Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Selling "health" and not delivering 
Site Admin

Post Selling "health" and not delivering
If you want to be sick, go see a doctor. If you want to die, go to the hospital.

Jon Rappoport explains how.

Quote:
So here’s the deal, especially now that we have the glorious Affordable Care Act. During the course of your lives, we’ll diagnose you with 50 or 60 or 70 (we’re shooting for 100) disorders and diseases, most of which will be fake.

But you’ll get drugs! Everybody wants drugs, right? Who cares what they are, leave that to us. These drugs will create new symptoms, and when you come back to us, we’ll call those symptoms new diseases and disorders, give them hifalutin labels, and pass along more drugs as treatments.

And so forth and so on. Forget nutritional deficiencies, no such thing. Forget toxic environmental chemicals, never happened, they don’t exist.

From cradle to grave, you’ll march in a long gray line to our door, declining in health from year to year, and with the 60 or 70 or 100 vaccine shots thrown in there as well, your immune systems will deteriorate.

You’ll eventually end up in warehouses, uh nursing homes, and more or less hibernate your way into the grave. But you’ll live longer! -- source

In sickness and in debt. Who could imagine such a system, other than sociopaths?

Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:24 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Selling "health" and not delivering
Quote:
In the shamanic view, mental illness signals “the birth of a healer,” explains Malidoma Patrice Somé. Thus, mental disorders are spiritual emergencies, spiritual crises, and need to be regarded as such to aid the healer in being born.

What those in the West view as mental illness, the Dagara people regard as “good news from the other world.” The person going through the crisis has been chosen as a medium for a message to the community that needs to be communicated from the spirit realm. “Mental disorder, behavioral disorder of all kinds, signal the fact that two obviously incompatible energies have merged into the same field,” says Dr. Somé. These disturbances result when the person does not get assistance in dealing with the presence of the energy from the spirit realm.

One of the things Dr. Somé encountered when he first came to the United States in 1980 for graduate study was how this country deals with mental illness. When a fellow student was sent to a mental institute due to “nervous depression,” Dr. Somé went to visit him.

“I was so shocked. That was the first time I was brought face to face with what is done here to people exhibiting the same symptoms I’ve seen in my village.” What struck Dr. Somé was that the attention given to such symptoms was based on pathology, on the idea that the condition is something that needs to stop. This was in complete opposition to the way his culture views such a situation. As he looked around the stark ward at the patients, some in straitjackets, some zoned out on medications, others screaming, he observed to himself, “So this is how the healers who are attempting to be born are treated in this culture. What a loss! What a loss that a person who is finally being aligned with a power from the other world is just being wasted.” -- source

So as an experiment, Dr. Somé took a mental patient back to his village in Africa.

Quote:
Alex was an 18-year-old American who had suffered a psychotic break when he was 14. He had hallucinations, was suicidal, and went through cycles of dangerously severe depression. He was in a mental hospital and had been given a lot of drugs, but nothing was helping. “The parents had done everything–unsuccessfully,” says Dr. Somé. “They didn’t know what else to do.”

With their permission, Dr. Somé took their son to Africa. “After eight months there, Alex had become quite normal, Dr. Somé reports. He was even able to participate with healers in the business of healing; sitting with them all day long and helping them, assisting them in what they were doing with their clients . . . . He spent about four years in my village.” Alex stayed by choice, not because he needed more healing. He felt, “much safer in the village than in America.”

So how did that all work out for Alex, the incurable mental patient?

Quote:
The last that Dr. Somé heard was that Alex was in graduate school in psychology at Harvard. No one had thought he would ever be able to complete undergraduate studies, much less get an advanced degree.

Dr. Somé sums up what Alex’s mental illness was all about: “He was reaching out. It was an emergency call. His job and his purpose was to be a healer. He said no one was paying attention to that.”

Western medicine was just powned.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:27 pm
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport again digs up the dirt on the medical research industry. It turns out it is (surprise) quite sociopathic, practicing deliberate deception in the pursuit of manipulating doctors, patients, the public, and just about everybody else. This is all done for the selfish benefit of a small group of (surprise) sociopaths who control the affected industries.

