Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Whistleblower Nurse - Politcians, Tycoons Receive Saline, Not mRNA BIO-WEAPON (Deleted by YouTube)

Whistleblower Nurse - "Politcians, Tycoons Receive Saline, Not mRNA BIO-WEAPON" (Deleted by YouTube)
(duration 3:10)

Yes, all those publicity events where Joe Biden or Bill Gates or any other minion of the sociopaths pushing the fake vaccine gets a COVID-19 vaccine shot so that you will think it must be safe to do so too — they are getting the placebo (a saline injection), while you will be getting the poison.

I knew the minute I saw these televised commercials that the bigwig sociopaths in the private club of demented sociopaths were getting the placebo. It's a con-job, people. It is precisely the way the sociopaths would plan it. They take care of themselves in one way, and they take care of you in another.

Who knew? I did. And I tried to tell you, but you just dismissed me as a loony conspiracy theorist.

Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:13 am
Site Admin

Dr. Luis De Benito shares an advance of his report on the MAC address phenomenon in inoculated individuals

Yes, more evidence that vaccinated individuals are sending out wireless data from their bodies! This time it is coming from a medical doctor who ran experiments on over 100 people to see if they presented a Bluetooth connection request on his cellphone. 86% of the vaccinated did, compared to 0% for the unvaccinated.

This is one truth that is certainly stranger than fiction!

Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:00 am
Site Admin

Of course, if you research the "microchip in the vaccine" claim listen to the mainstream media sources who are driving the COVID-19 narrative, you will find all the "proof" you need dismiss the idea as conspiracy theory.

Quote:
Jenny Johnson, Public Information Officer for the Utah Department of Health, says there is absolutely zero truth to the microchip conspiracy theory.

“Rumors and disinformation like this are extremely dangerous. We know exactly what is included in the vaccines. Anyone can find that information on the FDA website as well. We have the ingredients of each vaccine listed here,” Johnson says. “The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Please seek out credible sources of information to make your decisions about the vaccines.” -- source

Sounds credible, right? It's from an official authority (Public Information Officer for the Utah Department of Health), so it must be true, right?

But remember when the U.S. government legalized its use of propaganda against the American public? Why would they do that unless it was to always deceive and manipulate the public?

Quote:
Keep in mind, that in 2013 Congress passed legislation allowing the federal government to fund and create propaganda they knew could be used to manipulate Americans on American soil. This legislation was called The Smith-Mundt Modernization Act, sponsored by Rep. Mac Thornberry (R-TX), that failed in 2011 when it was submitted on its own. But in 2013 Thornberry and his co-sponsors buried this legislation in the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014, where it surreptitiously was passed. -- source

The government propaganda is there to convince the public to dismiss the truth as "conspiracy theory". Why? The U.S. government is deceiving us to keep the COVID-19 psy-op going. Why? Because the ruling sociopaths behind the psy-op control the U.S. government and any other government on the planet that can be bought.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The Indian Bar Association is reporting that murder charges have been filed in India’s High Court against two billionaires responsible for the AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine, Covishield, for the murder of a 23-year-old man who was injected with the shot.

The two named defendants are Bill Gates, and Adar Poonawalla, the CEO of Serum Institute of India (SII), reportedly the world’s largest vaccine maker. According to corporate news sources, Adar Poonawalla’s company produces not only the COVID-19 vaccine Covishield, but also over 50% of the world’s vaccines that are injected into babies. -- source

Funny how "conspiracy theories" that Bill Gates rails against are credible enough that lawyers in India are filing murder charges against Bill Gates and co-conspirators.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:53 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
[The World Economic Forum has always believed that] “in the battle for hearts and minds of human beings, narrative will consistently outperform data in its ability to influence human thinking and motivate human action.”

Or, in other words, powerful bullshit will always outweigh facts and figures in the war for the minds of the willing masses. -- source

Sociopath Klaus Schwab is using the sociopaths' typical double-speak deception. Let me provide you with a proper translation:

Code:
The World Economic Forum has always believed that in the battle for controlling the stupid masses, deception will consistently outperform truth in its ability to mind control human beings and direct their actions in the ways we ruling sociopaths desire.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A prominent Canadian politician who was fully vaccinated against Covid-19 has passed away from “covid”, according to government officials.

Josée Forest-Niesing, 56, suffered from an autoimmune condition that reportedly affected her lungs. After getting vaccinated, she fell sick and had to be sent to the hospital, where she remained for a month undergoing treatment.

Eventually, Niesing was sent home on November 14th, only to have her condition deteriorate even further. One week later, she passed away due to the vaccine-induced illness from which she had suffered. -- source

It wasn't an "adverse effect" (e.g. death) from the COVID-19 vaccines. We know this for certain because the vaccines are perfectly safe. They haven't allowed us to return to normal, they don't give us immunity to COVID-19, they don't protect others who haven't been vaccinated, they haven't been properly tested for safety, and the millions of American people who have suffered adverse effects are never recognized as victims of the vaccines, because they too were simply not harmed by the perfectly safe vaccines.

Pretty simple to understand, right?

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:40 am
Site Admin

Quote:
When I was in Psychological Operations in the Army in 2003, it was illegal to run psychological operations on the American People.

Well, Obama changed that in 2014 [sic, it actually began in the fiscal year 2013]. Now, it’s perfectly legal to run PSYOPs on the American People.

You’re living in a multi-faceted Psychological Operations exercise on every front.

I want you to ask yourself, when you’re being told information, like Bill Gates says there’s going to be a “surprise outbreak” or Fauci says there’s going to be this or that – or vials of smallpox are suddenly found and you get to know about it – why? Why do you get to know about it?

