Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
PCR testing (polymerase chain reaction testing) has come under fire from numerous doctors, scientists, politicians and journalists since the beginning of this pandemic.

Not everyone would know this if their only source of information was mainstream media however, as they’ve chosen not to cover the controversy surrounding it.

As far back as 2007, Gina Kolata published an article in the New York Times about how declaring pandemics based on PCR testing can end in a disaster. The article was titled Faith in Quick Test Leads to Epidemic That Wasn’t.

In July, professor Carl Heneghan, director for the centre of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, an outspoken critic of the current UK response to the pandemic, wrote a piece titled “How many Covid diagnoses are false positives?

He has argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false in the UK could also be as high as 50%.

The Deputy Medical Officer of Ontario, Canada, Dr. Barbara Yaffe recently stated that COVID-19 testing may yield at least 50 percent false positives. This means that people who test positive for COVID may not actually have it.

Former scientific advisor at Pfizer, Dr. Mike Yeadon, argued that the proportion of positive tests that are false may actually be as high as 90%. -- source

And the mainstream media would call me a conspiracy theorist. Google would shadow-ban me. YouTube would suspend my account. Facebook fact-checkers would silence me. Even Caitlin Johnstone would censor me.

Oh, wait, most of that has already happened, and all because I share these dissenting opinions. Who knew the world contained such hateful, bigoted hypocrites?

I knew. They are called sociopaths.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The one thing that has many more people questioning their government with regards to COVID seems to be the fact that countless amounts of scientists, doctors, journalists and more are being heavily censored for sharing their information, data, research and opinions about COVID when they don’t fit within the accepted framework of mainstream culture. -- source

Bingo.

Censorship is only necessary to suppress the truth. Suppressing the truth is only necessary to promote the deception. We are being deceived.

Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:58 am
Site Admin

Is the COVID-19 vaccine something good for your health, or is it pure evil masquerading as good?

I won't even hedge my bet. All of my money goes on evil pretending to be good.

Jeff Rense interviews Erica Khan here. Please listen to learn about the mRNA "vaccines".

Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
My name is Mark Trozzi. I am a medical doctor; I graduated in 1990 from The University of Western Ontario.

I have been practicing Emergency Medicine for the past twenty-five years; and I have been on call in multiple emergency units since the onset of the so-called "pandemic", including one ER designated specifically for COVID-19.

Both in my regular ER and my 'COVID-19 designated' ER, there were almost no patients, and almost no work. I had multiple long ER shifts without a single patient.

I have never seen a patient sick with COVID-19.

My research into the PCR test has convinced me personally that it is misleading, manipulatable, and being used to drain endless taxpayer's money and future debt, to dramatically enrich the very criminals running this scandal. -- source

Only a few of the medical doctors dare to speak the truth. That's how tightly the system is controlled. Anyone who researches this COVID scam can quickly rise above the control matrix and realize the truth. But that doesn't mean they will make themselves a target of the ruling sociopaths by revealing the truth to the public. For every one doctor that will, there must be a hundred that won't, even though they know the truth.

This is how they fool us. This is how they control our minds. This is how they enslave us.

Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:19 am
Site Admin

December 28, 2020 published editorial by Dr. James Odell:

Quote:
Researchers have been trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine since the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-1) outbreak in 2002. Thus, over a span of 18 years there have been numerous coronavirus vaccine animal studies conducted, which unfortunately demonstrated significant and serious side-effects. Either the animals were not completely protected, became severely ill with accelerated autoimmune conditions, or died. -- source

Does that sound safe and effective to you?

I read that information from a link given in this presentation:

Immunity and Vaccines Presentation with Dr. Greg Eckel
(duration 59:43)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:44 am
Site Admin

Top vaccine scientist (G. Vanden Bossche) says we must stop the vaccinations!

"I've done my homework. This is simply a moral obligation."

A COMING COVID CATASTROPHE
(duration 1:04:41)

Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"As of 9th March, over 268 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered since the start of the pandemic, based on data reported to WHO by national governments. No cases of death have been found to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccines to date," WHO Spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic told TASS. -- source

:face: :face:

They haven't been found because the WHO doesn't want to find any.

Quote:
The CDC added more data today into the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a U.S. Government funded database that tracks injuries and deaths caused by vaccines.

The data goes through March 5, 2021, with 31,079 recorded adverse events, including 1,524 deaths following injections of the experimental COVID mRNA shots by Pfizer and Moderna. -- source

I'm not sure why the WHO can't find the data. I found it easily. Note that only about 1% of the adverse reactions are reported to the VAERS database, which means the number of actual deaths in the USA caused by the mRNA vaccines could currently be closer to 152,000.

Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:02 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Italian researchers: vaccines will not work against SARSCoV2 because this virus does not only replicate in human cells like other viruses, this one replicates through bacteria too. -- source

Wait a minute! Does this mean we have isolated the Sars-Cov-2 virus? Does this mean we have a definitive and accurate test that can identify the Sars-Cov-2 virus? Or does this mean the con-artists running this show have us so confused that we don't know which way is up?

"What's my name?" (@ 5:40 in the video below)

How To Hypnotise Simon Pegg - Derren Brown
Covert Conversational Hypnosis, i.e. mind control
(duration 7:25)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:11 am
Site Admin

Dr. Vernon Coleman is taking Geert Vanden Bossche's warning seriously. He even thinks this may be the most important video he's ever made. Since his videos are often censored by YouTube and Google, he realizes that few people will ever hear his most important messages. I just verified that his video that I have posted below does not show up in a Google search using the following search terms: "dr vernon coleman video March 2021 vaccines". This is no surprise to me, as my own posts in this forum no longer appear in Google search results, whereas they once did five to ten years ago. The truth is being actively censored, so much so that you have to suspect that what they censor currently must be quite truthful, and what they promote must be quite false.

Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction and Could Wipe out the Human Race IMPORTANT VIDEO!
(duration 21:55)
Originally posted here on BitChute

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:21 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A physical therapist died at her home in January just two days after she received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Haley Link Brinkmeyer, 28, died January 21 after she received an mRNA shot believed to be either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, according to the COVID Blog. -- source

These types of stories are all over the alternate media, but the mainstream media never breathes a word about them. Now why would that be, if we really had a free press?

Supposedly COVID-19 is a pandemic, over 12 months old now, with people dying like flies from the virus. Yet many people who are not sick and display no symptoms of a viral infection test positive for COVID-19. Samples from 1500 positive COVID-19 cases were re-examined by California doctors using an electron microscope, and all 1500 were visually identified as being either influenza A or influenza B cases, not COVID! But all these people dying within 72 hours of getting the mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 are said to be deaths unrelated to being injected with the totally experimental "vaccine".

And one of the top virologists in the world puts his reputation and career on the line to tell us all that the COVID-19 vaccine must be stopped immediately because it is putting hundreds of millions of lives at risk of dying!

Like I've said for over a year now, we're being played, and this is a very deadly con-game.

Tue Mar 16, 2021 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 99  Next