Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Terrorism 
Site Admin

Post Re: Terrorism
Here's Ryan Dawson again, explaining clearly how the ruling sociopath network functions. They use blackmail and financial rewards, but blackmail is the foundation because in ensures cooperation. You can't be part of the "club" until they have something substantial on you that they know you would never want revealed. I remember reading somewhere that the Rockefeller family head had a large filing system of secret "dirt" on close associates. George H. W. Bush employed the same strategy, because it works so well.

=====

Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:38 am

My data and experience confirm this ladies expose. The Leviathan emerges....

USA Inc Depopulation & You - Deborah Tavares Trevor Coppola

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5vLuGPV-lU

Quote:
Deborah Tavares explores some of the ways depopulation may occur and everyday things we are exposed to may be used as weapons against the people. If Depopulation is the objective these may be the tools to do just that. Filmed at Conspiracy Con 2013

Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:05 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
My data and experience confirm this ladies expose. The Leviathan emerges....

Yes, I agree. It's mind-boggling and disgusting, which is becoming the Leviathan's signature.

I am familiar with the "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars" (1 2) document and have linked to it before. It is clearly the work of full-blown sociopaths, and you can easily come to that realization by reading just the opening few paragraphs:

Quote:
Security

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of domestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power and without full knowledge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodologies for economic conquest - it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without the loss of discretion or humility. Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest. Do not deviate from them. -- source

I am not familiar with the NASA document, so I will have to take some time to study it. NASA reminds me of NAZI, and it may only be natural given the infusion of Nazi scientists into the American space program via Operation Paperclip.

Last edited by Chicodoodoo on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Added additional links to SWFQW document.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:19 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
USA Inc Depopulation & You - Deborah Tavares

Well, I read the first 93 slides of the "NASA war document", and it was clear early on that Deborah Tavares is way off base with her assessment of this presentation. This is not a study of how to subjugate American citizens, but a study of future war threats the USA may face from outside hostile forces. Dennis Bushnell does this kind of thing, and it's nothing to get excited about. He is basically a trends analyst, along the lines of Gerald Celente, only he is accustomed to working for the enemy (the government), so he has the desired mindset molded by his comforts and apparently has no expectation that his ideas may be used against us by the ruling sociopaths. This is why it is so important to be aware of the sociopathy that dominates the upper levels of our extensive power hierarchy. They use us to decimate their enemy, which turns out to be us.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:35 am
Site Admin

Even if the above NASA document has been misinterpreted, the agenda for a massive culling of the global population, meaning extensive human genocide, certainly exists. The ruling sociopaths have only one thing to fear, and that would be the far more numerous non-sociopaths. The 1% fear the 99%, and why wouldn't they, as they are outnumbered 99 to 1. The solution is to greatly reduce the majority with disease and war, and to sterilize them directly or indirectly. It is already happening.

Quote:
There can be little doubt that depopulation is a consistent theme of global leaders and the idea has been around for a very long time. Preaching drastic population reduction may be one thing, but when the actions match the stated intent, all of us would be fools to not pay close attention and act accordingly as circumstances warrant. -- source

Will this affect you? If you are among the 99%, meaning you are a non-sociopath, then I would think so.

Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 pm

We are in a completely Weaponized environment generated by an intelligent, well organized, technocratic system that is sociopathic. They are using the guise of a "natural system" "current cultural associations" to drive, death and brainwashing to our people. It is completely parasitic in nature resembling the biological functions of cancer. We are and have been colonized, terraformed to be dehumanized into a disjointed, chaotic species. For what purpose? Resources? Distraction? Control? Conquered? Amusement?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:11 pm
Site Admin

Here is more revealing discussion on the depopulation agenda. It's amazing how so much is part of an interconnected agenda, where all the parts mutually support an overall conspiracy aimed at power and control over the masses. In other words, the fingerprints of sociopathic thinking are all over this general plan. Only the mind of a sociopath would find these actions comforting. By making and pursuing these plans, sociopaths expose themselves as a psychological group despite remaining individually hidden.

Quote:
In 1957 President Dwight Eisenhower, who later warned of a “military-industrial complex”, commissioned a panel of scientists to study the issue of overpopulation. The scientists put forth Alternatives I, II and III, advocating both the release of deadly viruses and perpetual warfare as means to decrease world population.

The first supposition dovetailed nicely with the pharmaceutical interests of the Rockefellers. According to Nexus magazine, the Rockefellers own one-half of the US pharmaceutical industry, which would reap billions developing medicines to “battle” the deadly viruses about to be released.

And right on cue, here comes ebola (1 2 3 4).

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Terrorism is the Goose that laid the golden egg. National security is a good one too. They have human rights sewed up in a nice fitting box like a technique. Im sure we are underestimating our own conditioning, especially from time inherited. I suspect they are using chemistry with behaviorism to morph are very skeletal structure. Why are there so many people who look like olympians? Did women always have such narrow hips? How is our vision changed with digital lights? I believe we are conditioned in the primitive brain for a very, very long time.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:04 pm
Site Admin

I agree with you, Mags.

magamud wrote:
Terrorism is the Goose that laid the golden egg. National security is a good one too.

How does one determine when the war on terrorism has been won? You can't. There is no terminus. It is a war without end. National security is the same. When will be "secure"? Never.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:44 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
All police states operate the same way. In 2010, Liberian authorities kidnapped Russian pilot Konstantin Yaroshenko on orders from Washington, held him illegally for over a year, then extradited him to America on fabricated drug smuggling charges.

His trial, conviction and 20-year sentence was a travesty of justice. He committed no crimes. Accusations against him were invented, solely for political reasons.

He’s been brutally mistreated throughout his long ordeal. Interviewed by Russia’s Izvestia, he explained the horrific injustice he’s endured - including “deliberate attempts to kill him” by deplorable prison conditions and vital medical treatment denied.

“I would like to disclose what is going on, because I am tired of fighting the lawlessness that I experience here. There is no justice here, only lies that I cannot refute in time,” he explained.

“Everything that the American side is doing (and says) is absolute lies. We have repeatedly caught them lying, but it turned out that such things are legal here.”

“Prosecutors are lying right in the court hall and the judge is backing them, says that this is all normal. They don’t even bother to refute that they are lying.”

“Earlier they claimed that they had never tortured or beaten me, but now they admit it. They just say that this is no big deal for them - to beat or torture someone.”

It’s official US policy. Prisoners are victims to be mistreated anyway authorities wish unaccountably. Yaroshenko was repeatedly punished for appealing for help and criticizing abusive prison treatment. -- source

I remember as a teenager reading stories about other countries doing stuff like this to Americans. Now the roles are reversed, and the good old USA is the bad guy. Would I have imagined as a teenager that such a thing could happen? Not on your life. I was well brainwashed, a fine upstanding citizen (slave).

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2