One of Jon's whistle-blowers was in a position to know the truth.

Quote:
She is Dr. Marcia Angell. She was the editor of the most prestigious medical journal in the world, The New England Journal of Medicine.

On January 15, 2009, the NY Review of Books published Dr. Angell’s devastating assessment of medical literature:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” —(Marcia Angell, MD, “Drug Companies and Doctors: A story of Corruption.” NY Review of Books, Jan. 15, 2009.) -- source

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:48 am

Another amazing Con job done to the supposed heights of intellectual achievement. Imagine that, the evolution of medical science steeped in the opposite of, "to do no harm", and unbeknownst to the arrogance of certainty. And certainty to the point of never questioning, sealed in legitimate reactionary defense system character assassinating the very question needed to realign its homogenous state. And it would certainly kill, mame, torture, and every other unspeakable horror to deny the truth. Quite remarkable and more to the point of why the psychopathic mystery school calls us Golem.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism. Decisions were made regarding which findings to report after the data were collected, and I believe that the final study protocol was not followed. -- William Thompson, Senior Scientist with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (source)

That's not science. That's fraud -- a deliberate intent to defraud the public. William Thompson is not a scientist, much less a Senior Scientist. He is a cog in a machine constructed by criminal sociopaths. Oh sure, he is not entirely to blame, as he too, the cog that he is, was constructed by a system directed by the same criminal sociopaths. So it is all rather convoluted and complicated, but all roads lead to the deviant psychology of socipaths being the root cause.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Quote:
all roads lead to the deviant psychology of socipaths being the root cause.

Knowing this psychology is key, but another, is knowing how much power they wield. This becomes complicated to communicate due to the personal space that has been infected. That is, our sovereignty is being used against us. I believe its instinctual in most cases therefor needing the individual to understand it himself. This is pointing to the beginnings of narcissism and being hypnotized by ones own reflection.

As with their power? They own our food, air and water. Medicine, military, education, civics and culture. They are pushing a dream machine narrative of lies daily. How far do you think it could reach? What can't they control?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:47 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Knowing this psychology is key, but another, is knowing how much power they wield.

The amount of power they wield is just a symptom of the root cause, the root cause being their lack of empathy. The amount of power they wield is a function of a positive feedback loop, i.e. the more power they have, the more power they can obtain. So they naturally expend a lot of effort pursuing power, which is exactly what we see sociopaths doing. It is their primary focus. And where does this need come from? It comes from their lack of empathy. People with empathy have no interest in having power over others precisely because it runs counter to their empathy.

magamud wrote:
What can't they control?

They will attempt to control everything. Our resistance to being controlled is the only opposition they face. Now you can understand their interest in the science of mind control. If they can make us want to comply, they have no opposition.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:02 pm

Quote:
The amount of power they wield is just a symptom of the root cause, the root cause being their lack of empathy.

They don't have empathy. Its not in their makeup as we don't have a third arm. Or we don't have a tail. Man must see this as a innate social order within our species to grasp the big picture.

Quote:
Our resistance to being controlled is the only opposition they face.

Our resistance is harnessed to propel their narrative. I think its more a balance of our acceptance and resistance that increases the anomalies. Freedom is a very valuable resources for social engineers. It would be cultivated and given many many options to express itself.

Freedom might be the most important resource to catalyst control...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:44 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
They don't have empathy. Its not in their makeup as we don't have a third arm. Or we don't have a tail. Man must see this as a innate social order within our species to grasp the big picture.

Agreed.

magamud wrote:
Our resistance is harnessed to propel their narrative. I think its more a balance of our acceptance and resistance that increases the anomalies. Freedom is a very valuable resources for social engineers. It would be cultivated and given many many options to express itself.

Also agreed. I wouldn't say "many many" options, as that is misleading. It implies they are maximizing freedom, when they are doing just the opposite. I would say instead "carefully selected and controllable" options. The illusion of freedom will be there, and the illusion will be maximized, but the freedom itself will be controllable. Controlled freedom is an oxymoron.

George Carlin explains it well with "the illusion of choice".

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:30 pm

One of three people have some form of diabetes and the consequences harvested.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next