Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Selling "health" and not delivering 
Site Admin

Post Re: Selling "health" and not delivering
Quote:
In 1984 Bayer became aware that several batches of this Factor 8 contained HIV. They knew this because there was an outbreak of HIV among hemophiliac children, and this outbreak was traced back to Bayer.

Unable to sell their Factor 8 in the US, Bayer, with the FDA’s permission, (yes that’s right, the FDA allowed Bayer to potentially kill thousands) sold this HIV infected medicine to Argentina, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore after February 1984, according to the documents obtained by the NY Times. The documents showed how Cutter Biological, a division of Bayer, shipped more than 100,000 vials of unheated concentrate, worth more than $4 million, after it began selling the safer product.

The result of this sale of HIV tainted medication ended up infecting tens of thousands and killing thousands. Thousands of innocent children and adults have died at the hand of this corporation and no punitive action has been taken against them. The health department leaders in Argentina, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore were all imprisoned, while the US FDA continues down its hellish path.

When asked about the sale of the tainted Factor 8, Bayer responded, ”Decisions made nearly two decades ago were based on the best scientific information of the time and were consistent with the regulations in place.” This can be interpreted as Bayer asking the FDA for permission to murder children for profit and the FDA giving its approval. According to the NY Times, the Food and Drug Administration’s regulator of blood products, Dr. Harry M. Meyer Jr., asked that the issue be ”quietly solved without alerting the Congress, the medical community and the public.” - source

This is satire, right? The Great Satan exporting death for profit? This is an Iraqi hit piece, isn't it?

Nope. When money makes the decisions, insanity results.

Here's MSNBC expressing contrived outrage over this ten years ago! Today they express outrage when American patriot ranchers stand up to the Bureau of Land Management over targeted abuse and outright tyranny.

Bayer Exposed ( HIV Contaminated Vaccine )

Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:27 am
Site Admin

What about not selling health and actually delivering it anyway? Does such a thing even exist?

It appears that it might, but of course it is ridiculed and dismissed by western medicine, which is not interested in health, but in making money.

Chi Energy Amazing Footage

Quote:
Masters of Chi are the stuff of legend, capable of performing amazing feats of healing, concentration, and strength, and their secrets are no longer so closely guarded in the Shaolin temples of China. Many dedicated teachers of these arts have spread throughout the world and share their expertise freely with Westerners, making their teachings available in print and in video, offering an immense body of knowledge and instruction on these practical transformative arts. -- source

Chi Lel Chi Kung disolves cancer tumor | 1996 | Chi Lel Chi Kung dissous une tumeur cancéreuse

Gregg Braden - Quantum Healing of Tumour thru the Power of Thought & Feeling

Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:19 pm
Site Admin

Stephen Lendman wrote:
America’s healthcare industry is misnamed, requiring sickness to thrive.

Profits aren’t made from wellness.

Hazardous prescription drugs “may pose the single most important class of unrecognized and avoidable cancer risks for the US population.”

Sometimes the best treatment is none at all. -- source

The medical system is a lot like presidential elections. Both are massive con-games.

With elections, you don't get to choose the president. That's just an illusion to make you feel that you are a necessary part of the process. You are not.

With the medical system, you don't get to have good health. That's just an illusion that can be induced via drugs. You feel better, but you are worse off than when you started.

It's beginning to look like everything is a con-game. The economic system certainly is, and so is the mainstream media, the energy industry, politics, the legal system, Congress, the government, the military, the educational system, and the list goes on and on. All of those involve big money, and so does the healthcare industry. If there is big money involved, you can be sure there is a con-game going on too.

Because money ruins everything.

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:04 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
In its review of the book, Accuracy in Media provides a devastating quote from Wright about his autistic grandson:

Right after he got the standard one-year vaccinations, he developed a very high fever and screamed for hours. Katie [Wright’s daughter] was so frightened she called her husband to come home from work and they put the baby in an ice bath to bring down the fever. When they called the doctor they were told the reaction was completely normal.

Yes, completely normal in the eyes of a lunatic licensed to practice medicine.

Normal, if brain damage is something parents should be expected to shrug off.

Normal, if destroying the life of a child, through officially sanctioned means, is simply written off as the cost of doing pharmaceutical business. -- source

Die, useless eaters!

“Maintain Humanity Under 500,000,000” – yep, they want us dead.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:55 am
Site Admin

It was routine for doctors all over America to send blood samples from patients they’d diagnosed with Swine Flu, or the “most likely” Swine Flu patients, to labs for testing. And overwhelmingly, those samples were coming back with the result: not Swine Flu, not any kind of flu. NO SIGN OF THE SWINE FLU VIRUS.

That was the big secret. That’s what the CDC was hiding. That’s why they stopped reporting Swine Flu case numbers. That’s what Attkisson had discovered. That’s why she was shut down.

