Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Quote:
The Rockefeller Foundation paper is yet another example of a long line of ‘coincidences’ surrounding this fake pandemic, which by now can easily be seen as another manufactured crisis (and unprecedented worldwide psy op) to create a NWO totalitarian One World Government. With estimates that 1/4 to 1/3 of the entire planet’s population is on lockdown, the NWO controllers are eager to coercively condition people to accept this reality as the new normal and the new way of life. To what extent they succeed remains up to how much people can spread this message, think for themselves, reject fear and stand up for freedom. -- source

This fake pandemic has been planned (or modeled) for a long time. The Rockefeller Foundation paper was produced 10 years ago, but only 9 years after 9/11, another big and successful psy-op that scared people into compliance and malleability. The Rockefellers are a family of sociopaths aligned with another family of powerful sociopaths, the Rothschilds. As sociopaths, their view of the world is that it is a challenge (like a game) set before them to master (or win), where mastering it means gaining power and control over all of its aspects, including the human beings that don't share their perspective or psychology. Those human beings, the non-sociopaths, are seen as inferior with no good purpose on this planet other than serving the masters as slaves ("useless eaters", as Kissinger described them). The sociopaths can only see themselves as the masters, due to their faulty psychology which lacks empathy for other people.

Sociopaths conspire "to win the game". Conspiring is what they do naturally, again due to their faulty psychology. When it comes to the ruling sociopaths, dismissing their secretive projects as "conspiracy theories" is a fatal mistake. Their conspiracies are real and concrete. You just don't get to hear about them, because you are to be the victims of those conspiracies. "It's a big club, and you ain't in it!" -- George Carlin

Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:18 pm
Site Admin

This video threw me for a loop. In fact, I had to watch it three times.

I remember learning about viruses in college biology, and I was astounded that any living organism could survive a viral attack, which reminded me of a nuclear chain reaction. As it was described to me then, a virus injects its genetic material into the cell, and that genetic material somehow takes over the normal functioning of the cell such that the cell begins manufacturing copies of the virus until it bursts open and releases all the new created viruses. Those viruses then seek out other cells to repeat the manufacturing process.

I never had a reason to question my education on viruses until now. That's because I watched this video.

Either I was taught BS in college biology, or the doctor in this video is spouting BS. My first reaction was to dismiss this doctor as an idiot, but then I realized this is precisely what people do with any information that conflicts with their brainwashing. So am I running up against my own brainwashing once again? Is there nothing I have been taught that is true?

Could it be that if viruses really worked as I was taught, there would be no surviving a viral attack, and since we do usually survive easily, was I right to be astounded by what I was taught? Was my education faulty, once again?

Viruses Are Solvents: COVID-19 Edition
(duration 36:25)

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:08 am
Site Admin

I am trying to find the doctor being interviewed in the prior post's video. I do not know his name, even though he was introduced by name about 16 seconds into the video. But I did find this, which appears to have been written by the same individual, and explains the same idea with the same references.

Here's a very important piece of the puzzle, if it is true:

Quote:
The only way viruses can be used as biological weapons is via injection, period. It is possible that such manmade viral strains are included in regular existing vaccines, and this should not be ruled out as a possibility... -- source

Could this be what Bill Gates, the John Hopkins Center for Health and Security, and the Rockefeller Foundation already know, and are keeping to themselves, because hidden knowledge in the hands of organized sociopaths is power? If they can panic us with fear-mongering into demanding a coronavirus vaccine, wouldn't that be the usual problem-reaction-solution that highly skilled sociopaths often use to dupe their victims?

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:36 am
Site Admin

I'm just going to quote this whole article, as it says the same thing I've been trying to say in my prior posts.

