Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
"PCR testing in China is an almost daily ritual and testing booths are common on many street corners. They look vaguely like food stalls, except they’re larger and cube-shaped and a worker inside sits behind Plexiglas cut with two arm holes.

They are merely the surface machinery of a vast monitoring system. China’s digital Covid pass resembles track-and-trace programmes elsewhere, except it’s mandatory and it works. Using Alipay or WeChat, the country’s two major apps, a QR code is linked to each person’s most recent test results. The code must be scanned to get in anywhere, thereby tracking your location. Green means you can enter; red means you have a problem." -- source

Unbelievable, and Dr. Anthony Fauci was trying so hard to install a similar tyranny in the U.S. using China as a model! Fauci should be in prison for life or executed for medical crimes against humanity, but instead he is still pushing the public to be injected with his poison.

Please do read the rest of the story at the source link about this particular journalist's stay in the Chinese medical concentration camp. It is like something out of Orwell's 1984.

Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:50 pm
Site Admin

One in 73 people (as of May 2022) in the UK that got the shot early in 2020 is dead — by the [UK] government data! In the UK, they're losing about 1000 people a week. We have over 900 professional athletes now that have died.

It doesn't matter much what you tell the Followers, they remain loyal to their "trusted authorities". They will continue to line up for their "vaccines" (genetic sabotage) for as long as they are told to do so by said "trusted authorities".

Prior to ten years ago, no vaccine that killed more than 10 people a week would have been tolerated by the public. Now the public ignores 1000 people a week "dying mysteriously". That is the mind control power the Jewish-owned media exerts over the world. It is truly horrific.

Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In 2020, your freedoms and liberties were taken away because of an alleged pandemic. You were then told that the answer to regaining those freedoms and liberties was to take an experimental injection that had not yet finished clinical trials.

Your Government lied to you about the severity of the alleged Covid-19 virus and put policies in place that ensured tens of thousands of the elderly and vulnerable suffered an untimely and unnecessary death. They then used propaganda and lies to convince you they had died of Covid-19 so that they could justify the Draconian measures they had enforced to turn your country into a totalitarian state.

The lies and propaganda then continued so that they could coerce millions to take an experimental gene therapy that they insisted was safe and effective with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back it up. They even went as far as to insist it was completely safe for pregnant women to get vaccinated when not a single study had been carried out to confirm this was the case. -- source

I have been presenting evidence for this right here in this thread since February of 2020! But this website has been shadow-banned by all the major search engines for years now, so no one can benefit from the evidence I have presented here.

David Icke has just been banned from setting foot in 26 European nations, so dangerous is his information about the fake COVID-19 pandemic! He's been ahead of the pack when it comes to exposing the schemes of the ruling sociopaths. Watch his video here to get his perspective of the censoring of David Icke.

Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
How many more lives must be destroyed or lost before governments stop demanding and pressuring their citizens to receive injections that they falsely claim are safe? Sadly, globalists will go to any length necessary to continue their “vaccine” agenda and ignore its troubling side effects. Leaders will jail, fine, force, and allow their citizens to be injured or even killed to continue their plans. At what point is it considered premeditated murder to give individuals injections that have been shown to potentially kill them? -- source

At what point? At the point where sociopaths can be reliably identified as sociopaths during childhood. By not identifying and managing sociopaths from childhood, we are setting ourselves up for all the evil schemes they will be hatching in adulthood. Humanity's number one priority should be identifying sociopaths early and then managing them so they are not free to feed on us all.

Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:00 am
Site Admin

How could this current COVID-19 psy-op best be described? Here is an accurate description:

Quote:
Habakkuk 1:4-5 "So law is paralyzed, and justice is never carried out. For the wicked surround the righteous, that is why justice is perverted. Look among the nations and pay attention! Stare in amazement and be astounded; for something will happen in your days that you will not believe even if it is told to you." -- source

Yes, that's what it feels like to me. Evil is running this show.

Whose life has not been effected by the COVID FIASCO. I know mine has. I put in writing and told the hospital not to vaxx my husband and yet on the bill there is a vax. The hospital was so upset about me giving the right information on the nano bioweapon they sent Risk Management to my husband's room to tell me to stop. They didn't want the facts known. They didn't want the money to stop, $40,000 when the patient is diagnosed with the corona virus. $3000.00 more if they die. It's okay to mandate a kill shot but don't tell physicians the truth.

I believe my husband would still be sitting beside me if he hadn't been vaxxed when I said "NO".

Dr. Betty Martini has been a tireless opponent of this vaccine deception from early on. My heart grieves for her loss while it rejoices in her combat against the forces of evil. She is a real doctor, unlike the vile and reprehensible Dr. Anthony Fauci, who I firmly believe needs to be executed without trial for his dastardly actions in planning and leading this deliberate genetic poisoning of humanity. There cannot possibly be a miscarriage of justice when dealing with this reptile in the harshest of fashions. Wipe him and his cronies from the face of the planet with no wasted effort. Let real justice be done, without any interference from the forces of darkness that protect these monsters from our righteous wrath.

Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to Dr. Stillwagon, we all breathe close to 100 million viruses daily, with or without a mask. But this does not mean that we will get sick because to get sick, a virus must break through the epithelial barrier. PCR tests rely on mucus, which traps viruses before they cross this barrier. “People, who test positive, what do they tell them,” asked Dr. Stillwagon. “You’re a danger to others, even though you’re not sick, so we’re going to send you home, or we’re going to quarantine you. That is destroying businesses and economies all over the world. And if you haven’t figured it out, it’s being done on purpose. Because it’s all part of the agenda, one world government, one world currency.” -- source

Well, who knew?

Oh, yeah, I did. I called it back in February 2020. I will never get another vaccine in my life. And don't worry, I didn't get the mRNA injections either. I don't trust in any authorities now. They are the enemy, if they are being paid by the banksters.

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:08 am
Site Admin

Dr. Kevin Stillwagon gives a clear presentation of the scam we are up against with the COVID-19 psy-op.

Dr. Kevin Stillwagon: Myocarditis is Caused by the Second Shot or Booster, Not the First
(duration 1:01:16)

Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:59 pm
Site Admin

Dr. Michael Yeadon pulls data from the VAERS system that shows the horrific effect the mRNA vaccines have had on miscarriages. See the graphs here.

Still think the "vaccines" are safe and effective? Then you must not be able to read the simplest of graphs.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:35 am
Site Admin

Quote:
University of Notre Dame (ND) students received an email on Monday informing them that in order to enroll in the 2023-2024 academic year all students will be required to have a bivalent COVID-19 booster vaccine. -- source

Any university that places such an ignorant requirement on its students is obviously not a center for higher learning. It is controlled by politics, by money, and by sociopaths.

Thu Nov 17, 2022 11:59 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) wants half a trillion dollars from Dr. Eric Nepute, a Missouri doctor and chiropractor who allegedly violated the COVID-19 Consumer Protection Act by telling people they could take vitamin D and zinc in order to stay healthy throughout the plandemic.

Because Nepute also sold vitamin D and zinc – many chiropractors sell vitamins and dietary supplements to patients who want them – the FTC is accusing him of committing fraud. -- source

This is just sociopaths accusing their opponents of their own malfeasance.

Quote:
According to the FTC, there are “no published studies” that “prove Vitamin D protects against, treats, or prevents COVID-19.”

Truth be told, there are no published studies that suggest covid “vaccines” protect against, treat, or prevent the Fauci Flu either. In fact, a bulk of available evidence suggests that the jabs make things worse for a person’s immune system. -- source

It's clear who is defrauding who. The U.S. government is a criminal organization.

Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 99  Next