Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Here is a 2.5 hour long video with a very good summary of the COVID-19 scamdemic. Yes, I watched the whole thing and was suitably impressed. I can't find a way to post it directly, so you will have to click on the link. Let's hope it doesn't get censored. In case it does, the title is "BILL GATES & ANTHONY FAUCI PSYCHOPATHS EXPOSED | CORONAVIRUS, 5G, VACCINE UPDATE" and the duration is 2:27:15.

Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Dangerous military-biological weapons have been found in Ukraine, according to Russia’s permanent representative at the UN office in Geneva, Gennady Gatilov.

Gatilov revisited the details of US military biology research in a network of over 30 US-led laboratories in Ukraine. The work there was all carried out on behalf of and with funding from the US. Pentagon contractors implementing bioweapons research were well-known companies such as Black and Veach, Metabiota, CH2M Hill. The name of the US President’s son Hunter Biden, who played a central role in funding the research mentioned, also appears as FWM reported earlier.

Preparatory work for camouflaged pandemics

The main point of the US research was the possibility of spreading particularly dangerous infections caused by highly pathogenic influenza H5N1, pathogens for hemorrhagic fever, Corona viruses, etc. Six virus families and three types of pathogenic bacteria have been isolated. These are characterized by resistance to drugs and rapid spread from animal to humans. Also, they have natural sources in both Ukraine and Russia, and their deployment can be disguised as a natural outbreak, Gatilov said. -- source

Still think Fauci and cabal are legit? We are being deliberately and clandestinely targeted for elimination by our own criminal government.

Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Astrid Stuckelberger has 30 years of experience as a researcher. In the years 2009-13, she was affiliated with the WHO, with pandemics as her specialty. She has published 180 publications and 12 books.

She said the pandemic was most certainly planned. ”You can see this from all the documents. Everyone can analyze them, they are in the open, right in front of our eyes.”

She pointed to research by Professor John Ioannidis at Stanford University showing that mortality in 2020 was not higher compared to other years. “It’s a lie, and no pandemic. The WHO accepts that mortality is not higher, yet they have not declared the ‘pandemic’ to be over,” she added.

Stuckelberger said she did not view herself as a whistleblower, but an expert in public health, medicine and science. But Gates’ minions have declared war on her. “The universities of Geneva and Lausanne have stopped all my courses. I’m on trial, they’re attacking me. They want to revoke my medical license, they’re trying to say I’m not competent, that I’m lying. This applies to all researchers who say this, we are now several doctors who warn of death after vaccination. It is dangerous for professionals to talk about it.” -- source

A respected scientist says COVID-19 was a psy-op. I have long said that COVID-19 was a psy-op. Neither I nor the respected scientist will receive any air time to warn the public. And do you know why?

Because the rich and powerful people who ran the COVID-19 psy-op also own all of the mainstream media. They are currently lying to us about Ukraine, just as they were formerly lying to us about COVID-19.

Did you know the Jews own the mainstream media?

Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:21 am
Site Admin

When I first heard the claim of asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 in the Spring of 2020, I laughed in disbelief. I actively mocked the "scientists" who seriously suggested such a process as total idiots. We were being played, and I said as much over and over again right here in this thread.

Was I right?

Exposing The Lie of Asymptomatic Transmission, Once And For All
(duration 17:00)

Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:52 am
Site Admin

Quote:
At least 75 percent of women in their first trimester who have received the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine have had a miscarriage, according to one fertility clinic. -- source

What will it take before people understand how badly they've been played?

I'm beginning to think that a significant percentage of the population will never arrive at that understanding.

Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:30 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today released new data showing a total of 1,237,647 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines were submitted between Dec. 14, 2020, and April 15, 2022, to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S.

The data included a total of 27,349 reports of deaths — an increase of 373 over the previous week — and 222,836 serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 2,971 compared with the previous week. -- source

A quarter of a million U.S. citizens have been seriously injured or killed by the COVID-19 mRNA "vaccine".