But it gets even worse.

Because about three weeks after Attkisson’s findings were published on the CBS News website, the CDC, obviously in a panic, decided to double down. If one lie is exposed, tell an even bigger one. A much bigger one.

Here, from a November 12, 2009, WebMD article is the CDC’s response: “Shockingly, 14 million to 34 million U.S. residents — the CDC’s best guess is 22 million — came down with H1N1 swine flu by Oct. 17 [2009].” (“22 million cases of Swine Flu in US,” by Daniel J. DeNoon).

Are your eyeballs popping? They should be.

In the summer of 2009, the CDC secretly stops counting Swine Flu cases in America, because the overwhelming percentage of lab tests from likely Swine Flu patients shows no sign of Swine Flu virus or any other kind of flu virus.

There is no Swine Flu epidemic.

Then, the CDC estimates there are 22 MILLION cases of Swine Flu in the US.

The CDC will lie about anything it wants to. It will boldly go where no person interested in real science will go.

It will completely ignore its mandate to care about human health, and it will get away with it.

Fake medicine, fake science, fake news. Fake world! The world of "The Matrix", a world of deception and mind control.

Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:25 am

Interesting thread, Chico. And, I completely agree with your conclusion.

Lately, I have been taking a large spoon of fresh minced garlic mixed in a jar with a little raw honey on an empty stomach each morning.

Is it disease and pain that are departing or teeth of above mentioned thought vampires attempting to suck us into their schemes?

Best wishes for your New Year.

Rose

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:54 pm
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Interesting thread, Chico. And, I completely agree with your conclusion.

I often don't like my conclusions, but what can one do, if it's the truth?

Rose wrote:
Lately, I have been taking a large spoon of fresh minced garlic mixed in a jar with a little raw honey on an empty stomach each morning.

That's also on my agenda -- to eat more garlic. It's a constant battle to maintain proper health when they poison us via so many vectors, including the very food we eat. Or the air we breathe!

Best wishes for the New Year to you as well. Keep on fighting for better health.

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:09 pm

Thanks, Chico

Cig (from Avalon, Atticus 1, Agora, Obskure) recently joined InPHInet. I learned she has been busy interviewing guests on podcasts since 2015. I have posted two of her programs at InPHInet that you should be interested in. I placed the last one, an interview with Thomas Sheridan, in your Sociopaths/Psychopaths thread.

The other fits well here (I am not sure how to add a video, hope this works) :

THA HIJAC - Taking Control of your Health with Dr Keith
(duration 37:50)

Drop over and comment if you care to?

Rose

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:18 am
Site Admin

Thanks for the video, Rose!

It's incredible that at this stage of human development, we can't even trust the foods that we grow to sustain us and support good health! I know this is indeed the case, yet the mind is repelled by such a notion. In an insane world, we get food that makes us sick, but we don't know which foods are harming us, so we have to run "exclusion diet" experiments to try to identify those foods, and the results are potentially only valid for the one person tested!

I have always loved cantaloupe, but about 20 years ago, I discovered that it was making me nauseous a few minutes after eating it. After some thought, I theorized that it was the pesticides, which were now not isolated on the outside of the melon, but had permeated the fruit. As an experiment, I grew my own cantaloupe, which caused me no discomfort whatsoever. Yet a store-bought cantaloupe would still make me nauseous. That pretty much resolved it for me!

So using Dr. Keith's exclusion diet method would tell me cantaloupe is a food to avoid, when really it is pesticides that I should avoid, not cantaloupe. So once again I see how humans oversimplify a complex problem and declare with certainty that their method is correct and all other methods are bogus. This is always a big red flag for me, and I was disappointed by Dr. Keith's cock-sure attitude.

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Most of the issues regarding SV-40 and the cover up by Nixon are out in the open now. Carelessness in the development of polio vaccine set off a huge problem with the SV-40 cancer virus within the US population, and it slowly spreads and replicates. What it does is make cancer cells virtually immortal as it shuts down cellular apoptosis. They classified this information from 1959 to 1999 as it’s a major trigger in setting off a cancer pandemic via SV-40. And it’s still happening as there are many research lies being disseminated to continue the cover up of this affecting countless people. -- source

How bad is the problem? It's far beyond what the public can even imagine. The polio vaccine was tainted with a cancer-causing agent, and it was widely distributed to the public. Deliberately.

This is exactly what you can expect if monsters are our leaders, and they are. Via deception and manipulation, their strong points, sociopaths rise to the top in all fields. Their inherent evil then becomes the compass that guides the ship of state. We are nothing but expendable sheep in their eyes. They have no qualms about selling us health and delivering disease. A diseased population is easier to control. A healthy population is a threat.

The sociopaths have us. They own us.

George Carlin: You Have Owners
(duration 3:00)

Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next