Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Here is another nurse turned whistleblower (anonymous to avoid being fired) who tells the truth about how hospitals are filling up with people injured by the COVID vaccines! The doctors are totally dismissive towards any concerns the nurses have and continue to push the patients away from health and towards injury. According to the nurse, it's a nightmare.

Once again, Stew Peters brings us this exclusive interview. At some point, because of his good work, he will be silenced by the criminals. This is how tyranny operates, and we now have tyranny attempting to rule over us and having an easy time of it.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Rivera said, “Ladies and gentlemen, there is long-settled law in the United States of America that your freedoms cannot infringe on my family’s health. You don’t have the right to spread smallpox or Measles or Polio or whatever it is to my family. I have a right to protect my family. My government has the obligation to protect me and my family.”

He continued, “Get the damn vaccine. I have grandchildren. You have to get vaccinated.”

Rivera concluded, “You have no right to make a decision that negatively impacts my family.” -- source

Geraldo Rivera is a con-artist and sociopath. Getting the "damn vaccine" does not protect his damned grandchildren. Instead, it destroys the lives of the injected. Geraldo is an insider cooperating with the ruling sociopaths. As such, in exchange for his cooperation, he gets the saline placebo instead of the mRNA "clot shot". He's made his deal with the devil, and he doesn't care what happens to you and your family. May he rot in Hell for eternity.

Evil always puts on a pretty face. Geraldo Rivera, star on Jewish TV.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 am
Site Admin

Holy Schnit! This girl is a walking toxicity meter, and guess what is pegging her meter nowadays?

If you guessed "COVID vaccinated people", you obviously are not one of the sheeple.

WOMAN WITH RARE CIRS CONDITION - SHE CAN SENSE THE VAXXED & THEY ARE MAKING HER SICK!
(duration 3:00)

Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
What we are witnessing and living through today is the greatest scam in the history of the human race, which is now also morphing into the biggest cover-up, as vaccine injured people who have taken the experimental gene therapy shots are filling our hospitals, while the government and media lie to the American public and blame it on the unvaccinated. -- source

Indeed.

Quote:
While some people are now starting to wake up and realize that the whole COVID narrative has been a scam, and that they are being lied to regarding the alleged safety and effectiveness of the COVID injections, most people are seemingly still in the dark regarding the agenda in play here, and how the politicians are puppets to carry out this agenda of the Globalists.

This is a eugenics campaign to setup their New World Order and significantly reduce the world’s population, and it is no conspiracy theory anymore, as they have openly published this agenda for anyone who has eyes to see and ears to hear.

We are living in the presence of EVIL, and if you don’t wake up and recognize it soon, it will destroy you and your family. -- source

Once again, I can only agree. I have been pointing this out for over a year and a half now, but no one can hear me, as this site is shadow-banned by the search engines.

Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“Pandemic of the unvaccinated” has emerged as an expression of propaganda meant to provoke anger toward those who exercise medical choice in deferring or refusing the experimental vaccine. It is meant to isolate, shame, and humiliate anyone who will not agree to surrender medical autonomy to the state. It intentionally divides Americans against one another while simultaneously distracting attention from the medical reality of poor vaccine efficacy and vaccine harm. The expression is devoid of scientific meaning but full of coercive psychological power. It must be challenged. -- source

I underlined those words to show how this psy-op has the ruling sociopaths' signature all over it. They are deceiving and manipulating us to the extreme. It's what they always do. They did it with all the wars, with 9/11, with the Holocaust, with the Palestinian genocide by Israel, and with the central bank system (owned by the Rothschilds and controlling the world's money that everyone is programmed to work for).

The Holocaust Lie would have been easy to debunk, but humanity failed. 9/11 was even easier, but humanity failed. The COVID scam should be the easiest of all, but most of humanity is so brainwashed that they believe everything they are told. And therein lies the problem. When you believe everything you are told, and the group telling you everything is a private club of super rich and super devious lying sociopaths who own everything, what are you going to do? The only thing within your power to control is believing what they tell you. Stop doing that!

Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:55 pm
Site Admin

Here is more evidence of a massive criminal conspiracy to harm the public using experimental COVID-19 "vaccines" when safe, cheap, and more affordable treatments were readily available.

The Untold Story of Ivermectin
(duration 24:41)

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:45 am
Site Admin

Here is exactly what we've needed, a funeral director who speaks the truth!

The COVID-19 scam is laid bare by John O'Looney in startling clarity. The dead pass through his hands, so he knows a lot more than the lying media.

MUST WATCH!!! Funeral Director John O'Looney Blows the Whistle on Covid
(duration 38:53)

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to the CDC’s rules, no one is counted as “fully vaccinated” until a full 14 days have passed from the second injection of Pfizer or Moderna’s mRNA vaccine, or 14 days have passed after the first dose of the Johnson & Johnson shot. This rule conveniently hides 80 percent of the deaths that occur after vaccination and slyly mis-attributes these deaths as “unvaccinated deaths.” This fraudulent rule inflates the unvaccinated death toll and hides the real medical issues that are the result of covid shots. The vast majority of deaths occur within the first two weeks after vaccination, yet all these deaths are advertised as “unvaccinated deaths.” -- source

The rules the CDC directs everyone to play by are rigged to deceive.

