Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
The ruling sociopaths have planned out this "deadly" pandemic many times in the past, and in many different ways, so that they can eliminate as much as possible the unexpected that might derail their agenda.

Quote:
The following interview with an investigative journalist (a real one) named Harry Vox (Harry Stuckey) took place during the EbolaMania scare of 2014. Vox had gotten hold of a 2010 document authored mainly by "futurologist" Peter Schwartz and published by the Rockefeller Foundation. It was titled, "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development" -- in which the various scenarios for today's CoronaMania are clearly and "prophetically" spelled out. The report amounts to a classic textbook example of how "elite" members of the PRC (Predatory Ruling Class) inform the lower tiers of their club with a wink-wink as to what will be coming in the near future.

One of the sections -- referred to as a "scenarios" -- is titled, "Lock Step." Sub-titled: A world of tighter top-down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited innovation and growing citizen push-back.” The scenario -- written in past tense format for literary effect -- states:

“In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months…”

“.... The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.”

Sound familiar? Then the "scenario" gets really freaky:

“During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty — leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.” -- source

Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:26 am
Site Admin

Quote:
London broadcaster faces investigation after daring to air David Icke interview
Outrage and censorship of the interview has caused even more people to seek it out.

Yeah, I saved the interview, because I could see the censorship coming from a mile away. David Icke is spot on in his assessment, while the official coronavirus narrative has more holes than Swiss cheese. The ruling sociopaths fear nothing greater than the people learning the truth about the deception. Their panic over this interview shows how close to the truth David Icke is.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The early reports of 3–4% case fatality rate (CFR) are likely misleading. The numbers miss those who are asymptomatic or recovered at home without seeking testing. What we really need to know is the infection mortality rate (IFR). Fortunately we have some good clues. Looking at the data from the Diamond Princess cruise ship, the infection fatality rate on the cruise ship was 1%. However, the average age of people on the cruise ship was much higher than the age of the average American. When you adjust for the differences in age between the cruise ship and America, you see that the IFR should be about 0.1%. There was a recent study out of Germany in the city of Gangelt where they tested 80% of the population, the IFR there was about 0.37%. The way we are testing now, we cannot know how many people have been infected with COVID-19 since we are missing those who had the disease and recovered. Antibody testing is needed to know the true number of people who have been infected.

All reports are misleading, because the whole coronavirus scare is a psy-op! The numbers and reports are all filtered by the mainstream media to support the program. For example, even this article states "Antibody testing is needed to know the true number of people who have been infected." But antibody tests are currently not accurate:

Quote:
With over two dozen different molecular diagnostics now authorized by the FDA for COVID-19, the field is beginning to see the first of a new group of tests aimed at screening for people’s immune responses to the disease and cataloguing past infections instead of active ones.

While overall testing capacity of any kind remains far short of meeting demand, antibody blood tests would provide additional data on the spread of the novel coronavirus, and results showing immunity could be used to give people an all-clear to leave quarantine and return to work.

Their accuracy would, of course, have to be paramount—any false positives could send unprotected people back into harm’s way. But researchers at the University of Oxford tasked with evaluating these serological tests say they’re still weeks away from solid validation and that no versions to date have performed well.

“We see many false negatives (tests where no antibody is detected despite the fact we know it is there) and we also see false positives,” wrote Sir John Bell, the Regius Professor of Medicine at the University of Oxford and a government adviser on life sciences, in a university blog post.

“None of the tests we have validated would meet the criteria for a good test” described by the U.K.’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, Bell added. “This is not a good result for test suppliers or for us.” -- source

There are no good tests behind all the figures that have been thrown at the public to make them afraid! The numbers are bogus. We have been royally played!

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Site Admin

This is how the fear-mongering works. The media constantly bombards us with "fake" news. 2,108 people may have died in the U.S. on Friday, but most did not die from COVID-19. That is just an assumption that people all along the information chain have made, including the doctors who sign off on the death certificate. There are no accurate tests to confirm a COVID-19 infection, and there are no accurate tests to determine if COVID-19 was the primary cause of death. It's all guess work influenced by mass public brainwashing.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm
Site Admin

Oh my, this damning revelation slipped out on a local television station while interviewing a doctor and senator:

And some of the revealing reader comments:

You are right I know someone who died of cancer and they are saying it was cova 19 when it was not
Claire wrote:
My friends dad passed away this week of a massive heart attack.,..they are trying to say he died of Coronavirus!!! ITS BULLSHIT!! He wasn't even sick..he just died without warning!!
Tim Dennis wrote:
I’ve seen this in person. I’m a police officer and we had a death in a home and the coroner ruled it a corona death without any type of tests.

