Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
Dr. Eads also contends, “You are setting up the patients who got the shots to have an immune deficiency and get viruses. By definition, those are the mutations. It’s the people who have been vaccinated.”

Dr. Eads also says there are elements of AIDS and HIV in some of the so-called vaccines that Dr. Eads says is really a bioweapon. Dr. Eads warns of a “huge increase of cancers across the board” as a result of the so-called vaccines. Dr. Eads also says that doctors are being incentivized to make decisions that are killing patients in hospitals. The hospitals are incentivized as well to not make sure patients get well, but to basically “murder patients” to collect government money, according to Dr. Eads’ firsthand experience. -- source

It's nice to see some of the doctors in December of 2021 reporting the same things I was reporting in April of 2020, nearly 20 months ago.

How is it they take so long to figure these things out, when I can do it so much faster? I would say that's the difference active inquiry and research make.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Yesterday, Ursula von der Leyen, the President of the European Commission, held a press conference where she talked at length about her “concerns” over the EU’s low vaccination rate, and how best to “fix” it.

"Two or three years ago, I would have never thought to witness what we see right now, that we have this horrible pandemic, we have the life-saving vaccines but they are not being used adequately everywhere. And thus this is an enormous health cost." -- source

What I have underlined are the clever lies this sociopath has been prompted to deliver. This is a deliberate psy-op, as I have stated all along. Ursula von der Leyen is practicing the double-speak sociopaths use for purposes of deception and manipulation. There is no pandemic, the fake vaccines are designed to take lives, and the only enormous health cost is an orchestrated one that the so-called vaccines will only exacerbate.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:55 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Despite a 100% vaccination rate on the vessel, there was still an outbreak of COVID, suggesting that vaccine effectiveness is severely waning. -- source

No, it suggests that the so-called vaccines were never effective, which of course they weren't. They were never designed to protect people from a real pandemic, since the pandemic was a psy-op designed to scare people into accepting the injections. Those "experimental" injections are harming people, which was the deliberate plan of the ruling sociopaths all along.

Quote:
Even in Europe, where vaccine passport schemes and high vaccination rates are highly enforced, countries are experiencing a surge in infections. -- source

How much evidence does it take to make the sensible conclusion that the vaccines are bogus? They don't work, no matter how many times the media floats a new but false explanation.

Quote:
The Omicron variant has also tended to infect people who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. -- source

They are practically rubbing it in our faces. That way they can say, "See, we tried to tell you the vaccine doesn't work, but you just kept asking for it anyway."

Quote:
Regardless, the Biden White House has stressed vaccination as the only possible answer to the spread of the Omicron variant, and White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain says that Americans should receive a third dose of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines, something popularly referred to as a booster shot, to help stop the mild new variant. -- source

You have to realize that the government is not your friend, nor is the media, nor is the medical system, nor the legal system. Every major system has been compromised and corrupted to serve the ruling sociopaths.

I was at a client's home earlier today fixing his computer problems, and the TV is left on continuously in his house with no one watching it. While I worked, I couldn't help but hear what the broadcasters were saying, and I was absolutely appalled by the obvious brainwashing and mind-control techniques that the network announcers were spewing forth with practiced sincerity. Finally I asked, "What channel is that playing? I've never heard such outrageous bias." The answer I received was "MSNBC".

If Americans are believing the propaganda coming out of their TVs, I am certain they are doomed to become mindless zombie slaves who will parrot the brainwashing they receive to each other as if they are exchanging pleasantries. Either that, or they are doomed to suffer and probably die from the "adverse effects" of the fake vaccines the media is pushing.

Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The deaths of airline pilots skyrocketed seventeen-hundred percent (1700%) during the first nine months of 2021.

Within the industry, other pilots are saying it is due to the COVID-19 vaccines causing blood clots, leading to strokes and heart attacks.

Pilots were coerced into taking the COVID-19 shots under threat of losing their jobs. -- source

Nah, that's just conspiracy theory. The vaccines are perfectly safe. If 20 times as many pilots die during the year of the "required" vaccines (2021) than die during the year of the fake pandemic (2020), that just means the pilots were a bit careless with their hygiene. Maybe they flew through too many chem-trails. Maybe they ate too much processed fast food. Maybe they drank too many energy drinks. Who knows? But blaming their excessive deaths on a never-before-used experimental drug that never failed to kill the majority of test animals really seems to be an absurd exaggeration. Doctor Anthony Fauci himself took the placebo in the arm on national television to show how safe and harmless the injection can be. Nothing happened to him, unless you count becoming ultra rich as something undesirable! So don't believe the lying statistics that show a strong correlation between a pilot die-off, a population die-off, and an experimental vaccine practically forced upon the gullible and trusting masses. Coincidences happen. Conspiracies never do.

