Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
No justice in the courts 
Site Admin

Post No justice in the courts
I know that there is little sympathy out there for this blustery fellow (Alex Jones) who is more entertainer than journalist. He may well be a paid disinfo agent, as so many believe. Or he is just an egotistical wildcard with limited self-control, and thus does himself no favors in courtrooms. Especially in ones presided over by the likes of Maya Guerra Gamble, who according to Jones has repeatedly told the jury that he is guilty. You don’t have to be a law student to recognize how beyond the pale that is. She has scolded him repeatedly, telling him he’s lying, and announced that “this is not your show.” Ah yes, this is a different show altogether. But it is a show. It’s not justice.

And there are countless other judges, waiting to slam their gavels down, prejudice juries with their biased comments, and with a steadfast refusal to follow standard legal procedures. Gamble banned Jones from mentioning either the First Amendment or the Constitution in court. Think about that. The U.S. Constitution unwelcome in a U.S. courtroom. It ought to bother you.

It's treason.

A judge banning a defendant from mentioning either the First Amendment or the Constitution in court is committing treason. The U.S. Constitution is the supreme law of the land. Any judge who will not allow the supreme law of the land into his courtroom should be hanged, as that is the traditional punishment for treason.

I learned long ago from first-hand experience in small claims court that there is no justice in the justice system. It is evident from this Alex Jones case regarding Sandy Hook that this is still the case. Sandy Hook was a psy-op, and many people called it out as such, including Alex Jones. They were not wrong to do so, but the ruling sociopaths do not like to be exposed. They fight back by persecuting the truth-tellers. That is exactly what is happening here. It's not justice. It's treason.

Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: No justice in the courts
Quote:
If we actually had a just society, the Bidens and the Clintons would already be in prison.

But that will never happen.

The entire world can see the hypocrisy, and Ron DeSantis hit the nail on the head when he said that we have now become a banana republic… -- source

Yes, when there is no justice in the justice system, it means that criminals rule. And that is the state of America today.

Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:30 am
Site Admin

Just as Democrats grasping for revolutionary power have weaponized US security agencies and the media into armies against their political opponents, they have also weaponized the courts by their appointments of judges. Just as the FBI was engaged in trying to frame President Trump with Russiagate and with a “Jan. 6 insurrection,” so are DOJ attorneys general, prosecutors and federal judges. The US justice system is as corrupt as they get.

It's nice to have Paul Craig Roberts agreeing with me about how corrupt our court system is. Hey, Hillary is still not anywhere close to being imprisoned! That alone proves our point.

Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:50 am
Site Admin

Three days ago I went to court seeking justice. Ha! Once again I learned there is no justice in the justice system.

The city has installed an automated camera system called AVIS (Automated Vehicle Identification System) to catch people running red lights. In August, I got a surprise notice of violation in the mail demanding a $75 fine for running a red light. I was not aware of having run a red light, and I was upset about being accused of this crime that I would never do intentionally. It turns out, from examining the AVIS system evidence, that the light turned from yellow to red 0.3 seconds before I entered the intersection. Thus, technically, I had run a red light.

However, I remembered what had happened. The light had turned yellow, and I knew I was too close to the intersection to be able to stop before I got there. So I decided to go through a yellow light as it was too dangerous to try to stop. Unfortunately for me, I didn't know the yellow light only lasted 4 seconds, and at the legal speed I was traveling (40 mph), I was 4.3 seconds away from the intersection.

I analyzed the AVIS video evidence against me, and I was able to calculate that when the light had turned yellow, I was in a "no-win" zone where I couldn't stop before entering the intersection, nor could I avoid going through the intersection on a red light.

I was prepared to use this defense in court, but the prosecution and the judge disallowed all of it with practiced precision. All of my arguments were "irrelevant", and I was cut off before I could even state them for the record. They clearly had experience with this type of case, while I did not. I was totally shut down, found guilty, and ordered to pay the fine. The prosecutor made me think of Darth Vader when he says in the Star Wars movie "All too easy." I could tell I was dealing with sociopathic types in both the female judge and the male prosecutor, who were repeating a theatrical performance that they had performed many times. It was truly discouraging to see evil triumph so easily.

My son did some research after my disastrous court case and found that my situation is a fairly well-known conundrum among traffic engineers called the "dilemma zone". I came across a video that described almost identically my very situation. Here it is.

Are some yellow lights TOO SHORT? (Math to check it!)
(duration 14:09)

When I had come in to request a court date, one police officer told me three interesting things. First is that he had personally reviewed over 15,000 of these violations. Second is that when I explained I didn't have time to stop, he replied, "That's what they all say." And third, he also said, "I can tell you we've never lost a case." I realized later upon reflection that the city is collecting millions of dollars in fines using this AVIS system from people just like me that had not really done anything wrong. Given this lucrative business model, why would the city be interested in re-configuring their traffic lights to eliminate the "dilemma zone"? In their eyes, money always trumps safety.

Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:07 pm
Site Admin

I don't watch TV, so I didn't see this report from a year ago talking a bit about how the city is not giving motorists "a fair shake" with their automated traffic camera system. The city is actually doing a shake-down of motorists, collecting millions of dollars in fines for unavoidable red light violations. Government is evil, and this is an small example of why it is evil.

