Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
The State of Hawaii is turning the H-3 freeway on Oahu into a mandatory COVID-19 road block checkpoint, blocking traffic in both directions and subjecting travelers to mandatory testing, reports Hawaii News Now. It means that Hawaii is being rapidly transformed into a medical police state which will soon morph into mandatory quarantine camps like we’ve already seen rolled out in Australia and New Zealand. -- source

If the goal is to generate fear in the public by using mandatory COVID-19 tests that generate unbelievably high rates of false positives, making it appear that the bulk of the people tested have COVID-19, when none of them are even sick... ...well then, the ruling sociopaths are guaranteed to reach that goal.

And don't you know that sociopaths secretly rig the game so that they are guaranteed to win? Yes, that's exactly how they play the game.

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The president said he had instructed Tanzanian security forces to check the quality of the (COVID-19 testing) kits. They had randomly obtained several non-human samples, including from a pawpaw, a goat and a sheep, but had assigned them human names and ages.

These samples were then submitted to Tanzania’s laboratory to test for the coronavirus, with the lab technicians left deliberately unaware of their origins.

Samples from the pawpaw and the goat tested positive for COVID-19, the president said, adding this meant it was likely that some people were being tested positive when in fact they were not infected by the coronavirus. -- source

Just as I have been pointing out for months, the tests for COVID-19 are worthless! The rate of false positives generated by the tests is so high that more than half the people tested who aren't even sick test positive for COVID-19!

So yeah, the papaya is spreading COVID-19. Goats too. Hey, has anyone tested the water?

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:29 am
Site Admin

This is rather disturbing for all those gullible people believing what they are hearing about COVID-19 from the mainstream media.

In order to propose a prevention protocol and to provide information on therapeutic approaches, it is necessary to establish the parameters of the pathogenic agent, which has revealed serious inconsistencies in the official version. These inconsistencies have led to the identification of obvious corruption and an agenda contrary to public welfare, culminating in criminal and genocidal intent, and the implementation of a totalitarian state, which are reported in our conclusions. -- source

And a note from the translator of this French military document:

Quote:
I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow. -- source

Yes, sociopaths are behind this evil psy-op, and any normal person will be repulsed.

We are being played. Supposedly even parts of the French military are seeing it. Is any part of the U.S. military seeing it, and if so, are they opposed to it, or are they a part of it?

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:02 pm
Site Admin

Thus one notes that the total number of deaths did not increase compared to the previous year during the same period, but this total figure includes the presumed deaths by COVID-19, which are the majority. This means that there is no increase in the number of people dying, but that their death is attributed to COVID-19, while they actually died from something else.

There is no pandemic, and there never was. People are dying at the normal rate from the normal things. No one gets out of here alive, as death is as natural as birth. But we have been deceived into believing there is a pandemic of a deadly flu virus that is spread by healthy people with no symptoms of any illness.

Say what ! ??

We are dealing globally with an unprecedented situation, in which a small group of people, hidden behind the anonymity of capital and international institutions and led by a few private bankers, organize shocks or take advantage of shocks in order to advance their global agenda of taking political control of the world by instituting a "global government".

Yep, that's how it works.

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:17 pm
Site Admin

In the past, as a child, parents used to tell me what to think. So did TV, then books. After that, teachers, then professors. Then came movies, daily newspapers, and weekly magazines. Now, I've left all that behind, and everything has changed. I think on my own now. It's incredible. No parents, no teachers, no TV, no newspapers, no magazines, no movies. It's been like that for 12 years or so. I still read books, but not like the sponge I was, accepting it all on higher authority. Now I question everything, debate everything, and dismiss nothing outright. Nothing is certain, because we have been deceived about so many things. Most of those things we were taught to be certain about, when they were in fact not true. That's a tough pill to swallow, and most people can't do it, or even want to.

That's why I could see through the COVID-19 scamdemic very quickly from the beginning. And that's why most other people cannot.

Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:54 am
Site Admin

This is rather disturbing for all those gullible people believing what they are hearing about COVID-19 from the mainstream media.

