Reply to topic  [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Tucker Carlson interviews Dr. Pierre Kory here. He is one of the good doctors who has long pushed back against the COVID-19 scam.

I have featured Dr. Kory in the past ( 1 2 3 ).

Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:31 am
Site Admin

Never forget this con-artist taking a saline injection in the arm, telling everyone he was getting the COVID-19 mRNA "vaccine". He knew he was deceiving the world. Hey, it's his job as a lifetime U.S. politician serving Israel!

U.S. president Joe Biden deceives.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In the last three years, doctors have been reporting skyrocketing cases of deadly turbo cancers. People who have been vaccinated with Covid mRNA injections have been suffering from a high incidence of these fast-developing cancers. Some doctors are reporting that cancers are so rapidly developing that their patients are dying within a week of being diagnosed. -- source

Yes, my uncle died within 8 days of being diagnosed with a turbo cancer.

The point is that this has been done deliberately to humanity. The ruling sociopaths planned this, prepped this, and funded this. They poisoned the world, and they did it on purpose.

The ruling sociopaths must be eliminated.

Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
He added that one (UK) senior cabinet minister shared details with him about a program that would use a “turbo cancer” for depopulating the planet. He claims that the minister, who he declined to name, implied Bridgen’s actions didn’t matter because he would soon die of cancer as a result of getting the COVID-19 jab.

According to Bridgen, the minister told him: “You can speak out all you want. It doesn’t matter. You are vaccinated. You will be dead of cancer soon.” -- source

A small subset of the government leadership knew. The Rothschild cabal has their agents in critical positions where policy is actually set. They manipulate policy without actually revealing the true purpose of that policy. It is war by deception, the specialty of the powerful Jewish sociopaths. And yes, it was planned all along that those not in the know would be believing the "vaccine" would protect them, and thus they would take the vaccine and be killed. Only those serving the forces of evil behind the slow-kill vaccine would know its true purpose and would not get injected with it. They would be the survivors, an attractive reward for having served the Devil.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to information published by the U.S. Army, 97% of active-duty U.S. troops are fully vaccinated, 90% of Army National Guard members are fully vaccinated, and 91% of U.S. Army Reserve members are fully vaccinated. -- source

The U.S. military is already defeated before even going into battle. I believe it will no longer be viable in any conflict.

Was that one of the many purposes of the killer vaccine?

Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Watch this compilation video of verifiable COVID-19 vaccine injury incidents.

The sociopaths behind the COVID-19 "vaccine" want you sick or dead. If that doesn't make any sense to you, it's because you don't think like a sociopath.

Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:42 am
Site Admin

Dr. Pierre Kory is one of the honest doctors who is not afraid to call the COVID-19 "vaccine" what it really is — a bioweapon. It was never a vaccine that was meant to help people. It was always a weapon designed to harm people.

Some very rich and very powerful sociopaths who have pushed this psy-op forwards over the years should lose their lives for this crime against humanity.

FDA & CDC Destroyed Ivermectin to Inject CV19 Bioweapon Vax – Dr Pierre Kory
(duration 56:30)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:07 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As I have discussed in my two previous posts titled The French Connection and the Great SARS-CoV-2 Charade Chapter II—Moderna CEO, Stephane Bancel, patented the genetic sequence for the SARS-CoV-2 cleavage site in 2016—four years before the virus began circulating in Wuhan. -- source

COVID-19 was a psy-op. It was designed to scare the public into obeying orders and accepting a genetic bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine.

It worked. Maybe half of humanity is poisoned. The poison may even be transmissible, which doesn't bode well for those who didn't get injected.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:41 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Abracadabra -- the top 6 illnesses that conveniently vanished during the "Covid-19" scamdemic

#1. The Flu (seasonal influenza)

#2. Strep throat (Streptococcus)

#3. The common cold (over 200 rhinoviruses)

#4. Bronchitis

#5. MRSA - hospital superbugs resistant to antibiotics

#6. Pneumonia

-- source

Every disease that could potentially be called COVID-19 was called COVID-19. The PCR test used to identify COVID-19 was totally bogus. The hospitals and doctors were essentially deceived and/or bribed to go along with the program. The media was on-board, as they are owned by the same people pushing the psy-op. Same with the government, as they are owned by the same people pushing the psy-op, too.

The public was played for fools, as usual. Most of them still don't realize it, even though four years have passed.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:40 am
Site Admin

It's rare to see any reporting on the boob tube about the hidden side of the COVID-19 psy-op. I quit watching TV some 20 years ago when I realized it is brainwashing us all, but I still see what is being broadcast when I'm out in the world in other people's houses or in public places. You basically can't avoid the mind control, as TV is so pervasive in our society. The best you can do is avoid it as much as possible and be aware of it.

Here is one of the rare TV broadcasts I've seen questioning the official narrative of COVID-19. I've been questioning the official narrative of COVID-19 right here in this thread for over four years, and it looks like the public is just beginning to do the same thing. I certainly hope so. I doubt this program has ever been highlighted on any of the mainstream networks, but I found it on the Internet, and it appeared to me as a marker indicating a shift in public perception. Humanity needs to wake up and understand that the ruling sociopaths are waging war against us with clandestine biological weapons. This must be stopped, and it will be up to us to stop it.

Full Measure: April 7, 2024 - COVID Concerns
(duration 23:16)

Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100  Next