressants.

Making and using PFCs isn’t illegal. Some manufacturers voluntarily stopped producing the most problematic “long-chain” PFCs, such as PFOA and PFOS. But shorter-chain PFCs touted as alternatives, including PFHxS, may cause harm, too. Health data is scarce because studies haven’t been done.

Air Force engineers currently are focused on removing PFOA and PFOS.

The latest scientific research, done at the Colorado School of Mines, indicates that standard carbon filters may not be effective removing short-chain PFCs from water.

Air Force officials on Thursday declined to comment on those findings.

“The Air Force uses proven environmental treatment techniques. If a treatment is not effective, we implement other approaches,” Air Force Civil Engineer Center spokesman Mark Kinkade said.

“The EPA has recommended granular activated carbon filtration for PFOS/PFOA treatment, and the Air Force has used GAC systems to successfully treat various contaminants,” Kinkade said. “After installation, we monitor the system to ensure it is reducing PFOS/PFOA levels. And we are working with industry and researchers to identify new technologies to improve our ability to protect human health and the environment.”

It was unclear whether Fountain’s filters would remove PFHxS. Karl Kuching, business development for the Air Force contractor TIGG, said the filters have proved successful removing some of the PFHxS at a site in Washington state.

Removing short-chain PFCs may require more frequent changing of the carbon, which is injected into the tops of tanks in a slurry and, when exhausted, drained out the bottoms, he said. Two tanks are used. When system operators detect a contaminant “breakthrough,” one tank still filters out contaminants while carbon in the first tank is replaced.

Given the frequent flushing of the water from the tanks, I would say something is not working too well.

I have lived here for over 30 years, and during that time, I have used other water sources rather than drink the water delivered by the city utilities. Of course, I still have to pay for city water, even though I refuse to drink it. It is expensive too, with water rate increases coming every year due to the corrupt management and poor (deceptive) planning coming from the city sociopaths.

Yes, even my little town suffers from sociopaths in positions of power and control. Who knew?

Water filtration tanks being delivered and prepped for placement.

Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 am
Site Admin

The "soft kill" has become ubiquitous. Dane Wigington has probably the best handle on the subject of anyone who is actively sounding the alarm. My hat is off to him, and I agree with him that our survival hangs in the balance. In his latest report below, at 41:20, he remarks how the chem-trail geo-engineering program is killing us slowly. It is certainly one of the major soft kill methods, as you would expect from a program that regularly sprays poisons from the skies on a global basis. It is happening almost everywhere on the planet, certainly over the highly populated regions of North America and Europe. It appears that all of these soft kill programs are driving us towards an extinction level event. People wouldn't do that to themselves, would they? They would if they are led by sociopaths, and surprise surprise ... we are led by sociopaths.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 12, 2019, #179 ( Dane Wigington )
(duration 54:57)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 am
Site Admin

Yeah, it gets worse...

Quote:
In the US, consumers usually assume that the water coming out of our taps has been thoroughly tested and is safe to drink.

But residents in more than 30 communities around the country have found out that's not the case.

In states including Colorado, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, and North Carolina, local water systems have been contaminated with toxic chemicals called PFAS, which stands for perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances.

This class of artificial lab-grown chemicals doesn't break down in the environment, and instead remains intact in water, air, and bodies for thousands of years, according to the Associated Press. For that reason, they've become known as "forever chemicals." -- source

The water supply in my little town just happens to be contaminated with PFCs, thanks to the local Air Force base.

Not only do the put these poisons in our water, they put them in our disposable fast-food packaging. Say what?!

Quote:
The bowls at Chipotle have become a staple for the restaurant, but a new report is drawing some big concerns about them. The New Food Economy says it found the fiber bowls are exposed to chemicals that can lead to cancer.

The study says the bowls are treated with PFAS, also called “forever chemicals.”

It helps bowls hold hot, wet and greasy food.

The EPA says those compounds do not break down in the human body and they can accumulate over time.

The chemicals also seep into the soil as the bowls break down, leading to toxic compost. -- source

This can't be a coincidence. It has to be a deliberate plan, one created and executed by dangerous sociopaths who occupy top positions of power and control in our society.

Why don't we solve this problem? We need only identify the sociopaths and disqualify them from all positions of power and control.

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]