Reply to topic  [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 99  Next
Pandemic! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Pandemic!
Based on a poem attributed to Martin Niemoller, which I have modified to fit the current COVID-19 scandal:

First they vaccinated the elderly,
and I did speak up,
because I had some elderly friends,
and I could see through the deception.

Then they vaccinated the teachers,
and I did speak up,
because teachers are so important,
and I could see through the manipulation.

Then they vaccinated the obedient,
and I did speak up,
because I question mindless obedience,
and I could clearly see the evil at play.

Then they came for me,
because I had refused to bow down,
but by that time I was armed and prepared,
determined to take a few of them out with me.

Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:03 am
Site Admin

For normal people who have little knowledge of sociopathy and sociopaths, this information will be hard to believe. For those of us that do have a solid background in sociopathy and sociopaths, it is precisely how sociopaths operate.

Back in early 2020, Fauci called for COVID-19 patients (i.e. patients sick with something that was likely not COVID-19) to be treated with a toxic drug called remdesivir that causes kidney failure.

DR.BRYAN ARDIS: "WE ARE WITNESSING INTENTIONAL MEDICAL GENOCIDE"
(duration (55:34)

Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Refuse to be forced to wear masks again, and only wear them if you believe it is best for you.

Refuse to shop in establishments that "require" masks, or proof of vaccine. If enough people actually do so, the hit to those businesses' wallets, will most definitely give them pause, especially when more and more people start doing joining the boycott protests.

Refuse to comply with any "mandates" that violate your civil liberties and freedoms.

Refuse to follow the liberal sheep off the cliff the media and Democrats are trying to led them to.

When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty. -- source

I'll bet the Minutemen of the American Revolution felt this way 245 years ago.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:39 am
Site Admin

Here is a great video of Dr. Vernon Coleman speaking at a large London protest on July 24, 2021 against the COVID-19 scamdemic and the deadly COVID-19 "vaccines". He is the British equivalent of the American Dr. Mercola, who has now been silenced by the ruling tyrants that control the fake U.S. government.

The evil we are facing is truly astounding.

Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:35 pm
Site Admin

A response to accepting a "COVID-19 vaccine":

Quote:
'I write with regard to the matter of potential covid vaccine and my desire to be fully-informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.

I'd be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it's introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT 'experimental mRNA gene altering therapy'?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate enough to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:

1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.' -- source

Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
On July 29, 2021, the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) warned all healthcare professionals that they could lose their medical license if they create or spread so-called “COVID-19 vaccine misinformation.” -- source

So now doctors can lose their license to practice if they deviate from the official propaganda, which we know is bogus?

I read a book in high school back in the 70's about this, called 1984...

Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:02 am
Site Admin

Some of the COVID vaccinated succumb quickly, while others will likely die over the next year or so as the poisons slowly dismantle their natural health. The micro-clotting will cause organ failure, or stroke, or heart failure, and by design this will not be officially recognized as vaccine damage, but will be deceptively called "natural causes" or classified as another disease. It is a vile and insidious crime against humanity by the ruling sociopaths. And the bulk of humanity can't see through the psy-op, or dismiss it as "conspiracy theory".

The ruling sociopaths conspire, people. They do it most of their waking moments. It's as natural for them as it is unnatural for you.

Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:52 am
Site Admin

The blatant and illegal discrimination begins:

• CNN — Oliver Darcy, who works at CNN, has announced on Thursday on his Twitter account that three CNN employees have been summarily dismissed from their jobs for "coming to the office unvaccinated." -- source

• United Airlines — All US-based United employees will be required to upload a card showing they’ve received the required number of doses five weeks after the Food and Drug Administration announces it has fully approved a Covid-19 vaccine, or five weeks after Sept. 20, whichever comes first, United said. -- source

• Tech giants — So far, the group of US companies requiring vaccination was limited mostly to tech giants. Microsoft, Facebook and others have announced mandatory vax plans... -- source

• Active military — Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is set to announce Friday that all 1.3 million active-duty US forces are required to receive a COVID-19 vaccine, a report said Wednesday. -- source

• New York City — ... some cities, like NYC, are requiring vaccine passports, dubbed the "Key to NYC Pass.," in order to live normally, go to a restaurant, a gym, or a movie or performance. -- source

Forced "medication" is tyranny.

Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
I know that most Americans just want life to “return to normal”, but the truth is that the past couple of years have changed the U.S. and nations all over the globe on a permanent basis.

The troubles of 2020 and 2021 should have brought us together, but instead they just keep tearing us apart.

Meanwhile, we continue to see national governments around the planet move in an authoritarian direction, and that is a deeply, deeply alarming trend. -- source

It's not a trend. It's the plan.

How most people cannot see this can only be explained by their psychology of being Followers. They blindly go where they are told to go, including submitting to fake medicine to protect them against fake pandemics.

The ruling sociopaths know all about the psychology of the Followers, and they know exactly how the Followers will react. This is the key to their success in conning the public, gained through long experience over the course of human history. 2000 years ago, it was "bread and circus" in the Roman empire. Today it is fear of fake danger, which is even more efficient.

Poor humans. Being led by sociopaths, their only future is one of slavery.

Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:56 pm
Site Admin

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

The ruling sociopaths are putting overwhelming pressure on Dr. Mercola and his relevant information which is far more truthful than the propaganda the ruling sociopaths want the sheeple to believe. So Dr. Mercola has been targeted for suppression.

It's in-your-face censorship by the criminal sociopath cabal.

Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 984 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 99  Next