Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Terracide 
Site Admin

Post Terracide
What else can you call a sub-species which is driven to destroy the environment upon which all life depends? Insane? Sociopathic? Criminal? Evil? All of the above?

I say sub-species because all of humanity is not responsible for the deliberate degradation of the entire planet. It's certain that we all participate in that "terracide" simply by being born into society and participating in the ways we are taught. We are molded into "terrarists" by a system co-opted by, who else, sociopaths. Sociopaths are the sub-species driving this pathology. They are the root cause of the problem, and until humanity addresses that diseased root, nothing good will ever grow out of it. Only evil springs from that root. In fact, from everything I can see, sociopaths, not money, are the root of all evil. That sociopaths have co-opted the money system is no surprise or coincidence. It has become their weapon of choice, one of the most common methods of mind control that they have ever employed during their 4000 year reign here on Earth. Better methods of mind control are now at their disposal, including direct electromagnetic manipulation of the brain, so we can expect to see a gradual transition away from money and towards even more insidious methods of mind control as history unfolds.

Not very comforting, is it. Truth is often like that, when it comes to humans.

Fri May 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Post Re: Terracide
-

Thank you, chicodoodoo , for your passion
and relentless work on updating us (and UP)
on the partly troublesome reality and condition
of this human society ...
and our prescious planet and life.

A thoughtprovoking OP indeed, and
a well written, strong, article linked ,
( http://www.tomdispatch.com/blog/175703/ )

A little quote :
Quote:
In the case of the terrarists -- and here I’m referring in particular to the men who run what may be the most profitable corporations on the planet, giant energy companies like ExxonMobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, BP, and Shell -- you’re the one who’s going to pay, especially your children and grandchildren.
You can take one thing for granted: not a single terrarist will ever go to jail, and yet they certainly knew what they were doing.

This is the "uncomfortable truth".
( or was it the "inconvenient" ..)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Inconvenient_Truth
( Blood and Gore ..).
:roll:

Anyway, or how ,
Be well, you, and all.

-

nm

Fri May 24, 2013 6:44 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Terracide
Thanks for the encouraging words, Nox. I wish I had more positive discoveries to report, but reality is giving us some hard knocks. Or should I say the sociopaths are giving us some hard reality....

Sun May 26, 2013 6:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]