Quote:
The following is from a medical forum. The writer, who is a widely respected professional scientist in the US, prefers to stay anonymous, because presenting any narrative different than the official one can cause you a lot of stress in the toxic environment caused by the scam which surrounds COVID-19 these days. – Julian Rose

I work in the healthcare field. Here’s the problem, we are testing people for any strain of a Coronavirus. Not specifically for COVID-19. There are no reliable tests for a specific COVID-19 virus. There are no reliable agencies or media outlets for reporting numbers of actual COVID-19 virus cases. This needs to be addressed first and foremost. Every action and reaction to COVID-19 is based on totally flawed data and we simply can not make accurate assessments.

This is why you’re hearing that most people with COVID-19 are showing nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. That’s because most Coronavirus strains are nothing more than cold/flu like symptoms. The few actual novel Coronavirus cases do have some worse respiratory responses, but still have a very promising recovery rate, especially for those without prior issues.

The ‘gold standard’ in testing for COVID-19 is laboratory isolated/purified coronavirus particles free from any contaminants and particles that look like viruses but are not, that have been proven to be the cause of the syndrome known as COVID-19 and obtained by using proper viral isolation methods and controls (not the PCR that is currently being used or Serology /antibody tests which do not detect virus as such). PCR basically takes a sample of your cells and amplifies any DNA to look for ‘viral sequences’, i.e. bits of non-human DNA that seem to match parts of a known viral genome.

The problem is the test is known not to work.

It uses ‘amplification’ which means taking a very very tiny amount of DNA and growing it exponentially until it can be analyzed. Obviously any minute contaminations in the sample will also be amplified leading to potentially gross errors of discovery.

Additionally, it’s only looking for partial viral sequences, not whole genomes, so identifying a single pathogen is next to impossible even if you ignore the other issues.

The Mickey Mouse test kits being sent out to hospitals, at best, tell analysts you have some viral DNA in your cells. Which most of us do, most of the time. It may tell you the viral sequence is related to a specific type of virus – say the huge family of coronavirus. But that’s all. The idea these kits can isolate a specific virus like COVID-19 is nonsense.

And that’s not even getting into the other issue – viral load.

If you remember the PCR works by amplifying minute amounts of DNA. It therefore is useless at telling you how much virus you may have. And that’s the only question that really matters when it comes to diagnosing illness. Everyone will have a few virus kicking round in their system at any time, and most will not cause illness because their quantities are too small. For a virus to sicken you you need a lot of it, a massive amount of it. But PCR does not test viral load and therefore can’t determine if it is present in sufficient quantities to sicken you.

If you feel sick and get a PCR test any random virus DNA might be identified even if they aren’t at all involved in your sickness which leads to false diagnosis.

And coronavirus are incredibly common. A large percentage of the world human population will have covi DNA in them in small quantities even if they are perfectly well or sick with some other pathogen.

Do you see where this is going yet? If you want to create a totally false panic about a totally false pandemic – pick a coronavirus.

They are incredibly common and there’s tons of them. A very high percentage of people who have become sick by other means (flu, bacterial pneumonia, anything) will have a positive PCR test for covi even if you’re doing them properly and ruling out contamination, simply because covis are so common.

There are hundreds of thousands of flu and pneumonia victims in hospitals throughout the world at any one time.

All you need to do is select the sickest of these in a single location – say Wuhan – administer PCR tests to them and claim anyone showing viral sequences similar to a coronavirus (which will inevitably be quite a few) is suffering from a ‘new’ disease.

Since you already selected the sickest flu cases a fairly high proportion of your sample will go on to die.

You can then say this ‘new’ virus has a CFR higher than the flu and use this to infuse more concern and do more tests which will of course produce more ‘cases’, which expands the testing, which produces yet more ‘cases’ and so on and so on.

Before long you have your ‘pandemic’, and all you have done is use a simple test kit trick to convert the worst flu and pneumonia cases into something new that doesn’t actually exist.

Now just run the same scam in other countries. Making sure to keep the fear message running high so that people will feel panicky and less able to think critically.

Your only problem is going to be that – due to the fact there is no actual new deadly pathogen but just regular sick people, you are mislabeling your case numbers, and especially your deaths, are going to be way too low for a real new deadly virus pandemic.

