Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
Dr. Peter McCullough, an American cardiologist and president of the McCullough Foundation, said that the new data is consistent with what cardiologists are seeing in clinical practice.

“Serious cases of COVID-19 vaccine induced myocarditis are not resolved by cardiac MRI at one year of followup in the majority of cases. At some point, we must assume that late gadolinium enhancement represents a scar or permanent damage,” Dr. McCullough, who was not involved in the research, told The Epoch Times via email.

“COVID-19 vaccines should be pulled from the market immediately until further notice. Large scale research programs should be commissioned immediately on subclinical and clinical COVID-19 vaccine induced myocarditis with initial aims at risk stratification and mitigation for cardiac arrest,” he added. -- source

Dr. Peter McCullough has consistently been the most truthful doctor concerning the dangers of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. He has also been one of the most persecuted by the medical industry, which has a financial interest in serving the pharmaceutical companies. Who should we trust? I think that is obvious.

Mon Aug 07, 2023 9:52 pm
Site Admin

Safeway is offering 10% off my next grocery purchase if I take the new RSV vaccine that they are offering! Here we go again, with the corrupt medical system trying to bribe people into getting a dangerous "vaccine", which I suspect is a modification of the harmful mRNA COVID-19 "vaccines" used to slow-kill people globally.

It's unbelievable that the criminal system that gave us the COVID-19 psy-op is now looking to repeat its success. Needless to say, I won't be taking any "vaccines" for the rest of my life. I know the medical system has zero true interest in improving my health. On the contrary, they want to damage my health. After all, that's the only way they can make money.

By the way, they are targeting not just the elderly, but the babies too:

Quote:
All infants under 8 months of age should get a new antibody shot to protect against severe respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV, according a recommendation from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. -- source

I am appalled. To me, this is further evidence that sociopaths run our world.

Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
On May 27, 2023, I wrote a substack article about multiple COVID-19 vaccinated family members, who died suddenly.

Now, I am starting to see multiple COVID-19 vaccinated family members develop Turbo Cancers (often stage 4) and their stories are shocking and difficult to believe. -- source

If these types of "news stories" were to make it onto the mainstream media, there would be no associating these tragedies with the COVID-19 vaccines. Why? Because the mainstream media was paid to spread the false information about both the pandemic and the vaccines. They were complicit in this murderous psy-op, because they are owned and directed by the same people who were behind the psy-op. COVID-19 was not the first time the ruling sociopaths have tried to orchestrate a global pandemic scare (there have been at least a dozen other attempts), but it is the first time that they succeeded. I suspect the final death toll will be over a billion.

It will be the biggest genocide in human history, and we are living through it (or dying from it) right now.

Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:55 am
Site Admin

Today, I read a bizarre story about former Pfizer employee and recent (2021) vaccine whistleblower Karen Kingston.

Quote:
Roughly two weeks ago, vaccine researcher Karen Kingston posted a video claiming she was being "hunted like an animal" by the CIA, claiming that Dr. Robert Malone was somehow involved in a CIA assassination attempt against her. She posted a video in which she displayed what looked like symptoms of "raccoon eyes" (darkening around both eyes), and we have since learned from her son, Gavyn, that she likely contracted malaria and was receiving some sort of treatment for malaria. -- source

I remember watching a number of video interviews two years ago of Karen Kingston, who I admired very much for her courage at publicly exposing the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine scam. She had worked for Pfizer and had become suspicious of the high strangeness factor involved with the COVID-19 program, which did not follow normal safety protocols to such an extent that it was very alarming to her. When she looked into it, she felt compelled to expose the whole operation run by her former employer. No good deed such as this goes unpunished, and I remember her describing how her home had been broken into when she was away. Nothing was stolen or damaged, but instead objects were rearranged in a manner to send her a threatening private message to stop talking. She was being stalked in a way to intimidate her into silence. And this was only two years ago!

When I saw her recent picture from the above article, I didn't even recognize her! I remember her well as a lovely woman (see this video interview from 2021), but not any more. Her health has obviously been targeted. Here is the recent picture from the article I quoted above:

And here is what she used to look like:

Here are some older posts that I made about Karen Kingston in this forum ( 1 2 3 ). The reason I bring up this recent Karen Kingston story is its intersection with mefloquine, an anti-malarial drug that is often a mandatory prophylactic for U.S. soldiers serving overseas where malaria is present. Mefloquine is suspected of causing many of our military soldiers to commit suicide. Among themselves, soldiers sometimes even call it "the suicide drug". I have written a few posts about mefloquine in the past ( 1 2 3 ), which astoundingly is even used by the U.S. government as an instrument of torture.

So Karen Kingston supposedly got infected with malaria in Mexico recently, may be taking mefloquine, and appears to be unhealthy and mentally unstable. This is not good. Could it be that the spooks stalking her took this wonderful opportunity via the corrupt medical system to target her with mefloquine as a way to eliminate her?

Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:46 am
Site Admin

Here is a propaganda piece, disguised as scientific "fact", explaining how N95 masks do their filtering:

The Astounding Physics of N95 Masks
(duration 6:07)

However, N95 masks do not prevent viral infections. It says so right on the package, or at least it did when the COVID-19 scamdemic first started in February 2020. So no matter how good they try to make the mask sound, they do not provide the protection that the authorities claim. The most "expert" authorities know that, but they push the lie anyway, because the pandemic is not about protecting public health.

Viral infection can gain entry into the body in other ways besides through the airways, like through mucus membranes and breaks in the skin. The eyes are a candidate, for example, but no one was calling for people to wear swimming googles. That's another indication that the scare tactics were primarily aimed at making people obey, and not protecting public health.

Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:22 am
Site Admin

They are mandating masks again, for no good reason other than prepping the public for the next scamdemic.

Quote:
Morris Brown College in Atlanta reinstated the measures as part of a “precautionary step” despite no new reported cases.

The report noted that staff and students will be asked to wear masks while on campus. -- source

I am seeing signs that the "authorities" are laying the groundwork for the next mRNA "vaccine" push promised for this Fall. And why wouldn't they? No one has paid the price for millions of Americans injured or killed from the "safe and effective" COVID-19 "vaccine". Until these sociopathic bastards are brought to justice, the damage to the public health will continue.

We are being sneakily culled.

Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:35 am
Site Admin

This is how medical tyranny advances into full-blown tyranny. Pay attention to how they persecute Dr. Tenpenny for her revolutionary acts of telling the truth:

Deep State Pressing CV19 Fear Button for Control – Dr. Sherri Tenpenny
(duration 30:19)

Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:51 am
Site Admin

Naomi Wolf wrote:
We learned in DailyClout’s Report 69 that Pfizer knew that they were killing babies in utero and that they knew they were making nursing newborns, born to vaccinated moms, severely ill. And they proceeded to urge this mRNA injection on pregnant women. As did The New York Times (which, I gather, is running a hit piece on me shortly, surely coincidentally). As did Dr Rochelle Walensky, who told all the pregnant women in America to get an mRNA injection three days after Pfizer concluded that it was a factor in the aborting of two babies.

The first tranche of the Moderna papers came out in July, due to another successful lawsuit by hero/lawyer Aaron Siri. And we learned that Moderna, too, had been experimenting on destroying the fertility cycles of female mammals.

So the goal – at least one primary goal – of all of this madness and evil of the past three years, whatever brand you chose, was to ruin women’s menses and to damage human reproduction at a global level. Team Pfizer or Team Moderna? A distinction without a difference.

Not only did they target the elderly, then all adults, and then children. They also targeted babies.

Do you understand how evil "they" are?

Well, it gets worse. Now they want to target babies still in the womb.

Quote:
Expectant parents could soon have another new option this fall to protect their newborns from RSV, or respiratory syncytial virus, the most common cause of hospitalization in American infants, after the Food and Drug Administration announced Monday that it has widened its approval for Pfizer's Abrysvo vaccine to include expectant mothers. -- source

Pregnant women were once a special class of protected people, who were told by doctors not to use medications, for fear that the developing baby might be harmed. Now that the pharmaceutical companies have blanket immunity from prosecution for any damage their "medications" might cause, they are eager to include pregnant women in their profit-driven experiments on the human race.

Sociopaths were once called the morally insane, and the ruling sociopaths are prime examples of why they were called that.

Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
A major problem for all of the non-compliers this time is that we are still very much in the minority. This is partly owing to the propaganda. Google and YouTube, which make up 90 percent of both search and video traffic, are heavily censored by government. YouTube has even stated that it will not allow any content that contradicts the World Health Organization, which is the entity that started all this lockdown stuff to begin with. -- source

Google and YouTube censor heavily without significant pressure from the government! The ruling sociopaths own all of these organizations, so the need to censor others originates from their evil minds. Government is complicit, without a doubt, but they don't give the orders. They follow the orders and do as the ruling sociopaths command.

Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:44 pm
Site Admin

Follow the science, retards! No, not the fake science purchased with Rothschild dollars, but the real science that wasn't funded by the ruling sociopaths. How can you know the difference? Fake science is broadcast by the Rothschild-owned mainstream media, real science is not.

Quote:
Mark Steyn pointed out a recent Japanese study showing that all previous SARS-CoV-2 variants were not naturally occurring and were made in a laboratory. Based on this we can make the presumption that the new EG.5.1 and BA.X variants have been as well, irrespective of which country is claiming the variant as its own.

For their study, Atsuki Tanaka and Takayuki Miyazawa, of Osaka Medical University and Kyoto University, wanted to trace the historical evolution of the omicron variant of SARS-CoV2 by studying viral sequences found “in the wild” and deposited in public databases.

In doing this they found around 100 separate omicron subvariants that could not conceivably have arisen through natural processes. The existence of these 'variants' seems to provide definitive proof of large-scale lab creation and release of covid viruses.

Moreover, the variants appear to form comprehensive panels of mutations typical of those used in “reverse genetics” experiments to systematically test the properties of different parts of viruses, Substacker PSMI wrote. -- source

Did they broadcast that on the mainstream media? Did they? Hell, no! So there's your answer.

Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96 ... 100  Next