Quote:
The CDC also devised a different set of testing guidelines for the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. The CDC is pushing many industries to punish the unvaccinated at their place of employment and education, forcing them to take more frequent covid-19 test swabs and nasal probes. CDC guidance allows laboratories to use a cycle threshold (CT) of 40 or greater for the unvaccinated. The CDC recommends that laboratories use a CT of 28 or less for the vaccinated. This disparate testing guideline minimizes the risk of false positives for the vaccinated, but continues to generate a pandemic of false positives in the unvaccinated, artificially raising the number of cases for the unvaccinated. -- source

It's a con-game. We're being played by con-artists. We're being deceived and manipulated by sociopaths.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:26 am
Site Admin

How is it possible that the medical system goes along with this evil COVID-19 psy-op?

Quote:
I just left my job of 24 yrs from the largest healthcare company HQ'd in Nashville. I have been a nurse for 24 years. I can tell you first hand that there definitely IS a medical conspiracy going on. -- source

Evidently some in the medical system are no longer going to cooperate with this evil plan. They are willing to end their careers over this, which should suggest to you the seriousness of this conspiracy. Yes, Virginia, there is a conspiracy.

Quote:
The nurses and doctors are working hard. They are doing what they have been taught to do in most cases. We all trusted the CDC. We trusted the FDA. We trusted that all clinicians were like us, wanting to actually help and cure people. I have learned just how false that is. What you don't understand is that the frontline clinicians who are doing their best, have come to trust leaders that are currently misleading them. The recommendations and protocols come down from corporate, who are following the CDC guidelines.

Chain of command. That's how this is carried out. It comes from the top, where the ruling sociopaths give the orders.

Quote:
I watched frequent presentations of obviously manipulated data. I listened to constant urging to convince everyone to get this safe and effective vaccine! What I never saw or heard was the truth. No public health officials wanted to discuss VAERS data (vaccine adverse events reporting). No one wanted to discuss unreliable or changing cycle thresholds for the PCR test (false positives/false negatives) No one wanted to acknowledge data from across the world that suggested Ivermectin as a successful treatment. No one wanted to have to admit that the most vaccinated country on the planet, Isreal, is now the most infected! No one wanted to talk about the change in guidance for cause of death, for who was counted as a "hospitalized COVID patient".There is a script, one narrative. Everything else is ignored, censored or excused. Doctors and nurses on the frontlines do not know these facts because after a 13 hour shift in the thick of it, who wants to hear anything else about it.

Human psychology. The ruling sociopaths understand normal human psychology and manipulate it with practiced precision.

Quote:
They know what the hospital administration tells them, and that's only what is passed down from corporate. They are told to give Remdesivir. That drug killed so many people in a trial for ebola that it couldn't finish the trial. It causes renal failure and multi system organ failure, you know, the things that the most severe COVID patients seem to die from. This just happened to a friend of mine. I told them not to take him to this certain hospital chain because of this protocol. They took him anyway. He didn't last 48 hours. As this scenario is witnessed over and over again, it terrifies the nurses.

Insidious deception. The official hospital treatment for a falsely labeled COVID-19 "case" is Remdesivir, dictated by the devil's little helper Dr. Anthony Fauci. Remdesivir causes general organ failure, a polite way of saying it kills you. Then they record your death as COVID-19. Pretty clever, don't you think?

Quote:
They are told all this death and devastation is from COVID, that's the disease process. No one questions the drug (Remdesivir). After all, occasionally it works. It is so much worse than you can comprehend.

Absolutely it is worse that most people can comprehend. Most people do not know what a sociopath is, or that sociopaths control our most powerful leaders, who are sociopaths themselves.

Quote:
No one has been given informed consent with these vaccines because all the data has not even been collected and many of the most severe of reported side effects are not listed on the package inserts. I've read them all.

I'm so disappointed in my career field that I have spent most of my life very passionately living in.

You were fooled, as were we all. Fooling the public is what the ruling sociopaths do, and they do it continually. It's not an occasional thing. It's their life's work. It's all they know, as it is the abnormal psychology they were born with. There is no changing their base nature. The best we can do is identify the sociopaths at an early age and manage them. Currently, we do no such thing. Instead, the sociopaths have come to dominate all positions of power, and they manage us, like a shepherd manages a flock of sheep, only with much more evil intent.

Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:07 am
Site Admin

My master, right or wrong!

Ummm....... no.

Too many people out there do not know the difference between right and wrong. They only know that it is right to obey authority, and this is wrong, especially when the authorities are the morally insane, i.e. the ruling sociopaths.

Ethics 101 is a beginning college course on distinguishing between right and wrong. Hear the professor that teaches the course.

Learn.

DR. JULIE PONESSE: PROFESSOR GIVES HEARTBREAKING FINAL LESSON ON REFUSING VACCINE BEFORE BEING FIRED
(duration 5:11)

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 99  Next