But you can stop people pointing this out in several ways.

1. You can claim this is just the beginning and more deaths are imminent. Use this as an excuse to quarantine everyone and then claim the quarantine prevented the expected millions of dead.
  2. You can tell people that ‘minimizing’ the dangers is irresponsible and bully them into not talking about numbers.
  3. You can talk crap about made up numbers hoping to blind people with pseudoscience.
  4. You can start testing well people (who, of course, will also likely have shreds of coronavirus DNA in them) and thus inflate your ‘case figures’ with ‘asymptomatic carriers’ (you will of course have to spin that to sound deadly even though any virologist knows the more symptom-less cases you have the less deadly is your pathogen.

Take these 4 simple steps and you can have your own entirely manufactured pandemic up and running in weeks.

They can not “confirm” something for which there is no accurate test. -- source

Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:04 am
Site Admin

This video has been censored many times already despite being new, and I had to hunt to find a copy. I was first exposed to it yesterday in a Dollar Vigilante video where an excerpt was presented. I doubt that video will last long either, because this is information the ruling sociopaths don't want you to know. Their power depends on truths that they do not share with their slaves. For example, they know there is no real pandemic, but they want you to believe there is, so that you will be afraid, while they have nothing to fear.

So here is information from a Vodafone executive that corroborates the information ( 1 2 ) from the doctor that suggests we have been misinformed about the true nature of viruses. I can easily see how the ruling sociopaths would maintain this deception and use it against us, which also adds support that we may be looking at a comprehensive twisting of the truth designed to benefit our slave masters.

Biggest Deception On The Whole World EndGame Plan
(duration 34:14)

This video is very important, as suggested by the excessive censoring it has experienced. As always with critical information, I suggest you don't believe it without question. Do the research yourself. Assess its veracity without accepting an authoritarian decree. We are being played. In fact, we have been played all of our lives.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:43 pm
Site Admin

There are scientists who recognize we are being played, but they are typically not given the liberty to broadcast their observations. That's because the global media is tightly controlled.

Dr Pablo Goldschmidt is an Argentine-French virologist specializing in tropical diseases, and Professor of Molecular Pharmacology at the Université Pierre et Marie Curie in Paris. He is a graduate of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Biochemistry of the University of Buenos Aires and Faculty of Medicine of the Hospital Center of Pitié-Salpetrière, Paris.

He currently resides in France, where he has worked for almost 40 years as a researcher in clinical laboratories developing diagnostic technology.

What he says:

Quote:
Our planet is the victim of a new sociological phenomenon, scientific-media harassment , triggered by experts only on the basis of laboratory molecular diagnostic analysis results. Communiqués issued from China and Geneva were replicated, without being confronted from a critical point of view and, above all, without stressing that coronaviruses have always infected humans and always caused diarrhea and what people call a banal cold or common cold. Absurd forecasts were extrapolated, as in 2009 with the H1N1 influenza virus.

There is no evidence to show that the 2019 coronavirus is more lethal than respiratory adenoviruses, influenza viruses, coronaviruses from previous years, or rhinoviruses responsible for the common cold. -- source

The scientific-media harassment is not a new sociological phenomenon. If it is recognized as what it truly is, an organized-sociopaths harassment, then you can see it is not new. It is very old. It has been the bane of humanity for all of human-recorded history.

But the point is that the pandemic is contrived. It's fake. It is a giant deception and manipulation, orchestrated by the conspiring sociopaths who occupy the highest levels of human hierarchy. They form a private club of powerful control freaks who are focused on enslaving the global population to serve them. This fake coronavirus pandemic is their latest scheme to do exactly that. They do not care about the people. They can't care, precisely because they are sociopaths, who lack empathy.

Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:57 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
About half of people who have the coronavirus show no symptoms, according to data from Iceland, the Italian town of Vo, and the Diamond Princess cruise ship. -- source

I know not to believe anything Fox News says, but it's important to look at how they fool us.