And this is a deliberately under-reported figure by a U.S. government agency whose interest is tightly entangled in keeping the figures low. Past studies have shown that only about 1% of the deaths and injuries are even reported to the VAERS system, which means the real number of Americans seriously injured or killed by the experimental injection is likely around 25 million.

25 million!

Compare that to the totally fake number of 6 million Jews allegedly gassed by the Germans, when there were only around 6 million Jews in Europe and Asia before WW2, and around 6 million Jews in Europe and Asia after WW2. See how they manipulate us? No Jews were gassed by the Germans, yet they got us to believe 6 million were. And now 25 million may have been seriously harmed by the mRNA injections in the U.S. alone, yet they falsely report to us that only a quarter million were seriously harmed. See what I mean when I say we live in a world of deception? We are being deceived and manipulated all the time!

Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:24 pm
Site Admin

Thank goodness for the fact checkers, who keep us deceived!

USA Today wrote:
The claim: "N95 masks block few, if any" COVID-19 particles due to their size.

We rate this claim FALSE because it is not supported by our research. The COVID-19 virus itself is indeed smaller than the N95 filter size, but the virus always travels attached to larger particles that are consistently snared by the filter. And even if the particles were smaller than the N95 filter size, the erratic motion of particles that size and the electrostatic attraction generated by the mask means they would be consistently caught as well.

Yet the N95 masks were sold with the express disclaimer on the packaging that they do not protect against viral transmission. Whose research is accurate then, the manufacturer's or USA Today's?

Masks do not prevent viruses from entering the body through the mucosa of the eyes.

Masks are not even an issue if the pandemic is a fabricated pys-op, which it is.

The point is that the mainstream media wants everyone to be sucked into the psy-op narrative. In other words, the mainstream media is complicit in ensuring the success of the psy-op. They are part of the deception and manipulation of the public. They are aligned with the forces of evil doing this to us. They are bad.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:53 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
China has repeatedly defended its Covid Zero policy, saying the policy saves lives and keeps the economy going, even as the strategy is doing just the opposite, increasingly darkens the country’s growth outlook and threatens to disrupt global supply chains. -- source

Why would China pursue a Covid Zero policy but not a Flu Zero policy or an Infection Zero policy?

Because COVID is a psy-op, and China's sociopath leaders see a benefit for them, like more power and control, a more enslaved population, and more personal wealth. That's what sociopaths in government the world over want, which is why they are all supporting the psy-op.

Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:47 pm
Site Admin

The criminals behind the COVID psy-op told us what they were doing in writing, but because almost no one reads the overwhelming amount of shady documentation these criminals generate, we were blind-sided by their enormous crime against humanity.

That's a good trick. The guilty should hang for that.

STEW PETERS - DR.DAVID MARTIN - HUMANS ARE BECOMING BIO-WEAPON FACTORIES AFTER JAB!
(duration 14:40)

Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:20 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
More than 123,000 people have signed a Change.org petition endorsing a letter to Chancellor Olaf Scholz penned by 28 German intellectuals and public figures calling on him to reverse Berlin’s recent change of course on the sending of heavy weaponry to Ukraine.

Expressing agreement with the government’s assessment that Russia “violated international law” with its military operation in Ukraine, the appeal stresses that this does not justify the risk of the crisis “escalating into a nuclear conflict”. -- source

Russia “violated international law” only because the U.S. and NATO have been clandestinely and deliberately violating international law for a long time now, effectively setting up the Ukrainian situation where Russia has to violate international law to counter the law-breakers. This is how the international cabal of ruling sociopaths got Japan to attack Pearl Harbor and Hitler to attack Poland as well, so it's a known and reliable technique. Putin is constantly painted as the bad guy, when he is the only good guy in the game. Joe Biden (USA), Justine Trudeau (Canada), Emmanuel Macron (France), Scott Morrison (Australia), Olaf Sholz (Germany), and Boris Johnson (Britain) are all minions of the real bad guys, the international cabal of ruling sociopaths, headed by the Rothschilds.

Mon May 02, 2022 9:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next