Remember, my red light violation was in a 40 mph zone with a 4 second yellow light. I was 0.3 seconds short of being in the intersection on yellow. I was in that "dilemma" zone where I couldn't stop before arriving in the intersection, and I didn't have enough time to get through the intersection on yellow traveling at a constant 40 mph.

Shorter yellow lights found at some red light camera intersections
(duration 7:24)

Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A federal judge is going to bat for the corrupt U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) by telling the federal agency that it can withhold from the public Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccine" safety data for at least another six months due to meeting the criteria of "exceptional circumstances." -- source

Even the "justice" system says it is OK for a government safety agency to hide safety data from the public for the immediate future.

The criminal justice system is indeed criminal.

You can be sure that the data being hidden confirms that the FDA has committed crimes directly undermining public safety.

Sat Dec 23, 2023 5:55 pm
Site Admin

Just the other day, New York Attorney General Letitia James issued a remarkable statement. “Before this trial even began, the judge ruled in our favor and found that Donald Trump did engage in years of significant financial fraud,” James boasted publicly. This is associated with just one of Donald Trump’s absurd legal cases.

Let what this laughable, biased prosecutor said sink in for a moment. She admitted that the honorable judge had “ruled in our favor” before the case had gone to trial. Even for this collapsing Banana Republic, it’s a shocking precedent to openly brag about such a serious breach of basic legal protocol.

The legal system has become a cruel joke at our expense. Like everything else, it has become a for-profit business which doesn't care one whit about true justice. It now operates as a service for the biggest criminals on the planet, the ruling sociopaths, to protect them and their army of minions from prosecution, as well as to prosecute any who oppose them.

This system isn’t just rigged. It’s irreparably broken. And as Donald Trump pointed out in his most astute campaign comment, you can’t trust those who rigged it to fix it. Every time someone who was in the wrong place, at the wrong time, gets convicted after seeing his public defender for all of five minutes, we all lose. An unfair conviction, or an unjust acquittal based on legal irrelevancies like wealth, race, or politics, taints the system we all are supposed to respect. No one with any critical thinking ability whatsoever, and even a cursory knowledge of modern history, can possibly have the least bit of faith in our system. I cannot argue any longer with the anarchists. There is no reason to have even the most limited trust in any authority.

I agree. I have no faith in our system, and no trust in any authority. Our system is a total deception, now summarized by our hopeless motto "In God we trust." Our authorities have always defined God for us, which is nothing more than a projection of themselves. Ever wonder why the God of the Old Testament is such an A-hole? Because the authors of the Old Testament were sociopaths.

Quote:
“The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully.”
― Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Yeah, that's a good description of a sociopath. Sociopaths basically want us to worship them as our god. They are to be the masters, and we are to be their slaves. That's the way the psychology of the sociopaths directs them to think, and that's why no system run by sociopaths can ever be capable of justice.

Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:32 pm
Site Admin

It’s entirely appropriate that the most corrupt society in the history of the world, our own glorious America 2.0, should have a system of kangaroo courts that would make Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland, blush.

It's entirely consistent. Jewish sociopaths or their minions now control the U.S. government, including the Congress that makes the laws and the justice system that enforces them. Sociopaths run society. Note that sociopaths are pathological to society, which is how they got their name "sociopath". Before they had their own name, they were described as "the morally insane". They have no empathy for others and no moral sense, a truly pathological combination.

This very same scenario played out once before, 100 years ago, in Germany. A very moral man, a quiet and selfless war hero, a genuine non-sociopath, stepped up to the plate and struggled for 12 long years, including a stint in jail, to stop the destruction of Germany at the hands of the ruling sociopaths. He devoted his life to saving the ordinary people of Germany, his "Volk". He helped them realize the Volkswagon, and the autobahn system, and national unity. We've all heard his name before — Adolf Hitler. But all we have ever heard about him is lies heaped upon more lies. Humanity parrots a totally false narrative about Adolf Hitler that beautifully serves the ruling sociopaths. They keep that false narrative going with fake history, fake news, fake neo-Nazi theater, fake court cases, fake "experts", and fake authorities. It is sickening beyond belief how badly we've been played, when you know the truth.

There is no truth coming from our authorities. And there is certainly no justice in the justice system, because the authorities there are just as dishonest.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:38 am
Site Admin

The Rule of Law has collapsed, and with it, our nation, just as the Catiline Conspiracy tore the soul out of the rights of Roman citizens.

When the ruling sociopaths control all three branches of the U.S. government (legislative, judicial, and executive), there is no Rule of Law. There is only the rule of sociopaths.

Quote:
The government conspicuously moved J6 political hostages Ryan Samsel and Jake Lang to dangerous gang units in the understaffed Metropolitan Detention Center Brooklyn, notoriously the most “horrific in the country,” alongside notorious child sex traffickers, career criminal gang members ahead of their court proceedings in Washington, DC.

Samsel has described getting tortured while incarcerated for refusing to cooperate with the government in a plea agreement to testify against President Donald Trump and lie about former Proud Boys leader Joseph Biggs having a gun during the Capitol riot. -- source

Clearly, there is no justice in the justice system when people are held without charge, denied a speedy trial, denied medical care, tortured, and set up to be murdered before they can reveal their abuse. The United States of America is collapsing into criminality. Martin Armstrong suspects the nation will not survive past 2032, eight short years from now. I will be surprised if he is proven wrong via the passage of time.

Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]