In order to propose a prevention protocol and to provide information on therapeutic approaches, it is necessary to establish the parameters of the pathogenic agent, which has revealed serious inconsistencies in the official version. These inconsistencies have led to the identification of obvious corruption and an agenda contrary to public welfare, culminating in criminal and genocidal intent, and the implementation of a totalitarian state, which are reported in our conclusions. -- source

And a note from the translator of this French military document...

After having read a good portion of this supposed French military document that supposedly has been translated into English, I have to say that I do not believe it is a French military document. It doesn't feel right. Where is the original in French? I would like to see it. This feels more like a presentation by the alleged "translator" who wants to give it credibility by claiming it is a foreign military document. It lacks a consistency of purpose and perspective that makes me doubt its claimed origin. Could it be controlled opposition?

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In other words, what are visibly described as the health ‘authorities’ do not know whether, if a person tests positive, they are infected or not. The TGA also admits that the ‘reliability of the evidence’ is uncertain because of the ‘limited evidence base’.

They know their PCR tests are dodgy and the serology tests are useless, so they are hiding it in plain sight in the hope that no-one picks up on it.

Yet testing positive is what is being called a ‘case’ (a word that usually applies people who are obviously sick) and the rise in so-called ‘cases’ is being used as the rationale for abusive and absurd lockdowns in Melbourne (where this writer lives). -- source

I've been pointing out the same thing for months now, that the tests are worthless for diagnosing COVID-19, and the ruling sociopaths orchestrating this fake pandemic have known this to be the case from the beginning. It's part of their plan even! They want the public to believe the tests are accurate, when in fact the false positives the tests generate are being deliberately used to give the scam life!

Quote:
They are relying on tests that, by the government’s own admission, are not reliable. This is not conflicting views amongst ‘experts’. This is the government itself. It is an extraordinary scandal and if there was a functioning media, the government would be exposed for gross incompetence and political aggression.

Victorian citizens who try to organise peaceful protests are being arrested in their homes and charged with ‘incitement’, whatever that means. The police have descended into total hypocrisy. -- source

And we are being deliberately led into total tyranny.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:54 am
Site Admin

Quote:
New research has discovered that coronavirus tests may be finding dead traces from weeks-old infections, resulting in false positives that inflate the scale of the pandemic.

The study was carried out by experts from the University of Oxford’s Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine and the University of the West of England. It found there was a risk of “false positives” because of how Covid-19 testing is being conducted.

The scientists discovered that, despite people with Covid-19 being infectious for only around a week, one test used to detect the disease can still give a positive reading weeks after the patient has recovered. -- source

No, it's far worse than that, as evidenced by the groups (reported in this thread) who were never sick with COVID-19, yet around 50% of the people in each group tested positive for COVID-19.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:12 am
Site Admin

Come on, humanity, you can do this! You don't have to be the victim of the ruling sociopaths who have kept you under their thumb since the beginning of recorded history. You can change this! You can be free of their power and control, as well as their deception and manipulation. You can control them, instead of allowing them to control you!

Dr. Vernon Coleman explains why the UK Government's new laws in England are unnecessary and indefensible.
(duration 10:45)

Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:01 pm
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport correctly points out the root of the COVID-19 scamdemic is the terribly faulty assumption of "one disease, one cause". He calls this belief a public addiction. We have certainly seen a ridiculous number of deaths that are labeled COVID-19 deaths when they are not caused by that specific strain of coronavirus, or were already in progress due to other serious comorbidities.

I have an elderly friend named Will that I usually see weekly. I hadn't seen him for months, and a few days ago he was back. "I almost died of COVID!", he told me. He was taken to the hospital where doctors ended up putting him on a respirator and placing him in an induced coma for a while. He somehow survived, "with God's help" as he put it. So is this finally the first person I have encountered in seven months who actually had COVID-19?

No. He said it was very strange, but nobody around him, including family and friends, got sick from exposure to his COVID-19, said to be highly contagious. That's because whatever made him sick was not highly contagious, so it surely couldn't have been COVID-19, which is so contagious that the public must wear face masks, practice social distancing, sanitize everything that is touched, and even be ordered into lockdown! All because they are brainwashed to believe "one disease, one cause".

phpBB [audio]

PART I: HOW IT STARTED by Jon Rappoport
(MP3 file duration 27:54)
-- source

Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 99  Next