Because they’re setting up a narrative. -- source

Yes, this is the way a psy-op works. This one is the biggest one ever. It's global. It's for all the marbles. It's being used to bring in the New World Order, which is basically tyranny and serfdom for us, absolute power and control for the ruling sociopaths.

It's a PSY-OP. I recognized it from the beginning, some 22 months ago. Everything I have observed and learned since then confirms that it is a deception and manipulation, or in other words, a PSY-OP.

We are being played.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:50 am
Site Admin

This is another one of those "I want to cry" moments when the horror of what the ruling sociopaths are doing to us becomes so real.

First check out the video where Dr. Andreas Noack presents his evidence of chemical razor blades made of graphene hydroxide sheets are in the COVID-19 vaccines and are responsible for the puzzling health effects we have been witnessing from the vaccinated. You can watch the video here. I will try to get a copy of it as soon as I can to archive, as it is super important for the survival of humanity. In the meantime, here are other websites where the video can be viewed ( 1 2 3 4 ), in case the expected censoring happens quickly.

Ah, just managed to get a copy:

⁣Dr. Andreas Noack: Razor Blades Particles In The "Vaccines"
(duration 17:27)

Below is the video of his heart-broken, pregnant wife reporting that he was assaulted and killed only days after releasing his oh-so-important video.

HAS DR. NOACK BEEN KILLED AFTER PUBLISHING HIS FINDINGS ABOUT THE VACCINES?
(duration 4:43)

Look, someone is lying to us big-time. Is it "conspiracy theorists" who end up dead for presenting their information, or is it officials and authorities who end up happy and rich for presenting their information?

Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:16 pm
Site Admin

OMG. The COVID-19 vaccines that have been sold to us as "perfectly safe" apparently damage human health in a myriad of ways, all of them horrible.

Quote:
There is no doubt the mRNA vaccines are causing prion diseases. People didn’t have these diseases before the shot and suddenly they develop them after the shot. There is no other explanation for this. None of the “fact checkers” can explain the cause of the excess rates. Prion diseases are incurable and always fatal. You can die as soon as 6 weeks after COVID vaccination (see within 6 weeks and within 6 months examples). -- source

The people behind this ultimate crime against humanity (Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, Johns Hopkins University, the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, Joe Biden and handlers, the Rothschild cabal, etc.) need to burn. They need to burn. When faced with the evil that opposes us, especially if you fell for the vaccine scam, do you feel like killing yourself? Don't. Kill them instead. Kill your murderers.

That's not a hate crime, nor is this hate speech. This is justice. They did this deliberately with malice a forethought. They must pay for their crime, and we must take steps to guarantee that sociopaths never run our world again.

Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The “vaccine” has nothing to do with improving your health. It’s an instrument of social control, part of the Great Reset aiming for an authoritarian technofascist society where “you will own nothing, and you’ll be happy,” as per the World Economic Forum.

You should know:

* The lockdowns you observe as a key ritual in your new State Religion—the Covidian Cult—are absurd and have no scientific basis.

* Your face-diapers (“masks”) are useless. There is no scientific basis to warrant their use, but they do increase bacterial diseases in the mask-wearer and are especially dangerous for children, blocking the flow of oxygen and potentially injuring their brains.

* The fraudulent PCR test is a scam. It’s incapable of diagnosing any illness or infection, as pointed out by Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize-winning inventor of the PCR technique. The CDC, FDA, and WHO have all officially admitted that the PCR test is worthless and can’t differentiate between COVID-19 and the seasonal flu or common cold! The diagnostic tests being introduced in December to replace the phony PCR test are all “Emergency Use Authorization” gimmicks, as meaningless as the PCR test.

* The PCR test yields false-positives up to 97% of the time. Yet this junk data was (and is) used as the basis to declare a pandemic and enforce lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and mandated vaccines.

The Powers That Be tested your willingness to comply. To be misled. To do irrational, self-destructive things. And you obeyed, you fell for it. You fell for the scamdemic, predicated on a respiratory virus that is less dangerous than the seasonal flu according to the governments’ own statistics.

The people whom you label “anti-vaxxers” or “conspiracy theorists” are no such thing. They’re ordinary people, just like you. But unlike you, they used common sense. They were not cowed by the Mainstream Media’s 24/7 fear-mongering campaign of lies and disinformation. They did their homework and quickly discovered that the so-called Covid “vaccines” are a great hazard thousands of times more dangerous than any alleged “novel coronavirus”.

Guess who’s exempt from all requirements and mandates to get the COVID-19 “vaccine”? The following people are totally exempt: all US Senators and House Representatives plus all Congressional staff; 6,000 White House employees; all employees of Pfizer (2,500), Moderna (1,500), and Johnson & Johnson (120,000); 15,000 CDC workers; and 14,000 FDA employees.

Now do you see the elephant in the room? -- source

The vaccinated can't see the elephant in the room because they refuse to open their eyes. With eyes closed, they don't have the discomfort of seeing the elephant and understanding what a fool they've been not only since the COVID scam started, but their entire life. Who wants to know that they've been deceived their entire life? Only the people for whom the truth is more important than their discomfort level upon learning the truth. I'm one of those people, and I learned to look for the truth before my life and my health were about to be deliberately sabotaged via fake vaccines. I was lucky, because I know, when looking at all the vaccinated fools, there but for the grace of God go I. I was also lucky because I somehow got interested in studying sociopaths, who are the world's experts at hiding the truth. Sociopaths are the key to understanding why bad things happen to good people. Sociopaths spend their lives doing bad things to good people. It's simply what their psychology compels them to do.

Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 99  Next