People with no symptoms that test positive for coronavirus would most likely indicate that the test being used is returning a false positive. It means the testing is not accurate. It means the people are not sick. It would also mean that sick people who are testing positive for coronavirus may also be sick with something else other than coronavirus, also due to a false positive. The ruling sociopaths who planned this operation would have known in advance that there were no reliable tests readily available for accurately diagnosing a bio-engineered coronavirus strain. After all, they can employ the best scientists that can be bought to educate them on all the details they need to know when planning their psy-ops.

There are plenty of reports from reliable sources that indicate something funny is going on with regards to testing. These reports get no air-time in the mainstream media. That's another indication that we are definitely being played.

It's a repeat of all the false-flag events they have used on us in the past, only this is the biggest deception and manipulation to date. It is 9/11 taken to the next level, which is the global level. Due to the successes of their past false-flag events, the ruling sociopaths feel even a deception this big will succeed. So far, they are succeeding quite well.

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:09 am
Site Admin

If you don't think the ruling sociopaths have put a lot of planning and preparation into this fake coronavirus pandemic, then you are inadequately informed. But that is by design.

Take a look at this website. I am told it has thousands of nodes and is hundreds of levels deep. An enormous amount of work went into this document, as well as the website that presents it. All of it deals with the implications of the COVID-19 psy-op. How could such a massive work show up in short order? And there are many other studies of the "pandemic", like the Event 201 exercise run by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in October of 2019, simulating the same psy-op that was being rolled out at the exact same time. How many times have we seen simulations being run of the very event that was being rolled out? 9/11 was one, as was the 7/7 London Tube bombing. The ruling sociopaths have a methodology that they follow for these psy-ops, because the methodology works. The sheeple fall for it every time.

By the way, I don't expect the Event 201 website that I linked to above to be around for long. It will be censored because the information it presents is too "unwelcome" to the ruling sociopaths playing us with this fake pandemic. When it is gone, its removal will just be more evidence of the control being forced upon us all. They control us by controlling the information we are allowed. What they want us to believe is broadcast, and what they don't want us to believe is suppressed. It's that simple.

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel
(duration 11:45)

Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:37 pm
Site Admin

More from Faux (Fox) News:

Fauci warns coronavirus could become 'seasonal' illness if not controlled soon
Wait, corona virus already is a seasonal illness. You do know that, don't you, sheeple?

Bill Gates: Pandemic is 'nightmare scenario,' but national response can reduce casualties
Bill Gates, man of evil extraordinaire, has got to be wringing his hands in anticipation. For many years, he has been positioning himself to make a killing from mandatory vaccines. He can already taste it.

Coronavirus deaths top 5,000 in US as more states issue stay-at-home orders
Duh! Deaths from flu increase every season as the season progresses. Why is this news? Oh right, we need to keep everyone afraid. "Every day, more people die!" Yeah, it's always like that, and every day more people are born. Why isn't that scary news?

Eric Shawn: Please stay home
"OBEY. We're asking politely for the moment, but if you don't obey, we will have to use the big stick." The Totalitarian Tip-Toe starts like that.

Bronx Zoo tiger tests positive for coronavirus, officials say
:face: And that doesn't suggest that the tests for coronavirus are bogus? Is anyone thinking critically out there? H E L L O ? ?

I am so glad I don't watch TV. It was bad enough just reviewing the headlines from Faux News on the Internet. Imagine if I was stuck in front of the TV, hanging onto every word Faux News was feeding me, hypnotized like a brainless sheep, totally brainwashed into believing it's all true! There was a time long ago when I was stuck in that very nightmare, but I slowly woke up. I will never go back to that zombie state again, at least not voluntarily.

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:53 am
Site Admin

For best results, always trust the con-men.

The Lock Down Won't End. Cui bono?
(duration 4:03)

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99  Next