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:24 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A Harvard study of 68 nations and 2,947 counties in the United States published in the European Journal of Epidemiology is shattering the argument that the mRNA therapeutic drugs being marketed as “vaccines” do anything significantly to stop the spread of Covid-19.

It’s even worse than that. As Becker News suggested in September, there is a positive correlation between a nation’s vaccination levels and the “case” rates being reported. The scientific findings are a crushing blow to the argument that the vaccines have a “public health” purpose and that vaccine mandates are justified. -- source

What the HELL is wrong with Harvard University? This is not being a team player! No one is being paid to make a case against the vaccines, especially at this late date! Somebody is going to get a paddlin'!

Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:41 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing." -- source

Shush! You are not supposed to tell the truth, you foolish Israeli doctor! No, you need to blame this on Post Pandemic Stress Disorder (PPSD):

Quote:
Mark Rayner, a former senior NHS psychological therapist and founder of EASE Wellbeing CIC, said that as many as three million people in Britain are already suffering from PPSD, thanks to stress and anxiety caused by the effects of Covid-19.

He fears this could result in a dramatic rise in physical health issues, such as coronary heart failure, if cases are not detected or treated early. -- source

See how smart British doctors are? They know what is causing all the blood clots, heart failure, cognitive degeneration, seizures, paralysis, organ failure, and death. It's stress. Isn't it obvious? Quit blaming the experimental vaccines. They are perfectly safe.

Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:48 am
Site Admin

How refreshing to hear Greg Hunter interview Gerald Celente! I don't know of any journalists with more integrity than Greg Hunter, and I don't know of any straight-talkers with more consistency than Gerald Celente. They both know without a doubt that the pandemic is fake, the vaccines are fake, and our reality as seen on TV is fake. I love how Greg Hunter asks if there will be a big die-off in 2022, due to the adverse health effects of the near-mandatory vaccines, and Gerald says, "I don't know, because they will cover it up." Perfect answer! There will be a die-off, and the bastards controlling our media will cover it up, with complete cooperation from the bulk of humanity, meaning the Followers. Because that's how the criminal system works!

2022 Trends, Predictions, Collapse, Covid and War – Gerald Celente
(duration 1:01:38)

Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:48 am
Site Admin

Medical doctor Andrew Kaufman is cutting through the matrix in this interview. If you insist on believing the COVID-19 pandemic is real, then you had better not listen to what Doctor Kaufman has to say.

New COVID ‘Scariant’: Fact or Fiction with Dr. Kaufman
(duration 57:29)
Source here.

Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:47 am
Site Admin

“Now, this is the part where people’s jaws are going to drop: We know CGG is not found in nature, therefore, it’s patentable. Well, who did all the research on this? And who owns it? Well, Dr Fauci did a number of studies, he paid himself over $11.677 million with US Taxpayer dollars, between 2014 and 2020 to research, using glycoprotein 120 from HIV and integrating it into coronaviruses – and he patented it. He owns several patents on this.

“So every time someone’s being injected with the synthetic mRNA, producing the Wuhan-HU-1 spike glycoprotein, Fauci is making a dime…

“This isn’t a matter of interrogating Dr Fauci. The evidence is there that this man is a global genocidal sociopath and he’s caused the death of millions of American adults and children and he’s also induced autoimmune disease.

Fauci a sociopath? Who knew?

I did.

I study sociopaths. I've studied them for over 15 years. The study of sociopathy is my passion. The reason for this passion is that understanding sociopathy allows me to understand the insanity of this world. That insanity originates in the minds of sociopaths, once known as the morally insane. The world is run by a private club of powerful and organized sociopaths who have no morality. They have no ethics. They have no compassion. They have no sympathy. They have no empathy. As a result, they are inherently evil. So they have no qualms about developing an insidious bioweapon, injecting it into gullible people, profiting from the con, genociding most of the "useless eaters", and smugly admiring their genius at having so convincingly deceived the stupid sheeple.

What sociopaths are doing is the ultimate in human evil. By the time the good and trusting humans on this planet realize what has happened, it will be too late. They will be dead or dying, incapable of pursuing justice. They will have lost "the game", the game they didn't even know was being played against them. By sociopaths.

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:07 am
Site Admin

Wow! The use of the WayBack Machine to expose the COVID-19 liars is really impressive in the video below. But of course the ruling sociopaths would lie, cheat, and steal to make sure they would win The Game. Of course they repeat the same psy-op multiple times, fixing their points of failure with each iteration until they hit the jackpot. And COVID-19 was indeed the jackpot, with hundreds of millions, maybe even billions, of deceived human beings allowing themselves to be injected with what they falsely believe is a protective vaccine.

The so-called vaccine is actually the opposite of a protective vaccine.

Imagine, if you can, what the injection is if it is the opposite of a vaccine.

Instead of protecting your health, it will destroy your health.

That's right, we've been royally conned.

The Sequel To The Fall Of The Cabal - Part 18
(duration 32:56)

Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63 ... 99  Next