Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System count for the first five months of 2021, the year of the experimental mRNA vaccines, looks a lot different than prior years. Surprised? Not me.

Keep in mind two things:

• The year is not even half over.
  • Typically only 1% of the adverse events are even reported.

It looks like the mRNA vaccines are really, really bad.

-- source

Wed May 12, 2021 4:46 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“At what point, if vaccinated people get together, do you take the mask off? Are masks going to be something we have with us in a seasonal aspect?” Todd asked Fauci.

“You know, that’s quite possible, I think people have gotten used to the fact that wearing masks, clearly if you look at the data, diminished respiratory diseases. We’ve had practically a nonexistent flu season this year, merely because people were doing the kinds of public health things that were directed predominantly against COVID-19,” responded Fauci. -- source

Unbelievable. There were almost no flu deaths because they were almost all called COVID-19 deaths in a premeditated scam to exaggerate the gravity of COVID-19. Fauci knows this to be the case.

Fauci should be publicly hung.

Wed May 12, 2021 4:53 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Renowned toxicologist Dr. Janci Chunn Lindsay, Ph.D., has called on the U.S. government to halt COVID-19 vaccine distribution.

Late last month, Lindsay told a meeting of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) in Atlanta that the vaccines “must be halted immediately due to safety concerns on several fronts.” ACIP had convened to discuss blood disorders linked to the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

Dr. Lindsay, who holds a doctorate from the University of Texas and has more than three decades of scientific experience, cited potential blood clot, fertility, and immune issues related to the jabs. Her full testimony can be found on YouTube, with a transcript here. -- source

$100 says the bulk of the American public will never see or hear this news. Why? Because it's not about telling the American public the truth. It's about deceiving and manipulating them.

Fri May 14, 2021 6:41 am
Site Admin

Quote:
So they're just figuring out that Fauci funded the gain of function research at Wuhan Lab. This video is about ANOTHER huge BOOM that I uncovered in May 2020. A year ago! Of course Youtube banned me, just look at the info I was spreading!

Christine Grady is Fauci's wife.

Guess what her job is. -- source

Christine Grady is Chief of the Department of Bioethics for the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. She also serves on a number of other important "bioethical" committees.

What's wrong with this picture?

Sociopaths have no ethics. They just pretend to in order to con us.

Fri May 14, 2021 6:40 pm
Site Admin

You don't know the truth about COVID-19, because almost everything you hear about it is a lie.

This is what you don't get to hear:

MUST WATCH! |Corona virus | David E. martin PHD | missing link
(duration 7:14)

Tue May 18, 2021 4:52 am
Site Admin

The vaccine is designed to "kill you softly" by creating problems that eventually lead to death months or years after being "vaccinated". That's one way to get away scot-free with murder, or genocide.

Dr Jane Ruby Reveals Study Suggesting 'Vaccine' Causing Damage, NOT Virus
(duration 9:48)
Video originally found here.

Wed May 19, 2021 2:14 am
Site Admin

David Icke expands his claim (here) that the COVID-19 virus does not exist by looking into whether the AIDS virus exists (there is no proof that it does, according to Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR process), and then he looks at the evidence for any virus existing, and finds that John Enders, "the father of modern vaccines", bascally sold humanity a bunch of snake oil, just like Louis Pasteur did! Evidence is mounting that the existence of viruses as disease causing agents is not much different from the evidence demonstrating the existence of God!

I was indoctrinated into the religion of viruses in college biology, and of course I was under the impression that the information presented to me was well-established fact. Now I see that it was not. It was simply the standard issue deception that we are fed day in and day out throughout our lives.

When I learned the mechanism of viral infection as a young man in college biology, I was astounded at its insidious nature. It was the biological equivalent of a nuclear chain reaction. I could only marvel that humans beings could even survive a single viral infection, much less multiple viral infections. Yes, some people died from viral infections, but according to what I was taught, no one should ever survive. Although I didn't know it at the time, that was my first clue that I was being taught BS.

Sun May 30, 2021 6:04 am
Site Admin

I had an epiphany while showering this morning. What if the ruling sociopaths are telling us the twisted truth about the COVID-19 vaccine, only they are doing it in their usual "doublespeak" way so that we (the "conspiracy theorists") will not believe them? What if the ruling sociopaths don't want to cull the population somewhat randomly by number (down to 500 million as carved into the Georgia Guidestones), but are instead specifically targeting the pesky Independents for elimination? What if they want to keep the Followers around, because the Followers are so easy to deceive and manipulate (as in they will gladly line up to get the fake vaccine)? What if the COVID-19 vaccine is not a binary poison, but a reverse binary poison, meaning those who refuse the first part of the poison (the injection) are the ones targeted by the second part of the poison (because their receptor sites that bind to the coronavirus spike protein are sitting mostly open and unoccupied)?

If you can think like a sociopath (which most people cannot do), you will see that there is an evil beauty to this plan that sociopaths would find totally captivating. It is "winning the game" in the most spectacular way. It is devious and insidious to the Nth degree. It is a cunning demonstration of absolute superiority against their most capable foe. It is what every sociopath lusts after — total mastery of the ultimate con.

So the injection makes the Followers even more controllable in the future, and at the same time sets up the Independents who refused it for genocide. Do you think the ruling sociopaths would not have thought of this, or would have rejected it as inferior to another scenario?

Clif High sees the ruling sociopaths, who he calls the Globalists, as having failed. They are coming apart, he says. But maybe Clif High doesn't see the real game that is being played. Maybe he only sees the "patsy" game, the game he is supposed to discover and believe as the real game that is being played, when it is just another feint. Clif thinks all the vaccinated are going to die, when perhaps they are the ones being deliberately targeted to live. Doesn't that make perfect sense, from the ruling sociopaths' point of view? Wouldn't they want the non-compliant to be the ones that die? People like Clif High, and me?

Video on Bitchute here
Vindication Woo! - Explorers' Guide to SciFi World
(duration 41:35)

Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:37 am
Site Admin

The COVID-19 scam is exposed by another doctor, Dr. Peter McCullough, here. Can the public even hear this doctor's voice? Heck no, he's censored from the mainstream media and relegated to YouTube alternative sites like Rumble.

The ruling sociopaths are firmly in control of the public mind. They decide what the public can hear, what the public will believe, and what the public will do.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In European Union, up to May 22, 2021, there are 12,184 death reported and 1,196,190 injuries. -- source

This is a crime against humanity, especially since the COVID-19 pandemic was a deliberate deception. This was planned and executed with deliberate intent to do harm. Those 12,184 dead Europeans and 1.2 million people injured are only part of the harm that the ruling sociopaths have foisted on humanity. They should be executed for their crimes.

Quote:
Vaccine companies no longer need to recruit volunteers to experiment on because the vaccines are already rolled out and we, the general population, are now either in the experimental or in the control group of this study. -- source

That's right, and the control group is unknowingly getting saline solution injections instead of the mRNA formula, and they are falsely being told the injection will protect them from COVID-19. They are also reporting that the injection has no harmful effects, because they don't know they are receiving harmless saline injections.

This deception was all carefully planned in advance.

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 99  Next