Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Selling "health" and not delivering 
Site Admin

Post Re: Selling "health" and not delivering
magamud wrote:
One of three people have some form of diabetes and the consequences harvested.

My nephew is one of them. When I suggested to his father that diet is often the cause and that he should investigate the alternate treatments that address this, I was summarily and angrily dismissed. I had already long been shocked at the poor diet my nephews enjoyed, rich in pasta and white flour prepared foods, with little in the way of natural legumes and green vegetables. Prepared snack foods were a regular staple for them. It was clear that the parents would not question the high-paid priests of medicine, and they were too easily prepared to accept a lifetime addiction to insulin for their child rather than face their contribution to the problem. I know they love their children and mean well, only wanting to give the best care they can, but remaining ignorant of the brainwashing they've received throughout their lives just doesn't cut it. That's the Nuremberg "only following orders" defense. That's the "ignorance of the law" defense. That is the "head buried in the sand" defense.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Thompson, a CDC scientist for many years, is stating the CDC has committed and is committing outright crimes, and is knowingly permitting vaccines to damage the brains of children.

The scum of mainstream media are refusing to cover this story, and so they are accomplices to the crime.

The Department of Justice, who surely know about Thompson, are refusing to investigate, arrest, and prosecute CDC bosses and researchers—and therefore, they, too, are accomplices to a great ongoing crime.

The FDA, in charge of certifying all medicines as safe and effective, is another willing accomplice.

And of course, the vaccine manufacturers are guilty of mayhem, destruction, and the poisoning of children. -- source

The system is completely corrupt. It is rotten to the core. There is no repairing it. There's nothing worth salvaging. The system must be replaced.

What can you expect from a system infiltrated and reshaped, or maybe even designed, by organized sociopaths?

Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:19 pm

They hypocrisy has mechanized our species into a program. Once you expose the contradiction the machine would never recognize this because it would mean its own destruction. This is why its defense system is so hyper vigilant as its fighting for its life...

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:50 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The chief purveyor of human pain and suffering is the Healthcare Industry itself – it thrives on the pain and suffering of human beings. The Healthcare Industry is the largest and fastest, in fact, the only, growing sector of the US economy – It is a $2.88 trillion industry, and is expected to cross the $3.0 trillion mark in 2015, making it almost a 20% component of the United State’s GDP (it was just 0.25 percent of GDP at the beginning of the 20th century). This is the only industry in the US that is immune to the overall recessionary effects of the economy.

The Healthcare Industry, a sector that includes the pharmaceutical industry, physicians, dentists, hospitals, home healthcare, and nursing homes, projects its growth to be at an annual compounded rate of 6-7 percent between 2014 and 2017.

In the euphoria of celebrating the phenomenal growth of the Healthcare sector – the largest single contributing segment of the GDP, the point that is often overlooked, even by the members of the public who are the fuel for this growth, is the stark fact that this growth is entirely dependent upon, and is directly proportional to the collective growth of diseases, pains, and suffering of the population. -- source

The pursuit of money has certainly ruined health care. The conflict of interest couldn't be bigger. Healthy people don't generate profits, but sick ones do. More sick people means more "health care" profit.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:21 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
Since 1987, I’ve watched untold numbers of people buy into the one-virus, one-cause idea, thinking they know what they’re talking about. HIV, West Nile, bird flu, SARS, Swine Flu, Ebola. All false. All ops designed for specific reasons.

Modern medicine depends on fake epidemics to condition the masses to following orders, complying, living in fear, ingesting toxic medical drugs and vaccines, from cradle to grave.

That makes populations give in—toxified, they’re too weak and confused and debilitated and sick to resist the top-down takeover of their societies.

Fake epidemics breed unthinking fear and loyalty, from cradle to grave…loyalty to THIS system of medical death. -- source

Is medicine the new religion? Is it a faith-based system of deception and manipulation by a small, perverted minority to gain power and control over the bulk of humanity? Isn't this exactly the kind of system organized sociopaths in high positions would dream up and implement?

Well yeah, it is.

So what do you think? Could it be that we are still being conned, just as the religious faithful were conned for millennia?

Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:34 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
Anyone who’s awake knows by now that William Thompson, CDC scientist and whistleblower, has admitted egregious fraud.

He and his colleagues, in a famous 2004 study, gave the MMR vaccine a free pass and pretended it had no connection to autism—when it did.

Here is another study on which Thompson was a co-author: “Thimerosal [mercury] exposure [from vaccines] in early life and neuropsychological outcomes 7-10 years later.” -- source

Wait, don't tell me he covered up significant problems on another study.

Jon Rappoport wrote:
Therefore, their conclusion was a cover-up of the naked fact that they DID discover a significant association between mercury in vaccines and neurological damage. -- source

Rest assured that the CDC will never even be accused of fraud, much less prosecuted for it. Instead, it will be revered and respected as if it were a genuine public servant of high ethics and integrity.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:17 am

Not only will people not understand how our parents/state our are murderers, we are still in another level or redundant mind control with patsies. An example, the CIA. They will just use the philanthropy of a President to outlaw the CIA and people will buy it hook, line and sinker. While the NSA is the next patsy for the future and in the meantime the shadow Gestapo gets stronger and stronger.

To kill a goose that laid the golden egg?

Aesop

Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:48 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

Thanks for that link. I learned some new things as I tunneled down the information hole.

Quote:
An ancient literary work called The Aesop Romance tells an episodic, probably highly fictional version of his life, including the traditional description of him as a strikingly ugly slave who by his cleverness acquires freedom and becomes an adviser to kings and city-states. -- source

We're not just talking ugly, we're talking deformed. It's almost a variation of the classic story The Ugly Duckling combined with A Beautiful Mind.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:45 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
For now, however, Medzhitov would just be happy to get people to stop seeing allergies as a disease, despite the misery they cause. “You’re sneezing to protect yourself. The fact that you don’t like the sneezing, that’s tough luck,” he said, with a slight shrug. “Evolution doesn’t care how you feel.” -- source

The view of conventional medicine is to remove the symptoms, not cure the underlying disease. We know almost nothing about allergies, but we have massive industries focused on providing pharmaceuticals that erase the symptoms of allergies. So are we benefiting our physical health, or harming it?

I don't take any medications for allergies. I figure my body knows what it's doing when my nose runs and I sneeze four times in a row.

Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:22 am
Site Admin

When I was a child, other children were often having either their tonsils or their appendix taken out. The prevailing medical "knowledge" at that time was that you didn't really need your tonsils or appendix. They just caused trouble, so let's cut them out.

As a college student, I realized that this didn't make sense. What part of our body is without function? Just because we don't know the function, does that mean there is none? Are humans that arrogant and cock-sure of themselves?

The ones that lead us are. They're sociopaths. What do you expect?

It turns out that worthless appendix of yours has a function after all. We are only now beginning to realize it!

Quote:
While the appendix is not required for digestive functions in humans, Belz tells mental_floss, “It does house symbiotic bacteria proposed by Randal Bollinger and Bill Parker at Duke University to be important for overall gut health, but particularly when we get a gut infection resulting in diarrhea.”

Infections of this kind clear the gut not only of fluids and nutrients but also good bacteria. Their research suggests that those ILCs housed in the appendix may be there as a reserve to repopulate the gut with good bacteria after a gut infection. -- source

The appendix is a little sac for holding emergency backup bacteria? Sounds a bit simplistic to me, but it sure beats the "useless, cut it out" philosophy.

What does this really teach us? That humans are beyond-belief stupid. Especially the ones that lead us.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next