But all of this will be dismissed as "conspiracy theory". With truth stranger than fiction, even the truth gets dismissed as "conspiracy theory".

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:04 am
Site Admin

There is a very important followup video from David Icke here talking about the incredible censorship of the London Real interview (that I saved here so it couldn't be censored). Not only has the censorship been thorough, it has been brutal, with Icke's entire video platform having been erased from Vimeo, even though the London Real interview was not part of that video collection.

But my favorite part is around the 1:01:15 mark, when David Icke talks about the commonality of all the big bosses of the Internet platforms doing the censorship. They're all Jews, but Icke points out that the Israeli government is locking down the Jews in Israel with even more fascist tyranny than other nations. Why would Jews treat their own people like this? Because the Jewish leaders are "super psychopaths"! I wanted to jump up cheering when Icke said this! The real commonality of all the big bosses of the Internet platforms doing the censorship is that they are sociopaths! While most of the ruling sociopaths are Jewish, their root problem is that they are sociopaths. I have long maintained that the Jews as a group are a highly sociopathic group, mainly because their leaders are highly sociopathic. Sociopaths rise to the top in every group, but the Jews produce more sociopaths of a more evil nature than any other human group out there that I know of.

Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:30 am
Site Admin

The pandemic is a hoax!

I've been saying it since the beginning, because it is obvious to me that this is a replay of 9/11. 9/11 was a real event, with real people dying, but it was a false-flag psy-op with massive media and government complicity. This coronavirus event is also a real event, with real people dying, but it is a false-flag psy-op with massive media and government complicity.

Outside of the ruling sociopaths, who actually planned the hoax, the mainstream media is the critical component. They are selling us a narrative, much like a Hollywood film "based on a true story" that is 95% fictional. The media is essentially lying to us, and we commit a very serious error by believing them. In fact, by believing them, we are assisting in propagating the hoax. That's right, by believing the media story, we are actively participating in the hoax.

Thank goodness some of us refuse to participate.

More good news? Citizen reporters go & do what the media won't!
(duration 13:00)

Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:29 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
State Senator Dr. Scott Jensen (R-MN) admitted that Health and Human Services has even been coaching doctors on how to classify people who may not even have COVID-19 as being actually positive for it and the same goes for those who die from something else as well.Link

Jensen told Fox host Laura Ingraham that under the CDC guidelines, a patient who died after being hit by a bus and tested positive for coronavirus would be listed as having presumed to have died from the virus regardless of whatever damage was caused by the bus. -- source

Yes, the vaunted CDC is in on this scam. They want the coronavirus numbers to be grossly exaggerated. As a result, you can't trust anything the CDC says, because they are complicit in driving this scam forward. They are members of the con-artist team running this hoax, as is John Hopkins, the Rockefeller Foundation, and Bill Gates.

When I said this was a bigger con than 9/11, I wasn't kidding.

Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:33 am
Site Admin

I don’t believe this virus was accidental, and this shutdown of our economy was always the goal of the Marxist globalist factions in our government…factions that need to be dismantled and demolished.

“Lockdown is lunacy,” Prof. Yoram Lass, a member of the Sackler Faculty of Medicine, at Tel Aviv University told The Jerusalem Post. “It’s impossible to stop a virus by government decree.” A government cannot stop a virus, what stops a virus is natural immunity.

Quite right. It's also worth noting that vaccines don't stop a virus either. The common flu has never been eradicated by flu vaccines, for example. Nor can a virus that is specifically bio-engineered by evil sociopaths be easily eradicated. Even if it could be, what prevents the ruling sociopaths from bio-engineering another one that can skirt around any existing vaccine? The problem is not the virus; the problem is the psychology of the people who create these diseases and deliberately release them upon humanity.

The problem is sociopaths.

Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm
Site Admin

The unconstitutional destruction of civil liberties has abused our 4th, 5th, and 14th amendment rights by these power mad totalitarians. Add to this, the protection in the First Amendment of the right to associate, the free exercise of religion, the right to assemble and the judicially recognized right to travel, and it is clear that these nanny state rules are unconstitutional, unlawful and unworthy of respect or compliance. Dissent is actually a moral duty in this authoritarian government lockdown, but there has been little to none.

Quite right again. I have been dissenting right from the beginning by refusing to self-isolate and refusing to wear a mask. I know this pandemic is a hoax, and I will not participate!

One of my friends, retired from the medical field, couldn't wait to make masks for friends and family. She offered to make some for me, but I said no, that I would not be wearing a mask, because masks won't protect you from a virus. I was quickly dismissed as an ignorant fool. And that is how the ruling sociopaths fool the public into policing themselves.

Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 99  Next