Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
The UK government has just published a report that confirms Covid-19 vaccination is deadly, with figures showing mortality rates per 100,000 were lowest among the unvaccinated throughout the whole of 2022.

The report also reveals that the triple+ vaccinated accounted for 92% of COVID deaths.

The Government’s report on vaccination raises serious questions about the efficacy and safety of the Covid-19 vaccines, and it proves that being vaccinated does not provide the protection that was promised. It instead does the opposite. -- source

Duh. Not news to me.

Note that this is the same UK government that was practically mandating the shots not so long ago.

Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Last week the Department of Statistics Singapore published data on number of deaths and death rates for 2022, the second year after the rollout of the covid “vaccine.” The data shows a 10.4% increase in the number of deaths during 2022 compared to 2021. And comparing the number of deaths in 2022 to the pre-pandemic year of 2019 there was a staggering 26% increase. -- source

I read that it is even worse in the Philippines, which had a very high rate of COVID-19 "vaccine" compliance.

Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
New Zealand has recorded the largest increase in the number of registered deaths since the 1918 influenza pandemic, new data from Stats NZ shows.

The births and deaths figures, for the year ending December 2022, show there were 38,574 deaths in 2022, 10.4 per cent (3642) more than in 2021.

This increase - attributed to Covid-19 and an ageing population - is the biggest year-on-year jump since the 55.4 per cent (5835) spike in deaths following the 1918 flu pandemic. -- source

Hmm, another 10.4% increase in yearly deaths (see prior post) for 2022 compared to 2021.

2020 was the year of the fake COVID-19 pandemic, when yearly deaths did not increase over prior years. That was our big clue that the pandemic was fake.

2021 was the year of the experimental COVID-19 vaccine, when yearly deaths did increase over 2020. That was our big clue that the injections were harmful.

2022 was the year of "boosters" and expanded pressure to inject everyone, including young children. Yearly deaths increased another 10% above the increase recorded for 2021. That was our big clue that we have been played for fools three times in a row by the ruling sociopaths running this COVID psy-op.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, and it's clear I am up against powerful sociopaths who have conspired to deceive and manipulate the bulk of humanity."

Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:12 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield testified during a Congressional hearing on the origins of COVID-19 that the virus most likely came from the Wuhan lab.

“Based on my initial analysis of the data, I came to believe and I still believe today that it indicates that COVID-19 more likely was the result of an accidental lab leak than a result of a natural spillover event,” Redfield told the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on Wednesday.

Redfield explained his rationale, noting that several suspicious events occurred at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in the months preceding the COVID pandemic in 2020.

“In Sept. 2019, three things happened in that lab. One is they deleted the sequences. Highly irregular, researchers don’t like to do that,” Redfield said.

“The second thing is they changed the command and control from civilian to military. Highly unusual.”

“The third, which is very telling, is they let a contractor redo the ventilation system in that laboratory. Clearly, there was strong evidence that a significant event happened in that laboratory in September,” he added.

Redfield also testified that the National Institutes of Health (NIH) did indeed fund gain of function research through EcoHealth Alliance, a statement that directly refutes Dr. Anthony’s Fauci’s testimony to Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) in 2021.

“I think there’s no doubt NIH funded gain of function research,” Redfield said, adding other government agencies, including the State Department and Defense Department, used taxpayer dollars to aid in the funding. -- source

Three years after I laid out the evidence, right here in this thread, that the COVID-19 pandemic was fake and that we were being played by the lying authorities ... only now is it starting to come out that I was totally right. Why is it coming out? Because there are more and more people that know we were fooled. Many are Independents like me who saw through the scam early on, but many are also Followers who are beginning to realize they were misled by the authorities.

Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:50 am
Site Admin

"Anti-vaxxers, you won."

Episode 1995 EXCERPT - AntiVaxxers Win
(duration 3:02)

Only it's not true. It is the ruling sociopaths who planned and implemented the COVID-19 psy-op that won. Just because I wasn't deceived into taking the poison doesn't make me the winner. I have family, friends, and neighbors who did take the poison. I have to watch them decline and suffer. Quite probably, I have to watch them die. That doesn't feel like winning to me. Winning would be bringing the ruling sociopaths to justice and eliminating their ability to ever have the power to do such things in the future. That would be winning to me, because that would be winning to the vast majority of humanity.

Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This "vaccine" turns your body into an out of control spike protein factory with an undetermined production date deadline. In addition to binding to ACE2 receptors throughout the body and causing massive inflammation, this spike protein producing RNA is capable of integrating into your own DNA through reverse transcriptase,...which may mean it may be permanent and may cause mutations. -- source

Quite right.

• It is not a vaccine. The CDC had to first change the official definition of the word vaccine in order to call this poison a vaccine.
  • Your body is indeed turned into an out-of-control spike protein factory.
  • There is no "off" switch for the production of spike protein.
  • The spike protein does bind to ACE2 receptors, which are quickly found in the blood vessel walls throughout the body.
  • Spike protein attaching to ACE2 receptors in the blood vessel walls does cause massive inflammation.
  • That massive inflammation in the capillaries causes death by oxygen deprivation to the body cells on the other side of the capillary walls.
  • That cell death in the heart and the brain is not repairable. It results in permanent damage to the heart and brain.
  • By way of reverse transcription, the production of spike protein can be incorporated into your DNA and affect your descendants.

To the vaccine gullible: Are you happy with your injections now?

Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Mid March 2023, the estimated number of doses administered Worldwide is in excess of 14 billion, for a total World population of 8 billion people. (1.75 doses per person for a World population of 8 billion).

The scale and social impact of this vaccine operation are beyond description. It’s a war against humanity in its entirety. -- source

A war by devious, conspiring, powerful sociopaths. That's what they always do.

Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Officials in Japan are demanding that the government comes clean after the nation has just recorded a staggering 210,000 excess deaths – the highest number since World War II.

The Japanese government is coming under mounting pressure to tell the truth about the number of vaccine injuries and related deaths.

A growing number of experts believe the country’s vaccine mandates and the rollout of mRNA Covid shots are directly linked to the soaring excess deaths. -- source

All major governments are controlled by the ruling sociopaths. The COVID-19 psy-op and fake vaccine injection program were essentially run by the ruling sociopaths. Ergo, no major government is going to be telling the truth about either the fake pandemic or the poison injections.

It's pretty obvious.

Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
German Minister of Health Karl Lauterbach has issued an apology to the public and admitted that the Covid shots he once promoted are causing “severe disabilities” that will likely be “permanent.”

Lauterbach previously encouraged the people of Germany to get vaccinated by claiming that mRNA shots are safe and free of side effects.

However, he has just gone on record to admit that he was wrong.

On August 14, 2021, Lauterbach said on Twitter that the Covid shots had “no side effects.”

He made the statement while further questioning why some Germans were refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

But after being confronted with soaring sudden death rates and record numbers of injury reports in Germany, Lauterbach has now changed his tune. -- source

He should be immediately fired.

A person with this degree of incompetence should not only be fired, but legally prosecuted as well.

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:36 am
Site Admin

It was a conspiracy. That's no theory. It is just the plain truth.

It was the ultimate crime against humanity. So where is the justice?

There is no justice other than what we create.

It’s Much Worse Than You Think, Govt Corruption And The Creation Of Covid w/ David E. Martin, PhD
(duration 1:18:32)

Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 99  Next