Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Boston Marathon 
Site Admin

Post Re: Boston Marathon
Avalon has a very active thread about the Boston Marathon bombings here. There's a lot of interesting discussion and information there.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm
Site Admin

Jim Stone, famous for his investigation claiming the Fukushima earthquake was not natural, has also turned his critical eye onto the Boston Marathon bombings. Who'd have guessed that he too would see strong evidence for an orchestrated false-flag event?

Check out his analysis here.

Of special note is that the mainstream media is fighting back, trying to paint critical thinkers like Jim Stone as tin-foil-hat-wearing loonies. The controlled media has made significant inroads into consolidating control over the Internet, as witnessed by these two articles (1 2) from an obvious NWO mouthpiece website called Wired.com (no different from Yahoo News and so many other mainstream media outlets now online).

Wired.com wrote:
Time to recalibrate your seismographs, because this is Tinfoil Tuesday, our weekly look at the planet’s most insane conspiracy theories. Like Stone’s.

Wired.com wrote:
Of course all this is true, it’s on the internet.

As is Wired.com. Let the reader beware.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Site Admin

• Patsy
  • Fall guy
  • Scapegoat

A person who is framed and set up to take the blame. In any false-flag operation, there is always one. Some famous patsies:

• Lee Harvey Oswald, alleged killer of President John F. Kennedy.
  • Timothy McVeigh, alleged bomber of the Oklahoma Federal Building.
  • James Earl Ray, alleged killer of civil rights leader Martin Luther King.
  • Sirhan B. Sirhan, alleged killer of presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy.
  • The 19 Arab hijackers, alleged terrorists responsible for 9/11.

Now we have to add two young men, alleged bombers of the Boston Marathon.

Will we, the American public, ever wise up?

Pfft !

Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:38 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport really nailed this one. My hat is off to him. Bravo.

Leave it to Stephen Lendman to also step up to the plate and deliver.

Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:15 am
Site Admin

"I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice, tumbling down the rabbit hole." -- Morpheus in The Matrix.

I can relate, especially after reading this story. The intrigue and convoluted relationships makes it likely that the truth lies far down the rabbit hole, and the mainstream media is keeping the public as far from the rabbit lair as possible.

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:00 am

I am sure there were numerous cells of patsy drama there. All of our energy over who knows how much time has been sent to counter intelligence. Compartmentalization at every level from total complicity to the famous Nuremberg result I was just following orders. Double speak running wild without any accountability and thats our media. Starving families at home while we are at war across the world. Complete acquiescence to the lobotomized masses with a yellow ribbon justification to terminate any awakening. We are experiencing the evolution of tyranny. I suspect that intelligence command is like a production studio working a super bowl game.

I wonder who is the director?

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:58 pm
Site Admin

What do I read today but more absurd and outrageous information that contradicts the official story fed to the gullible public. It's so bad, it's laughable. "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had no firearms, explosives with him when captured"!

Quote:
There was no firefight in the backyard of the house where the boat was parked – or, more precisely, it was a one-sided fire: Tsarnaev did not respond to the heavy fire directed at the boat by police officers because he was unarmed. The police kept firing at the boat, on and off, for about half an hour, but in the tension and confusion which surrounded the siege it appears that they did not realize that nobody was firing back at them. -- source

This is, of course, a joke, right? An episode of the Keystone cops? And the website reporting this is a satirical operation like "The Onion", right? Oh, it has to be, with a name like "Homeland Security News Wire". Ha ha, funny!

WTF?! An Internet search pulls up dozens of sources stating the same thing?!

I swear, I'm living in The Matrix.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:52 am
Site Admin

Boston Bombings: Official Stories Change Like Fairy Tales

Rightfully so, because apparently that's what they are.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 am

I suspect that the confusion is not by mistake. Its done on purpose to set precedents on how events get processed. This creates a great deal of leverage and range to manipulate world events.

Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:47 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Overall, the Boston tragedy is clearly and sadly being exploited to revamp the “War on terror”, justify the police state apparatus in the US and other Western countries such as Canada, and legitimize attacks on our rights and liberties. -- source

So... ...who are the real terrorists?

They are the very people that claim to be protecting us from the terrorists.

It was the same for Sandy Hook; the Aurora shooting; the 1993 WTC bombing; 9/11; the Gulf of Tonkin; the assassinations of JFK, MLK, and RFK; the Phnom Penh airport attack (revealed by Chip Tatum), and so many others that we will never know about.

We are so conned that it is absolutely shameful.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next