Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
David Icke unloads on the psychopaths driving the COVID-19 psy-op here. There is no doubt in my mind that he is basically calling it correctly. Almost no one else has demonstrated the gift of foreseeing the future as well as David Icke. And for this he has been mocked and ridiculed to an extent that few people could survive. And yet decades later, here he stands, confident, compassionate, courageous, and caring. If you understand the mentality of psychopaths and the destination they have planned for us, predicting the path they wish to herd us along is fairly easy. After all, we know the world they wish to create, where the population is drastically culled, the psychopaths have all the power, and the ordinary people are reduced to indentured servants obeying the psychopaths.

Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:18 am
Site Admin

The COVID-19 psy-op is literally a war of evil versus good. The forces of evil are waging a quiet war with silent weapons. The forces of good are for the most part unaware that a war is being waged against them. They are being deceived and manipulated by the best con-artists on the planet, the ruling sociopaths. It's past time to wake up. While it is hard to know the true numbers, as the con-artists continually deceive us with false information, it is probable that a third to a half of the global population will be wounded or killed from the weaponized "vaccines".

Here is a typical tragedy of this insidious war.

Maryann: Marine Veteran and Former Police Officer Father Died as a Medical Prisoner
(duration 15:04)

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:21 am
Site Admin

Why Did The FDA Approve The First Oral Blood Thinner For Children 3 Months to 12 Years?

Duh!

Regardless of what the official story is, COVID-19 vaccines cause systemic blood clotting, and COVID-19 vaccines are now being criminally approved for children.

The pharmaceutical companies are going to be making a lot of blood money. And a lot of kids are going to be suffering, along with their parents.

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:08 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Now, due to the realization that the “died with = died from” paradigm is dependent on the accuracy of the “with” part — which depends largely on PCR test kits. Given the use of high threshold values for “diagnosis” of COVID-19, the rates of cases and deaths have been grossly exaggerated. The evidence is so overwhelming - and coming in from all sources (except the US CDC) that Italy has revised its estimated number of deaths from COVID-19 from over 390,000 to less than 4,000 — overnight. -- source

Italy's COVID-19 deaths are cut by a factor of 100! I would bet money that the remaining claimed deaths were not due to COVID-19, because we do not have a test that can identify COVID-19!

This has been the case worldwide for the past 22 months, and it is still the case today. We have been royally conned, and in the meantime, these false COVID-19 death numbers have driven a major portion of humanity into taking an equally fraudulent "vaccine" shot that will cause more deaths than were falsely claimed to be from COVID-19!

Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:24 am
Site Admin

Too bad American doctors can't see the truth like this doctor can!

Like David Icke, he points out that if you understand the destination (where the ruling sociopaths are trying to take us), you will the understand the journey (how they are manipulating us to get us there).

Dr. Chetty give a good explanation of how the Covid vaccine is a slow kill so nobody realizes it
(duration 11:03)

Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:43 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Professional athletes all around the world are dropping dead from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines,” and the mainstream media is doing everything in its power to hide this fact from the public.

When it does get reported, the talking-heads call it a “mystery,” but it is no mystery. In every case, an athlete develops heart problems immediately after getting jabbed that eventually lead to sudden death. -- source

Just yesterday, I stopped at a garage sale. I started talking with lady selling the displayed items, and she told me her daughter had recently died unexpectedly of unexpected heart trouble. "Had she been vaccinated?", I asked.

"Yes, just three weeks before her death."

So I shared a bit of what I have learned about the fake COVID-19 vaccines, and how they cause heart problems in many of those who receive them. I also told her how her loss makes me want to cry, as it is being done deliberately to the population, and almost no one recognizes what is really going on.

The evil ruling sociopaths behind this evil psy-op need to be made to pay.

Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:42 am
Site Admin

Sociopaths always end up exposing themselves, if we simply pay attention.

Quote:
The "mandate" is pure politics; has nothing to do with "health".

>> 99 employees...no need to "vaccinate"

>> 100 employees...HUGE fines if you don't "vaccinate"

>> 1000's of employees working 100% from home spread out over the country/world (Amazon customer service)...literally no office space for them ever to come in to...HUGE fines if you don't "vaccinate"

>> 497,000 employees at the USPS...no need to "vaccinate"

>> 1,000,000+ crossing the border illegally...no need to "vaccinate"...fly them all over the country. -- source

Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:18 am
Site Admin

Former Russian intelligence officers living in the United States know COVID-19 is a psy-op, so why can't ordinary Americans see it? Are they really such sheep that they can't bust out of a wet paper bag when they are told to remain prisoners and like it?

Well yeah, Followers are like that...

Dr. Igor Shepherd: Covid is a Global Military Operation, We’re Facing Genetic Genocide
(duration 1:14:10)

Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Bill Gates has urged governments worldwide to issue punishments to online users who question mask and vaccine mandates. -- source

Bill Gates wants the U.S. government to punish me for questioning mask and vaccine mandates. I want the U.S. legal system to punish him for the COVID-19 conspiracy to harm billions of people worldwide.

Do you think I am being unreasonable? I bet Dr. David Martin does not think so.

Dr. David Martin: Treasonous Acts. (full video)
(duration 38:37)

Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:33 pm
Site Admin

Emergency medical technicians in Australia report a huge rise in serious adverse reactions due to the COVID-19 "vaccine", but they can't show their faces for fear of being fired for speaking the truth.

What's wrong with this picture? Everything.

Alarming Reactions Aussie Covid Adverse Reactions

Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60 ... 99  Next