Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Ralph Baric's group at the UNC Chapel Hill were performing gain of function research in 2016. In this study, they used the WIV1-CoV virus as a clone to produce other chimeric viruses to see if they were more pathogenic. "we designed and synthesized a full-length infectious clone of WIV1-CoV consisting of six plasmids that could be enzymatically cut, ligated together, and electroporated into cells to rescue replication competent progeny virions (Fig. S1A). In addition to the full-length clone, we also produced WIV1-CoV chimeric virus that replaced the SARS spike with the WIV1 spike within the mouse-adapted backbone (WIV1-MA15, Fig. S1B). WIV1-MA15 incorporates the original binding and entry capabilities of WIV1-CoV, but maintains the backbone changes to mouse-adapted SARS-CoV. Importantly, WIV1-MA15 does not incorporate the Y436H mutation in spike that is required for SARS-MA15 pathogenesis"

Study funded by NIAID

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4801244/

Now tell me Fauci and crew didn't know exactly what they were doing!

Fauci should already be on death row awaiting his execution for crimes against humanity. Instead he's a billionaire living the sociopath's dream of enormous power and wealth. Clearly the justice system is controlled by the ruling sociopaths as well, as the greatest criminals in the world get away with mass murder year after year.

Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:15 pm
Site Admin

I'm a rare unvaccinated (as a child) and I'm in no way nervous. I had the good fortune to be born as the son of a TRUE Physician who knew how to build a strong and healthy Natural Immune system.

Considering that disease was directly correlated to bad hygiene and lack of access to clean water and had shown in precipitous decline in areas where these two things were of importance and promoted, only then did the introduction of vaccines see an increase in infection which set the stage for the fear mongering that convinced the majority that we absolutely NEED to vaccinate children, in the 1st world. It's too bad people joined the cult of Rockefeller so fully, but it doesn't make them right. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying a good, healthy life, sometimes healthfully, sometimes indulgently, and the only time I get sick is when I find myself in one of those modern, unsanitary cities that society loves to promote as the pinnacle of culture. As a matter of fact, haven't been sick once since I left NYC almost 2 years ago.

Whatever they throw at us, I'll take my chances, your parents likely took away your potential to feel the same. No, I won't live for your safety. Live for Liberty or get out.

A genetically unmodified human being! Unlike most people, he knows the score. All the vaccinated are losers.

Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:26 pm
Site Admin

Smoking gun: undeniable evidence you can see with your own eyes.

I'll bet you this information does not get broadcast to the general public.

What's in your blood?

VAXXED BLOOD (Germany) Vaxxed vs. Unvaxxed...
(duration 2:19)

Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Canadian docs will keep believing the “safe and effective” narrative because that’s what they are trained to do: trust the authorities.

My doctor friends in Canada simply cannot believe how brainwashed his colleagues are. Zero deaths in 30 years, now all of a sudden 14 deaths in 9 months each happening shortly after their shots. Come on. That’s not bad luck. No way. -- source

That's vaccine psy-op dogma, also known as cognitive dissonance. "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." Pay no attention to the inconsistencies of your brainwashing. Pay no attention.

Mon Aug 08, 2022 10:54 pm
Site Admin

Dr. Richard M. Fleming, with an unbelievable set of credentials, tells us COVID-19 was artificially created bioweapon.

Dr Richard Fleming Covid-19 and Vaccines are Bioweapons
(duration 54:28)

Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:54 pm
Site Admin

The evil that has been done to the vaccinated is truly horrifying. Here is a short video of surgery being done on a living person to remove worm-like blood "clots" which are being regularly found in people "vaccinated" for COVID-19 by morticians like John O'Looney.

Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I told you a few months ago that my high school BFF's husband died at 49 sitting up with the remote in his hand. The autopsy showed he had massive clots in his heart. -- source

Hmm, like these clots?

That video will end up censored, no doubt. But these are the same clots morticians and embalmers are finding in the bodies of vaccinated people, clots that they have never seen before in their businesses until after the "experimantal" COVID-19 "vaccines" were pushed upon the public.

Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Due to the severity of Mio’s symptoms, even the GP they called for advice did not suspect it could be Covid. They prescribed antibiotics, concluding that it was probably a bacterial chest infection.

Just to be sure, Mio took a lateral flow test. It was positive.

He recalls his shock: ‘We’d been quite careful for most of the pandemic, wearing masks and avoiding many big events. But I was pretty confident that, if I did get it, I would be fine because I’d had my jabs. But I couldn’t get out of bed for days and it took almost a month for me to fully recover.’ -- source

This propaganda brought to you by the UK's Daily Mail!

They are still brainwashing the public to believe that their declining health is not being caused by the mRNA injections masquerading as a vaccine for COVID-19. It's so obvious that this is not COVID-19 making them sick after they have been vaccinated multiple times with the "experimental" COVID-19 "vaccine".

If the public was as dumb as the Daily Mail makes them appear, the public would be as dumb as a box of rocks.

Hey Mio! You haven't "fully recovered". You are just starting your decline into the grave. Cause of death will be listed as SADS (Sudden Adult Death Syndrome) when you collapse and die, but it will really be because your blood mostly turned to goo, thanks to the poisonous mRNA "vaccine" injections.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to research out of Switzerland that was published back in 2006, between 1966 and 2004 – this is 39 years – there were 1,101 “sudden deaths” among otherwise healthy athletes under the age of 35. Comparatively, between January 2021 and April 2022 – this is just 16 months – there were at least 673 sudden deaths among athletes of the same demographic. -- source

That surely has nothing to do with the "experimental" COVID-19 "vaccines", right? I mean, how could it? They are "safe and effective", cutting-edge technology, and meant to protect public health. Yes, the mRNA "vaccines" are the main difference between the 1966 to 2004 time period and the January 2021 to April 2022 time period, but that would imply we've been conned.

And we have.

Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:03 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dr. Charles Hoffe is a family doctor. He lives and works in Lytton, in Canada. He is a graduate of the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa, and moved to Canada. He has worked as a rural family physician and emergency room physician for 31 years. -- source

Dr. Hoffe is also not afraid to speak the truth about the COVID-19 "vaccines".

"BIGGEST Disaster in Medical History!" ~ Dr Charles Hoffe Gives Riveting Speech In Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
(duration 10:17)

Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 99  Next